Things That Make You Want to Flip Out Like a Ninja, and Kill Everyone.

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

Organised Confusion

| 3,982 posts

31st Jul 2009 at 8:13 pm

Me, sadly.

John Cage Bubblegum

| 6,555 posts

31st Jul 2009 at 11:56 pm

John Cage Bubblegum -

Quote: Rayanne Graff, Jul 2009
Quote: Paddy Irishman, Jul 2009
Anyone else having trouble with the forums? It keeps asking me to donate to access. I can access the threads from the main page, but not actual forums.

Also, I was going to find the Death Pool thread, as apparantly Bobby Robson has died.

Yeah, i am as well.

Thirded.
Peter Kenyon has a medal

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

1st Aug 2009 at 7:27 pm

Albert Johanneson - Outside-left

Outside-left

How the f*ck is this house so f*cking humid?

Organised Confusion

| 3,982 posts

1st Aug 2009 at 7:46 pm

1. Spending Saturday evening at the laundrette.
2. Not getting the clothes properly dry cause the tumble dryers were being retarded.
3. Getting the partly dry clothes back to their original state as the heavens opened and I couldn't find the car keys.
4. Somewhere in the middle of all this getting a fright when some neddy freak kid pulled out a massive dead crab (:S)

TinyShine

| 2,144 posts

2nd Aug 2009 at 9:02 am

TinyShine -

I WANT OUR WEDDING PHOTOS !!!

Sarah xx

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

2nd Aug 2009 at 5:53 pm

Πανδώρα -

i itch like f*ck.
damn rabbit has clawed all of my arms

the other day it looked like i'd f*cked up slitting my wrist because i'd done it cack handed with my left hand

f*cking stupid. i'm dealing with one animal with some kind of fungal infection & i'm covered is scratches myself because of some sh*tty £3 rabbit.
asking for f*cking trouble.

he's got something going on with him too since he f*cking BIT ME IN THE LEG while i was checking his fur and i found a scab. tiny tiny scab on him... but that's what goes on... teeeeny little scab turns into an A*SE OF GORE AND CRUSTIES.
ugh.

tempted to go to the RSPCA with the pig & give her to them, get them to sort it out then see if i can adopt her
she was a rescue anyway, thought it was mites but nope. couldn;t have been anything simple could it...
*burp*

Organised Confusion

| 3,982 posts

2nd Aug 2009 at 6:07 pm

The one night of the year I want to go to the pub...

It goes into liquidation and shuts down.

Topper

| 6,773 posts

2nd Aug 2009 at 6:36 pm

Topper - Dismantling a person is sometimes necessary...

Dismantling a person is sometimes necessary...

My continuing lack of telekinetic abilities.
I hope some day, for some reason, David Duchovny is investigated by the FBI. Because that would make a great story.

http://www.myspace.com/toppercutter

Albi The Racist Dragon

| 7,432 posts

2nd Aug 2009 at 8:33 pm

Goddammit why do I always pick the girls that do the mindf*ck text messages. "I do still love you, please never think I stopped caring". YOU'VE JUST GOT A NEW BOYFRIEND LEAVE ME ALONE*

*except don't, cuz I still love you
[http://card.mygamercard.net/gbar/joelsaysyeah.gif]

[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/698876.jpg]

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

2nd Aug 2009 at 9:42 pm

Outside-left

Quote: Albi The Racist Dragon, Aug 2009
Goddammit why do I always pick the girls that do the mindf*ck text messages. "I do still love you, please never think I stopped caring". YOU'VE JUST GOT A NEW BOYFRIEND LEAVE ME ALONE*

*except don't, cuz I still love you

It's because you allow them to stay in your life after they f*ck you over in gigantic ways. Desist, G.

Alec

| 1,347 posts

2nd Aug 2009 at 10:15 pm

Alec - Bing Bong Changes

Bing Bong Changes

My week-long mouth ulcer is finally going away. However, there's a brand-new one coming up right next to it.

Organised Confusion

| 3,982 posts

2nd Aug 2009 at 10:19 pm

The perfect excuse to eat bonjela...

Or maybe its just me who likes to eat bonjela

Alec

| 1,347 posts

2nd Aug 2009 at 10:44 pm

Alec - Bing Bong Changes

Bing Bong Changes

I can't stand Bonjela unfortunately. I think they or some other company did some sort of sweet-thing, but I can't remember what it was called, so haven't been able to try and buy it.

Organised Confusion

| 3,982 posts

2nd Aug 2009 at 10:49 pm

What what what? Not like bonjela. Impossible.

Mind you this is coming from the person who likes getting stung by nettles. I recently revealed this in public and everyone now thinks I am a freak, may as well share with the internet

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

2nd Aug 2009 at 10:56 pm

Πανδώρα -

you can get banana flavoured bonjela, and mint

both are disgusting

all i will say is gargle with whiskey, good for toothaches & all sorts. apparently.
*burp*

Alec

| 1,347 posts

2nd Aug 2009 at 11:15 pm

Alec - Bing Bong Changes

Bing Bong Changes

Quote: Organised Confusion, Aug 2009

Mind you this is coming from the person who likes getting stung by nettles. I recently revealed this in public and everyone now thinks I am a freak, may as well share with the internet

I don't mind the actual sting, and tingling of nettles, it's just the itching part that irritates me. If it wasn't for that, I could happily walk through bushes of them without being too concerned.

Organised Confusion

| 3,982 posts

2nd Aug 2009 at 11:20 pm

I like you. You're cool.

Alec

| 1,347 posts

2nd Aug 2009 at 11:53 pm

Alec - Bing Bong Changes

Bing Bong Changes

I like you. You're cool.

Trust me, I'm not. I have a bad haircut, a mass collection of classic Doctor Who on DVD, enjoy obscure French new-wave music, roleplay constantly, and spend a large amount of my free time just playing video games.

I will however, accept being called 'Rambo' for my near-ability to trek through the wilderness of Britain in shorts.

Organised Confusion

| 3,982 posts

3rd Aug 2009 at 12:05 am

Bad haircuts are cool, I recently gave the boyfriend a mullet, and it looks absolutely friggin ridiculous, but he still has it for reasons I don't fully understand.

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

3rd Aug 2009 at 12:26 am

Πανδώρα -

there's a pair of flies in here (one crapped onmyscreen, which it sort of annoying)
but they seem top be working together to just completely p*ss me off

sat here in a girly top, so it rides up at the back when i lean forwards to type
f*ckers keep landing on my lower back.
one keeps landing on me hand & GRRRRRR
*burp*

Silvan

| 3,776 posts

3rd Aug 2009 at 11:15 am

Silvan - Aurals Velupide!

Aurals Velupide!

Gits opening and nicking my juice and cola without even asking me. P*sses me off, more than likely I would've let them have some if they'd just asked.

Now it's back to hiding my drinks upstairs...
What can I say? I did it all for the Wookies.

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

3rd Aug 2009 at 3:17 pm

Outside-left

Quote: Silvan, Aug 2009

Gits opening and nicking my juice and cola without even asking me. P*sses me off, more than likely I would've let them have some if they'd just asked.

Today, my Mum has taken my Grandma to Bridlington for the day and I thought, "Oh! I can give Jules a ring a see if she wants to go for a pint. Quality". They left at 10am and I slept right through my alarm. F*cking sh*t.

Silvan

| 3,776 posts

3rd Aug 2009 at 3:57 pm

Silvan - Aurals Velupide!

Aurals Velupide!

Quote: Howard Hughes, Aug 2009
Quote: Silvan, Aug 2009

Today, my Mum has taken my Grandma to Bridlington for the day and I thought, "Oh! I can give Jules a ring a see if she wants to go for a pint. Quality". They left at 10am and I slept right through my alarm. F*cking sh*t.

Haha. Ah well. There will be another time.

I've just realised my phone has been dead all day. And my dog keeps following me for more venison burger.
What can I say? I did it all for the Wookies.

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

3rd Aug 2009 at 4:39 pm

Outside-left

my phone bill is £65. how? my phone has been broken for 2 months now.

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

3rd Aug 2009 at 6:48 pm

Outside-left

Quote: Howard Hughes, Aug 2009
my phone bill is £65. how? my phone has been broken for 2 months now.

Turns out my tariff was heavily talk based, with only 100 free texts. Makes sense given what I was doing when I took it out. Needless to say, now on unlimited free texts and 300 minutes, for £20 a month.

Cashback!

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

3rd Aug 2009 at 7:03 pm

Outside-left

Quote: Skank, Aug 2009
The cost of Masters degrees these days

They're only ever going to increase.

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

3rd Aug 2009 at 7:05 pm

Outside-left

Would you not be covered by a professional student loan?

EDIT - or funding?

With your degree grade, Hallam (for example) would probably fund your MSc for you.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

4th Aug 2009 at 9:25 am

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

My sister likes Bonjela and Sarah Completely Underwhelmed said (in one of her posts) that one of her sisters likes it.
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

Page: