Things That Make You Want to Flip Out Like a Ninja, and Kill Everyone.

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

learrggh

| 5,671 posts

25th Aug 2009 at 1:25 am

learrggh -

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

25th Aug 2009 at 8:15 am

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

My ear is f*cking blocked again!

God damn f*cking sh*tballs!
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

25th Aug 2009 at 9:21 am

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

Quote: Buffalo Bill, Aug 2009
All these 'lock up the baby p people for life and torture them while you're at it' groups on facebook.

I can sympathise with the general idea but I'm not joining a group with this description:

Quote:
This group is open to anyone who wishes they're locked up for life. It's an English speaking group so please type in ENGLISH so that others understand you. Anyone telling so called 'jokes' about Peter will be banned. If you see any, please report and they'll be removed ASAP.

sigh

i wish i could get on Facebook. Wouldn't want to join a daft group like that, though.
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

25th Aug 2009 at 9:23 am

River Phoenix

Quote: Pinga, Aug 2009
someone wrote on one of my photos on FB and it wouldn't let me see what they've put and now they've deleted it and I didn't get the email thing either. Bet it was something horrible.

If it was something horrible, it's because they're jealous.

Alec

| 1,347 posts

25th Aug 2009 at 11:09 am

Alec - Bing Bong Changes

Bing Bong Changes

Quote: vespertilio, Aug 2009
alec, you might want to see this.

http://www.worthingherald.co.uk/worthing/Arsonists-target-34Worthing-bag-lady34.5577291.jp

w*nkers.

Holy sh*t, any news if the bag-lady herself is alright?

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

25th Aug 2009 at 11:31 am

River Phoenix

Quote: Mog, Aug 2009
My noisy neighbors are playing crappy nineties dance tunes loud enough for me to hear all the words. Gah

That reminds me of this family who used to live in the flat downstairs a few years ago, this woman who lived with her daughter (who was about 12 when they came to live here) and her son (who was in his 20s). The girl didn't often go to school and would play this awful dance music all the flipping time. The music she played didn't have any words, though. i was glad when they moved.

learrggh

| 5,671 posts

25th Aug 2009 at 3:52 pm

learrggh -

Quote: Alec, Aug 2009
Quote: vespertilio, Aug 2009
alec, you might want to see this.

http://www.worthingherald.co.uk/worthing/Arsonists-target-34Worthing-bag-lady34.5577291.jp

w*nkers.

Holy sh*t, any news if the bag-lady herself is alright?

far as i'm aware yeah, just a bit shook up. i hope they give her a couple new trolleys and a bumper pack of bin bags.

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

25th Aug 2009 at 4:25 pm

Albert Johanneson - Outside-left

Outside-left

Yep, already bored to sh*t of Them Crooked Vultures attempt of a viral marketing campaign.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

26th Aug 2009 at 9:24 am

I aim to misbehave

Talking to my cousin last night. He's working with an architect 5 minutes from where I live. He doesn't have to wear shirt and trousers to work. He rarely meets clients. If he was on a 5 day week he'd be earning more than me, but he's currently on a 4 day week. Although with the money I spend on diesel and food, we're pretty much even.

Damn I want his job

Πανδώρα

| 15,329 posts

26th Aug 2009 at 11:44 am

Πανδώρα -

ffs...

just because YOU'RE now going out with someone, it doesn;t mean you can f*cking try pushing me into something just because now you feel i'm the only one out of the three of us who's a lonely f*cking sad a*se cow. again.

MAYBE, just f*cking maybe there's a pattern emerging here... perhaps it's for a reason.

now f*ck off & leave the subject. don't need it.
*burp*

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

26th Aug 2009 at 2:20 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Claire, Aug 2009
P*ssing me off is clicking on that thread every fricking time despite knowing that it's full of sh*t I'll never want to read

Vnoir isn't THAT bad!

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

26th Aug 2009 at 4:50 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Mog, Aug 2009
Female troubles are driving me insane. I want to go into detail but the Angel on my shoulder doesn't want to make people vomit

Even the Devil on my shoulder is thanking you

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

26th Aug 2009 at 5:18 pm

River Phoenix

Could you not smash one with your incredible winning lion strength?

P*ssing me off is clicking on that thread every fricking time despite knowing that it's full of sh*t I'll never want to read

(If you don't like my Zine Letters threads or any of my other threads, i'm not forcing you to read them.

It was upsetting that you swore at me and i found that smiley upsetting, so i hope you're proud of yourself as what you said made me cry and i nearly cut myself.)

As Joel once said: Get over yourself.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

26th Aug 2009 at 6:24 pm

River Phoenix

Quote: Rayanne Graff, Aug 2009
Could you not smash one with your incredible winning lion strength?

(If you don't like my Zine Letters threads or any of my other threads, i'm not forcing you to read them.

It was upsetting that you swore at me and i found that smiley upsetting, so i hope you're proud of yourself as what you said made me cry and i nearly cut myself.)

As Joel once said: Get over yourself.

This wasn't about you, I was talking about a different website. Therefore I didn't swear at you and that smiley wasn't about you, as you'd know if you'd actually talk to me rather than pretending I don't exist for reasons you won't even tell me. That's upsetting, but I don't go on about it.

I'm sorry if I upset you but please just try to understand that I'm not against you Strawberry, I have too many things going on in my life without coming here and upsetting you, I don't need to get over myself, because I'm not the person you think I am.

(i feel embarrassed so i'll try and keep this short: i'm sorry for jump to conclusions about your previous post.)

Dissimulation

| 5,671 posts

26th Aug 2009 at 7:35 pm

Dissimulation -

Even better idea; hire us both! Sarah can do the work and I'll do the secretaries.

Dissimulation

| 5,671 posts

26th Aug 2009 at 8:11 pm

Dissimulation -

Quote: The Underwhelmed One, Aug 2009
Quote: Whoa Buck, Aug 2009
Even better idea; hire us both! Sarah can do the work and I'll do the secretaries.

Good luck getting them out of my underwear!
When I said I'd not try to seduce them, I meant I wouldn't need to try

I don't know, Sarah. With me as competition, you'd definitely have to make some kind of effort. Although, I'd probably only attract the ones with more baggage than BA could lose in a decade.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

26th Aug 2009 at 8:17 pm

River Phoenix

I don't know, Sarah. With me as competition, you'd definitely have to make some kind of effort. Although, I'd probably only attract the ones with more baggage than BA could lose in a decade.

Hrrm. You Do seem to pull of the 'dapper in a suit' look, but I think I have you beat when it comes to stilettos and a pencil skirt

Yeah, but Jamie did say (in June and in the Now Thinking thread) that he was going to go to the pub dressed as a woman. Or something like that.

Dissimulation

| 5,671 posts

26th Aug 2009 at 8:42 pm

Dissimulation -

Quote: Rayanne Graff, Aug 2009

Hrrm. You Do seem to pull of the 'dapper in a suit' look, but I think I have you beat when it comes to stilettos and a pencil skirt

Yeah, but Jamie did say (in June and in the Now Thinking thread) that he was going to go to the pub dressed as a woman. Or something like that.

Clubbing in Bournemouth for Helen's hen party, to be precise.
I must have looked rocked that look pretty well though, because that's the night I ended-up seducing my brother's wife's half-sister.

Still, I will admit that when it comes to stilettos and a pencil skirt, I wouldn't win that competition. Even with the legs I've got.

Alec

| 1,347 posts

26th Aug 2009 at 9:32 pm

Alec - Bing Bong Changes

Bing Bong Changes

My first-ever case of gum/toothache. I'm having to eat on the left side of my mouth to avoid being in pain.

Πανδώρα

| 15,329 posts

27th Aug 2009 at 12:07 am

Πανδώρα -

first f*cking york.

they took the last bus off.
wouldn;t have mattered if i'd gone out with more than a tenner on me, but f*ck.

faye had to croggy me home on her ped, provisional licence, slapped with L plates, she'd had a beer, i'd had a beer.

granted it's because she wouldn;t let me walk but >_<
f*cksake...
*burp*

Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: What's the facebook group called? I couldn't find it...
Πανδώρα: MUHAHAHAHAHA!
IGH: And so it ends
Captain Spiky: I've just been loving life, going through the photos in the Meets gallery. so many awesome people that I loved hanging out with

Page: