Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

Tobias Fünke

| 4,730 posts

3rd Oct 2010 at 1:25 pm

Tobias Fünke  - I blue myself.

I blue myself.

Quote: the doc, Oct 2010
CUNTFLAPS

There will be other chances. I got mine around 10am, but I know quite a few people who didn't get one. Their system needs changing, it's a bit of an ordeal.
Analrapist.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

3rd Oct 2010 at 5:24 pm

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

[http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_x0vvIpmchos/TGFjLExRL3I/AAAAAAAAB-o/DEn6HR8e2cc/s1600/george-lucas.jpg]
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Delirium Tremens

| 1,875 posts

3rd Oct 2010 at 6:44 pm

Delirium Tremens -

Quote: Rick James, B*tch, Oct 2010
Quote: John Cale, Oct 2010
Late getting paid again. I've had to borrow money for my weekly bus pass.

You ever get a loan off a twelve year old? It's not nice. And his interest rate's despicable

Reminds me of when I used to lend money to my older sister. That stopped after the following exchange:

Sister: How much do I owe you?
Me: €110
Sister: Is it alright if I pay you next month? Me and John (her boyfriend) are going to London.
Me: Yeah, I suppose so
Sister: Thanks. And I'm pregnant.

I borrowed £20 off him and told him I'd give him 25 back. He's been doing the Family Guy ever since. "Where's my money, man?! I need that money."

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

3rd Oct 2010 at 8:58 pm

Albert Johanneson - Outside-left

Outside-left

Quote: James, Oct 2010
Quote: Rick James, B*tch, Oct 2010
Quote: John Cale, Oct 2010
Late getting paid again. I've had to borrow money for my weekly bus pass.

You ever get a loan off a twelve year old? It's not nice. And his interest rate's despicable

Reminds me of when I used to lend money to my older sister. That stopped after the following exchange:

Sister: How much do I owe you?
Me: €110
Sister: Is it alright if I pay you next month? Me and John (her boyfriend) are going to London.
Me: Yeah, I suppose so
Sister: Thanks. And I'm pregnant.

I borrowed £20 off him and told him I'd give him 25 back. He's been doing the Family Guy ever since. "Where's my money, man?! I need that money."

Heh, I love doing that. Once sh*t up one of the lads I played rugby when I saw him walking down Eccy Rd and started screaming it and running towards him (across the street). Good times, and he paid up out of embarrassment, despite the fact I was only being about 20% serious.

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

3rd Oct 2010 at 9:34 pm

Outside-left

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

4th Oct 2010 at 10:56 pm

I aim to misbehave

Came home this evening and the floor of the bathroom was wet. Thought it might be due to a problem with how the floor is fixed to the floor (the screws are completely rusted which means the toilet isn't fixed right). I told the landlord about that problem a few weeks ago but he never sent anyone out. Gave him a call this evening but no answer.

Went to get into bed, only to discover the bed was wet. Then I noticed a damp strip on the ceiling and went into the bathroom and saw the same thing. Which means there must have been a leak. Rang landlord and left a message.

He better ring f*cking sharpish tomorrow and have either a good explanation or solution ready for when I get back tomorrow.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

4th Oct 2010 at 11:22 pm

I aim to misbehave

Just got off the phone with the landlord. Fair play to him for ringing back even though it was late. Said he'll find out who is in the apartment above and what happened. So that's okay for now I suppose. Don't think any more water has come in since I came home anyway.

Worst part of all this. I had planned on going to bed at half 10, to be asleep by 11 so I could get up at 6 for my walk. That ain't gonna happen. I am in my f*ck going for a walk at 6 in October then working a full days work after only about 5 hours sleep. That's dericulous. I'll do an extra half hour on the home gym tomorrow

Silvan

| 3,776 posts

5th Oct 2010 at 9:43 am

Silvan - Aurals Velupide!

Aurals Velupide!

The dog crapping in the kitchen overnight. And then p*ssing on it. And then walking in it. Which resulted in me chasing her outside with a mop before waving the mop Tuskan Raider-style at her. That freaked her out.

Now to buy a few copies of The Sun so she can crap on those tonight instead of the floor.
What can I say? I did it all for the Wookies.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

5th Oct 2010 at 10:29 am

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Silvan, Oct 2010

The dog crapping in the kitchen overnight. And then p*ssing on it. And then walking in it. Which resulted in me chasing her outside with a mop before waving the mop Tuskan Raider-style at her. That freaked her out.

Now to buy a few copies of The Sun so she can crap on those tonight instead of the floor.

My sisters dog ate my nephews poo. Took it out of the potty and started eating it on the couch

Dogs are great when they aren't being f*cking idiots

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

5th Oct 2010 at 11:52 am

I aim to misbehave

My boss is going to be teaching an AutoCAD course in college part time.

How the f*ck is he goon to teach people how to use a program that he never uses? He doesn't use AutoCAD, that's what me and the other guy here use.... for him. We do all the AutoCAD work in here. Motherf*cker doesn't even know how to plot drawings right. Probably only got the job by showing them some of our drawings. He recently finishe a masters in the same college and had to do drawings for part of his project. But he didn't do the drawings. The other guy I work with did.

I hate when people get stuff they don't deserve. We're going to have to teach this guy how to do what he's been hired to teach people how to do

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

5th Oct 2010 at 12:52 pm

I aim to misbehave

Well, I may have over-exaggerated. He knows the very basics of it, but not enough to teach people in my opinion. And with regards to his project, the other guy in the office did the drawing but my boss told him what to draw, notes to add etc. So it's kinda the same as getting someone to type your report, but you telling them what to type.

Still annoys me. Especially the time spent on doing his drawings. Don't know if he paid money to the company for the time spent to do his drawings.

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

7th Oct 2010 at 4:53 pm

Πανδώρα -

Quote: Annie, Oct 2010
So. I've been volunteering at this place http://www.rspca-medway.co.uk/ . I will not be going there any more.

I wanted to do a bit more to help the centre than just feeding and cleaning out the rabbits, so I spoke to the woman who maintains the website, and told her in the politest way that I could that it looks a bit unprofessional, and I could help to get a professional quality site done for free.

The manager of the place then chased me into a back room and went "you know what your problem is? to much of that" [talky hands], she pointed her finger at me, shouted right in my face, and told me I could f*ck off before storming out.

I'd mentioned to one of the volunteers earlier in the day that a snake that was up for rehoming might have bad skin because it hadn't been fed properly. After telling me to f*ck off, the manager waited until I was out in the yard with the other volunteers to tell me that I didn't know what I was talking about and I should keep my mouth shut.

I've put a complaint through to the main RSPCA but I really can't get over how someone can think it's okay to treat people like that.

sh*tehouses.

i don't know what it is about RSPCA centres, but the people who work then always think they're better than you in some way.

just they way they hold themselves & talk to you.

that interview i went to last year was f*cking awful. asked me what pets i had, i explain and get a "well haven't you ever thought of having them neutered?"

yes. because putting a small rodent through a major operation for something that can be worked around is a good choice...
can't be arsed with them. RSPCA are just useless anyway.
*burp*

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

8th Oct 2010 at 2:00 pm

Outside-left

Needing a sh*t 10 minutes after being out of the shower.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

8th Oct 2010 at 5:42 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Resident Death, Oct 2010
They're cutting 670 jobs from my department at work...

Better get applying for new ones then.

Ah sh*t. That sucks

Delirium Tremens

| 1,875 posts

9th Oct 2010 at 5:43 pm

Delirium Tremens -

Adverts in general, but in particular the faux-twee tact Orange has been taking lately. Awesomeasaurus and stuff.

F*cking f*ck off you c*nts.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

9th Oct 2010 at 5:47 pm

I aim to misbehave

Think I'm getting some sort of infection in my finger or something. Swelling up and it hurts. Pretty red too, but I'm sure I didn't hit it off anything. I did bite my nail pretty close to the skin and took some off with it a few days ago though

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

9th Oct 2010 at 8:23 pm

I aim to misbehave

Facebook group called " Tomorrow it is 10/10/10 this day will only come once every 1000 years".

Wow. Just think, on 10/10/2110, there'll only be 900 years left before 10/10/10 happens again

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

10th Oct 2010 at 1:59 am

Outside-left

Quote: James, Oct 2010
Adverts in general, but in particular the faux-twee tact Orange has been taking lately. Awesomeasaurus and stuff.

F*cking f*ck off you c*nts.

Mobile phone ads have been going this way for a few years now, bloody terrible things.

wombat

| 8,154 posts

10th Oct 2010 at 7:14 pm

wombat - Technically sexy.

Technically sexy.

Jack Whitehall.

He is fairly quick on panel shows, but to me, most of his work strikes me as banal and unfinished lazy obserational comedy I can't see creating a long term career for him.

For a comedian I have never heard anyone say favourable things about- if they mention him at all, he seems to be getting an obscene amount of air time.
Southern hemispherical rat boy

Delirium Tremens

| 1,875 posts

10th Oct 2010 at 7:33 pm

Delirium Tremens -

Quote: wombat, Oct 2010
Jack Whitehall.

He is fairly quick on panel shows, but to me, most of his work strikes me as banal and unfinished lazy obserational comedy I can't see creating a long term career for him.

For a comedian I have never heard anyone say favourable things about- if they mention him at all, he seems to be getting an obscene amount of air time.

He was on at a night when I was at Jongluers and wasn't great. An uninspiring comedian with a horrible image and irritating voice. He was passable, but most of it was, as you say, good because of it's topicality. Didn't go too deep.

No one's quick on panel shows. When you're given the questions three days in advance, and a run through beforehand spontaneous wit has very little do with it. Lemmy stormed out of Never Mind the Buzzcocks because of it.

Tyres from Spaced was one of the comedians the night of Jack Whitehall at Jongleurs. Middle aged, bearded and doing material about his teenage kids in his Northern Irish accent, my residual affection for him carried him all the way through.

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

Page: