Πανδώρα -

arm implant?

with a needle, large one, but they numb you first
*burp*

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

26th Jan 2010 at 9:18 pm

Πανδώρα -

well, i'm not the person to ask if you want to know if it does the job it's supposed to

but other than feeling it every now and then and thinking its moved, only to realise i'm feeling in the wrong place for it, and a wee bit of pain from it every now and then after lifting things a lot (which doesn't happen with everyone) it's been fine. once the scab's fallen off & you can wash it normally, you just forget about it

you can feel it in place, but that's not too bad

hormones did mess with my cycle a bit, i didn't have a period for about 5/6 months afterwards, but they come back regularly now a days
they're not always "real" periods either, and they can go away for a couple of days before coming back, but, not too much of a problem. everyone else i;ve asked hadn;t had this happen, so it's probably just my spazz-fanny

didn't really hurt going in, but they put my bandage on too tight afterwards, so i took it off when i got home & ended up bruising because of that
*burp*

Organised Confusion

| 3,982 posts

21st Feb 2010 at 12:42 pm

Just started taking the pill again after being off it for 6 months, and have felt absolutely exhausted ever since, all the time. I usually sleep about 7 hours a night max and feel fine, but now even 10 isn't enough and I start feeling tired a couple of hours after getting up, bit nauseous as well sometimes. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm sure it could be down to other things, but it started a couple of days after taking it again so I'm wondering if there's a connection.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

15th Mar 2010 at 10:40 pm

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

The father of my little girl:

Fabio
[http://www.thepregnancytester.com/image/fabio1.jpg]

Okay, I didn't notice this page. I thought the last post was Darrens with the birth certificate. Now it looks like I'm just bragging that this Tarzan wannabe knocked me up
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

learrggh

| 5,670 posts

26th Mar 2010 at 5:41 pm

learrggh -

i am bleeding 3x more than normal.

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

26th Mar 2010 at 7:25 pm

Πανδώρα -

i have been on for two weeks. it went away for a few days then came back with a chunky, filmy vengeance

which is becoming a rather regular thing.

is it worth going & having the damn implant taken out to see if it'll go back to normal?

it's not like i need it anyway
*burp*

learrggh

| 5,670 posts

30th Mar 2010 at 8:06 pm

learrggh -

it worked out ok. I bled out in like 2 days.

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

22nd Apr 2010 at 8:04 pm

Πανδώρα -

the perfect excuse to bring out your strap-on.
*burp*

Jewbacca

| 6,793 posts

14th May 2010 at 8:35 am

Jewbacca -

Quote: pedobear, Mar 2010
i am bleeding 3x more than normal.

Have you recently been stabbed or lost a limb in some kind of sharp item related mishap? If not, doctor. If so, doctor.
AAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

learrggh

| 5,670 posts

14th May 2010 at 1:06 pm

learrggh -

Only 7 weeks late, Marton.

learrggh

| 5,670 posts

14th May 2010 at 8:29 pm

learrggh -

Hah I saw that as I hit 'post reply' but thought I'd leave it for someone to make some pun on.

Because I'm generous and thoughtful like that. durhurhur.

learrggh

| 5,670 posts

22nd Jun 2010 at 3:15 pm

learrggh -

I've just spent the last 3hrs lying as still as possible in total agony due to my award-winningly friendly uterus. Took prescription painkillers I had leftover from one of the last few times I've been hospitalised but it didn't do anything for the pain. Cramps have been getting worse for a while now but I've never had it anywhere near as bad as it was this afternoon.

Obviously I need to go to the doctor, but mine is generally completely useless unless I go in and actually suggest things to him. Has anyone here been in for painful periods and what sort of things were helpful?

learrggh

| 5,670 posts

22nd Jun 2010 at 4:09 pm

learrggh -

Yeah, that's basically how bad mine were today. I've been on the pill (tried two types) before and it just made me hurl every morning so I'm not so keen on trying that again.

I'm asking here now because like I said the doctors at my surgery just don't give me any options (apart from 'go away and take ibuprofen') unless I suggest things that I've heard of. It's pretty bad, yeah. At least I'll be changing surgeries soon.

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

Page: