Things That Make You Want to Flip Out Like a Ninja, and Kill Everyone.

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

9th Oct 2009 at 3:32 pm

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

I had to take over a project one of the other lads was doing before he left. I noticed there was a lot of stuff wrong with it, so I had to change a load of things. Boss was looking over the drawings today and asked me "Why has it taken so long to get these done? They look the same as Shane's drawings"

OF COURSE THEY LOOK THE SAME AS SHANE'S DRAWINGS! ITS OF THE SAME THING! DIFFERENCE IS.... MINE ARE RIGHT YOU F*CKING A*SEHOLE!

He said when I started the project, that Shane's mistakes were now my mistakes, so I can't use that as an excuse. But that is not fair. If there is still a mistake on the drawing, then its my fault. I can accept that. But if I have to spend time correcting his mistakes and now the information is correct, then why are you giving out to me? As he said, if we get a draft of this off to the client, it'll pay all our wages for November. But the information has got to be correct, and since Captain F*ckwad obviously just guessed everything, there is a lot to correct.

Starting next week, I'm looking for a new job. F*ck this sh*t to hell
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

12th Oct 2009 at 2:20 pm

Albert Johanneson - Outside-left

Outside-left

Quote: Das Buroski, Oct 2009
Nowhere in Manchester sells F*cking Texas Instruments calculators.

Not one frigging shop that I could find in the city centre...

What the duck?

I had to bite the bullet and buy a sh*tty 15 quid kids toy f*cking Casio!

Why is it so had to find a decent f*cking scientific/programmers calculator without going online?

I have one but it cost me £40 about 10 years ago through my Maths teacher. They're a lot cheaper now.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

13th Oct 2009 at 9:57 am

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

Quote: the doc, Sept 2009
Just found out that Steven Wells died in June, same day as Michael jackson apparently. No wonder there wasn't much coverage of it. He was a really big influence on me when I was a teenager and finding out about it's made me really f*cking sad.

Link

i thought you knew as there was a letter about Steven Wells on The Void on the 29th of June.

Also, i think those anti-smoking adverts are horrible. It's manipulative to use children like that.

*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

13th Oct 2009 at 11:32 am

River Phoenix

Quote: the doc, Oct 2009
Quote:
i thought you knew as there was a letter about Steven Wells on The Void on the 29th of June.

Must have missed that one - the 29th is Ania's birthday and we were on holiday in Wales at the time. He was a big Northern gobsh*te motormouth Hunter S Thompson wannabe, anyway, and I really don't think the British music press will ever see his like again.

Yeah, it's also my birthday.

i found the letter about Steven Wells; it's on page 91 of my George Notebook Letters 3 thread.

There's also a Peter Pinsent letter about Girls Aloud on page 130 of that thread.

Edited by Rayanne Graff Oct 2009

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

13th Oct 2009 at 10:45 pm

River Phoenix

(i do talk too quickly but, hmph, there was no need to say that.)

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

14th Oct 2009 at 8:42 pm

Outside-left

Quote: Kitten Heart, Oct 2009
My f*cking head.

I forgot to take a very important notebook with me today, and due to a royal f*ck-up with the college computers I couldn't replace the parts I needed, so I've spent the day mentally picking myself to pieces and making myself feel like sh*t

I love the guys who tried to cheer me up, they're the best and I don't deserve to know people like them when I'm in this stupid f*cking state

Down with this sort of thing. You're one of the sweetest and most lovable people I've met, and are worth far, far more than you give yourself credit for.

Delirium Tremens

| 1,875 posts

15th Oct 2009 at 8:03 pm

Delirium Tremens -

I wish I hadn't promised not to drink for a month.

I wish I had funds to actually have a choice.

I wish I had mates that aren't almost solely based on drinking together.

F*ck it, I'm away to try and do something constructive.

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

16th Oct 2009 at 11:48 am

Outside-left

People talking on the phone in the library. C*nts.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

16th Oct 2009 at 12:26 pm

River Phoenix

Quote: Howard Hughes, Oct 2009
People talking on the phone in the library. C*nts.

Bwahaha I'm paid to ask people to leave when they do that

Yeah, it used to bug me when people did that when i was in the library.

Oh, and of course when people used to play music there; the worst time was when someone was listening to Bon Jovi.

Delirium Tremens

| 1,875 posts

16th Oct 2009 at 12:56 pm

Delirium Tremens -

I can't get to the happy thread just now, but me and the local library have just made friends again after a year. I resolved some issues with them dating back to 1998(!)

It's cool, because they've got a lot of new stuff and my taste's expanded since I was there last, so I've taken out about ten books and can easily see the next ten I want.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

16th Oct 2009 at 1:14 pm

River Phoenix

Quote: The Old Triangle, Oct 2009
I can't get to the happy thread just now, but me and the local library have just made friends again after a year. I resolved some issues with them dating back to 1998(!)

It's cool, because they've got a lot of new stuff and my taste's expanded since I was there last, so I've taken out about ten books and can easily see the next ten I want.

You can get to threads by doing the See all posts thing.

Well, you could but i s'pose you don't need to because of Baz being helpful.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

17th Oct 2009 at 1:04 pm

River Phoenix

It's twelve months today since we buried King Davus the Mighty.

I miss him so much.

Yeah, it's horrible when people you love die. [hug.gif]

Πανδώρα

| 15,329 posts

18th Oct 2009 at 9:02 pm

Πανδώρα -

so much stuff...

first off, it's bloody cold here, which is a given and i can't really complain, but meh
on the plane they shoved us in aisle seats, once again i can't complain, it happens but i can't sleep on planes, i'd been up for 27 hours straight before i finally fell asleep for half an hour on the train home, spent a 4 hour flight struggling to sit in my seat & staring at the back of another seat while the greek next to me (who KEPT F*CKING SNEEZING OVER ME) and his missus flopped over asleep. 'least at the window the scenery changes every now & then, f*cking... ugh.

my legs burned slightly on tuesday, my own fault really, i forgot to put cream on. they calmed down that night
friday, i ended up with a fuuuuge rash on my leg which is still there now, and rather sore, other leg is covered in bites
b*tch stood on the back of my flip flop so it gave me a blister between my toes
front of my foot now feels like a massive bruise

ugh...

also, cousin's lied to us for a week
said her dog (same age as miss, we used to look after him when she went on holiday) had been ill, started wetting himself (we saw absolutely NO evidence of this)
apparently she's waiting for blood tests to come back from athens to see if he has cancer, if he does, she won;t bring him back to the UK, she'll put him down there

there likely are no blood tests.
mum spoke to her brother, he says he's not coming back, she's going to have him put down, then bury him in the olive groves where she used to walk him in kremasti
which, i am gutted.
even if he does have something wrong with him, which he likely doesn;t, he's got years left in him

the excuses she's been making to us are f*cking sh*t
you don;t just put an animal down because it's become an inconvenience to you
it's not fair, that's how she's making it sound basically

he's a cost to bring over, then he's an inconvenience when she wants to move

not fair at all. he's got a good quality of life, happy, healthy active
*burp*

Little Blue Fox.

| 4,256 posts

19th Oct 2009 at 12:06 pm

Little Blue Fox. - Hope is important.

Hope is important.

Oh gosh - my friend really upset me on saturday. I am not sure he is my friend, still. I really want to cry and cry. I am not sure what I should do.

It hurts too much not to try.
I will see you in another life when we are both cats.
Quod perditum est, in venietur.*Facebook.

Delirium Tremens

| 1,875 posts

19th Oct 2009 at 6:47 pm

Delirium Tremens -

Quote: The Boy Who Leapt Through Time., Oct 2009
Oh gosh - my friend really upset me on saturday. I am not sure he is my friend, still. I really want to cry and cry. I am not sure what I should do.

You have to see yourself through first, Deej. Protect your heart and if things can be mended, then make a move to. If you can't mend them then you have to forget about them and make a better mate.

My b*st*rd carpet burns are killing me. I can't actually sit down. F*ck f*ck f*ck. F*ck.

Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: What's the facebook group called? I couldn't find it...
Πανδώρα: MUHAHAHAHAHA!
IGH: And so it ends
Captain Spiky: I've just been loving life, going through the photos in the Meets gallery. so many awesome people that I loved hanging out with

Page: