Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

23rd Aug 2011 at 10:06 pm

Albert Johanneson - Outside-left

Outside-left

Quote: Gob, Aug 2011
Quote: "Enigmatic_Shrew
|1258479588|842087|1311542928"]You know when you meet a girl who is, in seemingly every way, exactly your type but she's not single? That's a bummer.

Just had this at the weekend. *FUMES*.

Oh well plenty where she came from...

I keep having this, only instead of not being single, they're madly in to vagina.

Captain Stupendo

| 2,235 posts

5th Sept 2011 at 2:04 pm

Captain Stupendo - snarf!

snarf!

Well I'm back to singledom after 3 years.... wasn't sure i did the right thing by ending the relationship but when she pours yogurt over my nice clean car and repeatedly tells me to f*ck off and die at work well i feel more justified at the decision.
Does anyone else think it's weird how so called love quickly turns into hatred???
Must be a nice sane girl out there whose a bit kinky?
Never take life seriously.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

5th Sept 2011 at 2:12 pm

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

Quote: Captain Stupendo, Sept 2011
Well I'm back to singledom after 3 years.... wasn't sure i did the right thing by ending the relationship but when she pours yogurt over my nice clean car and repeatedly tells me to f*ck off and die at work well i feel more justified at the decision.
Does anyone else think it's weird how so called love quickly turns into hatred???
Must be a nice sane girl out there whose a bit kinky?

She does sound mean so it's understandable that you ended things. Also, i hope you're all right.
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

Captain Stupendo

| 2,235 posts

5th Sept 2011 at 2:19 pm

snarf!

Yeah I'm ok. It was the right time to end things. I felt like we'd drifted apart a bit and i didn't see a future for us for a long time. I gave up two years of my life for her and all i get is her acting like a d*ck. I moved to a city i hated to support her through uni, i never complained that i had to work at a sh*te job while she went out partying with her uni buddies. But the rare occasion i ever met my mates i'd get abusive calls from her. More i think about it just wtf was i doing???
Sigh if only i had the balls to ask out that girl i went to uni with my life would have been so different. Shes married now with a kid

wombat

| 8,154 posts

5th Sept 2011 at 6:25 pm

wombat - Technically sexy.

Technically sexy.

I have come to the conclusion that I was an ugly duckling that has grown into an ordinary looking duck.

I am still learning- it was a genuine surprise how different being single has been for me. I quite like it.
Southern hemispherical rat boy

wombat

| 8,154 posts

5th Sept 2011 at 6:28 pm

Technically sexy.

selective photos and the fact that I didn't let anyone see the greasy, spotty, nerdy mess I used to be (and still am)

wombat

| 8,154 posts

5th Sept 2011 at 6:32 pm

Technically sexy.

I always look my best before seeing George.

I love George.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

5th Sept 2011 at 7:00 pm

River Phoenix

(i once said that everyone on VR is gay and that was on the 6th of February, 2009.)

Captain Stupendo

| 2,235 posts

20th Sept 2011 at 10:33 am

snarf!

I am venturing into the world of online dating. Has anyone had any luck with this? any advice? I mean it has to be better than meeting some skanky drunk bint in a club or pub and then foolishly end up going out with them for 2 fooking years

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

20th Sept 2011 at 9:54 pm

River Phoenix

Matt: there was a discussion about online dating on page 21.

Sarah: Good luck with moving in with the boyfriend. i hope it works out well for you.

Captain Stupendo

| 2,235 posts

21st Sept 2011 at 9:51 am

snarf!

Well so far i seem to have only attracted really fat women or granny's. But I did receive a message from a girl whose just finished the same uni course i studied. She seems nice, will see how it pans out...

wombat

| 8,154 posts

25th Sept 2011 at 11:07 pm

Technically sexy.

I keep thinking I'm in a good place, then I end up looking at my ex's facebook and feeling sick. ugh.

Captain Stupendo

| 2,235 posts

26th Sept 2011 at 9:55 am

snarf!

Quote: wombat, Sept 2011
I keep thinking I'm in a good place, then I end up looking at my ex's facebook and feeling sick. ugh.

I find myself doing the same thing, i dunno why. The best thing to do is block her entirely. Otherwise you'll keep being drawn back to it. I think i look out of a sense of curiosity, for someone who supposedly loved me so much she seems to have moved on pretty fast. A part of me says good on her but another part is a tad p*ssed off.

wombat

| 8,154 posts

26th Sept 2011 at 11:11 am

Technically sexy.

Quote: Captain Stupendo, Sept 2011
Quote: wombat, Sept 2011

I find myself doing the same thing, i dunno why. The best thing to do is block her entirely. Otherwise you'll keep being drawn back to it. I think i look out of a sense of curiosity, for someone who supposedly loved me so much she seems to have moved on pretty fast. A part of me says good on her but another part is a tad p*ssed off.

I did do that, and cut off all contact- but... Well. I still look. Got to stop doing that.

Captain Stupendo

| 2,235 posts

3rd Oct 2011 at 9:27 pm

snarf!

Seriously wtf, why do i keep attracting women that i don't find attractive in the slightest! So far since becoming single i've atttracted three women who i find physically repulsive , I think i'm a pretty decent looking bloke but too attract women like that holy sh*t, i feel depressed. , online dating is also doing the same.

wombat

| 8,154 posts

4th Oct 2011 at 5:48 pm

Technically sexy.

Do you think you are ready for another relationship?

Captain Stupendo

| 2,235 posts

4th Oct 2011 at 7:10 pm

snarf!

Quote: wombat, Oct 2011
Do you think you are ready for another relationship?

Yes, if a really nice woman appeared on the scene you bet. The ex is making moving on really easy thanks to her stupidity and dramatization? of things. She was only 2 years younger than me but boy can you tell, she acts like a f*cking child.

Captain Stupendo

| 2,235 posts

20th Oct 2011 at 10:27 am

snarf!

Nice one

Captain Stupendo

| 2,235 posts

21st Oct 2011 at 8:25 pm

snarf!

Sorry to see she stood you up, strange blokes women

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

21st Oct 2011 at 8:45 pm

River Phoenix

Quote: Captain Stupendo, Oct 2011

Eh? Women aren't blokes.

Sorry things went badly for you, Jimmy.

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

21st Oct 2011 at 10:01 pm

Πανδώρα -

i don't know, strawbs... i do have a massive c*ck after all...
*burp*

Captain Stupendo

| 2,235 posts

22nd Oct 2011 at 1:08 pm

snarf!

Quote: Rayanne Graff, Oct 2011
Quote: Captain Stupendo, Oct 2011

Eh? Women aren't blokes.

Sorry things went badly for you, Jimmy.

Oh dear Straws

wombat

| 8,154 posts

23rd Oct 2011 at 11:32 am

Technically sexy.

I quite like being single.

But the moent I tell anyone I am, they start telling me that 'I'll find somone' and that it will be okay.

I'm not looking, and don't really want anyone. That's a good thing, right?

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

23rd Oct 2011 at 11:53 am

River Phoenix

Quote: wombat, Oct 2011
I quite like being single.

But the moent I tell anyone I am, they start telling me that 'I'll find somone' and that it will be okay.

I'm not looking, and don't really want anyone. That's a good thing, right?

Yeah, it sounds like a good thing. It's a bit patronising that people try to help you when you don't need any help. People are sometimes nosy like that, though.

wombat

| 8,154 posts

24th Oct 2011 at 9:15 am

Technically sexy.

I am! For the first time in my life I'm being moderately successful with women- you know, in the way everybody else was when they were 18 (whereas I was jumping between long term relationships) so you know what- I'm happy being single.

IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: What's the facebook group called? I couldn't find it...
Πανδώρα: MUHAHAHAHAHA!

Page: