Thinking Now?

Posted In: Spam. Reading This Thread:

Jewbacca

| 6,793 posts

14th Aug 2010 at 7:06 pm

Jewbacca -

Quote: Darren, Aug 2010
OK, I REALLY want to watch this now I've finally seen the trailer.

if it doesn't start showing until the 25th there's actually a small chance i might be back in time to watch it at the cinema this is great news!!
AAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

14th Aug 2010 at 11:53 pm

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

Charlie Brooker's Gameswipe. He was talking about Rock Band and how if you play badly, the game will suddenly just stop....

... and then the channel turned off for a few seconds and the 'Loss of Signal' Screen came up.

Be right back. Gonna go sh*t myself.
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

16th Aug 2010 at 9:20 pm

Albert Johanneson - Outside-left

Outside-left

Quote: Darren, Aug 2010
Wonder if anyone I know locally has a desktop freezer I can nick for a few days, this drive is getting harder and harder to work with, if I can keep it cool I'm in with a chance. Otherwise I need to work out how the f*ck I can unstick the arm without getting dust near it...

How big is the drive?

When I need to keep a HDD cool, I use the crude but effective 'cooler box ice packs in a pillowcase' method. Works a treat.

You know the ones I mean? The ones with the gel liquid in a blue casing?

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

17th Aug 2010 at 9:17 am

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

i s'pose i should be grateful or summat if someone tries to help me. But i get embarrassed when people moan at me.
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

LoonyPandora

| 17,916 posts

17th Aug 2010 at 7:54 pm

LoonyPandora - Daft Cow?

Daft Cow?

Stop.

Showertime.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

17th Aug 2010 at 9:14 pm

River Phoenix

Quote: Paula, Aug 2010
I keep feeling really tired for no reason that I can think of. Last time this happened I got blood tested and my dr said I had Iron deficency anaemia. Part of me thinks I should make an appointment, but I still can't shake the thought that I'm overreacting

When i had this weird spot thing on my shoulder a few years ago, i kept worrying that it was cancerous or summat as it was bigger than a normal spot. So i went to see my doctor and she said that it was all right. But i'm glad i went because i would have kept worrying about it if i hadn't.

Ugh, getting posts on new pages is embarrassing.

Jewbacca

| 6,793 posts

18th Aug 2010 at 10:55 am

Jewbacca -

Quote: Resident Death, Aug 2010
Ohhhhh, my poor nose.

Why are my hayfever pills not working?

I have absolutely no idea why I read that in the voice of Homer Simpson.
AAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

18th Aug 2010 at 11:17 am

River Phoenix

It feels weird sometimes but i s'pose it's because i get embarrassed easily.

LoonyPandora

| 17,916 posts

18th Aug 2010 at 8:10 pm

LoonyPandora - Daft Cow?

Daft Cow?

Now, some people may think I'm a bit of a charmer, smooth with the ladies. But this here is the master.

WARNING: His charm is so potent, that in this small segment, he could make all the ladies in the area pregnant.

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

18th Aug 2010 at 8:19 pm

Πανδώρα -

hmmm... back home. back to being shouted at...
*burp*

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

18th Aug 2010 at 9:19 pm

River Phoenix

It feels like i'm less spammy than i used to be for some reason. Still, i should reach 37 000 soon.

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

18th Aug 2010 at 10:20 pm

Πανδώρα -

Look at me go!

i was away a full... 5 days and i didn't come straight out on here & rant about sh*t
*burp*

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

19th Aug 2010 at 9:18 am

Πανδώρα -

loooooonely....
*burp*

Delirium Tremens

| 1,875 posts

19th Aug 2010 at 11:19 am

Delirium Tremens -

Quote: Paula, Aug 2010
Why did I agree to climb another mountain tomorrow? I'm going to be too tired and I'll get left behind by the people who are good at this kind of thing and it'll probably rain, I know what my luck is like. God, why could I not just say 'No, I don't want to go climb a mountain'. It's not like I could have been mistaken for saying anything else.

I feel bad for finding that funny, but the more I read it the more it's making me laugh. It's like a metaphor for being a people pleaser, but you're literally going to climb a mountain that you don't want to. You don't want to climb a mountain but you're literally going to climb it for no reason, other than someone else quite fancying that you do it. It's like a parody of a situation, or the situation taken to an absurd mythological level.

"Hey, Paula! All your friends are actually jumping off a bridge tomorrow. It's a real bridge, and they're all jumping for real at the same time. You coming?"

Sorry. I hope you have a nice day. You're lovely and I'm a d*ck for finding pleasure in your pain.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

20th Aug 2010 at 7:50 am

River Phoenix

i wish i didn't have to go.

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

20th Aug 2010 at 1:46 pm

Πανδώρα -

Mum just painted my bum
*burp*

IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: What's the facebook group called? I couldn't find it...

Page: