Things that make you want to Barry someone alive.

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

21st Aug 2012 at 10:57 pm

Πανδώρα -

Well i know enough now to know that she was 6 years old
not a huge age for a bun to be honest either. poor thing.
*burp*

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

23rd Aug 2012 at 12:18 pm

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

(Women who push babies in prams and smoke near babies.)
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

24th Aug 2012 at 1:51 pm

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

In the 37 hours I have been at work this week, I have *maybe* done 7 hours worth of work. Not since my last job, where I would literally watch DVDs at work, have I done so little work and gotten away with it.

I'm so bored...
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

24th Aug 2012 at 1:54 pm

River Phoenix

Speaking of bored, how did the sporty poker thing go?

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

24th Aug 2012 at 2:13 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Rayanne Graff, Aug 2012
Speaking of bored, how did the sporty poker thing go?

Didn't go. Was tired from pretending to work all day and just generally couldn't be arsed.

People say "Go anyway, it'll be a bit of craic and you'll enjoy yourself!" F*ck you. You don't know that. I could have a horrible time. I'm at the stage in my life where I'm quite good at guessing if I'll enjoy something or not, and I'm pretty much right all the time.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

24th Aug 2012 at 2:37 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: The f*cking Batman, Aug 2012
In the 37 hours I have been at work this week, I have *maybe* done 7 hours worth of work. Not since my last job, where I would literally watch DVDs at work, have I done so little work and gotten away with it.

I'm so bored...

Just realised, all I have done at work so far today, is send an email. That's it. I have sent one email today. Not even really an important one. Work-related, yes. But it could have waited until Monday.

I get paid approx €100 per day.

I earned €100 for sending an email just saying "As discussed, please find attached files for your comments"

It'd be funny if it weren't so troubling for the future. Definitely looks like I won't be moving out of home this side of Christmas.

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

25th Aug 2012 at 10:01 am

Πανδώρα -

Quote:
The objectives of this study were to develop a method to produce spores for
testing when only mycelial forms were available and to develop a semiquantitative
testing method that used only infective spores from hairs, and not pooled hair samples
for testing. Ten isolates of M. canis were used in this study. Juvenile guinea pigs were easily infected using mycelial forms of M. canis and large numbers of spores were easily
harvested for testing. Eight dilutions of disinfectants were tested. Fungal culture data
were evaluated using an endpoint dilution at which there was 100% fungicidal activity,
i.e. no growth on the plates. The 10 samples showed identical results. Chlorhexidine and
Virkon® S were ineffective even when used at ×4 the manufacturer's recommended dilution. Lime sulphur (1 : 33), enilconazole (20 µL mL −1), and bleach (1 : 10) were consistently effective when used at the recommended dilution. In addition, lime sulphur
and enilconazole were 100% fungicidal even when the recommended concentration
was diluted 1 : 4 or ×4 as dilute as recommended.

f*ck you DuPont. Label om vikon s says "effective against viruses, bacteria, fungus and spores"
You'd think that would include fungal spores, but no.
Ffs.
Everything i've done so far has been pointless,the b*st*rd hutches are still full of spores.
*burp*

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

27th Aug 2012 at 11:34 am

River Phoenix

(One of the fiancé's sisters is having a wedding renewal thing on Friday. His other two sisters are all right but i'm not keen on her or her husband so i'm not looking forward to it.

And one of the fiancé's other sisters bought me a dress but i don't like it as it's several sizes too big. But i feel like i have to wear it on Friday as i don't want to upset her.

Also, i stayed at the fiancé's parents' house on Saturday and Sunday. i just stay there sometimes so that i can see the fiancé and Pearl and Herman. His parents get on my nerves. Yesterday, the fiancé's mother shouted at us. Also, the fiancé told me that she shouted at his sister (the one who bought me a dress, not the one i'm not keen on) and her husband on Saturday and told them to shut up. Still, she is a fat, arrogant nutter and i'm better looking than her.)

Edited by Rayanne Graff Aug 2012

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

27th Aug 2012 at 12:53 pm

River Phoenix

(Also, someone from another site i post on stopped posting in May and i was glad about that because i think he's sh*t. He started posting again a couple of days ago, though. i s'pose i should try to ignore him.)

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

27th Aug 2012 at 1:10 pm

River Phoenix

Well, i tend not to speak to him so hopefully i won't have to call him a wazzock but i'll bear that in mind. Oh, and it's not the person who likes winston churchill and made me cry twice, it's some other sh*thead.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

27th Aug 2012 at 1:23 pm

I aim to misbehave

Took over a project my co-worker had been working on. On the CAD drawing, he drew a purple line, in a yellow layer, which prints red.

WWHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

That's harder to do than drawing a red line in a red layer which prints out red! And there is no reason to have done it the way you did!

Why must people complicate things?

And as well as that, major f*cking toothache. Normally goes after a day or two, but fuuuuccckkkkk it hurts.

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

27th Aug 2012 at 6:40 pm

Πανδώρα -

Had to put Lexi down.

Also, just to be a whiny b*tch, my back hurts.
*burp*

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

27th Aug 2012 at 10:49 pm

Πανδώρα -

i'm not sure how either would fare, with vinegar they could be in there with it, i'm having to use that tomorrow as i've run out of virkon.
but i'm making the jump to F10 on recommendation from an experienced rescuer anyway.
wish i'd known about it sooner, as it's cheaper than virkon, less caustic and it actually kills spores.

not even sure what kind of fungus it is, if it was ringworm, it was rather mild, as i can count on one hand the amount of scabbing/crusts there were throughout the whole herd, but there was nothing crawling in the fur, they weren't itching and there was no response to the ivermectin i tried first, so it wasn't/isn't parasitic, can't be hormonal as it affected both boars and sows.

this is Caramels back (with some regrowth - clickable thumbnail)
[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/XDOW/th_2012-08-24200047.jpg]

the worst she had was some flaky skin, then a really small bald spot down near her bum following her first bath (with manuka & neem shampoo) which loosened the infected fur.
couple of dips in imaverol and the above was the result. if i'd been treating that with cream, it'd have been never ending.
it's a weird pattern to have it though, usually is starts on the nose/eyes.

that's what all my sows look like though, she has the biggest patch of loss (Lexi was worse) and Maisy doesn't have any loss at all.
boars just have a couple of patches here and there, Fido around his grease gland, Squeeler just behind his right shoulder
this is why i've been in such a sh*tty mood for the last 2 weeks
everything just seemed to be getting worse and worse.

*burp*

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

28th Aug 2012 at 3:09 am

Πανδώρα -

i fina.ly got to sleep 25 minutes ago.
And not theough lack of trying either.
5 minutes ago "lisa... Lisa... Lisa..." murrrgh? "the dog wants a wee"

THEN WHY CAN/T YOU DOIT+ YOU!RE OBVIOUSLY AWAKE!

Now idon't even have fairly odd parents to fall asleep to...
*burp*

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

28th Aug 2012 at 12:37 pm

Πανδώρα -

and this is the time i waky up following that.
Now the rest of the day is going to be a b*st*rd rush.
Cheers mam.
(o'im also an idle b*tch now too for only just getting up)
*burp*

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

29th Aug 2012 at 11:38 am

I aim to misbehave

Took over a project my co-worker had been working on. On the CAD drawing, he drew a purple line, in a yellow layer, which prints red.

That's harder to do than drawing a red line in a red layer which prints out red! And there is no reason to have done it the way you did!

And as well as that, major f*cking toothache. Normally goes after a day or two, but fuuuuccckkkkk it hurts.

He has exploded hatch.

HE HAS EXPLODED HATCH!

[http://t.qkme.me/3p692i.jpg]

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

30th Aug 2012 at 1:38 pm

I aim to misbehave

He has exploded hatch.

HE HAS EXPLODED HATCH!

[http://t.qkme.me/3p692i.jpg]

He had to label things on the drawing. He labelled them A, B, C, D, E, F, H, I, J

WHERE THE F*CK IS G? YOU ODDAMN IDIOT!

I f*cking hate having to take over other people's work. Their mistakes become my mistakes.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

30th Aug 2012 at 1:46 pm

I aim to misbehave

He had to label things on the drawing. He labelled them A, B, C, D, E, F, H, I, J

WHERE THE F*CK IS G? YOU ODDAMN IDIOT!

I f*cking hate having to take over other people's work. Their mistakes become my mistakes.

If you would like to hear the original ending to this post, please PM the author.
(Warning: Over 18's only)

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

30th Aug 2012 at 2:01 pm

River Phoenix

(i'm not looking forward to this wedding thing tomorrow. Also, the fiancé and i have argued about it a couple of times.)

(Edit: Oh, and my head hurts. i think that's probably psychosomatic.)

Edited by Rayanne Graff Aug 2012

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

30th Aug 2012 at 2:28 pm

Πανδώρα -

you'd think by now that these rabbits would have figured out that yes, i'm soaking them through, but when that's done, i'll leave them alone again.
Twice this week i've been smacked in the side of the face by a sopping wet bluey trying for some f*cked up reason known only to her, to get onto my b*st*rd shoulder which is something she never EVER DOES NORMALLY.
And Buckley (f*ck. I've named one of the free to good home rabbits. Not going to go down well that one) oh Buckley, you complete prick.
First he bites me. Didn't break the glove so i let it go.
Then he launches himself onto the windowsil out of the bowl i'm working with him in, then bites me again and claws the f*ck out of my arm. Again.

Both of them, in their fits of being absolute c*nts managed to knock over my tub of imaverol solution.
Which i don't have much left and it's expensive.

So. If the rspca come round asking me why i was mopping the kitchen floor with a rabbit,
I won't actually be all that upset if they take them away.
but like f*ck was i wasting that solution.

Also i'm tired and cranky and i feel sick and my back hurts and woe is me etc.etc.etc.
*burp*

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

30th Aug 2012 at 9:43 pm

River Phoenix

(i find it depressing when people think they're funny but they're not. And i think that blokes who like to make unfunny and misogynistic jokes at every opportunity are annoying and pathetic. It's baffling that this person is married and has two daughters. i find it hard to understand why his wife had s*x with him at least twice. Maybe he has a big penis.)

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

31st Aug 2012 at 7:59 am

I aim to misbehave

Last Friday:
Me: Can I book next Friday off?
Boss: Sure. No problem.

Wednesday:
Me: Just to remind you, I'm off on Friday
Boss: Yep. That's fine.

Thursday:
Boss: We've a meeting tomorrow at 10.30
Me: No we don't.
Boss: Huh?
Me: I'm off tomorrow.
Boss: Oh....

Guess where I am today?

[http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2009/11/24/129035559783725985.jpg]

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

31st Aug 2012 at 8:56 am

I aim to misbehave

Reason I was booking it off was because friend is coming home from Canada and I'm collecting him at the airport. But it's not til 3 so I'm taking half day today to go to this meeting, and then I work pretty close to the airport anyway so it's not the worst. Taking my other half day next week whether he likes it or not.

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

31st Aug 2012 at 11:14 pm

Πανδώρα -

Quote: Πανδώρα, Aug 2012
you'd think by now that these rabbits would have figured out that yes, i'm soaking them through, but when that's done, i'll leave them alone again.
Twice this week i've been smacked in the side of the face by a sopping wet bluey trying for some f*cked up reason known only to her, to get onto my b*st*rd shoulder which is something she never EVER DOES NORMALLY.
And Buckley (f*ck. I've named one of the free to good home rabbits. Not going to go down well that one) oh Buckley, you complete prick.
First he bites me. Didn't break the glove so i let it go.
Then he launches himself onto the windowsil out of the bowl i'm working with him in, then bites me again and claws the f*ck out of my arm. Again.

Both of them, in their fits of being absolute c*nts managed to knock over my tub of imaverol solution.
Which i don't have much left and it's expensive.

So. If the rspca come round asking me why i was mopping the kitchen floor with a rabbit,
I won't actually be all that upset if they take them away.
but like f*ck was i wasting that solution.

Also i'm tired and cranky and i feel sick and my back hurts and woe is me etc.etc.etc.

i feel really bad about this now... Blues died in the night, i found her this afternoon

ah well.
she was dry at least...

i think blow drying one dead rabbit in a year is more than enough.
*burp*

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

3rd Sept 2012 at 11:45 pm

Πανδώρα -

Guinea pig rescue lady has offered to let me call her in the morning to have a chat about what to do next with the piggies

which is really nice.

only i can't do it.
f*cking phone phobia

what an idiot.
*burp*

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

5th Sept 2012 at 9:27 am

I aim to misbehave

A post on Facebook about how a youth mental health organisation has to close one of its centres. Everyone is blaming the Government for cutting funding to places like this, as young people are committing suicide. Government cutting funding to this to try and save money. Fore fathers would be rolling in graves. Irish people have no backbone for allowing the government to do this etc etc.

One problem though:

IT'S NOT A F*CKING GOVERNMENT ORGANISATION! THE GOVERNMENT AREN'T CLOSING IT, NOR ARE THEY REDUCING FUNDING TO IT, BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE ANY SAY IN IT!

It is funded by donations and fundraising events. Something which I'd be willing to bet the thousands of people who have liked or commented on that post, have not contributed to in any way.

F*cking cretins. I'd post this with a link to the donations page on the post were it not for the fact that I simply can't be arsed dealing with all the notifications I'll get to my phone.

Edited by Dinglebutt Sept 2012

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

5th Sept 2012 at 10:10 am

Πανδώρα -

phone is breaking.
And i'm almost entirely sure that the screen problem i'm getting is a failing component on the actual mobo of the phone.

This is something else i do not need right now.
Going to the vets later, that's going to mean i'll have no money until next year anyway, never mind not having a phone ( or an mp3 player for that matter. Don't really want to start using an ipod again, let alone the pointlessly touch screen nano... Which we only have because my sister saw it sitting sealed, on top of a pile of rubbish to be compacted at work one night)

One of those days where you'd just like to get up, walk over & smash your face repetedly into the wall.

Knackered, achey, sick 9 month old to babysit in an hour or so.

Also, the council have gone on yet another bin rampage. I have to walk more than half a mile along my usual route now, before i see a bin to put my dog sh*t in.
They've taken two more that i know of, which means there's probably a few i haven't noticed yet so fully expect this rant to be repeated in the future.
Did i mention they're talking about making green garden waste collections a subscription based service?
Their advice in that case is to cut your grass and leave the clippings strewn across your lawn.
You know. Something you don't do to avoid your garden looking like a sh*t hole & prevent it all being tracked through the house...
ALL THIS TO HAVE FREE F*CKING WIFI IN THE CITY CENTRE!
*burp*

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

5th Sept 2012 at 1:24 pm

River Phoenix

(i'm probably going to have workmen make so-called improvements to the kitchen and bathroom in the next couple of weeks. i wish i didn't have to but the council are making everyone have it done. On Monday, Paul (one of my neighbours) was talking about the workmen and how they're sh*t and take ages to do things.

Oh, and people who are arrogant and who phrase their posts in a way that suggests that they like to belittle other people. Most of the people on that site are all right but i s'pose i'll add him to the list of people i should try to ignore because i think they're sh*theads.)

Edited by Rayanne Graff Sept 2012

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

5th Sept 2012 at 4:15 pm

Πανδώρα -

when we had our kitchen modernised a few years ago, the workmen who came, one of them brought his son with him.
Who did nothing but torment our dog while we were out one day, the nosey b*ggers over the road told us about him.
Little sh*t. Thankfully Miss wasn't a dog to snap so nothing happened, but what b*st*rds
*burp*

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

6th Sept 2012 at 5:42 pm

Πανδώρα -

Just been to the vets.

Spent £78 i didn't have.
Got no real advice.
No mention of the rabbits.
And he's only prescribed half of the reccomended dose.
And added £25 on top of the base cost of the drug as it is.

F*cksake. I'm so screwed.
*burp*

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

6th Sept 2012 at 6:20 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Πανδώρα, Sept 2012
Just been to the vets.

Spent £78 i didn't have.
Got no real advice.

Ouch.

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

6th Sept 2012 at 6:46 pm

Πανδώρα -

Quote: The f*cking Batman, Sept 2012
Quote: Πανδώρα, Sept 2012
Just been to the vets.

Spent £78 i didn't have.
Got no real advice.

Ouch.

Just a bit, aye.
Need to go and talk to my usual vet tomorrow. Should have gone there in the first place
What an idiot. My friend said that the one i went to today didn't charge aconsult fee - but he did.
Which was higher than the fee at our usual vet. (not her fault as she's never paid one herself when she's been)

Even they'll charge me a consult fee for that i guess

Hope the robbing b*st*rd from today catches it himself. He was examining the pig then scratched his head, quite well.

He's so unbelivably sh*t. Infected hair fallen out all over his table, as we walked out the door, he turned to a bloke in the waiting room to take h his dog through, didn't even wipe the table.
*burp*

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

6th Sept 2012 at 7:59 pm

I aim to misbehave

I am definitely going to vomit soon. When? I wish to f*ck I knew.

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

6th Sept 2012 at 11:23 pm

Πανδώρα -

I was right about the dosage too. he was wrong. but hopefully i have enough to get them through one course of treatment,

if i don't drop dead first that is.
rolling around on my bed in absolute agony don;t know whether i need to sh*t, shave, shampoo or throw the hell up.

ugh, this better not be starting again with those bouts of 20 minute pains
*burp*

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

7th Sept 2012 at 12:49 pm

Πανδώρα -

Child germs.
Ugh. Such poor timing.
*burp*

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

7th Sept 2012 at 11:13 pm

Πανδώρα -

I honestly can;t even be bothered to re-type all pof this sh*t, but lets just say that the vet i went to on thursday is a w*nker, and also

F*CKING RRRRRRRAAAAAARRRRRGH!

And [Bawl.gif]

two panic attacks in as many days.
f*ck this sh*t.
*burp*

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

Page: