Things That Make You Want to Flip Out Like a Ninja, and Kill Everyone.

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

John Cage Bubblegum

| 6,555 posts

31st Oct 2009 at 5:01 pm

John Cage Bubblegum -

Quote: Howard Hughes, Oct 2009
It really is class. I've only got the demo so far, but what a massive forward leap the whole thing seems to be.

Are Arsenal still God's gift to football on this one? They did my head in on last year's, particularly Emmanuel '50 goals a season' Adebayor.

I've been scanning the FM forums this afternoon, I can't wait to get stuck in.
Peter Kenyon has a medal

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

1st Nov 2009 at 3:20 pm

Albert Johanneson - Outside-left

Outside-left

Quote: Giuliano Maiorana, Oct 2009
Quote: Howard Hughes, Oct 2009
It really is class. I've only got the demo so far, but what a massive forward leap the whole thing seems to be.

Are Arsenal still God's gift to football on this one? They did my head in on last year's, particularly Emmanuel '50 goals a season' Adebayor.

I've been scanning the FM forums this afternoon, I can't wait to get stuck in.

No, they're pretty weak at the back. I've done demo half-seasons with Arsenal, Man City and Leeds, and it hasn't been easy with either of them - quite a bit harder than previous games IMO, with more things that you can adjust. The analysis feature is great when trying to weed out players weaknesses.

Little Blue Fox.

| 4,256 posts

2nd Nov 2009 at 12:46 pm

Little Blue Fox. - Hope is important.

Hope is important.

I really miss T and C and R - all my bestest friends are really faraway.
It hurts too much not to try.
I will see you in another life when we are both cats.
Quod perditum est, in venietur.*Facebook.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

2nd Nov 2009 at 12:51 pm

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Ghosts vs. Robots., Nov 2009
I really miss T and C and R - all my bestest friends are really faraway.

You should send them letters. That way they could have a full name
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

3rd Nov 2009 at 2:10 am

Πανδώρα -

just had to f*cking pay to sort my ratio out on ILT

if i lose my account again i'm f*cked since they've closed registration, then the freakin tracker wouldn't let me connect, even to seed back
meh.

good job the exchange rate wasn't absolute f*cking sh*t
*burp*

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

3rd Nov 2009 at 11:29 am

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

Quote: Annie, Oct 2009
I don't want to get a flu jab, I want to get swine flu. That way, whenever someone's like "do you remember the whole swine flu thing" I can be all "yeah, I had it".

Huh, i was hoping i wouldn't be getting a swine flu jab but i had a letter today and they want me to have a swine flu jab as well. i'm not looking forward to Saturday.
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

3rd Nov 2009 at 12:33 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Valerie Holliday, Nov 2009
I went to my parents last night and my dad was being really insensitive about the break up, then when I got upset he went totally mental and started shouting and calling me pathetic and saying I should stop feeling sorry for myself, then he forced me to get in the car with him and he drove me back to my sisters and on the way he was still really mad but he made it sound like it was because he wanted me to come home. As if he didn't understand why I didn't want to live with him and his frustration had turned into anger.
Anyway, the reason I'm not at home is because him and my mam argue all the time and I can't deal with it now I don't live there anymore, but even though my sister says she's fine with having me here they're newly engaged and I feel like I'm outstaying my welcome a bit as it was only meant to be temporary until I moved into Craig's.

I don't know whether to move home or not. Part of me wants to because everything is so unstable in my life at the minute I think it would do me good, but then part of me looks at last nights display and says run for the hills.
I'm pretty much gonna have to quit my job because I've started having really severe panic attacks again and it's just not worth feeling this sh*tty all the time for minimum wage so I can't get my own place.
I'm so sick.

Do you have any friends who you could stay with for a while?

Its hard to tell how living with your parents would be. While you say your father sounded like he was angry because he wanted you to move home, if he's going to be arguing with your mother, it still may not be the best place for you to be right now.

While you may feel like a burden living with your sister, it may be your best option. If you stayed there, you may be less likely to get panic attacks and stuff so you could keep your job. That way, you could give a bit of money to your sister and put a bit aside to move out after a month or two. Perhaps some of your friends want to move too, and you could get a place together

I don't be around too much, but if I am, feel free to grab my attention somehow (nudity preferably) if you want a chat/b*tch/moan/bad puns/discussion on the pronunciation of 'yoghurt'/general talk

Little Blue Fox.

| 4,256 posts

3rd Nov 2009 at 4:37 pm

Little Blue Fox. - Hope is important.

Hope is important.

I went to the town centre, but I freaked out a tiny bit again. I forgot it is lots of other people too. Everyone is really rude and starey and aggressive.

Also, someone started talking really loudly to me when I was trying to use the cash machine - it is pretty initimidating, I think. I was not ready at-all.

Me: beep beep beep.
Random person: Why are wearing a tea cosy on your head?
Me: hm? (please leave me alone).
Me: It is my hat. I like it.
Ranodm person: What?
Me: nothing.
Me: Thank you!
Cash machine: It is ok!

I am sorry I am really silly.

(i got all the things i really wanted - i found a robot birthday card and a little present for my friend, and also i got new headphone too (they are purple! )).

It hurts too much not to try.
I will see you in another life when we are both cats.
Quod perditum est, in venietur.*Facebook.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

3rd Nov 2009 at 4:46 pm

River Phoenix

Quote: Ghosts vs. Robots., Nov 2009
I went to the town centre, but I freaked out a tiny bit again. I forgot it is lots of other people too. Everyone is really rude and starey and aggressive.

Also, someone started talking really loudly to me when I was trying to use the cash machine - it is pretty initimidating, I think. I was not ready at-all.

Me: beep beep beep.
Me: hm? (please leave me alone).
Me: It is my hat. I like it.
Ranodm person: What?
Me: nothing.
Me: Thank you!
Cash machine: It is ok!

I am sorry I am really silly.

(i got all the things i really wanted - i found a robot birthday card and a little present for my friend, and also i got new headphone too (they are purple! )).

i don't think you need to be sorry; i think everyone is a bit silly.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

3rd Nov 2009 at 4:49 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Rayanne Graff, Nov 2009
i don't think you need to be sorry; i think everyone is a bit silly.

SNIGGLEDYWINGWONG!

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

3rd Nov 2009 at 5:54 pm

Πανδώρα -

b*tch face.

I do not want to go on the goddamn ripper. Do NOT try forcing me. I don't care what the f*ck you say, i do not want to get on that bike. "oh but you get on the ped" and? I don't give a sh*t. It's different, i don't want to go on the f*cking bike.

Goddamnit. I don't see what the problem was with me walking home. It's like 3 miles, not 50
*burp*

learrggh

| 5,670 posts

4th Nov 2009 at 4:48 pm

learrggh -

didn't get the job. the other interview has been rescheduled to next week. nowhere else has got back to me, and i've pretty much run out of places to apply to.

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

4th Nov 2009 at 6:03 pm

Πανδώρα -

my windows folder is 16gb.
what the actual f*ck is up with that?

it was only ever 6 MAX on XP
*burp*

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

4th Nov 2009 at 6:04 pm

Outside-left

If you're running Vista or 7, that's standard.

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

4th Nov 2009 at 6:37 pm

Πανδώρα -

i figured after saying to our jonathan & his was around the same

stupid sh*t that is...
*burp*

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

5th Nov 2009 at 9:25 am

Πανδώρα -

head hurts so f*cking much

got half way down ridgeway before thinking f*ck it & turning back
i'm not killing my throat just to sit there all day being yelled at, bored sh*tless and left on my todd by some b*tch who does nothing but fish for answers from you for assignments, but when you struggle she won;t even attempt helping out...

ugh. i'm going back to bed
*burp*

learrggh

| 5,670 posts

5th Nov 2009 at 5:07 pm

learrggh -

the same guy on my facebook replying to almost all of my status updates with some dreary comment he clearly intended as catty and/or witty.

gonna post another update soon. don't feel like you have to reply, eden.

Organised Confusion

| 3,982 posts

5th Nov 2009 at 11:48 pm

Exam in 11 hours, and I don't know what I'm doing for it.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

6th Nov 2009 at 12:37 pm

I aim to misbehave

One of my closet friends is going to Canada for a whole year on Tuesday. I don't even know if I'll get to see him again before he goes.

So how the frig am I supposed to get my Wire boxset back off him?

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

6th Nov 2009 at 1:27 pm

Πανδώρα -

i've gotten to the stage where i'm coughing and sh*t comes out of my throat

so now i'm avoiding coughing & it's making me want to throw up

also i slept too long so it's going to be a race whether i get that piece of sh*t bike booked in for it's check-up after i'm dressed
christ. bills gonna have such a go at them because of the state of it already

it cost him £330, so i don;t blame him, but jeeeeze... embarrassment...
*burp*

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

6th Nov 2009 at 3:28 pm

I aim to misbehave

Asked my boss if I could leave maybe 30-40 minutes early today. He said it was fine, if there's stuff I need to leave early to do, then thats ok. Then he said "... just so long as you keep your hours up"

MOTHERF*CKER I am probably owed about 3 full days off for the amount of overtime I've done over the past few weeks, not to mention the fact that I booked a day off about 4 months in advance, and ended up having to come into work AND DOING AN HOURS OVERTIME THAT SAME DAY!

Keep my hours up? Motherf*cker you're lucky I haven't been keeping track of all the damn hours I'm owed over the last 2 months because you wouldn't see me until Christmas

UNPAID overtime I might add

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

6th Nov 2009 at 7:32 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Winston Zeddemore, Nov 2009
Quote: Barry Duffman, Nov 2009
Asked my boss if I could leave maybe 30-40 minutes early today. He said it was fine, if there's stuff I need to leave early to do, then thats ok. Then he said "... just so long as you keep your hours up"

MOTHERF*CKER I am probably owed about 3 full days off for the amount of overtime I've done over the past few weeks, not to mention the fact that I booked a day off about 4 months in advance, and ended up having to come into work AND DOING AN HOURS OVERTIME THAT SAME DAY!

Keep my hours up? Motherf*cker you're lucky I haven't been keeping track of all the damn hours I'm owed over the last 2 months because you wouldn't see me until Christmas

Typical blagging NOOB. You always, always, ALWAYS! bring up the sh*t you've done in their favour first. ALWAYS. Example

"Eeyarr, boss, you know how you rang me twice when I was sick last week? Yeah? You know how thats a HR issue? Well I'm taking those two calls as half a day TOIL. Suck my d*ck"

If they get arsey, tell them you're working to rule from now on and you will not be at all flexible with them, if they moan, straight to HR.

They are HR. There are 4 people in my office. Me. Another guy. And the 2 co-owners of the business. Trust me, I wouldn't have worked the overtime if the business wasn't so close to actually going under. The project I've been staying back to do can pay our wages for at least 2 months.

Trust me, when it comes closer to Christmas, I will get extra days off, or there'll be one less person at the Christmas party.

Well, that is if I'm still there anyway. Still thinking of quitting. The past few days have been alright, but still having doubts about my career choice

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

6th Nov 2009 at 8:48 pm

Outside-left

Housemates have left a note blaming me for the horrible state of the place, when we all know it's that f*cking testicle in the room below.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

9th Nov 2009 at 11:09 am

I aim to misbehave

Boss just showed me his stamp collection.

Kill me.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

9th Nov 2009 at 11:11 am

I aim to misbehave

Quote: the doc, Nov 2009
Quote: Winston Zeddemore, Nov 2009
Quote: Barry Duffman, Nov 2009

Typical blagging NOOB. You always, always, ALWAYS! bring up the sh*t you've done in their favour first. ALWAYS. Example

"Eeyarr, boss, you know how you rang me twice when I was sick last week? Yeah? You know how thats a HR issue? Well I'm taking those two calls as half a day TOIL. Suck my d*ck"

If they get arsey, tell them you're working to rule from now on and you will not be at all flexible with them, if they moan, straight to HR.

I fully endorse the above. Bosses are w*nkers, you can't give them an inch.

Not doing it any more unless I know I really have to. Haven't been to the gym in a month due to overtime during the week and stag/leaving parties/wedding etc at weekends. F*ck that crap. My health and happiness has to come first

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

9th Nov 2009 at 11:21 am

River Phoenix

(i wish the fiancé wouldn't say things like that; maybe he thought i couldn't hear him because he was talking to himself but i did hear and if i cry or worse, it will be his fault.My throat keeps hurting and my right arm still hurts from when i had a swine flu injection but that isn't enough, he has to make me cry as well.)

Edited by Rayanne Graff Nov 2009

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

9th Nov 2009 at 12:05 pm

Πανδώρα -

awwwww... i sneezed & farted at the same time & it hurt my ringo
*burp*

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

9th Nov 2009 at 4:29 pm

River Phoenix

Quote: the doc, Nov 2009
My VR is sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow today.

Aw, poor Stu. [hug.gif]

Jewbacca

| 6,793 posts

9th Nov 2009 at 10:43 pm

Jewbacca -

x: think positive!
y: no because positive thinking allows for let downs and im really not in the mood for them

what the actual f*ck? fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking stupid bint.

oh my days, i've never met someone so utterly determined to be miserable!!!!

AAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

learrggh

| 5,670 posts

10th Nov 2009 at 1:25 am

learrggh -

i'm just home from a night out and i can't go to sleep yet because i have too much work to get done for tomorrow.

IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: What's the facebook group called? I couldn't find it...

Page: