Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

23rd May 2012 at 4:13 pm

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Jimmy, May 2012
F*CK YOU BLIZZARD. F*CK YOU.

Where the f*ck do you live? This is one of the sunniest days we've had all year.
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

23rd May 2012 at 5:44 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Steve-Dave, May 2012
F*CK YOU BLIZZARD. F*CK YOU.

Where the f*ck do you live? This is one of the sunniest days we've had all year.

Oh Barry...

Just saying, even El Diablo (that's 'The Devil' in Spanish) would find it hot today

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

23rd May 2012 at 6:57 pm

Πανδώρα -

Quote: Anniemal, May 2012
chasing my cat around with a set of clippers so I could get enough hair off her to get a plaster to stick

This is hilarious to me for reasons i can't fully understand

Been in all day with the pigs & buns on the grass
Went out for half an hour to water some plants & buy milk - bloody cat food delivery came didn't it.
Now going to have to be in all tomorrow as well now, today didn't matter, but tomorrow i need to go out. Meh.

And i've burned on my shoulders & back again. I don't have £15 to spend on sun cream, but i'm going to have to tomorrow

That's another month i'll have to wait to have my tooth filled
*burp*

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

24th May 2012 at 11:54 am

Πανδώρα -

[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/XDOW/Scr000010.jpg]

Not so much p*ssing me off, more making me cringe like f*ck.
Why on earth does this seem like a good idea to anyone?
*burp*

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

24th May 2012 at 1:38 pm

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

* Waits for DotPhil to appear and say that Doctor Who is as sh*t as Muse *
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

24th May 2012 at 1:52 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Walt Flanagan, May 2012
Fear Her may be the worst episode of the entire revived series.

And that's even worse when you consider it directly followed the episode with Peter Kay

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

24th May 2012 at 2:37 pm

I aim to misbehave

And that's even worse when you consider it directly followed the episode with Peter Kay

Good lord, what a bad run. If I'd been watching the show in real time on a Saturday night, I may have given up on it about there.

I would have given up in the first series with the Slitheen. As it turned out, I only watched a few random episodes here and there (or when I saw there'd be Daleks/Cybermen). I missed most of the bad ones and only started regularly watching in the third series.

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

24th May 2012 at 6:47 pm

Πανδώρα -

Good lord, what a bad run. If I'd been watching the show in real time on a Saturday night, I may have given up on it about there.

I would have given up in the first series with the Slitheen. As it turned out, I only watched a few random episodes here and there (or when I saw there'd be Daleks/Cybermen). I missed most of the bad ones and only started regularly watching in the third series.

How the hell did you manage to stay clinging on with Martha in there?
That girl does my bloody crust in...
*burp*

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

24th May 2012 at 7:00 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Hare, May 2012

How the hell did you manage to stay clinging on with Martha in there?
That girl does my bloody crust in...

She was fairly sh*t but there were just some fantastic episodes that series, a run of four great episodes of Human Nature, Family of Blood, Blink and Utopia. Then it got sh*t with the Pixie Doctor, but those episodes were enough to keep me watching for another while

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

24th May 2012 at 8:25 pm

River Phoenix

i spoke to the fiancé on the phone a few minutes ago. He said that he had an accident at his parents' garden and injured his hands and face. He was in hospital for a couple of hours and has to go there tomorrow to have stitches on his finger tendons.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

24th May 2012 at 8:53 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Rayanne Graff, May 2012
i spoke to the fiancé on the phone a few minutes ago. He said that he had an accident at his parents' garden and injured his hands and face. He was in hospital for a couple of hours and has to go there tomorrow to have stitches on his finger tendons.

Sorry to hear that. Hope he's okay.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

24th May 2012 at 9:27 pm

River Phoenix

Thanks, Baz.

He sounded all right when i spoke to him. Hopefully, i'll see him either tomorrow or on Saturday.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

25th May 2012 at 10:45 am

River Phoenix

Thanks, James.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

25th May 2012 at 11:41 am

I aim to misbehave

I hate my downstairs neighbour so much. She just came up to ask me to help her move something in her house. Turned out it was a giant set of speakers, which she's now blasting awful generic chart music from. Like an evil genius, she's made me a part of my own destruction.

That sucks, but is also pretty funny

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

25th May 2012 at 11:50 am

River Phoenix

She sounds like a mean sh*thead.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

25th May 2012 at 12:00 pm

I aim to misbehave

My nephews birthday party is on Saturday. There'll be a big inflatable obstacle course for the kids like last year. Party for kids from about 1 til 3. Party for family from 3 o'clock. My sister was heavily hinting that I could come earlier than 3 if I wanted.

So, in other words, I'm going to be spending most of my Saturday looking after kids I don't know on an inflatable obstacle course, having to pretend to be shot by some, play ball with others, tie their shoes, take off their shoes, make sure they don't batter the almighty f*ck out of each other, while they batter the almighty f*ck out of me.

Just like last year.

Kids birthday parties nowadays are just way too OTT. Everyone has to have a bouncy castle. Everyone has to have 20 of their friends. There has to be a huge celebration.

I remember one of my birthday parties. ONLY one. I don't even know if there were others. I can only remember one. I had three friends down (one of whom gave me a fancy pen as a gift, which is a weird thing for a ten year old to give a friend for their tenth birthday), I had a cake which wasn't a cake because it was a large block of vanilla ice-cream with some hundreds&thousands on it and only three candles otherwise the cake would melt, we weren't allowed outside because it was dark as my birthday's in December, and we spent most of the time playing darts. That was the most extravagant birthday party I ever got and I turned out fine.

Stupid f*cking kids and their bouncy castle... I never got a bouncy castle....

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

25th May 2012 at 5:54 pm

I aim to misbehave

Also, it annoys me when people post stuff like "Happy birthday to my son who's 1 today. Love you!" on Facebook.

Your son... cannot read that. What you are doing is the equivalent of writing out a birthday card, putting it in the bin and then running down the street shouting "IT'S MY SON'S BIRTHDAY! YOU ALL MUST COMPLIMENT HIM AND TELL ME HOW PROUD OF HIM I SHOULD BE!"

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

25th May 2012 at 7:06 pm

River Phoenix

Also, it annoys me when people post stuff like "Happy birthday to my son who's 1 today. Love you!" on Facebook.

Your son... cannot read that. What you are doing is the equivalent of writing out a birthday card, putting it in the bin and then running down the street shouting "IT'S MY SON'S BIRTHDAY! YOU ALL MUST COMPLIMENT HIM AND TELL ME HOW PROUD OF HIM I SHOULD BE!"

That does sound needy. i know it's the done thing to congratulate people for having a baby. But expecting people to congratulate them because their baby is one? Yeah, f*** that.

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

27th May 2012 at 10:30 am

Πανδώρα -

Yes mum. Having bought £10 worth of food for the mice has TOTALLY cost me more than going out & buying 40 mice at £1 each.

In fact - they're not even a quid any more. They're more. And the sh*ts have started selling chicks by weight so they've gone up.

And as for "having" to hoover downstairs - you didn't HAVE to, you could have f*cking asked me to do it, andi would have. But you're just weird.
There's no one coming round, the house isn't even that bad.
it could have waited.

I was asleep an hour after you were, and you're still having a go at me for beingup late?
Riiight... Can't f*cking win.
*burp*

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

28th May 2012 at 10:34 am

I aim to misbehave

Wrote this elsewhere but will share here too:

Loyalty/Reward Cards. Everywhere you go now, "Do you have a Loyalty Card?", "Do you have one of our Rewards Cards?", "You're missing out on points by not getting one!"

Take your f*cking cards and use your a*se to scan them.

Everywhere. Clothes shops. Book shops. F*cking petrol stations have them. And everywhere, always being asked if you have one every time.

Even large supermarkets... Pretty much every time I go, "Do you have your clubcard with you?". No, I don't have my clubcard with me. For three very good reasons: a) I do not have a clubcard. b) I don't even know what the clubcard is used for. But most importantly, c) Of all the times over the past several years, not once, have I ever actually been offered a f*cking clubcard. Wouldn't take one anyway, but if you don't offer it to people, a lot of people then wouldn't have one.

But the worst... the absolute worst... the one that really caused me to write this rant.... Subway.

I get a Subway maybe once a week or every second week, because I obviously hate myself. Got a subcard off them because I was sick of constantly being asked for it. Nearly every time I went and they scanned my card, "There you go... You haven't registered your card yet. You have to register it online. Triple points when you register it".

I don't go home and think "Gosh, I must register my subway card so I get triple points". I don't think about Subway unless I am actually in Subway. But then, this weekend. Got a Subway

Employee: Do you have your Subcard?
Me: Yeah
(scans card)
Employee: You have enough for a free footlong Subway
Me: Oh, thanks
Employee: You have to register the card first though
Me: So, the fact that I have enough points due to constantly coming here doesn't matter until I register my personal details and email address with Subway?
Employee: Yeah, you have to register the card to claim your free Subway

[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v357/paddyirishman85/9c26e97f.jpg]

You're not being rewarded with loyalty in these places. You're being rewarded for making it easier for them to advertise to you.

Reward Cards? F*ck that. My reward for not falling for this sh*t is more room in my wallet.

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

Page: