| 11,949 posts

8th Dec 2010 at 1:22 pm

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Mr Bungle, Dec 2010
Quote: Barrington, Dec 2010
Quote: Mr Bungle, Dec 2010
Quote: LoonyPandora, Dec 2010
Does this not scare the absolute living sh*t out of people? I sometimes feel I'm the only sane person that is worrying about this.

http://blog.dhs.gov/2010/12/dhs-and-walmart-partners-in-promoting.html

Yeah I don't think you're alone in seeing that that's f*cked up.

Taking a quick glance at the URL, I thought Walmar were going to start selling furniture and that they'll have a never-ending "Sale Now On" sale

Then I remembered that that's DFS, not DHS

But yeah, that whole thing doesn't sit right. Unlike the quality furniture from DFS.

(I also thought it was going to be about sofas when I clicked the link and wondered why James was over-reacting to a partnership between a furniture retailer and an American supermarket, I was wrong. Even after reading the article and watching the video I thought 'but how has this got anything to do with sofas?')

Because it's Sofa King Stupid that this isn't a bigger deal than it should be
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Delirium Tremens

| 1,875 posts

8th Dec 2010 at 3:19 pm

Delirium Tremens -

Sometimes when I watch Bones, I think that David Boreanaz would have made a decent TV Bruce Wayne, but then I think Angel was just kind of vampire Batman and doing it now would be a waste of time.

Delirium Tremens

| 1,875 posts

8th Dec 2010 at 3:40 pm

Delirium Tremens -

Speaking of Batman, I may have to selfishly order the animated series for Christmas for my younger brother.

Delirium Tremens

| 1,875 posts

11th Dec 2010 at 10:23 pm

Delirium Tremens -

There's something indefinable I dislike about Renee Zellwegger.

Everything I don't like about Patrick McGuinness is written all over his head.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

11th Dec 2010 at 11:06 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Ghost Of Xmas Yet To Come, Dec 2010

Renee Zellwegger.... How did she ever make it in an industry where your face has to be seen? Her scrunchy, melty, saggy face is just so off-putting. Bar Me, Myself and Irene, she hasn't even remotely impressed me in anything. And the only reason she was alright in Me, Myself and Irene was because she kinda suited the movie.

As for Paddy McGuinness, he is actually pretty quick witted and has great comic timing, but a lot of what he's given to do (like Take Me Out), just makes him seem too cocky and "laddish". When he's interviewing the girls, he's funny. When he's doing other gameshow host duties, he comes across as a d*ck.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

12th Dec 2010 at 11:12 am

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

Quote: Batshi Tinsa-Ne, Dec 2010
Quote: Ghost of Christmas Present, Dec 2010
Quote: Ghost Of Xmas Yet To Come, Dec 2010

Renee Zellwegger.... How did she ever make it in an industry where your face has to be seen? Her scrunchy, melty, saggy face is just so off-putting. Bar Me, Myself and Irene, she hasn't even remotely impressed me in anything. And the only reason she was alright in Me, Myself and Irene was because she kinda suited the movie.

As for Paddy McGuinness, he is actually pretty quick witted and has great comic timing, but a lot of what he's given to do (like Take Me Out), just makes him seem too cocky and "laddish". When he's interviewing the girls, he's funny. When he's doing other gameshow host duties, he comes across as a d*ck.

Renne Zellwegger... I believe I opened a discussion about whether she was hot or not in about 2006. Personally, I think she has a face like a slapped a*se and she annoys the hell out of me. Some other members, mentioning no names, were convinced she was hot. Clearly she brainwashes people.

Paddy McGuinness could make a career as a lookalike for a certain Man Utd player if his game show falls flat.

In other news, London was awesome. But now I can't breathe.

(i found the thread about her and it's on page 61 of Spam.)
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

13th Dec 2010 at 10:26 am

I aim to misbehave

Dammit. I've been chatting to a girl on another site for the past few weeks. She's funny, and really likes my blog and sounded a bit like a drug addict when I hadn't updated it in a while, kept asking me when I was going to write something else, what would I write about etc. Was thinking of asking if she fancied meeting up during the Christmas holidays.

Yup. She has a boyfriend. Casually dropped it in to conversation. Turns out she isn't interested in me. She's just really, really friendly. Why is everyone I've met over the past year really, really friendly? What have I done to deserve this?

LoonyPandora

| 17,916 posts

13th Dec 2010 at 11:18 pm

LoonyPandora - Daft Cow?

Daft Cow?

Quote: Animal, Dec 2010
OK Amazon, where is my parcel? This is bad, if its not here soon someone isn't going to get a present..

Yeah, f*cking tracking number. put it in royal mail, what status do I get. "It's on it's way" - f*cking real helpful dimwits.

LoonyPandora

| 17,916 posts

14th Dec 2010 at 8:52 am

LoonyPandora - Daft Cow?

Daft Cow?

Quote: Cradle Days, Dec 2010
Isn't Amazon suffering technical difficulties...because of people like you.

I'm talking about Royal Mail.

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

Page: