Things That Make You Want to Flip Out Like a Ninja, and Kill Everyone.

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

Jewbacca

| 6,793 posts

26th Oct 2009 at 7:18 am

Jewbacca -

This doesn't exactly make me want to flip out, it's just kinda... well... I recently decided to get back in touch with a hot little minx I'd been flirting with on and off since I was 16, she was about 24 at the time, and would always say "when you're 21" with a little wink smiley and a couple of kisses that would make my little 16 year old boner twinge like a crack addict with parkinsons. Unfortunately getting back in touch proved to be a little difficult, her phone number and email address were no longer working, and today I found out why.

Quote:
Hey I'm an old friend of Emma and have been trying to get back in touch unsuccessfully. She sent a chain mail out to us both back in 2006 so I was wondering if you have kept in touch better and could give me her new email address as whatisthematrix seems to be out of service. Thanks for your time, hope you can help!

Quote:
Hi Martin,
I'm sorry to inform you that Emma died in December. After suffering from depression.
I'm really sorry you didn't hear sooner..

Ceri.

She'd had cancer a couple of years before I had it, and I guess it caught up with her. We never even got to meet in person, which is kind of gutting 'cause we got quite close at one point. We even arranged a date when I was single in 2007 but she got back with her boyfriend. Last I spoke to her must have been early 2008, she called me by accident and I was busy so I didn't stop to chat. I should have stopped to chat.

RIP.
AAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

learrggh

| 5,671 posts

26th Oct 2009 at 8:02 pm

learrggh -

Quote: Valerie Holliday, Oct 2009
Quote: Tallahassee, Oct 2009
For the first time in 5 years I'm single, and I have no friends shoulders to cry on.
I don't think I've ever felt this sh*tty and when I got home I found the sweetest message ever from him on facebook that he sent last night.
I miss drugs.

I can't offer you any drugs, just an offer to buy you a drink in town if you want it.

Thanks but I think I'm just going to find a hovel to crawl into for the next few decades.

if you want we can get drunk together on msn and discuss our bowel movements.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

27th Oct 2009 at 8:54 am

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Winston Zeddemore, Oct 2009
F*cking hell this place has gone gay.

See what happens when I go away for the weekend?
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

27th Oct 2009 at 8:56 am

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

i'm glad my teeth don't hurt as much as they did on Saturday. But they still hurt all the time and it makes me feel like i wish i could hecking punch someone.
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

27th Oct 2009 at 9:56 am

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Barry Duffman, Oct 2009

Shocking Barry, its shocking.

I know. And it was a long weekend too!

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

27th Oct 2009 at 10:03 am

River Phoenix

It's because everyone misses you when you're not here and you lurve Derren Brown, so it's your fault.

Little Blue Fox.

| 4,256 posts

27th Oct 2009 at 10:09 am

Little Blue Fox. - Hope is important.

Hope is important.

Quote: Neko Zombie, Oct 2009
For the first time in 5 years I'm single, and I have no friends shoulders to cry on.
I don't think I've ever felt this sh*tty and when I got home I found the sweetest message ever from him on facebook that he sent last night.
I miss drugs.

*hugs*

No...drugs!

It hurts too much not to try.
I will see you in another life when we are both cats.
Quod perditum est, in venietur.*Facebook.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

27th Oct 2009 at 12:10 pm

I aim to misbehave

Sisters wedding on Saturday, I was one of the groomsmen.

So I went up to the grooms house, everything was going grand, then it was time for all the goomsmen to get changed. F*cking hell, I thought I was going to have to tie their shoelaces too.

None of them could put on their own cravats (they were f*cking velcro at the back, not rocket science)
None of them could fold the hanky thing into a small triangle and put it in their pockets (I've never done it before either, but its not brain surgery)
None of them could put the button-hole flower things on, and were picking up the wrong ones even though they had stickers on to say which one you were meant to take (and were asking me where they go. Gee, maybe try the buttonhole, exactly where I have mine, not exactly complex equations)
None of them (apart from the groom) realised that the reason the "jackets are a bit tight" is because you're not supposed to close them (which I know 2 of them were told at the fitting, not exactly robotics engineering)

Jesus, such torture. I wouldn't mind but 2 of them have been groomsmen before, one was even best man. I've never done any of this before, but its not exactly using complex equations to build a robot which can perform brain surgery on a rocket scientist

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

27th Oct 2009 at 12:21 pm

I aim to misbehave

Oh, and also, went to check into the hotel, and they didn't have a room booked for me. Sister and husband both said they definitely booked one for me (seeing as how I'm part of the wedding party and they booked those together). F*cking nightmare. Ended up having to share with one of the other groomsmen who had 2 double beds in his room, so maybe that was the hotels plan from the start. But still, absolutely no help from them whatsoever. Useless b*st*rds

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

27th Oct 2009 at 12:55 pm

I aim to misbehave

Was meant to have last Thursday and Friday off work. Ended up being told I had to work thursday in order to have a project finished for this morning (he also tried to get me to come in on friday, and then the bank holiday monday after I said no to friday).

Stayed late at work every day for the last two weeks to get this thing finished for this morning. Boss told me this morning that the client said he wouldn't be able to meet him on Tuesday morning, so rearranged the meeting for this friday instead. Which means if you add up all the extra hours I did, and the day off I didn't get to take, it adds up to..... Friday morning

I'm outta this place. As soon as I hear word about if I have to work my notice (I'm technically not under contract, but I'll post about that in the question thread later), I'm outta here. Not getting paid overtime, not getting time in lieu of overtime, not getting paid expenses. F*ck this sh*t

Alec

| 1,347 posts

27th Oct 2009 at 6:40 pm

Alec - Bing Bong Changes

Bing Bong Changes

I'm thinking of leaving Uni again, this time for good. I'm just not in the right frame of mind to study properly at the moment, even though things have gone quite well for me the past month or so.

I can't commit 100% to my course, thanks to balancing my time with work to stay fed and housed, and it's showing. I just get the feeling I'd be much happier in a proper job, especially as I won't be worrying about living on loose change at the end of each month.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

27th Oct 2009 at 8:24 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Alec, Oct 2009
I'm thinking of leaving Uni again, this time for good. I'm just not in the right frame of mind to study properly at the moment, even though things have gone quite well for me the past month or so.

I can't commit 100% to my course, thanks to balancing my time with work to stay fed and housed, and it's showing. I just get the feeling I'd be much happier in a proper job, especially as I won't be worrying about living on loose change at the end of each month.

What is it you do in college? The important thing to consider is whether its something you really want to do for the rest of your life. If it is, it might be worth sticking out. Trust me, I'm starting to wonder if I'm in the wrong profession, and I did a 5 year course and have been working in the industry for over a year.

Maybe you could drop out, work for a year, then rejoin your course next year. You'd have to start this year again, but it'd give you more time to prioritise and get funds together

learrggh

| 5,671 posts

28th Oct 2009 at 3:18 am

learrggh -

i like claire. *stroke*

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

29th Oct 2009 at 7:59 am

River Phoenix

Quote: Tallahassee, Oct 2009
Some program called Pants Off Dance Off.

What in the blue f*ck is the point?

Yeah, it does sound very daft. Never heard of it before, so i looked it up. Funny title, though.

Delirium Tremens

| 1,875 posts

29th Oct 2009 at 8:58 pm

Delirium Tremens -

God, I am feeling melodramatically low. I've spent the last two days any time I'm not in the internet lying on my bed staring into space. It made me lose a job, but I don't care about that, it was a rubbish job.

I need to shake myself out of this, but I have no idea what the root is. Never had anything this severe knock me like this.

Πανδώρα

| 15,329 posts

29th Oct 2009 at 9:36 pm

Πανδώρα -

i just noticed something

since my phone went in for repair the goddamn guitar hero's gone off it

i never actually used it, as it was boring, but f*ck man, i can't even get it to install from my memory card either

also, i tried updating our stevens laptop while i was in hornsea & his dongle f*cking died
working one minute, laptop re starts then it won't work
*burp*

Πανδώρα

| 15,329 posts

29th Oct 2009 at 9:45 pm

Πανδώρα -

Oh. and Charlie did have cancer

he didn't come home...
*burp*

Topper

| 6,773 posts

29th Oct 2009 at 10:06 pm

Topper - Dismantling a person is sometimes necessary...

Dismantling a person is sometimes necessary...

Everyf*ckingthing. The whole lot. F*ck off.
I hope some day, for some reason, David Duchovny is investigated by the FBI. Because that would make a great story.

http://www.myspace.com/toppercutter

Πανδώρα

| 15,329 posts

30th Oct 2009 at 12:42 am

Πανδώρα -

my ears just broke

f*cking hell... what am i supposed to do now? they won't sit right on my head with a broken band & they're glued onto the thing so i can't just replace it >_<

f*cksake... i'm just not supposed to wear this stuff am i?
*burp*

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

30th Oct 2009 at 10:17 am

I aim to misbehave

Excellent. I have to go paintballing tomorrow, followed by a heavy nights drinking at a fancy dress party because my mate and his girlfriend are off to Canada for a year in a few weeks, and now I think I have the flu thats been going round. Excellent. F*cking excellent

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

30th Oct 2009 at 10:30 am

I aim to misbehave

Excellent. I have to go paintballing tomorrow, followed by a heavy nights drinking at a fancy dress party because my mate and his girlfriend are off to Canada for a year in a few weeks, and now I think I have the flu thats been going round. Excellent. F*cking excellent

Commit ritual suicide with yer paintball gun

How will masturbat..... oh... sorry, I thought that was a euphamism

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

31st Oct 2009 at 10:25 am

River Phoenix

When i was walking along the pavement before, this woman was behind me with her dog. i stopped so they could get past and she said: It's all right, he won't hurt you. i'm not scared of dogs. i mean, i know that some are scary but he didn't seem scary as he was a Labrador.

i wasn't so much annoyed as embarrassed but there isn't a Things That Embarrass You thread.

John Cage Bubblegum

| 6,555 posts

31st Oct 2009 at 10:59 am

John Cage Bubblegum -

Having FM2010 but no laptop to play it on because Dell are taking ages about giving it that new hard drive.

Fix my laptop and send it back to me, you c*nts.
Peter Kenyon has a medal

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

31st Oct 2009 at 3:44 pm

Albert Johanneson - Outside-left

Outside-left

Quote: Giuliano Maiorana, Oct 2009
Having FM2010 but no laptop to play it on because Dell are taking ages about giving it that new hard drive.

Fix my laptop and send it back to me, you c*nts.

It really is class. I've only got the demo so far, but what a massive forward leap the whole thing seems to be.

Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: What's the facebook group called? I couldn't find it...
Πανδώρα: MUHAHAHAHAHA!
IGH: And so it ends
Captain Spiky: I've just been loving life, going through the photos in the Meets gallery. so many awesome people that I loved hanging out with

Page: