Things That Make You Want to Flip Out Like a Ninja, and Kill Everyone.

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

28th Sept 2009 at 7:03 pm

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

Quote: lauf of bread, Sept 2009
I didn't say it to test him or anything, I just didn't really realise I wanted him to come with me until after I'd said it.
I'm sure if I tell him I want him there he'll come, and I can make him bring chocolate cake to comfort me through the pain.

Just ask him to go with you. Problem solved
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Πανδώρα

| 15,329 posts

28th Sept 2009 at 7:10 pm

Πανδώρα -

bike pedal is now broken too

ffs. i thought y'know, decent name, decent price, it might actually go right, aye?

f*cks sake ¬_¬
*burp*

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

29th Sept 2009 at 10:19 am

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

Being shouted at again.

i'm sick of being used as a scapegoat.
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

29th Sept 2009 at 3:22 pm

I aim to misbehave

GGAAAAHHH!!

I know this is wrong!

I have evidence that it is wrong!

So why is it that when I go to correct it, it looks even more wrong than the first way?

The guy who was doing this project before me seriously f*cked something up but I was already told that since I've inherited the project, I've also inherited his mistakes. Problem is I didn't inherit enough f*cking time to correct them all

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

29th Sept 2009 at 3:51 pm

Albert Johanneson - Outside-left

Outside-left

Quote: Kitten Heart, Sept 2009
I'm not angry about this or anything, just seriously doubting this guy's sanity

The drummer in my college band picked a song today, he wants to do 21st Century Schizoid Man by King Crimson.

I said ok, without knowing what the song was like This is what I get for trusting him

IF we go with it, and I'm not saying we will, we're going to have to steal another saxophone player from one of the other bands. And the girl in my band who plays only learned the sax a few months ago, she's a flute player primarily. Add to that the arrangements are insane, we only have until november to put it all together and we have about four or five other songs to fit in somewhere.

Paula has one giant headache

That song (and album) used to be the background music to my days of eating tubs full of 'shrooms.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

29th Sept 2009 at 6:50 pm

River Phoenix

Quote: Pinga, Sept 2009
I saw a really bad car accident today. Everytime I see an accident it freaks me out and makes me scared to drive

i don't think i've ever seen an accident but i get freaked out by seeing them on TV.

Like in Neighbours, i cried when Bridget died. Partly because i liked her. But also because i'm embarrassed that i was run over.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

30th Sept 2009 at 6:44 am

River Phoenix

As i've mentioned here a few times, i tried to join Facebook a while ago but they wouldn't let them.

Yesterday, i had an e-mail from them about someone called Dean Wilson inviting me to join his Facebook group. i don't even know anyone called Dean Wilson.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

30th Sept 2009 at 9:44 am

River Phoenix

When i went out earlier today, this bloke put out his cigarette and then threw it in the road. Too much effort to throw it in a bin, i s'pose.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

30th Sept 2009 at 10:32 am

I aim to misbehave

For months, any time my friend and I are talking about tv shows, I mention that I think The Wire is the best show ever, and that I think he'd really like it. I'm not one of those who constantly badger people and start saying "You have to watch this... best show ever!", but if we're talking about tv, I recommend it to him.

Always, all I get from him is "No. Sounds sh*te. Watched 5 minutes of one episode that was on a few weeks ago and it was sh*te. I hadn't a clue what was going on. Why do you like it so much? Can't see how anyone could like it!"

Few minutes ago, he text me asking me for the boxset. Said he's watched a few episodes now and its getting good. I said "So you finally gave in and decided to listen to me?". He replied "Nah, my brother text me a while ago and told me to start watching it cos it was good"

F*ck sake! I've been saying that for months, and you never gave it a chance. And you know we have similar taste in shows and stuff. Yet your brother texts you just saying "Watch The Wire" and you come to me looking for the boxset? Then your brother makes fun of me for buying the dvds "in this day and age".

F*cking hell....

learrggh

| 5,671 posts

30th Sept 2009 at 7:30 pm

learrggh -

Quote: Paddy Irishman, Sept 2009
For months, any time my friend and I are talking about tv shows, I mention that I think The Wire is the best show ever, and that I think he'd really like it. I'm not one of those who constantly badger people and start saying "You have to watch this... best show ever!", but if we're talking about tv, I recommend it to him.

Always, all I get from him is "No. Sounds sh*te. Watched 5 minutes of one episode that was on a few weeks ago and it was sh*te. I hadn't a clue what was going on. Why do you like it so much? Can't see how anyone could like it!"

Few minutes ago, he text me asking me for the boxset. Said he's watched a few episodes now and its getting good. I said "So you finally gave in and decided to listen to me?". He replied "Nah, my brother text me a while ago and told me to start watching it cos it was good"

F*ck sake! I've been saying that for months, and you never gave it a chance. And you know we have similar taste in shows and stuff. Yet your brother texts you just saying "Watch The Wire" and you come to me looking for the boxset? Then your brother makes fun of me for buying the dvds "in this day and age".

F*cking hell....

ah, people always do that. it's a right pain in the a*s, especially if you literally show them smt and later they are all like 'NOES I HAD TOTALLY SEEN/READ/HEARD OF THAT BEFORE!!23'.

i find not bothering introduce people to things works better.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

2nd Oct 2009 at 1:47 pm

River Phoenix

Being honked at and whistled at, how original.

But i s'pose it's not as bad as being called a b*tch or a sl*g. i think that the next time some onanist says something like that, i'll say something back. Should've said something to the onanist who called me a fat b*tch before but i felt so embarrassed.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

2nd Oct 2009 at 2:03 pm

River Phoenix

Quote: Winston Zeddemore, Oct 2009
Quote: Rayanne Graff, Oct 2009

But i s'pose it's not as bad as being called a b*tch or a sl*g. i think that the next time some onanist says something like that, i'll say something back. Should've said something to the onanist who called me a fat b*tch before but i felt so embarrassed.

Where do you live where people will openly shout insults at you?

It usually isn't open though, as a lot of them who've said things are in cars or vans, so no one can hear it expect me. And the "person" who called me a fat b*tch made sure to say it quietly.

Oh, and i live in Newport in Wales.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

2nd Oct 2009 at 2:19 pm

River Phoenix

It usually isn't open though, as a lot of them who've said things are in cars or vans, so no one can hear it expect me. And the "person" who called me a fat b*tch made sure to say it quietly.

Ahhh Casnewydd, I had a mate that lived there years back (Danielle Shipp on the off chance you knew her) went to stay with her a couple of times. Always struck me as a fairly odd place although Bank Holibobs in Caerleon were extraordinary.

It doesn't seem that odd to me but i s'pose i'm used to living here as i moved here in 1997. Or maybe because i'm a crazy Yonner.

Edited by Rayanne Graff Oct 2009

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

2nd Oct 2009 at 2:38 pm

River Phoenix

Ahhh Casnewydd, I had a mate that lived there years back (Danielle Shipp on the off chance you knew her) went to stay with her a couple of times. Always struck me as a fairly odd place although Bank Holibobs in Caerleon were extraordinary.

It doesn't seem that odd to me but i s'pose i'm used to living here as i moved here in 1997. Or maybe because i'm a crazy Yonners.

Yonner* not plural and my mate moved there in 97 as well

Huh, that is a bit weird.

i did used to know someone called Danielle as she was on the same course as me, when i was doing a National Diploma in Performing Arts. Can't remember her last name but i don't think it was Shipp.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

2nd Oct 2009 at 2:41 pm

I aim to misbehave

Anyone else having the urge to make a "That Shipp has sailed" joke?

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

2nd Oct 2009 at 2:55 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Paddy Irishman, Oct 2009

*points at the door* Go home Barry!

Aww man....

[http://farm1.static.flickr.com/194/511032227_5fc26b2906_o.gif]

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

2nd Oct 2009 at 3:08 pm

River Phoenix

i just found out that Jade Goody has been given a posthumous award for being inspirational. i don't think she was inspirational; she was an embarrassment.

http://www.teletext.co.uk/entertainment/news/86ee40e7014c026bf7b175bfe75257915/Top+honour+for'inspirational'+Jade.aspx

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

2nd Oct 2009 at 3:09 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Kid A, Oct 2009

*points at the door* Go home Barry!

Aww man....

[http://farm1.static.flickr.com/194/511032227_5fc26b2906_o.gif]

aww you can come to mine if you want Bazzatron, we can play Ultimate Alliance, watch Clerks 2 and furiously masturbate.
In that exact order.

I'll bring my own joypad just in case the order does change

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

2nd Oct 2009 at 3:22 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Kid A, Oct 2009
Oh, it won't.

Okay. But don't come crying to me if you have to start a 'JOYPAD IS STICKY' thread tomorrow

Πανδώρα

| 15,329 posts

3rd Oct 2009 at 9:38 am

Πανδώρα -

spent most of last night being ignored and walked into by people

Ffs. I'm not exactly difficult to spot. Meh.
*burp*

Πανδώρα

| 15,329 posts

3rd Oct 2009 at 2:22 pm

Πανδώρα -

oh for crying out loud... why does everything have to be like pulling teeth with this phone >_<
*burp*

learrggh

| 5,671 posts

3rd Oct 2009 at 3:39 pm

learrggh -

My back has got worse. Now it hurts all time including lying down in bed.

Alec

| 1,347 posts

4th Oct 2009 at 1:04 am

Alec - Bing Bong Changes

Bing Bong Changes

Quote: vespertilio, Oct 2009
My back has got worse. Now it hurts all time including lying down in bed.

I know that feeling. The sort of standard-level painkillers do nothing for my back now, and I refuse to go on ones that are going to leave me spaced out.

learrggh

| 5,671 posts

4th Oct 2009 at 4:48 am

learrggh -

My psycho ex boyfriend going, well, psycho at me several nights running, before finally deciding to cut me off, and yet still with the crazy emails.

If he would just shut the f*ck up my life could go back to being nice and drama free again.

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

4th Oct 2009 at 1:58 pm

Albert Johanneson - Outside-left

Outside-left

Student loan still not being in.

I have never been this skint - not even when I was unemployed and living away from home.

Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: What's the facebook group called? I couldn't find it...
Πανδώρα: MUHAHAHAHAHA!
IGH: And so it ends
Captain Spiky: I've just been loving life, going through the photos in the Meets gallery. so many awesome people that I loved hanging out with

Page: