Things That Make You Want to Flip Out Like a Ninja, and Kill Everyone.

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

23rd Jan 2010 at 11:27 am

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

i didn't think it was worth it. Next time i get called fat or ugly i'll say something, though.
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

23rd Jan 2010 at 8:40 pm

Πανδώρα -

got a bath & dyed my hair for no reason

sure, we could still go to the ainsty, but... meeeh. all the d*ckheads from school in the local pub trying to talk to me when all they did in school was throw sh*t at me, put chuddy in my hair & gang up on me? no ty.

may as well just go to bed.

was really looking forward to going out too

*burp*

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

24th Jan 2010 at 3:42 am

Πανδώρα -

people who drag you out, then f*cking desert you as soon as they see someone they know & leave you stood there like a f*cking lemon

also, the fact that i ate a kebab. just. ugh.

okay so it's not as bad as the table champagne from last week (ewwwwwww. btw.) i mean, no one will have had their filthy mouth on it at least, but still. f*cking box full of grease & garlic sauce
*burp*

Jewbacca

| 6,793 posts

24th Jan 2010 at 8:55 am

Jewbacca -

Quote: mr lisa, Jan 2010
people who drag you out, then f*cking desert you as soon as they see someone they know & leave you stood there like a f*cking lemon

okay so it's not as bad as the table champagne from last week (ewwwwwww. btw.) i mean, no one will have had their filthy mouth on it at least, but still. f*cking box full of grease & garlic sauce

It tasted like cigarette ash!
AAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

LoonyPandora

| 17,916 posts

24th Jan 2010 at 11:14 am

LoonyPandora - Daft Cow?

Daft Cow?

Quote: Mrs Scruff, Jan 2010
Day off and I can't sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!
I'm the ultimate in sleeping, it's what I do best.
What's happening to me!

I know the feeling. Awake in the am, on a Sunday... Frightful.

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

24th Jan 2010 at 12:03 pm

Πανδώρα -

Quote: Martoraptor™, Jan 2010
Quote: mr lisa, Jan 2010

It tasted like cigarette ash!

niiiiiice
think i escaped the worst of that
did forget, until we got a free bottle off the DJ last night & then remembered & was like... eeew...

had to kiss him for us to get the bottle. *shudders*

also had to hug some lass that smelt like a toilet. which was wonderful, absolutely wonderful.

anyway. mam wants me to get up & drag an empty wheelie bin round to her blokes house, fill it with woodshavings & drag it back, in the rain
under normal circumstances i would tell her to get f*cked, but i am definitely not doing it with a temporary hair dye in
red streaks down my face? no TY.
*burp*

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

24th Jan 2010 at 1:58 pm

Πανδώρα -

missed out on jeans in my size because some people wouldn't hurry up & come look at the screen to see if she wanted some too.

sure they're only a quid, but. meh. they better not be nice, if they are and she gets some i'll punch her in the tits.

also, emma came in "look i got you a present"
carrying half a duck

this basically translates to "look, i bought a duck, when are you going to cook it for me?"

bad bad bad mood lately...
must be due. joy.
*burp*

Mancomb Seepgood

| 3,455 posts

24th Jan 2010 at 4:57 pm

Mancomb Seepgood - Grog me.

Grog me.

Quote: Randal Graves, Jan 2010
Twitter, it's just an obnoxious cloud of bullsh*t. At the moment one of the top 'trending topics' is #RIP Johnny Depp.

He isn't dead! What kind of arsebandits spend their time pretending celebrities have died in horrific car crashes, what a waste of space it is.

I think you mean 'the majority of people who use Twitter' rather than 'Twitter' itself.
If I could get an orange that was as low-maintenance as an apple, I'd be a happy man

Mancomb Seepgood

| 3,455 posts

24th Jan 2010 at 8:06 pm

Mancomb Seepgood - Grog me.

Grog me.

Quote: Mancomb Seepgood, Jan 2010
Twitter, it's just an obnoxious cloud of bullsh*t. At the moment one of the top 'trending topics' is #RIP Johnny Depp.

He isn't dead! What kind of arsebandits spend their time pretending celebrities have died in horrific car crashes, what a waste of space it is.

I think you mean 'the majority of people who use Twitter' rather than 'Twitter' itself.

Twitter itself is the majority of people who use it though, without that it's not anything.

It's a news, information and entertainment aggregation device that works wonderfully well.
If I could get an orange that was as low-maintenance as an apple, I'd be a happy man

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

24th Jan 2010 at 10:29 pm

Albert Johanneson - Outside-left

Outside-left

Twitter itself is the majority of people who use it though, without that it's not anything.

It's a news, information and entertainment aggregation device that works wonderfully well.

Even though it's spent the entire weekend essentially reporting misinformation?

That's what you get for following folks who are most likely to repeat this information.

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

24th Jan 2010 at 10:40 pm

Outside-left

Then why does it being on an easily ignored sidebar and not clogging up your feed annoy you?

Oh, and RIP David Schwimmer. Goodnight sweet prince.

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

24th Jan 2010 at 10:52 pm

Outside-left

The fact I can ignore it is irrelevant, it doesn't alter the fact that misinformation is rampant on most of twitter.

No, I'd disagree with that for very obvious reasons.

Topper

| 6,773 posts

25th Jan 2010 at 1:05 am

Topper - Dismantling a person is sometimes necessary...

Dismantling a person is sometimes necessary...

The fact that she went out with a fat psycho like him for over a year.
I hope some day, for some reason, David Duchovny is investigated by the FBI. Because that would make a great story.

http://www.myspace.com/toppercutter

Topper

| 6,773 posts

25th Jan 2010 at 1:11 am

Quote: Lisbeth Salander, Jan 2010
Quote: Abacus, Jan 2010
The fact that she went out with a fat psycho like him for over a year.

Us girls make some weird choices sometimes. Presumably he hid the psycho part when they were dating?

Of course...he was still fat and short though...

Superficial I know, and I'm far from perfect but I haven't gone out with her yet so nobody can say "can't believe she went out with an awkward geek like him for a year!".
I hope some day, for some reason, David Duchovny is investigated by the FBI. Because that would make a great story.

Topper

| 6,773 posts

25th Jan 2010 at 1:29 am

You're, of course, right but it still grinds my gears. I'm being a complete nause myself at the moment as I'm well back into the first girl I kissed after Sarah, largely, pathetically due to the fact we kissed again so I need to sort myself out really.

Hehe, this should be in my Singledom thread really.

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

25th Jan 2010 at 1:55 am

Πανδώρα -

constant feeling of loneliness and wanting to curl up in a ball crying that i have lately

shouldn't be like it, everything as far as i'm concerned is essentially sorted.
i'm back in a routine, work experience is coming along... i'm still not sure i'll remember my way to go see cobra starship in a couple of weeks, but it can;t be that hard to find

sure, our emma's moving out again, several impossible TCA's coming up, money's going to become an issue, but that's not worth curling up & dying over

don't get why i'm so damn lonely either though
got the dogs around... still people around. just f*cked up.

really need to get my head back into working too, but... ugh.
*burp*

Jewbacca

| 6,793 posts

25th Jan 2010 at 4:52 am

Jewbacca -

Quote: Howard Hughes, Jan 2010
Then why does it being on an easily ignored sidebar and not clogging up your feed annoy you?

Oh, and RIP David Schwimmer. Goodnight sweet prince.

David Schwimmer died?! Fuuuuuuuuck, man RIP
AAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

25th Jan 2010 at 2:49 pm

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

Out in Edinburgh saturday night, decided to try my luck with a girl I saw, so my mate said he'd be my wingman and keep the friend entertained. One of the worst decisions I ever made. Never met a worse human being in my life. And to make things worse, I couldn't leave because her friend wouldn't leave my mate alone. Even after we went back to our table, they came over. The friend was chatting to my mate, even though I clearly heard him tell her he had a girlfriend, while bitchhole started insulting the other lads. In the end I actually had to say to her "Get the f*ck away from me you stupid c*nt, you're doing me f*cking head in". I have never spoken to a girl like that before but f*cking hell..... she was torture. Pure evil
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

25th Jan 2010 at 4:53 pm

Πανδώρα -

f*cking dirty little chav b*st*rds.

Had a practical in aquatics - we have to leave our stuff at the back of the unit while we're on there. Come out & everyone's stuff had been kicked everywhere. AGAIN.

Walked down to the bike sheds at east barrow to get my bike & come home just after 4, some c*nt had been f*cking with it.
Went through all my bike bags, took my hat, gloves, bike clips & lights.
Dirty f*cking b*st*rds even took the front bracket for the light and had a damn good go at taking the back one off too

My hi vis waistcoat was in the middle of the car park still though, thank f*ck other wise i was wearing a black jacket

F*cking dirty b*st*rds. It's not as if it was even easy for them to get into the side where the stuff was - the locks make sure the far side of it is hard presswd against the side of the shed, they'll have been writhing at it like f*ck to even get in there.
So sick of sh*t going on there though, apparwntly it's supposed to be a decent college, but you can't have f*ck all.
there isn't any secure areas for parking bikes either
"oh we're getting some" bull f*cking sh*t

I don't have £25 for new lights. And that was the hat i got from faliraki in october
*burp*

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

Page: