Things That Make You Want to Flip Out Like a Ninja, and Kill Everyone.

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

25th Nov 2009 at 1:47 pm

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Dr Horrible, Nov 2009
Im doing a presentation tomorrow.
The subject is basically to present a 5 minute talk on an example of when the media discriminates against a particular group of people (eg. emo kids, gay people etc)

I decided to do mine on the murder trial in july in which the fact the 2 defendants were furries was made a big issue ("animal fetishists" is the term i think was used)

we were discussing it in class today and pretty much got told by someone that im a pervert cause you know, i only stay at my boyfriends so i can have sex with his cat whilst he sleeps..............

I do that too!

I'm not sure if your boyfriend knows that though. I'm silent... like a cat

Mmmmm.... cats.....
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

25th Nov 2009 at 4:28 pm

Πανδώρα -

why do people even HAVE phone's if they're not going to f*cking answer them!

last time i do you a f*cking favour.

you want to stay up all night talking to someone, you f*cking do that, but f*cking hell, it's 4 pm, if you're still asleep i'm going to smack you in the tits next time i see you

you have work to have in by the end of the week, i've had your sh*t palmed on me to give you, you're not even f*cking bothered.
you still have my anatomy notes so i can't do my refers until i f*cking see you NOW ANSWER THE F*CKING PHONE!¬
*burp*

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

25th Nov 2009 at 11:24 pm

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

Channel 4 has disappeared on my TV and so has Channel 4+1.
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

25th Nov 2009 at 11:58 pm

Πανδώρα -

maybe you're sat on the remote?
*burp*

learrggh

| 5,670 posts

26th Nov 2009 at 1:10 am

learrggh -

didn't get the job at monsoon.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

26th Nov 2009 at 8:27 am

River Phoenix

Quote: Claire, Nov 2009
Quote: Rayanne Graff, Nov 2009
Channel 4 has disappeared on my TV and so has Channel 4+1.

Retune?

(Yeah, the fiancé tried retuning but it didn't work. The TV does tend to go funny when there's bad weather so maybe it's summat to do with that and nothing to do with the remote control.)

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

26th Nov 2009 at 11:09 am

I aim to misbehave

Quote: History For Sale, Nov 2009
My job.

Soooo, my boss is horrible to me, and I didn't get the promotion I worked hard for- it went to two new staff.

I got my pay slip.

£553.

My rent + bills = £552.

I have £1. For a month.

I can't get a loan, I already have one to pay off, and I can't get a overdraft because I already have one to pay off.

We are 2 months in council tax arrears, which I can't afford to pay off.

XMAS? Um. No.

I actually feel like ending it all, because I see NO WAY out of this financial black hole I am in.

Can you borrow some money from a friend or relative?

Even though it would suck major a*s, could you move out? Find somewhere cheaper? If you're living with the fiancee, could he borrow money from somewhere?

Jewbacca

| 6,793 posts

26th Nov 2009 at 10:49 pm

Jewbacca -

Quote: Marton™, Nov 2009
x: think positive!
y: no because positive thinking allows for let downs and im really not in the mood for them

22:26 Ms. Y

f*ck it.

i cant do it.
22:27 Ms. Y

i dont get why i should stay up here to study when nobody here is willing to be a good friend.

im not gunna sit in my room on my own much longer without going mad
22:29Martin

i dont think ice cream suicide is possible but im sure itd be very tasty
22:29 Ms. Y

f*ck it

all i want is some company

and i NEVER get any

f*cking fed up of it
22:30Martin

sorry about that
22:31 Ms. Y

sorry doesnt cut it
22:31Martin

sorry

im gonna go get more food

F*ck you

f*ck you.

i have none

and im starving

you could get some :/:/

I HAVE NONE

i have frozen pork

and thats pretty much it

then get some?

ii dont want f*cking food

OH MY. I can't stop laughing at the silliness of that last part. But yes, this is making me want to flip out like a ninja. I told her I just want to be friends but she is defining "friend" as someone who constantly talks to her every second of every day And if I don't she bitches to our friends-in-common

AAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

26th Nov 2009 at 11:06 pm

Πανδώρα -

"The best driver software for your device is already installed"

Well if that's true why the hell is the control centre bitching at me that it's not compatible?

'least now i know why my screen had a fit yesterday anyway ¬_¬

Now the damn thing's upside down...

Edited by Πανδώρα Nov 2009
*burp*

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

27th Nov 2009 at 1:07 am

Πανδώρα -

you absolute f*cking clown.

you do not ask me for advice on something like this, you do not go on about how it can't happen and how you don't know what to do and say how you didn't want to end up like this again, then go and f*ck off to leeds with him.
because for f*cks sake woman, it's going to end up like last time, you know that but ohhh no..
and i am not, NOT going to listen to you unravel when it all goes tits up when you've just completely ignored me.

oh wait. yes i am. because i'm a f*cking idiot too. ¬_¬

maybe i am p*ssed off that you've blown me out (again)
but i am sick of having your sh*t in my bag. and, i need my notes back for my refers.

doing my nut in you are.
*burp*

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

27th Nov 2009 at 12:48 pm

River Phoenix

The fiancé's father because, yesterday, he spilled red wine in the fiancé's car so now it's stained and smells.

(i do sometimes feel embarrassed that i don't drink but it isn't that i'm saying this to condemn people who drink, i'm saying it to condemn inconsiderate people who spill things.)

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

27th Nov 2009 at 2:26 pm

River Phoenix

(And i feel like a failure because i was hoping to do something about my pathetic nerdy sporting ambition but i just looked and i can't so i'll have to try next time. Again.)

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

27th Nov 2009 at 2:52 pm

River Phoenix

Quote: Snoop, Nov 2009
(And i feel like a failure because i was hoping to do something about my pathetic nerdy sporting ambition but i just looked and i can't so i'll have to try next time. Again.)

EXPLAIN! (please)

All right, seeing as though you asked.

In 2005, 2006 and 2007 i applied for a place to do the London Marathon but i didn't get through either of those times. They sent me a form in 2008 but i didn't get round to doing it. They didn't send me a form this year so i just looked at their site but it says that applying is closed.

Little Blue Fox.

| 4,256 posts

27th Nov 2009 at 3:00 pm

Little Blue Fox. - Hope is important.

Hope is important.

EXPLAIN! (please)

In 2005, 2006 and 2007 i applied for a place to do the London Marathon but i didn't get through either of those times. They sent me a form in 2008 but i didn't get round to doing it. They didn't send me a form this year so i just looked at their site but it says that applying is closed.

Oh gosh - it is not your fault at-all! They have lots and lots too many applications every year. - You get accepted automatically if you do not get accepted five times.

It hurts too much not to try.
I will see you in another life when we are both cats.
Quod perditum est, in venietur.*Facebook.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

27th Nov 2009 at 3:06 pm

River Phoenix

Quote: Ghosts vs. Robots., Nov 2009

EXPLAIN! (please)

Oh gosh - it is not your fault at-all! They have lots and lots too many applications every year. - You get accepted automatically if you do not get accepted five times.

Yeah, i know about those things but if i'd been able to apply this year then i'd be closer to getting a place. Just have to apply in 2010, i s'pose.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

27th Nov 2009 at 3:26 pm

River Phoenix

Quote: Ghosts vs. Robots., Nov 2009

EXPLAIN! (please)

Yeah, i know about those things but if i'd been able to apply this year then i'd be closer to getting a place. Just have to apply in 2010, i s'pose.

Thats not a pathetic nerdy sporting ambition! I wouldn't dream of attempting a Marathon. I hope you get to do it one day

Thanks, mofo. Hopefully i will one day, just maybe not as soon as i'd thought. And i tend to think of it as being pathetic and nerdy because i'm not very fast. But i do walk a lot so maybe it isn't that pathetic and nerdy.

penguincrazy

| 7 posts

27th Nov 2009 at 3:28 pm

penguincrazy -

F*cking D*ckhead eating my f*cking food without asking

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

27th Nov 2009 at 4:03 pm

Πανδώρα -

now b*tch won't talk to me

oh my. this is becoming tiresome...

anyway. farmville. computer will not agree with it. f*ck knows why. it used to work
*burp*

learrggh

| 5,670 posts

27th Nov 2009 at 4:43 pm

learrggh -

i'm wearing two coats and boots indoors and i'm still cold.

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

27th Nov 2009 at 5:16 pm

Πανδώρα -

cramps.
general gut ache.
getting light headed just from walking upstairs.
the cold.
the fact i have to go out later & b*tch is just going to be sat there licking ear lobes all night.
did i mention the cold?
*burp*

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

27th Nov 2009 at 10:48 pm

Πανδώρα -

f*cking maws here. i said to her i wasn;t going out tonight so she didn't need to come round , which is something else i'm p*ssed off about but that'll be f*cked about later

she's going to bed, so now i have to be deathly f*cking silent, it's TWENTY TO ELEVEN

f*ck off. i'll have my music on if i want. you want quiet you go back round there & stop feedign the dog chews every five seconds, you don't f*cking live here any more.

my water conditioner's gone too so i can't even sort the fish out

and the fish smell. so even when i TRY to sort my room out, you've always moved something that stops me from doing it right

also, faye. just f*ck you. invite me out then f*cking ignore me when i ask what's happening
then carry on all night the same because there just happens to be something with a penis sat next to you
you called islay a blow out when she got with tom, well, JUST TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR F*CKING SELF.
*burp*

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

28th Nov 2009 at 11:43 am

River Phoenix

i just remembered something that kissed me off a few days ago. i watched Never Mind The Buzzcocks on Dave and Simon Amstell kept joking about killing cats, which i thought was pathetic.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

28th Nov 2009 at 6:52 pm

I aim to misbehave

Mam opened the window in my room yesterday, then closed the curtains. Unfortunately, she neglected to tell me this, which meant I only found out when I woke up at 5 this morning shaking more than Michael J Fox having a w*nk. Now I've had a massive headache all day and I'm afraid I'll be really sick tomorrow.

I went to the gym this morning even though I wasn't feeling the best and was really tired. Hope I don't have to miss it tomorrow morning though. Can't afford to if I want to hit next saturdays target

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

28th Nov 2009 at 7:55 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Kid A, Nov 2009
Quote: Turd Ferguson, Nov 2009
Mam opened the window in my room yesterday, then closed the curtains. Unfortunately, she neglected to tell me this, which meant I only found out when I woke up at 5 this morning shaking more than Michael J Fox having a w*nk. Now I've had a massive headache all day and I'm afraid I'll be really sick tomorrow.

I went to the gym this morning even though I wasn't feeling the best and was really tired. Hope I don't have to miss it tomorrow morning though. Can't afford to if I want to hit next saturdays target

My mum does that, it is the WORST.

I know. IT'S F*CKING WINTER! It was about 2 degrees last night. Thats only slightly warmer than ZERO!

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

29th Nov 2009 at 12:19 am

Albert Johanneson - Outside-left

Outside-left

Earlier tonight I made a promise to someone I love that I'm not 100% certain I can keep.

I feel absolutely terrible for it.

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

29th Nov 2009 at 2:16 pm

Πανδώρα -

people texting me jokes at 7 am when i've just nicely gone to sleep
*burp*

Jewbacca

| 6,793 posts

29th Nov 2009 at 3:14 pm

Jewbacca -

people texting me at 2 pm when i'm still asleep

AAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

Page: