New Things that p**s you off thread.

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

Rayanne Graff

| 74,374 posts

16th Jun 2017 at 9:25 pm

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

This afternoon, i answered the phone and a man said Mrs M?. Because Marc's last name begins with M. So i said i'm Not Mrs M, i'm a friend of Mr M. * Then i said that he was asleep. ** He explained that it was something to do with Marc's car and so
i wrote down the phone number.

It p*sses me off when some people assume that i have the same last name as Marc. Even if we were married, i wouldn't like to have the same last name as him. i've been saying since i was 12, that i wouldn't change my name if i got married.

* i sometimes don't like telling people that i'm engaged. Perhaps because i'm self-conscious about time length.

** i don't know why i was so formal by saying Mr M and not Marc.
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

Rayanne Graff

| 74,374 posts

21st Jun 2017 at 8:17 pm

River Phoenix

On another forum that i post on, we have a Games board. The way that someone called guy is in that board, p*sses me off so much. A few weeks ago, he commented on a mistake i made in the numbers game. Last Wednesday, i made a mistake in the numbers game and he commented/ moaned.

i think that he has always been a horrible, pompous sh**head. Because he likes trying to tell everyone what to do/ moaning at everyone.

Rayanne Graff

| 74,374 posts

25th Jun 2017 at 9:55 am

River Phoenix

Yesterday, Marc asked me how old i am. Again.

Also yesterday, Herman the tortoise chewed one of my bags.

Rayanne Graff

| 74,374 posts

30th Jun 2017 at 10:25 am

River Phoenix

Yesterday, i spoke to my maternal aunt and she asked me how old i am. Again. i'm
sick of her asking me that so i said It's a secret. Then she started mentioning my age. She said that she has a book with everyone's birthdays. She said that my sister's birthday is in there and mentioned how old my sister is. My sister seems to not care about anyone apart from herself. So i don't care about her. Most of my family don't care about my sister. Apart from my aunt. Gullible. *

My aunt knows how old i am so i don't know why she asks.

* i'm gullible but i'm not gullible about my sister.

Edit: Also yesterday, i was in the waiting room at the dentist's. A woman and man were there. He had an appointment and she didn't but she had come with him because they were married. He wanted to announce to the receptionist that he had an appointment. But the receptionist was helping a woman to make an appointment. And then she helped another woman to make an appointment. The woman and man kept moaning about the receptionist. It got on my nerves that they kept moaning about her. It's not as though she kept talking on the phone to her friends. **

** One of the receptionists at the dentist's that i used to go to, would sometimes do that.

Edited by Rayanne Graff Jun 2017

Rayanne Graff

| 74,374 posts

7th Jul 2017 at 9:37 pm

River Phoenix

Last Friday, i spoke to my father. He called me Old girl and he commented on my age. Again. So i said Yes, my aunt asked me that. They both seem to find my age fascinating.

He mentioned that one of the grandsons of the woman he lives with, got married. i'm not interested in that woman's family. Mostly not interested. Something like 97% not interested. He said Are you ever going to get married?. i hate it when he comments on me being engaged, in that way. * i said that i'm my own person and that i wished he wouldn't compare me with her family. And he said, again, that i sent him a letter when i got engaged. i think that's the third time he mentioned that.

On Saturday, i watched an episode of Points of View on iPlayer. An episode from the 4th of June. Some people complained about how the BBC had a feature where they had something called a butty van. And they would give people some breakfast/ ask them about the general election. Some comments from a woman called christine brocksopp, included the phrase You are a disgrace to your forebears.

Also on that episode, Jeremy Vine said that John Noakes had sadly passed away.

Then i watched an episode of Modern Life Is Goodish. And Dave Gorman said that his grandparents had passed away, sadly.

i'm not keen on euphemisms for death.

*And i hate it when anyone else does. Like on another forum. i wish i hadn't mentioned about being engaged on that forum. And i think that anna is a sh**head b**tard. And that sally and suzanne are sh**heads. Because i didn't like some comments that they made about me. ** Well, that and other reasons.

** i don't mean that it was recently because it wasn't.

Edited by Rayanne Graff Jul 2017

Captain Mal Reynolds

| 11,850 posts

11th Jul 2017 at 11:38 am

Captain Mal Reynolds - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

Look at some profiles.

Pick one or two I might start talking to.

Never talk to them.

Wonder why I'm alone.

Order a takeaway.

^^^ my life for pretty much the last 5 years.
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoƫ: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Rayanne Graff

| 74,374 posts

13th Jul 2017 at 10:03 am

River Phoenix

One of my nails broke yesterday.

Edit: Another of my nails broke today.

Edited by Rayanne Graff Jul 2017

Rayanne Graff

| 74,374 posts

13th Aug 2017 at 10:06 am

River Phoenix

i spoke to my father last Sunday. He asked what i was doing. So i said that Marc was making dinner and we were going to have dinner soon. And that i was going to have lasagne. My father said that he was going to have spag bol. He said I'm not a vegetarian. Then he said It takes all sorts. At least he didn't say that pigs/ turkeys/ lambs wouldn't exist if people didn't eat them. But i don't know why he felt the need to tell me that he isn't a vegetarian. Because i know that he isn't a vegetarian.

Then he moaned at me for about 5 minutes. He moaned about me changing my name. i changed my name when i was 18. It has been ages since i was 18. He said that he still thinks of me by my old first name. The last time that one of my relatives was horrible about me changing my name was in March of 2017. When my maternal aunt kept talking about my old middle name. As can be seen on page 118 of the Barry someone alive thread. Anyroad, when my father was moaning about my name, i
couldn't be bothered to listen so i put the receiver on the table.

On Tuesday, i saw a man and a dog. The dog pooed on the pavement and the man said For f**k's sake.

Someone tried to tell my fortune ereyesterday.

Edited by Rayanne Graff Aug 2017

Rayanne Graff

| 74,374 posts

16th Oct 2017 at 10:05 am

River Phoenix

A few weeks ago, i heard Marc talking to paul. * They talked about vaping. And paul kept swearing/ saying the word f**k. i did used to swear but i have sworn rarely if at all since 1999. But when i used to swear, i don't think that i ever swore that much.

Then they started talking about doctors. And paul used the phrase f**king P*kis.

i spoke to my father on Wednesday. He asked me how old i am. Again. i said i think you've asked me that enough times. He mentioned what year i was born. So he knows how old i am.

He asked me if i work. Again. And i said No. Again. He knows why i don't work. He said iwas a lady of leisure. Again. Patronising.

* One of my neighbours.

Rayanne Graff

| 74,374 posts

31st Oct 2017 at 1:22 pm

River Phoenix

A few weeks ago, i saw Marc's friend Royston. i am not keen on 3 of Marc's friends. royston is one of the 3.

He said that he had heard that Marc's mother died. So i said Yes, she died in April. Then he asked if he could lend * a pound so that he could go and see his mother. So i said No. Because he probably wasn't really going to go and see his mother. It's more likely that he would have used anything i gave him to buy drink. Because he is an alcoholic.

Edit: * Sic.

Edited by Rayanne Graff 2 weeks ago

Claire: In your profile there's an option
((: yeah! i've hit that ty <3 I'm just cleaning out stuff a wee bit anyways like, belt and braces.
((: it did mean having to confront my 12 year old poetry but i survived that with the help of a large glass of wine
the doc: F*cking hell, is that Tabby?!
the doc: Always wondered what happened to you
the doc: Hope life's treating you well after all these years. Them were some f*cked up times we lived through.
the doc: Ah man, it was weeks ago. Ah well. If you drop by again, send us a quick PM and let us know how you're doing. I'd love to hear from you. I'm all grown up with kids and everything. Madness.
Luco El Loco: Greetings and salutations for anyone passing through.
SayNotAWord: Does this thing still work?
SayNotAWord: Oh good - I ended up here at the end of a Mega Zine nostalgia rabbit hole
SayNotAWord: Nice to see there's still life in this glorious old place
SayNotAWord: It's ya boy, Parsley Possum
Luco El Loco: Hello
Emma: EVERYBODY DANCE NOW.
Luco El Loco: Wow I haven't heard that one in a while.
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: I was in the shower and "Fluff The Evil One" randomly floated through my mind so I thought I'd stop by, hi 'ziners!
Captain Spiky: Considering I haven't been on this site for over a decade, I find it mildly terrifying that I still have an average of 1.71 posts per day...
Captain Spiky: I miss this place... Much loveage to anybody reading this x
Graham: Passing through, hope you beautiful lot are doing well!

Page: