*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

24th Oct 2011 at 10:59 am

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Gob, Oct 2011
Hi everybody!

I'm birded up for a change an all. Madness.

Spill the beans, champ
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

24th Oct 2011 at 4:28 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Commandant Lassard, Oct 2011
Hi everybody!

Spill the beans, champ

I have met a female of the species who lets me put my widge in her fanny on a semi regular basis.

Proper

Captain Stupendo

| 2,235 posts

24th Oct 2011 at 4:32 pm

Captain Stupendo - snarf!

snarf!

Quote: Commandant Lassard, Oct 2011
Hi everybody!

Spill the beans, champ

I have met a female of the species who lets me put my widge in her fanny on a semi regular basis.

I miss that bit, the rest not so much
Never take life seriously.

wombat

| 8,154 posts

24th Oct 2011 at 6:29 pm

wombat - Technically sexy.

Technically sexy.

We should probably use our collective experience to share the best ways to meet/date/keep men and women.

I don't have any advice, so basically its down to the rest of you.
Southern hemispherical rat boy

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

24th Oct 2011 at 9:07 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: wombat, Oct 2011
We should probably use our collective experience to share the best ways to meet/date/keep men and women.

I don't have any advice, so basically its down to the rest of you.

Three words lad "ro", "hyp" & "nol". I swear by em.

I wouldn't advise that to be honest. I had some Hypronol once and had diarrhea for 3 days.

Captain Stupendo

| 2,235 posts

24th Oct 2011 at 9:30 pm

snarf!

Online dating update: Got a lady's number! and she actually seems keen to meet up for a date.

Captain Stupendo

| 2,235 posts

28th Oct 2011 at 10:56 am

snarf!

So this girl i've been messaging is bloody hard work. One word reply's followed by kisses is seriously annoying. Think I'll move on and keep looking.

stephy

| 3 posts

3rd Nov 2011 at 7:02 am

stephy -

Quote: Captain Stupendo, Oct 2011
So this girl i've been messaging is bloody hard work. One word reply's followed by kisses is seriously annoying. Think I'll move on and keep looking.

Yes, You need keep moving and then making decision.
Let's keep high in our daily life.

Captain Stupendo

| 2,235 posts

6th Nov 2011 at 11:23 am

snarf!

Right well I'm enjoying this single lark at the mo, got a date tommorow, a date the next day and another later on in the week. Might even get lucky with one of them

wombat

| 8,154 posts

21st Nov 2011 at 12:20 am

Technically sexy.

I love being single, but hate having (another) ex.

And George, that sh*t happens all the time. Just move on to the next one... If I ever learn how to do that, I'll let you know.

wombat

| 8,154 posts

21st Nov 2011 at 12:21 am

Technically sexy.

Speaking of which, you are still friends with my ex on Facebook, G.

wombat

| 8,154 posts

28th Nov 2011 at 10:03 pm

Technically sexy.

Quote: `, Nov 2011
I'm glad this thread is in rants cause I'm totally f*cking sick to death of people in god damn relationships all over the place. Being happy and having fun.

Being single is more fun though- if you aren't a coward like me.

Traitor.

wombat

| 8,154 posts

28th Nov 2011 at 10:08 pm

Technically sexy.

Quote: wombat, Nov 2011
I'm glad this thread is in rants cause I'm totally f*cking sick to death of people in god damn relationships all over the place. Being happy and having fun.

Being single is more fun though- if you aren't a coward like me.

Traitor.

Being single is no fun when you don't have time to do anything except consider how much better the occasionally glimpsed moments of free time would be with a companion instead of spent sat on my own in a city full of strangers.

Judas.

I... you win.

c*nt.

Captain Stupendo

| 2,235 posts

3rd Dec 2011 at 3:18 pm

snarf!

Right I've been on a number of dates since becoming single again and tbh i just can't be arsed with it. Every woman i've met up with is either totally bonkers, stuck up or so insecure i wanna strangle them. I have my own problems to deal with, i dont want to take on someone elses too. Singledom for me it is.. until i get my sh*t together jobs wise.

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

6th Feb 2012 at 10:57 pm

Πανδώρα -

*enters thread*
*burp*

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

6th Feb 2012 at 11:31 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Hare, Feb 2012
*enters thread*

Y'alright?

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

7th Feb 2012 at 12:02 am

Πανδώρα -

Not really.

was good to finally get an answer in a way though. i've not known where i stand since mid january, so... meh.

i still love him to bits, but if he says he doesn't feel the same any more... well. Sh*t, really.
*burp*

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

7th Feb 2012 at 8:29 am

I aim to misbehave

Alice is right. He took you for granted and treated you like sh*t. You don't deserve that, and can do much better.

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

7th Feb 2012 at 10:07 am

Πανδώρα -

You'd think so, but i highly doubt it.

the amount of sh*t he put up with from me is unreal...
He's a really nice guy. just selfish & stubborn leading to thoughtlessness. but then he's an only child too, so... *shrug*

wants to stay friends, but i don;t know how to do that.
going from loving to hating someone is fairly easy, but when you don't want to hate them, it's a whole lot harder.

going to write his mum a letter, his parents are cool. i just want her to know how i feel now, before i likely go mental and really upset him.
hopefully she might understand how hard it's going to be, and with that won't completely hate me if it does happen...
i don't know what i want to achieve with it to be fair, i'm having a whole bunch of stupid ideas at the moment
*burp*

Captain Stupendo

| 2,235 posts

8th Feb 2012 at 9:54 am

snarf!

Hey, I just read the last few posts, what you said was exactly what happened with me and my ex. Maybe he justs needs a break? it might turn out that he realises what he wants and so will you.
Hell after me and the ex had been apart for 7 months were meeting up next week because, despite what we said about one another and all the other sh*t that occurred we both miss each other and i dunno about her but after dating other women i realised she wasn't as bad as i thought, and i know she thinks the same about me. Time resolves all things.

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

8th Feb 2012 at 11:36 am

Πανδώρα -

The same kind of thing happened with my sister and her bloke
he was being a sh*tball, got her and himself really into debt and she needed to get out, she got into a proper rutt with everything.
ended up going to live in greece for 6 months & came back a completely different person.

she came back, saw another guy for about a year, but he was really really immature and she binned him off. a few months later her and her previous ex met up for a chat, this was about 3 years ago now, they moved in together a couple of years ago and now have a 7 week old baby together. time does change a lot as they both grew up a lot while apart, when they got back together though "it was like we were never apart" so they've had it really good.

i don't want to have it in my head that one day he'll change his mind though, that his feelings will change.
i don't want that hope to be there as it's likely he won't. and he's been thinking about this for a long time as it is, so he's likely very sure about this.
he's been saying for a while that he doesn't know what he wants generally, from life, from work, from anything. it just keeps coming up that he wants to "have fun and stop worrying"

i'm not entirely sure he really understands how feelings change over time, he told me the "spark" has gone... which feels like a non-reason to me because the spark went a long time ago for me. we've been together nigh on two years, it had to go some time.
as it does with everyone. you start to get comfortable with people, realise their habits and everything and they start to get to you but then you realise they're human too, just like you and you have all sorts of annoying habits too which will annoy them.
i mean, the way i feel about him now is completely different to the way i did when i first realised my feelings, but i think in a way, he was expecting to feel the same about me forever and a day... I'm not sure.
or maybe he has a different definition of that "spark"

at the end of the day though, people always react differently when things start to move on from the "fantasty stage" as it gets called. seems that he couldn't really manage to get past that.
from now on, what happens, happens. that's it i suppose, i can't do anything else now, other than trying to move on & not go batsh*t insane

It's annoying. i can't really blame him for how he feels, but i'd like to smack the sh*t out of him for some things he's done recently while keeping me hanging.
*burp*

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

29th Feb 2012 at 10:57 pm

Πανδώρα -

So. his new bird sent me the most abusive email i have ever recieved in my life yesterday from a fake email address

wonderful!
*burp*

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

29th Feb 2012 at 11:07 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Hare, Feb 2012
So. his new bird sent me the most abusive email i have ever recieved in my life yesterday from a fake email address

wonderful!

I'd never hit a woman. However, that's cos I'm a guy. You're a woman though, so kick her in the c*nt.

Really, using a fake email address to send you personal abuse with no good reason shows what a cowardly little b*tch she is.

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

1st Mar 2012 at 1:00 am

Πανδώρα -

she had reason, sort of.
i text him on the morning, first time i'd contacted him inweeks.
as to be honest - it did sort of* hurt finding out he had a new bird less than a month after leaving me, especially when the last pigheaded c*nt did exactly the same thing.

*sort of REALLY F*CKING SEVERELY hurt. hence the moronic text i sent him.

however, most normal people would ignore that and rise above it.
yet this girl had the cheek to paint me as a mental, when she is the one sending out the two page long torrent of abuse to someone she has never met and knows nothing about other than what she's been told by someone.
what she has read from when i've been venting on my twitter feed and my facebook are apparently hilarious. (how insane do you have to be to read the feeds of your boyfriends ex?!)
the mind boggles.
*burp*

oatibix

| 36 posts

1st Mar 2012 at 3:19 pm

Do a Dramatic Reading.
buy oatibix
eat oatibix
have oatibix

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

3rd Mar 2012 at 12:31 am

Πανδώρα -

too many unnecessary expletives in it to bother reading it again.
it's hilarious towards the end though "true love" i wish i could declare i'd found my true love after 4 days in someone's company, but then again i'm not 14
and i apparently have no idea what the word "love" means anyway...

haaaha.

he actually threatened us with small claims court last night, over my laptop - a gift.
which i remember quite clearly he said: "you keep the laptop, that's yours" on the night he left me.
it was not long after he complained about the fact i can't speak french, as he didn't even want to break up with me in my own goddamn language and not long before he went and had a p*ss on the playing field.

i mean, i wasn't going to be petty about asking for things like that back* - a gift is a gift, no matter what happens.

i could have been petty and in that case would have taken two thirds of his shirts, his thick socks, "his" thick airwalk jacket, book light, shower gels, deodorant, pint glasses, mugs and the chest freezer. i would have gone as far as demanding my bag of brussels sprouts back as well if he'd been a proper d*ck about it.

he dropped it though. so that's sound.

'course, i only got about half of the sh*t i'd leant him back, not going to see the rest of that again. but whatever.

*=i personally didn't even ask for any of it back to start with, other than my headphones.
all this has been done through other people, i couldn't be arsed getting involved with it, he just assumed that the withheld number that turned up on his phone was me when it wasn't, it was faye when she was sat outside his house in her mums car.

anyway, since stuff is staying where it is now, here is jake enjoying his newest toy, courtesy of butthead. - his precious stuffed snake.

snake.jpg
*burp*

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

3rd Mar 2012 at 12:33 am

Πανδώρα -

(i will add though, that that snake is now minus most of it's stuffing, but at least the boy is enjoying it )
*burp*

wombat

| 8,154 posts

22nd Apr 2012 at 9:26 pm

Technically sexy.

Being single sucks now.

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

Page: