Things That Make You Want to Flip Out Like a Ninja, and Kill Everyone.

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

Delirium Tremens

| 1,875 posts

13th Jan 2010 at 11:07 am

Delirium Tremens -

Quote: Fred West, Jan 2010
That guy Jimmy's such a d*ck. Instead of revising for his test he spent the whole day eating pizza and watching Jackass. W*nker.

Instead of writing out a proper answer he wrote out the lyrics to Highway to Hell and left. He also writes in third person, what a c*ck.

If the examiner's an AC/DC fan, you're guaranteed the best mark in the class!

You aren't getting the best mark in the class.

Delirium Tremens

| 1,875 posts

13th Jan 2010 at 11:13 am

Delirium Tremens -

Quote: Plaistow Patricia, Jan 2010
That guy Jimmy's such a d*ck. Instead of revising for his test he spent the whole day eating pizza and watching Jackass. W*nker.

Instead of writing out a proper answer he wrote out the lyrics to Highway to Hell and left. He also writes in third person, what a c*ck.

I would give me top marks, but then there's a reason people like me aren't examiners.

Our entire society is engineered to ensure that people like us never get anywhere near a position of power.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

13th Jan 2010 at 11:16 am

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

I would give me top marks, but then there's a reason people like me aren't examiners.

Our entire society is engineered to ensure that people like us never get anywhere near a position of power.

I'd love it if Fred West was the Police Commissioner
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

13th Jan 2010 at 12:45 pm

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

Quote: the doc, Jan 2010
It really p*sses me off when you read a review of an album on Amazon and it says something like "All I have to say about this CD is WOW everyone should buy it!!!!".

Cretins.

One of the worst things about Amazon is that Jordan's books get good reviews.
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

13th Jan 2010 at 1:08 pm

River Phoenix

Quote: Rayanne Graff, Jan 2010
It really p*sses me off when you read a review of an album on Amazon and it says something like "All I have to say about this CD is WOW everyone should buy it!!!!".

Cretins.

One of the worst things about Amazon is that Jordan's books get good reviews.

We get people coming into the library and asking for them

Jade Goody's autobiography was frighteningly popular when it came out as well

Ugh, people are daft.

LoonyPandora

| 17,916 posts

13th Jan 2010 at 1:15 pm

LoonyPandora - Daft Cow?

Daft Cow?

F*cking crazy woman... F*cks sake...

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

13th Jan 2010 at 5:11 pm

Albert Johanneson - Outside-left

Outside-left

Gonna be another 15 (working) days without the internet at home.

F*ck you, Virgin Media.

LoonyPandora

| 17,916 posts

13th Jan 2010 at 5:23 pm

LoonyPandora - Daft Cow?

Daft Cow?

Quote: Howard Hughes, Jan 2010

F*ck you, Virgin Media.

No wireless jobbies nearby that you can... borrow?

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

13th Jan 2010 at 5:26 pm

Πανδώρα -

Emma.

she's not coming back tonight. would have been nice to know.
i've been out all day which generally means this is a day that she has to walk rufie. i came in from college & had to trapse up there to do that.
there is sh*t splattered on the toilet again. she's not done her birds, so guess which idiot's going to have to do that tonight.
she wants me to add her bloke on facebook to see if he;s writing anything about her - i don't even know his name & she had a go at me for not adding him. why would i want him on there anyway? he's a KNOB.

exotics lecturer is completely useless. you can;t hear her when she speaks and she doesn't go through things properly - it's honestly as if i was teaching.

all the lecturers think we should magically be able to produce our PPE on their command without being told beforehand we'd need it.

also found out today that there was a trip organised to sweden (possibly. something with an s) all free, three week trip, in april to work with animals out there. three spaces left for An. Man students, but because messages never get passed on, missed the registration. so there are 5 an man people going, rather than the 8 that they wanted.

my goddamn bike is filthy and rusty. he's not allowed in the house any more so i'll be f*cked if i can do anything about it.
get told to take care of something then get yelled at when you try to.

i have a stupidly short fuse lately. mam keeps asking me things, when i say i don;t know to answer a question i don;t know the answer to, she comes back with some sarky comment, then she wonders why i can;t be f*cked talking to her.

also i don;t see why HP computers have to be so goddamn sh*t.
i try to play a flash game - half of the functions won;t work.
the card reader has stopped working. (this can probably be fixed with a factory reset, which i'm due to do but i just cannot be f*cked)

also, generally i'm a fat ugly piece of sh*t, with bad skin, smelly feet and horrible teeth.
my a*se is massive, my legs are massive. my personality leaves a lot to be desired. and i'm a retard when it comes to speaking to people.

meh.
*burp*

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

13th Jan 2010 at 5:41 pm

Albert Johanneson - Outside-left

Outside-left

Quote: LoonyPandora, Jan 2010
Quote: Howard Hughes, Jan 2010

F*ck you, Virgin Media.

No wireless jobbies nearby that you can... borrow?

Only 1 and it's security enabled. I wouldn't know how to 'acquire' its services.

Having to pay for a phone line and a connection charge takes the p*ss too, I don't even want it.

Also, I'm having a beer with Dean on Friday, so he'll give me your payment then.

Alec

| 1,347 posts

13th Jan 2010 at 6:44 pm

Alec - Bing Bong Changes

Bing Bong Changes

Quote: mr lisa, Jan 2010
also, generally i'm a fat ugly piece of sh*t, with bad skin, smelly feet and horrible teeth.
my a*se is massive, my legs are massive. my personality leaves a lot to be desired. and i'm a retard when it comes to speaking to people.

meh.

Open for marriage offers?

We'd be great, you'd be the angry, self-hating but still scrumptious woman, I'd be the dangerous psycho-stranger from the internet, and I'd psychologically manipulate you into doing things like making dinner wearing a silly costume, and indulging in threesomes with random women I find in seedy bars, before finally you shoot me in the pouring rain, and sad, sombre music plays in the background, with a policeman saying "It's okay...it's over now."

Delirium Tremens

| 1,875 posts

13th Jan 2010 at 8:00 pm

Delirium Tremens -

Quote: Alec, Jan 2010

meh.

We'd be great, you'd be the angry, self-hating but still scrumptious woman, I'd be the dangerous psycho-stranger from the internet, and I'd psychologically manipulate you into doing things like making dinner wearing a silly costume, and indulging in threesomes with random women I find in seedy bars, before finally you shoot me in the pouring rain, and sad, sombre music plays in the background, with a policeman saying "It's okay...it's over now."

Wink?

You're a scary, scary man.

Alec

| 1,347 posts

13th Jan 2010 at 8:34 pm

Alec - Bing Bong Changes

Bing Bong Changes

meh.

Wink?

I need to wink, so it seems as though there could be a sequel where I'm not really dead, Wedding 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

13th Jan 2010 at 9:00 pm

Πανδώρα -

... Oh my.

anyway, i attacked the thing that hurts on my finger with a nail file.
it didn't help

also there's no pop
i wanted some boooooze, damnit!
*burp*

Delirium Tremens

| 1,875 posts

13th Jan 2010 at 9:21 pm

Delirium Tremens -

meh.

Wink?

I need to wink, so it seems as though there could be a sequel where I'm not really dead, Wedding 2: Electric Boogaloo.

...With a Vengeance!

learrggh

| 5,670 posts

14th Jan 2010 at 5:28 am

learrggh -

chances are looking slimmer by the day that i'll get into university.

Jewbacca

| 6,793 posts

14th Jan 2010 at 7:08 am

Jewbacca -

Quote: pedobear, Jan 2010

If Dan and I can do it without A levels... You'll be fine, even if you have to do that clearing thing.
AAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

LoonyPandora

| 17,916 posts

14th Jan 2010 at 3:03 pm

LoonyPandora - Daft Cow?

Daft Cow?

I'm pretty annoyed with myself again. An ex added me and f*ck me she's got a lot hotter, does my head in.

That is horrible. However, it's tempered by the joy you feel when you see an ex that now looks fat and ugly.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

14th Jan 2010 at 3:11 pm

River Phoenix

Personalised number plates are usually horrifying anyroad but the one i saw today, ugh. It said MOI.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

14th Jan 2010 at 3:16 pm

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Rayanne Graff, Jan 2010
Personalised number plates are usually horrifying anyroad but the one i saw today, ugh. It said MOI.

Thats me!
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

14th Jan 2010 at 3:18 pm

River Phoenix

i s'pose that makes sense, seeing as though you're usually horrifying.

Albi The Racist Dragon

| 7,432 posts

14th Jan 2010 at 4:46 pm

Quote: LoonyPandora, Jan 2010
I'm pretty annoyed with myself again. An ex added me and f*ck me she's got a lot hotter, does my head in.

That is horrible. However, it's tempered by the joy you feel when you see an ex that now looks fat and ugly.

ALL my exes are fat now

I saw Sapphire's wedding photos and - jesus christ, she's eaten a whale.
[http://card.mygamercard.net/gbar/joelsaysyeah.gif]

[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/698876.jpg]

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

14th Jan 2010 at 5:53 pm

Πανδώρα -

d*ckheads.

i came in, tried cleaning my bike,
asked mum if she could get out jonathan to take the chain off & clean it (because it's seriously f*cked up right now)
in walks w*nker face "OH YOU DON'T HAVE TO TAKE IT OFF, JUST GET THE PRESSURE WASHER ON IT, WHILE YOU'RE AT IT, WIPE THE REST OF IT WITH VASELINE OF WD40 AND BLAHBLAHF*CKINGBLAH! ALL THE PROBLEMS IT'S CAUSED, YOU MAY HAVE WELL HAVE GOT AN £80 ONE"

MY F*CKING BIKE. F*CK OFF.
yes t'was expensive, but the cheaper ones were no where NEAR the size i needed and not the type of bike i wanted so f*ck off & stop interfering
*burp*

learrggh

| 5,670 posts

15th Jan 2010 at 6:59 am

learrggh -

Quote: Martool™, Jan 2010

If Dan and I can do it without A levels... You'll be fine, even if you have to do that clearing thing.

the college careers advisor has told me not to bother applying because i won't get accepted and 'all the rejection will be bad for me'.

unis i contacted said pretty much the same.

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

15th Jan 2010 at 10:53 am

Πανδώρα -

Quote: Ted 'Smooth' Bundy, Jan 2010
Quote: Martool™, Jan 2010

the college careers advisor has told me not to bother applying because i won't get accepted and 'all the rejection will be bad for me'.

unis i contacted said pretty much the same.

Tell him to get to f*ck the stupid prick.

and stab him in the face.
*burp*

IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: What's the facebook group called? I couldn't find it...

Page: