Things that get on your tits somewhat.

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

27th Aug 2008 at 9:05 pm

Πανδώρα -

screaming "F*CK OFF" at a dog must have a completely different meaning than the one intended
*burp*

Dr Namgge

| 14,541 posts

27th Aug 2008 at 9:23 pm

actually, why am I here now?
A Random Link
I don't give a f*ck you f*cking f*ck!

Quote:
You should try being me, I injure myself on an hourly basis in stupid and childish ways. I nearly gave myself a heart attack this morning when I stood on a glove.

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

27th Aug 2008 at 9:24 pm

Albert Johanneson - Outside-left

Outside-left

Quote: Dr_Namgge

because this is where you come to depreciate yourself more than usual?

Dr Namgge

| 14,541 posts

27th Aug 2008 at 9:29 pm

Quote: Squirrell_of_Doom
Quote: Dr_Namgge

because this is where you come to depreciate yourself more than usual?

Actually it's the only place I can go to get sarcastic answers

Yes I did mistake this thread for now thinking
A Random Link
I don't give a f*ck you f*cking f*ck!

Quote:
You should try being me, I injure myself on an hourly basis in stupid and childish ways. I nearly gave myself a heart attack this morning when I stood on a glove.

John Cage Bubblegum

| 6,555 posts

28th Aug 2008 at 11:39 am

John Cage Bubblegum -

Job hunting. Easily the most demoralising thing you could do.
Peter Kenyon has a medal

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

28th Aug 2008 at 12:01 pm

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

Quote: samurai_hedgehog
Job hunting. Easily the most demoralising thing you could do.

Amen brother
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Turtle

| 3,404 posts

28th Aug 2008 at 12:35 pm

Ewww, and i thought the cockroach in my lecture hall today was bad. I also broke the chair i was on in front of everyone and fell flat on my a*se whilst ridiculously hung over and suffering from period pains. Today has been a less than good day. Especially since parents left and the freshers are in the kitchen and i can't cook my dinner because there are 30 of them in there. Inconvenient!

Freshly Squeezed Cynic

| 6,189 posts

28th Aug 2008 at 12:42 pm

Freshly Squeezed Cynic - apparently the big pink bastard is me

apparently the big pink bastard is me

Quote: Citizen_Twiggy
Ewww, and i thought the c*ckroach in my lecture hall today was bad. I also broke the chair i was on in front of everyone and fell flat on my a*se whilst ridiculously hung over and suffering from period pains. Today has been a less than good day. Especially since parents left and the freshers are in the kitchen and i can't cook my dinner because there are 30 of them in there. Inconvenient!

Have you tried Raid? Kills all kinds of vermin, so I think it'd get rid of a few freshers.

Turtle

| 3,404 posts

28th Aug 2008 at 12:43 pm

They're learning their chants, bless them. They're good eggs really, so best to avoid poisoning them.

Freshly Squeezed Cynic

| 6,189 posts

28th Aug 2008 at 12:48 pm

They're learning their chants, bless them. They're good eggs really, so best to avoid poisoning them.

Tsch, you're just too nice. If you don't put something down they'll end up breeding, and then they'll take the entire place over.

Colin

| 10,038 posts

28th Aug 2008 at 1:05 pm

Colin -

Surely that's more than one creature in that picture?
Not counting the soldiers.

It looks quite 'badass', as they say.
http://www.myspace.com/papertruth
[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/resources/uploads/gerrard.jpg]

Elusive Moose

| 8,546 posts

28th Aug 2008 at 1:34 pm

Elusive Moose - Get your Antlers on

Get your Antlers on

Quote: thelostdude
Surely that's more than one creature in that picture?
Not counting the soldiers.

It looks quite 'badass', as they say.

Surely it would have to be a siamese spider if it was just one? I think I counted 16 legs anyway... Either way, even one of those would scare the sh*t out of me.
"You can't roast infants. You just don't get away with it."- a life lesson for us all.

Wife of  Phil the Lawful Hippo. Imagine the children!

The Disneyafied Adventures of Me

Turtle

| 3,404 posts

28th Aug 2008 at 2:21 pm

I put too much chilli in my pasta sauce and it tasted wretched. Today has been sh*t.

Mancomb Seepgood

| 3,455 posts

28th Aug 2008 at 3:12 pm

Mancomb Seepgood - Grog me.

Grog me.

Paul McCartney to play Israel. Why isn't the music world in uproar? This is as bad as when Queen played South Africa.
If I could get an orange that was as low-maintenance as an apple, I'd be a happy man

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

28th Aug 2008 at 3:49 pm

I aim to misbehave

glitch exploiting cheaters on Team Fortress 2

Turtle

| 3,404 posts

28th Aug 2008 at 3:58 pm

Ok, some f*cking creature is in my room. Its so f*cked up and i've got no clue what it is and it crawled under my bedside cabinet before i could kill it. It looked like a fish mated with a scorpion with an air of cockroach. And antenners. And covered in hair or some sort of similar thing.

Raid is going on my shopping list.

Elusive Moose

| 8,546 posts

28th Aug 2008 at 4:02 pm

Elusive Moose - Get your Antlers on

Get your Antlers on

Quote: fsc
Quote: mancombseepgood
Quote: Lemony_Zester
If there wasn't enough reason already to hate Grey's Anatomy, their trailer has just used an awful cover version of Love Will Tear Us Apart.

It is reminiscent of Melua's travesty Just Like Heaven.

Is it worse than Fall Out Boy's?  I think the only thing that p*sses me off more than that song, is their army of fans who think they're the ones who wrote it.  Awful human beings.

It is worse. It's that plinky-plonky plaintive sh*t that is used in any American show to denote that it is Feelings Time and the faceless f*cking automatons that are somehow the main focus of the show should kiss and make up but won't because RAGE INDUCING ANGST is the entire point of the show, for f*ck's sake.

And there are seriously people who think Fall Out Boy wrote Love Will Tear Us Apart? They must live in an awful, awful world.

I was unfortunate enough to hear Fall Out Boy's cover of 'Beat It' on the radio today. Just... why?
"You can't roast infants. You just don't get away with it."- a life lesson for us all.

Wife of  Phil the Lawful Hippo. Imagine the children!

The Disneyafied Adventures of Me

wombat

| 8,154 posts

28th Aug 2008 at 5:30 pm

wombat - Technically sexy.

Technically sexy.

Ok, some f*cking creature is in my room. Its so f*cked up and i've got no clue what it is and it crawled under my bedside cabinet before i could kill it. It looked like a fish mated with a scorpion with an air of c*ckroach. And antenners. And covered in hair or some sort of similar thing.

Raid is a Godsend to horrible creatures that are bigger than our UK ones...

I once coated a spider in a snowdrift of raid... but it still crawled away though.

It has never otherwise let e down.
Southern hemispherical rat boy

TinyShine

| 2,144 posts

28th Aug 2008 at 6:08 pm

TinyShine -

Ok, some f*cking creature is in my room. Its so f*cked up and i've got no clue what it is and it crawled under my bedside cabinet before i could kill it. It looked like a fish mated with a scorpion with an air of c*ckroach. And antenners. And covered in hair or some sort of similar thing.

Might be silverfish? They were in my university room as it was damp. Although they're not really hairy. Hope you get rid of them, whatever they are!

Sarah xx

Turtle

| 3,404 posts

28th Aug 2008 at 6:11 pm

Do they grow to about 3 inches? My mum did say she thought i had them and i just killed a little one on my wall. How do you get rid of them?

Turtle

| 3,404 posts

28th Aug 2008 at 6:24 pm

OK, that is exactly what it looked like but this one was definitely bigger and i think i mistook its little antennas for hair. They are so gross.

Snowflake

| 11,898 posts

28th Aug 2008 at 7:22 pm

Snowflake - Lady Lobschter

Lady Lobschter

Mum threw away my cider

So now I'm throwing back apricot wine from a few years ago. Not as good, and maketh me drunker quicker. I'm not even supposed to be drinking
self-confessed spamaholic

about as useful as trying to put the pin back in the grenade

Me and Matt - King and Queen lobster spam team!!

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

28th Aug 2008 at 7:25 pm

I aim to misbehave

f*cking neighbours band is practicing again. And by neighbour, I mean 52 year old farmer and his band. So you can imagine why it sucks.

Snowflake

| 11,898 posts

28th Aug 2008 at 7:50 pm

Snowflake - Lady Lobschter

Lady Lobschter

Quote: the_doc
Quote:
Mum threw away my cider

Grounds for divorce, that  

Mum: did you open a bottle last night
Me: yes, I drank half
Mum: Oh, well I threw it away this afternoon cause i thought it was mine from a few weeks ago. I wondered why it was fizzy
Me:
self-confessed spamaholic

about as useful as trying to put the pin back in the grenade

Me and Matt - King and Queen lobster spam team!!

Freshly Squeezed Cynic

| 6,189 posts

28th Aug 2008 at 8:18 pm

Paul McCartney to play Israel. Why isn't the music world in uproar? This is as bad as when Queen played South Africa.

"He is also due to make a rare live appearance with his dance music side project, The Fireman, on Jools Holland's BBC Two show when it returns on 16 September."

A Paul McCartney dance project.

I'll take "Things that must not see the light of day" for 100, Alex.

Freshly Squeezed Cynic

| 6,189 posts

28th Aug 2008 at 8:20 pm

Quote: illusiveshadow
Quote: Lemony_Zester
If there wasn't enough reason already to hate Grey's Anatomy, their trailer has just used an awful cover version of Love Will Tear Us Apart.

It is reminiscent of Melua's travesty Just Like Heaven.

Is it worse than Fall Out Boy's? I think the only thing that p*sses me off more than that song, is their army of fans who think they're the ones who wrote it. Awful human beings.

It is worse. It's that plinky-plonky plaintive sh*t that is used in any American show to denote that it is Feelings Time and the faceless f*cking automatons that are somehow the main focus of the show should kiss and make up but won't because RAGE INDUCING ANGST is the entire point of the show, for f*ck's sake.

And there are seriously people who think Fall Out Boy wrote Love Will Tear Us Apart? They must live in an awful, awful world.

I was unfortunate enough to hear Fall Out Boy's cover of 'Beat It' on the radio today. Just... why?

Pete Wentz is in a one man army dedicated to ruining music for ever.

Tobias Fünke

| 4,730 posts

28th Aug 2008 at 8:34 pm

Tobias Fünke  - I blue myself.

I blue myself.

Paul McCartney to play Israel.  Why isn't the music world in uproar?  This is as bad as when Queen played South Africa.

"He is also due to make a rare live appearance with his dance music side project, The Fireman, on Jools Holland's BBC Two show when it returns on 16 September."

A Paul McCartney dance project.

I'll take "Things that must not see the light of day" for 100, Alex.

His duet with Heather, you know that trippy ambient thing they did, was the unintentionally hilarious moment of last year....

Not quite as bad as Sun City/Apartheid, but close enough. (The record I mean, not his Israeli gig.)

Analrapist.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

28th Aug 2008 at 8:41 pm

I aim to misbehave

damn electricity will be off for a while tomorry. Think I'll go... somewhere. Anywhere

Chris Kamara

| 24,049 posts

28th Aug 2008 at 9:12 pm

Chris Kamara -

Do they grow to about 3 inches? My mum did say she thought i had them and i just killed a little one on my wall. How do you get rid of them?

Could be worse!

Chris Kamara

| 24,049 posts

28th Aug 2008 at 9:15 pm

Chris Kamara -

They're bloody everywhere!

[http://www.grahamowengallery.com/fishing/fly-tying/Camel_Spider-4.jpg]

Chris Kamara

| 24,049 posts

28th Aug 2008 at 9:31 pm

Chris Kamara -

If you had one in your house would you move out until it was caught?

Albi The Racist Dragon

| 7,432 posts

28th Aug 2008 at 9:50 pm

Quote: farmer_jack
If you had one in your house would you move out until it was caught?

Surely the bigger it is the easier it is to catch.

Altho the image I got is they left the house and came back, and its sitting in the lounge on the comfy chair drinking a glass of wine. And wearing a top hat. And it gives them an evil look, and they slink out.
[http://card.mygamercard.net/gbar/joelsaysyeah.gif]

[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/698876.jpg]

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

Page: