Things That Make You Want to Flip Out Like a Ninja, and Kill Everyone.

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

19th Oct 2009 at 9:36 pm

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

Quote: The Boy Who Leapt Through Time., Oct 2009
Oh gosh - my friend really upset me on saturday. I am not sure he is my friend, still. I really want to cry and cry. I am not sure what I should do.

i'm sorry about that, as you're a great person who doesn't deserve to be (upset).
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

Alec

| 1,347 posts

19th Oct 2009 at 11:40 pm

Alec - Bing Bong Changes

Bing Bong Changes

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

20th Oct 2009 at 2:42 am

River Phoenix

Quote: Alec, Oct 2009
Quote: mr lisa, Oct 2009
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Weekend/thomas-tank-engine-finds-voice-time/story?id=8541104

No! Dear god why! Nooooooooo! /philjupitus

i only read the first paragraph of that article and couldn't bring myself to read the rest.

Like The Beatles, The Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus combined, hmph. Well, not hmph at The Beatles but hmph at The Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus.

Delirium Tremens

| 1,875 posts

20th Oct 2009 at 5:54 pm

Delirium Tremens -

B*ll*cks anyway.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

20th Oct 2009 at 6:00 pm

River Phoenix

(Not so much flipping ninja as disappointed.

There's this site that i go on that has a board called Games, which is like Spam. But it's going to be deleted on Friday, due to lack of space on the site.)

Delirium Tremens

| 1,875 posts

20th Oct 2009 at 7:22 pm

Delirium Tremens -

Quote: The Old Triangle, Oct 2009
B*ll*cks anyway.

Little Blue Fox.

| 4,256 posts

21st Oct 2009 at 11:25 am

Little Blue Fox. - Hope is important.

Hope is important.

I am pretty scatty and annoying, sometimes, I think, but also I am helpful and kind and funny and sweet, I hope. Nearly all my friends are frustrating, sometimes, but all the bad things are not important at-all, ever (unless they are mean and rude, or they steal all my muffins, or do not like "Black Books"), because all the good things are really good.
It is really obvious!
I thought everyone thinks it automatically?

Please is it true?

Edited by Little Blue Fox. Oct 2009
It hurts too much not to try.
I will see you in another life when we are both cats.
Quod perditum est, in venietur.*Facebook.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

21st Oct 2009 at 11:40 am

River Phoenix

i don't find you annoying, David, although everyone is annoying to someone.

You seem like a good person, which is what matters. i mean, it's not like you shout at puppies or eat all the muffins in the world so that no one else can have any.

Little Blue Fox.

| 4,256 posts

21st Oct 2009 at 12:21 pm

Little Blue Fox. - Hope is important.

Hope is important.

Thank you.

I am really worried some/one of my friends do not accept all my bad things, but I try to accept all their bad things.
I am not sure. I am sorry I am pretty mopey today.
It hurts too much not to try.
I will see you in another life when we are both cats.
Quod perditum est, in venietur.*Facebook.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

21st Oct 2009 at 12:31 pm

River Phoenix

Quote: Ghosts vs. Robots., Oct 2009
Thank you.

I am really worried some/one of my friends do not accept all my bad things, but I try to accept all their bad things.
I am not sure. I am sorry I am pretty mopey today.

It's all right, everyone has things they worry about.

i can understand how you feel as i used to worry about being annoying. i still worry about it, but maybe not in the same way as i used to.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

21st Oct 2009 at 4:17 pm

River Phoenix

Quote: Neko Zombie, Oct 2009
so i finally calm down over seeing an old pic of my boyfriend with someone else.

I talk to him about it and he reassures me and calms me down

then what does he do?

"oh this is the tshirt i was looking for the other day *insert link to pic*"

*opens up pic*

yes the prick sent me a link to the picture that left me crying for over half an hour........just to show me his tshirt.....

People can be such idiots sometimes, unfortunately.

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

21st Oct 2009 at 4:28 pm

Albert Johanneson - Outside-left

Outside-left

Quote: Rayanne Graff, Oct 2009
so i finally calm down over seeing an old pic of my boyfriend with someone else.

then what does he do?

*opens up pic*

yes the prick sent me a link to the picture that left me crying for over half an hour........just to show me his tshirt.....

Hardly, he only went to show her a t-shirt.
It shouldn't be a great surprise that there are photographs of him in existance/online with another woman.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

21st Oct 2009 at 4:34 pm

River Phoenix

Quote: Howard Hughes, Oct 2009

then what does he do?

*opens up pic*

Hardly, he only went to show her a t-shirt.
It shouldn't be a great surprise that there are photographs of him in existance/online with another woman.

i can understand Deb being (upset) about it though, as she's mentioned before that this ex has said horrible things on her site.

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

21st Oct 2009 at 5:52 pm

Outside-left

Speaking a a fella, I'm pretty sure he really wanted to show you the t-shirt and just didn't think of the other person in the picture (as she probably means nothing to him now).

Don't take it to heart, chin up.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

21st Oct 2009 at 8:03 pm

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

had to stay late at work again. So I drove home, which took about an hour because I had to stop for petrol. Finally get home, wrecked. Soon as I walk in the door, my mother says "Are you not supposed to be at the wedding rehearsal?"

WHAT F*CKING WEDDING REHEARSAL? WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME THE WEDDING REHEARSAL WAS TONIGHT? I'M ONE OF THE DAMN GROOMSMEN AT MY SISTERS WEDDING, AND NO ONE THOUGHT TO TELL ME WHEN THE WEDDING REHEARSAL WAS!

It was 7:20. The rehearsal was due to start at half 7, in a town which is about 10 minutes away. Thats fine. I can still make it on time.

Funnily enough though, I DROVE THROUGH THAT DAMN TOWN ON MY WAY HOME! I DROVE PAST THE CHURCH. I GO THAT WAY EVERY DAY.

So I bomb it to the church as fast as I can. Get in just at half 7, fearing I'll be the last to arrive. My sister and her boyfriend (aka the people getting married) don't get there til almost quarter to 8. And the priest only arrived after them as he thought it was tomorrow night.

F*cking hell. Why does no one in this family tell me anything? Our neighbour, who is the usher at the wedding and is doing a reading was told about the rehearsal. I'M THE BROTHER OF THE BRIDE AND I'M ALSO ONE OF THE F*CKING GROOMSMEN!
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

21st Oct 2009 at 8:34 pm

River Phoenix

Quote: Barry Duffman, Oct 2009
had to stay late at work again. So I drove home, which took about an hour because I had to stop for petrol. Finally get home, wrecked. Soon as I walk in the door, my mother says "Are you not supposed to be at the wedding rehearsal?"

WHAT F*CKING WEDDING REHEARSAL? WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME THE WEDDING REHEARSAL WAS TONIGHT? I'M ONE OF THE DAMN GROOMSMEN AT MY SISTERS WEDDING, AND NO ONE THOUGHT TO TELL ME WHEN THE WEDDING REHEARSAL WAS!

It was 7:20. The rehearsal was due to start at half 7, in a town which is about 10 minutes away. Thats fine. I can still make it on time.

Funnily enough though, I DROVE THROUGH THAT DAMN TOWN ON MY WAY HOME! I DROVE PAST THE CHURCH. I GO THAT WAY EVERY DAY.

So I bomb it to the church as fast as I can. Get in just at half 7, fearing I'll be the last to arrive. My sister and her boyfriend (aka the people getting married) don't get there til almost quarter to 8. And the priest only arrived after them as he thought it was tomorrow night.

F*cking hell. Why does no one in this family tell me anything? Our neighbour, who is the usher at the wedding and is doing a reading was told about the rehearsal. I'M THE BROTHER OF THE BRIDE AND I'M ALSO ONE OF THE F*CKING GROOMSMEN!

Maybe they thought you'd turn up at the wrong church.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

21st Oct 2009 at 8:46 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Barry Duffman, Oct 2009

Maybe they thought you'd turn up at the wrong church.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

22nd Oct 2009 at 4:52 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: the doc, Oct 2009
I can't believe how little stick this thread is getting.

Where's all the ranters gone?

Is no one angry any more?

I am. But I've been bottling it all up inside so when I finally crack, everybody around me will get shards of my emotion stuck in their eyes

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

22nd Oct 2009 at 5:36 pm

River Phoenix

Quote: the doc, Oct 2009
I can't believe how little stick this thread is getting.

Where's all the ranters gone?

Is no one angry any more?

i sometimes feel like a fraud when i post in Rants as i tend to get (upset) rather than angry. i do feel annoyed about having to have a flu jab in November, though.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

22nd Oct 2009 at 5:59 pm

River Phoenix

Quote: Annie, Oct 2009
I don't want to get a flu jab, I want to get swine flu. That way, whenever someone's like "do you remember the whole swine flu thing" I can be all "yeah, I had it".

It's not a swine flu jab, it's just a flu jab. It says at the end of the letter they sent me: At the time of writing, we are unable to offer Swine-Flu vaccinations as we are awaiting further guidance from the Welsh Assembly Government.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

23rd Oct 2009 at 11:27 pm

I aim to misbehave

Sisters wedding tomorrow, and once again, nobody is telling me whats going on. Only just found out I have to read out cards during the speeches tomorrow, pretty much the one thing I was dreading doing. F*ck, I'm splitting them with the other lad. He's not getting off that easy

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

25th Oct 2009 at 9:08 pm

Outside-left

Quote: The Underwhelmed One, Oct 2009

And on a similar note, I really want the trial to be over and done with. I don't even care if my ex is locked up or not any more, I just want things sorted so I don't have to think about that either.

If you don't mind me asking, what is the trial for?

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

25th Oct 2009 at 9:18 pm

Outside-left

Quote: Howard Hughes, Oct 2009

And on a similar note, I really want the trial to be over and done with. I don't even care if my ex is locked up or not any more, I just want things sorted so I don't have to think about that either.

If you don't mind me asking, what is the trial for?

Multiple counts of rape

Ahh yes. I did wonder if it was related to that or whether it was something else. Fingers crossed and hope it's all out of your hair very soon.

Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: What's the facebook group called? I couldn't find it...
Πανδώρα: MUHAHAHAHAHA!
IGH: And so it ends
Captain Spiky: I've just been loving life, going through the photos in the Meets gallery. so many awesome people that I loved hanging out with

Page: