Posted In: Main. Reading This Thread:

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

8th Mar 2010 at 5:23 pm

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Frank Sobotka, Mar 2010
I've had Downfall on DVD for aaaaaaages. Yet to watch it

It's a good watch. Just over 2 hours long if I remember, but utterly fascinating throughout. Film hasn't been 'Americanised' in any way. It's good stuff
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

LoonyPandora

| 17,916 posts

8th Mar 2010 at 9:00 pm

LoonyPandora - Daft Cow?

Daft Cow?

Hurt Locker won six Oscars. You should watch it. It is really good.

Delirium Tremens

| 1,875 posts

9th Mar 2010 at 1:30 pm

Delirium Tremens -

Quote: Frank Sobotka, Mar 2010
Quote: LoonyPandora, Mar 2010
Watched 500 days of summer earlier. It's been reviewed here before so I won't bother with the template.

Anyway, I thought it was pretty cool as far as a romantic comedy goes, seems like a nice modern take on gender roles. Even though it's quite a common theme in films and has been for 30 years, it still seemed fresh.

It was full of pop culture references that were there just to make people feel smart for getting them, this detracted from the movie a bit - not much, but a bit. It could've gone overboard with this in an effort to be kooky, but luckily it pulled itself back from the brink.

Had plenty of nice little editing flourishes, a nice gimmick with the disjointed timeline, and overall - a sound film.

I hope her husband beats her, really f*cking hard, then I hope he kills her and spits on her corpse.

Yeah, I didn't get that out of the film, George.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

11th Apr 2010 at 5:56 pm

I aim to misbehave

Title: Kick-A*s
Genre: Superhero/Comedy
Good actors: Chloe Moretz, Nicholas Cage, McLovin (because let's face it, that's his name forever now)
Products Placements: Myspace, Comics
Minutes too long: None. Time flies
Deaths: Oh yeah
Attractive males: Aaron Johnson I guess. I hate this question
Attractive females: Lyndsy Fonseca. Yum. E.
Best Quote: F*ck this sh*t I'm getting the bazooka.
Highlight: Hit Girl. A lot of praise has been given to this character, and it is completely justified. She makes this movie her own. Also, Nicholas Cage's 'Adam West' way of talking when in his hero costume is brilliant. Special mention also to McLovin, whose character was more than just comic relief. He actually played a blinder in this one
Lowlight: The romantic side-story was very up-and-down. It got to the point where you just didn't really care about it, even though there wasn't a lot of time spent on it anyway
Score: 9 C*ck-signals out of 10

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

11th Apr 2010 at 7:00 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Rufio, Apr 2010
Quote: Walter Sobchak, Apr 2010
Title: Kick-A*s
Genre: Superhero/Comedy
Good actors: Chloe Moretz, Nicholas Cage, McLovin (because let's face it, that's his name forever now)
Products Placements: Myspace, Comics
Minutes too long: None. Time flies
Deaths: Oh yeah
Attractive males: Aaron Johnson I guess. I hate this question
Attractive females: Lyndsy Fonseca. Yum. E.
Best Quote: F*ck this sh*t I'm getting the bazooka.
Highlight: Hit Girl. A lot of praise has been given to this character, and it is completely justified. She makes this movie her own. Also, Nicholas Cage's 'Adam West' way of talking when in his hero costume is brilliant. Special mention also to McLovin, whose character was more than just comic relief. He actually played a blinder in this one
Lowlight: The romantic side-story was very up-and-down. It got to the point where you just didn't really care about it, even though there wasn't a lot of time spent on it anyway
Score: 9 C*ck-signals out of 10

The romantic interest was totally hot though so it was ok

I agree, excellent film.

Tanning lotion.

Mmmmm....

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

17th Apr 2010 at 7:47 pm

I aim to misbehave

Title: Cemetary Junction
Genre: Drama/Comedy
Good actors: Ralph Fiennes, Ricky Gervais
Products Placements: Steel, Life Insurance
Minutes too long: At least 10
Deaths: Nope
Attractive males: I guess. I dunno. I really hate this question
Attractive females: Felicity Jones
Best Quote: Why does Noddy have a bell on his hat? 'Cause he's a c*nt!
Highlight: I wouldn't go as far as to call this a comedy, as it's mostly a drama kinda thing. That being said, the scenes with Ricky Gervais and the brilliant Anne Reid were pretty funny, as was Stephen Merchant's cameo. And as a drama, it's alright. Nothing special however
Lowlight: Most of the story just didn't do it for me. I didn't like a lot of the performances and there are some suspensions of disbelief needed, which shouldn't happen in a drama set in the 70's.
Score: 5.5 naked vampires out of 10

Delirium Tremens

| 1,875 posts

18th Apr 2010 at 2:15 pm

Delirium Tremens -

Highlight: I wouldn't go as far as to call this a comedy, as it's mostly a drama kinda thing. That being said, the scenes with Ricky Gervais and the brilliant Anne Reid were pretty funny, as was Stephen Merchant's cameo. And as a drama, it's alright. Nothing special however
Lowlight: Most of the story just didn't do it for me. I didn't like a lot of the performances and there are some suspensions of disbelief needed, which shouldn't happen in a drama set in the 70's.

Did you go in wanting a comedy? Did that impact on your enjoyment? I really want to like this film, I used to drink round where it's set and actually had to pass Cemetary Junction daily.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

18th Apr 2010 at 2:22 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Jah Wobble, Apr 2010

Did you go in wanting a comedy? Did that impact on your enjoyment? I really want to like this film, I used to drink round where it's set and actually had to pass Cemetary Junction daily.

I think I did expect it to be funnier, but then I saw Gervais and Merchant on T4 today and they said themselves that its not really a comedy, it's mostly a coming-of-age drama.

I was perhaps a little harsh anyway, and would have no arguments with putting it up to maybe a 6.5, as some bits did drag and there were some of the characters I didn't really like. But I'd say it's still worth a watch

Little Blue Fox.

| 4,256 posts

21st Apr 2010 at 1:14 pm

Little Blue Fox. - Hope is important.

Hope is important.

Title: Whip It!
Genre: Comedy and drama.
Good actors: Ellen Page, Drew Barrymore, Kristen Wiig, Juliette Lewis - it is lots of really cool actresses.
Products Placements: None.
Minutes too long: None.
Deaths: None.
Attractive males: Ellen Page's boyfriend?
Attractive females: Ellen Page is really pretty, I think. Also, Drew Barrymore and Kristen Wiig too.
Best Quote: "Just because you found a new family, you do not have to throw away your old one".
Highlight: It is one of my bestest movies for really ages, I think! It is really funny and sweet and smart, I think, and also it is pretty fast and exciting too - all the roller derby bits are really neat. It is really sad Bliss does not like her family so much because they are pretty different and pushy, but they really love her and support her, still. - They are really proud, always.
It is lots of neat images too, I think - the swimming pool dance is really romantic and sweet.
Lowlight: None.
Score: 9 squealer burgers out of 10.

It hurts too much not to try.
I will see you in another life when we are both cats.
Quod perditum est, in venietur.*Facebook.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

10th May 2010 at 8:37 am

I aim to misbehave

Title: The Men Who Stare At Goats
Genre: Comedy
Good actors: George Clooney, Jeff Bridges, Ewan McGregor, Kevin Spacey
Products Placements: The Army
Minutes too long: None. Fairly short at just 90mins or so
Deaths: Few minor I think
Attractive males:
Attractive females: Rebecca Mader, who may be the only female in the movie
Best Quote: Lyn Cassady: It's ok, you can "attack" me...
Bob Wilton: What's with the quotation fingers? It's like saying I'm only capable of ironic attacking or something.
Highlight: Jeff Bridges is awesome. His whole character is the definite highlight of the movie. George Clooney plays his part perfectly too
Lowlight: The film just didn't really grab me in any real way. The ending was fairly odd too.
Score: 6 rocks in the desert out of 10

(The Best Quote I put isn't actually the best quote, but putting the best quote would ruin the impact of the best quote)

Little Blue Fox.

| 4,256 posts

21st May 2010 at 11:40 am

Hope is important.

Title: Brick.
Genre: Detective movie.
Good actors: Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Emilie De Ravin, Luke Haas.
Deaths: Yes.
Attractive males: Brenden?
Attractive females: Laura.
Best Quote: "Maybe I see what you're trying to do for her, trying to help her, and I don't know anybody who would do that for me".
Highlight: It is really cool it is a detective movie and a school movie mixed together - all the characters are really grown up and serious, but they are really young and scaredy and petty too. All the characters and story are really sneaky and twisty - it is really interesting and exciting, I think. Also, it is lots of really neat images and different camera angles too. Also, lots of colours are really important too - the two gangs are black or white, but Brenden has lots of grey clothes - he is using both gangs to hurt eachother, and also Laura has lots of different colours - she is really sneaky and uncertain and mysterious.
Lowlight: Lots of characters are really quiet and mumbley a tiny bit, sometimes.
Score: 9 glasses cases out of 10.

Title: Four Lions.
Genre: Comedy.
Good actors: Riz Ahmed, Nigel Lindsay, Kevin Eldon, Kayvan Novak.
Products Placements: Wookies and the Honey Monster.
Deaths: Yes.
Attractive males: Omar?
Attractive females: Sophia (i think).
Best Quote: Oh gosh - I am sorry I cannot remember so many quotes at-all.
Highlight: It is really funny and goofy, I think, but also it is really dark, suddenly, too. It is about terrorists, but it is not about terrorism and religion so much, I think - all the characters are really angry, but they are not sure about all the things they really want to do and also all the things they believe too. They want to be really important and terrbile, but they are pretty silly and goofy, sometimes - but also they are really dangerous, always, still.
It is tiny jokes about Islam, but it is not about religion so much - Omar's brother is a religious scholar - he is really strict, but he is really peaceful and thoughtful too. Omar and Barry are Muslims too - they sort of use it to justify all the things they really want to do - they do not believe it so much, maybe?
Lowlight: None.
Score: 9 prayer bears out of 10.

Little Blue Fox.

| 4,256 posts

16th Aug 2010 at 10:54 am

Hope is important.

It is really sad all the reviews for The Last Airbender are *really* bad. - M Night Shyamalan is one of my bestest directors, I think - The Sixth Sense and The Village and Unbreakable and Signs are all really smart and interesting and spooky, I think, and also I really like The Lady In The Water too.
I was so looking forward to The Happening, but it was really disappointing - it is a really cool idea, I think, and also the prologue is really creepy and lots of neat/horrible images. It would be a really neat novel - it is pretty descriptive, but it is not visual so much.

It is really silly The Last Airbender is really bad because he is a really amazing director and writer. It is really weird and sad. I hope he makes lots of creepy slow movies again really soon.

LoonyPandora

| 17,916 posts

16th Aug 2010 at 12:16 pm

LoonyPandora - Daft Cow?

Daft Cow?

Wikipedia: TheLast Airbender

In British English the word "bender" is slang for a homosexual male, giving an entirely different meaning to lines such as "I could tell at once that you were a bender, and that you would realise your destiny." the response from the audience to such lines was "deafeningly immature" and would inevitably be repeated in every cinema in the land showing The Last Airbender.

Lianne

| 9,643 posts

16th Aug 2010 at 1:41 pm

Title: Männer Wie Wir (aka "Balls" in UK, "Guys & Balls" in the US)
Genre: German Gay Comedy.
Tagline: Jeder gibt sein bestes Stück "Everyone gives his best part"
Basic plot: Ecki accidentally reveals his sexuality to his team-mates and as a result becomes a victim of some harsh discrimination. According to his team, 'softies' like Ecki would not be able to catch a ball. Ecki swears revenge and with the help of his sister, he forms a rag-tag, all-gay team.
Good Actors: Maximilian Brückner, Lisa Potthoff, Dietmar Bär, David Rott
Good characters: Ecki, Sanne, the whole of the Crossbar Bangers team really
Products placements: Adidas I guess with all the fußball talk...
Minutes too long: No extra time.
Deaths: None
Attractive females: Sanne and her nurse-friends.
Attractive males: Ecki and Sven.
Soundtrack: Dashboard Confessional, Rooney, Funky Nashville (the best version of I will survive I've ever heard)
Best quote: What's the difference between Siegfried and Roy and the Schumacher brothers? The look on the face when one rams the other from behind.
Highlight: Final Score.
Lowlight: Ecki being thrown off of Boldrup FC after missing a goal and trying to kiss a team mate.
IMDB Score6.4/10
My Score: 4 out of 5 pretzels.

Little Blue Fox.

| 4,256 posts

19th Aug 2010 at 11:54 am

Hope is important.

Title: Scott Pilgrim vs. The World.
Genre: Comedy and Romantic and Action.
Good actors: Michael Cera, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Brandon Routh, Chris Evans, Kieron Culkin, Jason Swartzmen, Anna Kendrick, Ellen Wong, Bree Larsson - all the actors are really good, I think - lots of characters are really like all the characters in my head.
Products Placements: Coke Zero.
Deaths: Lots.
Attractive males: Scott Pilgrim, Lucas Lee, Todd Ingrim, Stephen Stills.
Attractive females: Ramona and Envy are both really pretty, I think.
Best Quote:
Kim: If your life had a face I would punch it in the balls.

Scott: I feel like I'm high on drugs when I'm with you. Not that I do drugs...unless you do drugs, then I do them all the time.
Soundtrack: It is really good! - Beck and Broken Social Scene and Metric made all the songs for all the bands - they are pretty punky and heavy. Also, it is lots of video game music and sound effects too - it is the Great Fairy's song (Zelda) and lots of Street Fighter things.
Highlight: It is really brilliant, I think - it is really funny and goofy and sweet, and also it is really fast and exciting too. - It is really creative and different, and also it is tiny *new* ideas too - Edgar Wright is a really amazing director. It is really cool lots of images are really the same as all the books and also it is neat it is lots of real pages of the books in the movie too.
Lowlight: It is sort of none, I think - some of the fights are rushed a tiny bit but all the characters and relationships are lots more developed and important. - All the fights are really amazing and exciting, but they do not matter at-all if all the things Scott and Ramona are fighting about are not important.
Also, Envy is pretty cold and mean, but she is pretty sweet in the books, still, and also, Lynette does not have a bionic arm at-all.
Score: 9 bass-lines from Final Fantasy II out of 10.

wombat

| 8,154 posts

19th Aug 2010 at 10:01 pm

wombat - Technically sexy.

Technically sexy.

I hear that Michael Cera plays a goofy nerd that is adorably socially awkward.

He's such a varied actor.
Southern hemispherical rat boy

Delirium Tremens

| 1,875 posts

20th Aug 2010 at 10:59 am

Delirium Tremens -

Quote: Professor Frink, Aug 2010
Quote: wombat, Aug 2010
I hear that Michael Cera plays a goofy nerd that is adorably socially awkward.

He's such a varied actor.

But I will never tire of him. I was thinking about this earlier, I think people who watch, and love, arrested development view michael cera in completely different way to people who don't.

I love Arrested Development, but I wish Michael Cera would just play Rambo or Judd Nelson in a remake of the Breakfast Club. Anyway, Cera's a horrible human being.

Little Blue Fox.

| 4,256 posts

20th Aug 2010 at 11:50 am

Hope is important.

I've heard that the actual character of Scott Pilgrim is a bit of a d*ck. Which puts me off it slightly.

Oh gosh - he is pretty scatty and goofy, I think, but also he is really sweet too. He is not mean or horrible at-all.
He upsets some people, but he does not realise. - He is selfish a tiny bit, maybe?

Delirium Tremens

| 1,875 posts

20th Aug 2010 at 12:56 pm

Delirium Tremens -

Why is michael cera a terrible human being? (I'm a human doing, not a human being)

I don't like his hair.

Princess Psycho

| 44 posts

20th Aug 2010 at 1:25 pm

Wake up... time to DIE!!

[quote="biggaginge|Super Nintendo Chalmers|1159475570|826393|1281962289"]Quote: Little Blue Fox., Aug 2010
It is really sad all the reviews for The Last Airbender are *really* bad. - M Night Shyamalan is one of my bestest directors, I think - The Sixth Sense and The Village and Unbreakable and Signs are all really smart and interesting and spooky, I think, and also I really like The Lady In The Water too.
I was so looking forward to The Happening, but it was really disappointing - it is a really cool idea, I think, and also the prologue is really creepy and lots of neat/horrible images. It would be a really neat novel - it is pretty descriptive, but it is not visual so much.

It is really silly The Last Airbender is really bad because he is a really amazing director and writer. It is really weird and sad. I hope he makes lots of creepy slow movies again really soon.

Well the Last Airbender got such bad reviews. - Why? because it deserved them. M Night Shyamalan has certainly been lunching the Sixth sense for years yet he hasn't really done better. Why he jumped on an obvious franchise is simple - It will make shedloads of money even though the tacked on 3d special effects were a bad idea. The other thing is he has not really got experience in martial arts films or fantasy I thought Eragon was bad but the last airbender trumped it. The gratitious use of the word "bender" will make it a drunken student's favourite just as much as putting a pigs head in the microwave oven, when the DVD comes out or is downloaded from the net this year with such lines as "I know you are a great bender" to the bad guys shouting "Get the bender" is just classic. Still the film was handicapped with some of the worst acting I have seen in quite a while even the special effects can't act, but the main actor showed his lack of acting ability still the dialogue was stilted and I am sure that the only awards this abomination of a film will get will be the Golden Raspberries. By the way what exactly was the reason for the talking dragon? The film was a mess period, though the plush Appa is very cuddly I am keeping the plush Appa - "Roar!"
I am going to watch Let the right one in just to recover from the sheer crap of the last airbedender and why I paid £10 to see such crap.
Love betrayal and revenge
Princess Psycho

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

20th Aug 2010 at 5:59 pm

I aim to misbehave

Why is michael cera a terrible human being? (I'm a human doing, not a human being)

Apparantly he was the only one holding out on doing an Arrested Development movie. Probably because he didn't want to always be associated with that character. As opposed to always being associated with what is basically the same character but with a different name

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

24th Aug 2010 at 9:08 pm

I aim to misbehave

Title: The Expendables
Genre: The definition of Action
Good actors: Jason Statham is brilliant in it, as are Dolph Lundgren, Eric Roberts and Jet Li
Products Placements: Explosions
Minutes too long: None. Goes by fairly quickly
Deaths: Not sure. There was that one guy who got BLOWN THE F*CK UP. He might not have survived.
Attractive females: Charisma Carpenter. She needs to be in more films
Best Quote: Bring it Happy Feet!
Highlight: Just pure ball-enlarging action. Leave your brain at the door, watch sh*t blow up, leave. Particular highlight would either be Jason Statham's performance or Terry Crews showing off a shotgun, which is just a brilliant scene
Lowlight: Mickey Rourke is actually good in this film, but there's some story he tells in the middle which I just lost interest in even though it was probably meant to be an important scene. There was no explosions in this scene. It did not engage me.
Score: 8 popped eardrums out of 10 (there was only 5 people in the cinema)

wombat

| 8,154 posts

10th Sept 2010 at 2:09 pm

wombat - Technically sexy.

Technically sexy.

Quote: Gordon Cole, Aug 2010
Just watched One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest again. Still a truly affecting and beautiful piece of work.

The film is much better than the book, which I found impenetrable.

RE: Moholland Drive, you shouldn't have to read an essay written about the film for it to make sense. Confusing for the sake of being confusing and therefore 'artsy'. I don't enjoy films that make me have to subscribe to a director's bullsh*t or 'higher understanding' before I 'get' it.

You can be clever without being unreachable to casual film goers.

Southern hemispherical rat boy

Little Blue Fox.

| 4,256 posts

14th Sept 2010 at 2:39 pm

Hope is important.

Title: The Last Exorcism.
Genre: Horror.
Good actors: Oh gosh - I am really sorry I cannot remember all the actors at-all. All the actors are really good and subtle.
Deaths: Maybe...
Attractive males: Cotton?
Attractive females: The Sound Girl (Iris?) is really pretty, I think.
Best Quote: There are not so many good quotes, I think - all the conversations are serious and quick and about all the stories.
Highlight: It is really good, I think. - It is my scariest movie for really ages - it is really nervous and tense and spooky. It is lots of dread and creepiness, but it is not jumpy and screamy so much. It is sort of old-fashioned a tint bit, I think. Lots of little bits are really terrible and horrifying.
Also it is pretty smart too. - It is really cool lots of the story is lots of tricks and psychology, but maybe everything is really real too?
Lowlight: The ending is sort of disappointing a tiny bit, I think, but also it is really interesting and exciting too.
Score: 8.5 red Doc Martins boots out of 10.

Title: Piranha 3D.
Genre: Horror and p*rn.
Actors: Kelly Brook. Christopher Lloyd.
Minutes too long:
Deaths: Lots and lots.
Attractive males: Jake?
Attractive females: Kelly Brook?
Best Quote: Aaah! Aaah! It got my penis! Aaaah!
Worst Quote ever everest:
Kelly Brook: Nice trombone!
Eight year old girl: Nice boobs!
Highlights and lowlights Oh my goodness! It is really horrible! It is really silly it is a horror movie and a creepy p*rn movie mixed together.
All the horror movie bits are pretty jumpy and fun - it is lots of neat and different images - lots of images are really beautiful and horrific mixed together, I think.
All the characters are really horrible and mean and spiteful, and also it is lots of yucky random p*rn bits too, but it is really silly and tacky - it is not about the story or all the characters at-all - it is just lots of random porny things. It is like two different movies muddled together - it is a pretty neat horror movie, I think, but I feel really guilty and sneaky because I watched it. Please does it make sense at-all? It is really difficult to explain (oh gosh - i am sorry i am really silly and sheltered).
Score: 4 creeped-out of 10.

Edited by Little Blue Fox. Sept 2010

Topper

| 6,773 posts

14th Sept 2010 at 3:23 pm

Topper - Dismantling a person is sometimes necessary...

Dismantling a person is sometimes necessary...

I can't be arsed to do a full review as it was sh*te but he's my review of 'The Invention Of Lying' - "Sh*te".

I'm a big Gervais fan but this is the first thing he's been involved in that I've disliked. I mean, it had some good bits but just bleurghhhh....
I hope some day, for some reason, David Duchovny is investigated by the FBI. Because that would make a great story.

http://www.myspace.com/toppercutter

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

14th Sept 2010 at 3:35 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Jamie McDonald, Sept 2010
I can't be arsed to do a full review as it was sh*te but he's my review of 'The Invention Of Lying' - "Sh*te".

I'm a big Gervais fan but this is the first thing he's been involved in that I've disliked. I mean, it had some good bits but just bleurghhhh....

I think I already did a review of it and thought it was sh*te too. Its highly unlikely that we're both wrong. That's just far too unlikely.

The most annoying bit was when he was insulted whenever someone said he was ugly or whatever. In a world where it is impossible to lie and nobody has ever lied before, nobody could possibly be offended at comments like that because you would hear them all the time. Plus, just because they cant lie doesn't mean they have to say every little thing that comes into their heads.

Plus Jennifer Gardner was like a f*cking child in the movie.

Yeah, gets a thumbs down from me too

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

14th Sept 2010 at 3:46 pm

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

Quote: I Am The Walrus, Sept 2010
Quote: Jamie McDonald, Sept 2010

I think I already did a review of it and thought it was sh*te too. Its highly unlikely that we're both wrong. That's just far too unlikely.

The most annoying bit was when he was insulted whenever someone said he was ugly or whatever. In a world where it is impossible to lie and nobody has ever lied before, nobody could possibly be offended at comments like that because you would hear them all the time. Plus, just because they cant lie doesn't mean they have to say every little thing that comes into their heads.

Plus Jennifer Gardner was like a f*cking child in the movie.

Yeah, gets a thumbs down from me too

Yeah, you did; it's on page 81.
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

Page: