Things that make you want to bury someone alive

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

27th Sept 2010 at 1:26 pm

Πανδώρα -

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3152886/Idiot-who-dyed-cat-pink-hunted.html

the outrage over that.... i don;t see where it's coming from - the cat is fine, they avoided the face & eyes, non toxic dye

the only problem seems to be hat she was dumped, however, who even knows if she was?

she could have just been wandering & slipped her collar.

some stupid sh*t around... people don;t bat a f*ckin' eyelid when you see a pink or blue poodle ¬_¬
*burp*

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

27th Sept 2010 at 3:04 pm

Πανδώρα -

He's sold Eddie.

that was my goddamn budgie. i saw him in the street. stood and watched him in the tree until he moved.

this was friday. he was still stressed out of his goddamn mind today, and he's come and sold him to some old witch already.

when a. he wasn't his to sell
b. he wasn't ready to be moved again
and c. Louie liked him.

named him... rargh.
*burp*

wombat

| 8,154 posts

27th Sept 2010 at 6:28 pm

wombat - Technically sexy.

Technically sexy.

I wish I wasn't so scared of spiders BECAUSE I THINK I JUST SAW A MASSIVE ONE IN MY ROOM
Southern hemispherical rat boy

Princess Psycho

| 44 posts

27th Sept 2010 at 11:27 pm

Wake up... time to DIE!!

Have people been talking about my hobbies again? Well at the moment it is this Chinese woman we have had inflicted on us - she barged into the bathroom last week when I was brushing my teeth and did a dump - one with really vile smelling farts I was mulling about garrotting her with the dental floss however that was after she had left as I was in far too much a state of shock. Still I am mulling about just wanging her on the back of the head with a sharpened spade soon, though after seeing the Last Airbender I think I should be doing that to M Night Shyamalan as I don't think I could take the second part with such lines as "I guessed you were a great bender" and "Get those benders"
Love betrayal and revenge
Princess Psycho

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

27th Sept 2010 at 11:31 pm

Albert Johanneson - Outside-left

Outside-left

Quote: Princess Psycho, Sept 2010
Have people been talking about my hobbies again? Well at the moment it is this Chinese woman we have had inflicted on us - she barged into the bathroom last week when I was brushing my teeth and did a dump - one with really vile smelling farts I was mulling about garrotting her with the dental floss however that was after she had left as I was in far too much a state of shock. Still I am mulling about just wanging her on the back of the head with a sharpened spade soon, though after seeing the Last Airbender I think I should be doing that to M Night Shyamalan as I don't think I could take the second part with such lines as "I guessed you were a great bender" and "Get those benders"

M Night Sh*thouse needs shooting. What a terrible filmmaker, I'm sure you agree.

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

28th Sept 2010 at 12:32 pm

Πανδώρα -

there are bugs in my guinea food

catarpillars by the look of it... f*cksake...
*burp*

Delirium Tremens

| 1,875 posts

28th Sept 2010 at 1:34 pm

Delirium Tremens -

Quote: Gordon Cole, Sept 2010
F*cking banks and their f*cking inability to sort anything out.

I'll reply to this in seven working days. This reply will cost you fifteen pounds.

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

28th Sept 2010 at 7:53 pm

Πανδώρα -

appaently, eddie, was a talker.
*burp*

wombat

| 8,154 posts

29th Sept 2010 at 1:32 pm

Technically sexy.

I didn't get the job

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

29th Sept 2010 at 3:20 pm

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Paula, Sept 2010
I'm in what has the potential to become an extremely awkward situation.

Not that long ago one of my best friends went through a really rough break up, and although she hasn't said as much I get the impression from the way she talks and acts sometimes that the relationship turned abusive towards the end (I've lived in a vulnerable women's shelter so I kind of have experience in knowing these things).

Long story short, he's on the same course as us, just in the year below. Which for the majority of the time is ok as they don't run into each other too often. I found out today that I'm in the same uni band as him.

Right now the only thing I'm going to do about this is be as professional as I can and treat it like any other uni thing.

I agree. You should probably tell your friend though. Tell her it wasn't your choice, but you can't really get out of it. But you're just going to pretend like he doesn't exist, and she should do the same.
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

wombat

| 8,154 posts

30th Sept 2010 at 2:19 pm

Technically sexy.

Despite only one of at least 30 graduate jobs I have applied for asking me for interview, presumably because I am not qualified for the role, today a callcentre turned me down because I have a degree, and probably wouldn't stick around very long.

This is getting unfair now.

wombat

| 8,154 posts

30th Sept 2010 at 3:04 pm

Technically sexy.

The Nightline Office, the CAB office, my role in supporting the school office in South Africa, my internship at the radio- loads of sh*t.

I'm not joking, but I really do have an excellent CV- as I have done voluntary work since I was sixteen- I even had to leave work off because I couldn't fit it on two pages.

WHY CAN'T I EVEN GET AN INTERVIEW

wombat

| 8,154 posts

30th Sept 2010 at 3:56 pm

Technically sexy.

Thanks Phil- but sadly, they never let me get as far as checking references.

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

30th Sept 2010 at 11:48 pm

Albert Johanneson - Outside-left

Outside-left

Quote: Super Nintendo Chalmers, Sept 2010
Quote: wombat, Sept 2010
Thanks Phil- but sadly, they never let me get as far as checking references.

You could just supply one with your CV, some people do that, maybe add a 3 month stint as an Intern working for me onto yer CV

References are the first thing you'll find on my CV after my contact information. It's something I've only done in the past year or so, but it's been a good revision to the usual way of putting them last.

Also Phil, I'll take up that "3 month internship" offer if it's going free?

John Cage Bubblegum

| 6,555 posts

1st Oct 2010 at 5:47 pm

John Cage Bubblegum -

Orange mobile broadband. F*cking hell fire, what a crock of sh*te.

Oh yeah, and that cunting Richmond's sausages advert with the Topman farm boys. Especially that utter c*nt with the accordion.
Peter Kenyon has a medal

John Cage Bubblegum

| 6,555 posts

1st Oct 2010 at 7:10 pm

John Cage Bubblegum -

Oh yeah, and having no plans for the weekend and not being able to get hold of any green from anywhere.
Peter Kenyon has a medal

Delirium Tremens

| 1,875 posts

2nd Oct 2010 at 12:36 pm

Delirium Tremens -

Late getting paid again. I've had to borrow money for my weekly bus pass.

You ever get a loan off a twelve year old? It's not nice. And his interest rate's despicable

Albi The Racist Dragon

| 7,432 posts

3rd Oct 2010 at 10:45 am

Quote: Resident Death, Oct 2010
SLC: I'm going to hound you. The Inland Revenue says you have no job or you're not earning enough to pay us back. PROVE IT, or else get fined £150.00.

Yay, I know who I'm on the phone to all of Monday morning.

Oh don't worry about those, I get one of those about once every six months, just ignore them.
[http://card.mygamercard.net/gbar/joelsaysyeah.gif]

[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/698876.jpg]

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

3rd Oct 2010 at 10:49 am

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

Quote: the doc, Oct 2010
I was very sad to hear the Tony Curtis has died. Some Like It Hot is one of the best films ever. Shame on you if you've never seen it. They sure don't make 'em like that any more.

[http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_6ZHfNlk9YGo/SbgRSQvTC1I/AAAAAAAABQk/1UjUQTTfvRs/s320/some_like_it_hot_xl_03--film-B.jpg]

Aw, i'm somehow not surprised that Stu likes Some Like It Hot.
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

3rd Oct 2010 at 11:42 am

I aim to misbehave

Why the f*ck would anybody go to Paris, and within 2 hours of arriving, be sitting in a f*cking Irish bar? Jesus Pierre Christ, I can't believe I ever liked that girl

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

3rd Oct 2010 at 11:48 am

I aim to misbehave

Quote: John Cale, Oct 2010
Late getting paid again. I've had to borrow money for my weekly bus pass.

You ever get a loan off a twelve year old? It's not nice. And his interest rate's despicable

Reminds me of when I used to lend money to my older sister. That stopped after the following exchange:

Sister: How much do I owe you?
Me: €110
Sister: Is it alright if I pay you next month? Me and John (her boyfriend) are going to London.
Me: Yeah, I suppose so
Sister: Thanks. And I'm pregnant.

My sister had a strange way of giving me news. Same sort of thing happened a few years before that. I was 11, and it was a Sunday morning. So she came down to my room to wake me up for Mass. It was also her birthday.

Sister: (bursts in through door and starts jumping on my bed) IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! Now come on, Mam says to get up for Mass. And Princess Diana is dead.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

3rd Oct 2010 at 12:14 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: the doc, Oct 2010
Quote:
Sister: (bursts in through door and starts jumping on my bed) IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! Now come on, Mam says to get up for Mass. And Princess Diana is dead.

I've probably said this before, but I was getting up for work when Princess Di popped it. Had the TV on silent and was listening to Coming Up by Suede, figured out from the subtitles on the telly what was going on and then realised Brett Anderson was singing "I'm so sorry to hear the news today/there's been a speeding disaster so let's go to the motorway......." Really spooky.

Yours is hilarious, especially if it's true!

That is pretty spooky. And my story is all true. It's why I can always remember the date she died. August 31st 1997. Sisters 13th birthday.

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

Page: