Things That Make You Want to Flip Out Like a Ninja, and Kill Everyone.

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

4th Aug 2009 at 6:35 pm

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

Quote: Alec, Aug 2009
Quote: Organised Confusion, Aug 2009
I like you. You're cool.

Trust me, I'm not. I have a bad haircut, a mass collection of classic Doctor Who on DVD, enjoy obscure French new-wave music, roleplay constantly, and spend a large amount of my free time just playing video games.

I will however, accept being called 'Rambo' for my near-ability to trek through the wilderness of Britain in shorts.

Well, i thought your hat thread was cool; it was my favourite thread of this year.
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

Alec

| 1,347 posts

4th Aug 2009 at 6:37 pm

Alec - Bing Bong Changes

Bing Bong Changes

Quote: Rayanne Graff, Aug 2009
I like you. You're cool.

Trust me, I'm not. I have a bad haircut, a mass collection of classic Doctor Who on DVD, enjoy obscure French new-wave music, roleplay constantly, and spend a large amount of my free time just playing video games.

I will however, accept being called 'Rambo' for my near-ability to trek through the wilderness of Britain in shorts.

Well, i thought your hat thread was cool; it was my favourite thread of this year.

When I finally get a hat again, then I'll be cool.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

4th Aug 2009 at 6:39 pm

River Phoenix

I like you. You're cool.

When I finally get a hat again, then I'll be cool.

And you will also be Hat Alec. Or maybe not, as it could get confusing.

Alec

| 1,347 posts

4th Aug 2009 at 6:43 pm

Alec - Bing Bong Changes

Bing Bong Changes

Perhaps I could just be referred to as "The Hat", as that's what all the women will be staring at and talking to around town. The uncool entity known as Alec shall cease to exist!

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

4th Aug 2009 at 6:49 pm

River Phoenix

The trouble with that is, if you became known as The Hat, if, in the unlikely event of someone not liking you, they might call you something sweary that rhymes with hat.

Alec

| 1,347 posts

4th Aug 2009 at 7:27 pm

Alec - Bing Bong Changes

Bing Bong Changes

The trouble with that is, if you became known as The Hat, if, in the unlikely event of someone not liking you, they might call you something sweary that rhymes with hat.

I've been called everything under the sun, so I'll cope. The only thing that ever upsets me is people making fun of my neck, in a hurtful manner. Griff calling me 'WLW-neck' is fine, because it's playful and I'm in on the joke. Some random little sh*t shouting things at me to look cool in front of his mates makes me want to go and smack him in the face.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

4th Aug 2009 at 7:40 pm

River Phoenix

I've been called everything under the sun, so I'll cope. The only thing that ever upsets me is people making fun of my neck, in a hurtful manner. Griff calling me 'WLW-neck' is fine, because it's playful and I'm in on the joke. Some random little sh*t shouting things at me to look cool in front of his mates makes me want to go and smack him in the face.

Yeah, i feel like punching "people" who shout stuff at me; heck them, though.

learrggh

| 5,670 posts

4th Aug 2009 at 7:56 pm

learrggh -

TONIGHT WE DINE IN HECK.

Alec

| 1,347 posts

4th Aug 2009 at 8:02 pm

Alec - Bing Bong Changes

Bing Bong Changes

Quote: vespertilio, Aug 2009

TONIGHT WE DINE IN HECK.

I love you sometimes. In the platonic way, not the desperate way.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

4th Aug 2009 at 9:07 pm

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Das Buroski, Aug 2009
Quote: Buffalo Bill, Aug 2009
Quote: vespertilio, Aug 2009

TONIGHT WE DINE IN HECK.

THIS. IS. CAKE-TOWN.
Its delicious.

BEEEEEEEEESSS
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

learrggh

| 5,670 posts

4th Aug 2009 at 11:22 pm

learrggh -

BRUSH YOUR TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETH.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

6th Aug 2009 at 12:48 pm

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

Man that dream last night has seriously freaked me out. I keep thinking, about everything. My whole life.

Not good
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

6th Aug 2009 at 1:24 pm

River Phoenix

When i was out with the fiance in his car earlier today, some idiot tried to get in front. The fiance wouldn't let him, so he (he being the idiot ) shouted Pr*ck at him.

Silvan

| 3,776 posts

6th Aug 2009 at 5:11 pm

Silvan - Aurals Velupide!

Aurals Velupide!

The council here is thinking of banning dogs from all parts of the beaches as well as the park down my road amongst other places. Tw*ts. I hope they don't go through with it, dogs are already banned from certain parts of the beach during the summer.

The dogs love the beach, it's one of the few places they can run around all they want.

The park I can somewhat understand as it has a children's play area but then again the actual play area is fenced off anyway.

This town needs more bins too.
What can I say? I did it all for the Wookies.

Organised Confusion

| 3,982 posts

6th Aug 2009 at 6:57 pm

People who ask you to email rather than phone and then don't email you back

I will not study a course that I would have put down as my last choice.

Alec

| 1,347 posts

7th Aug 2009 at 10:13 am

Alec - Bing Bong Changes

Bing Bong Changes

The bank has given me a £12.00 fee for being over my limit on my credit card. I was under my limit unil they decided to take off the interest, which then put me over.

They didn't even have the courtesy to send me a letter saying I was going over, just the statement for the fee a week later.

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

7th Aug 2009 at 1:41 pm

Πανδώρα -

badbadbad haircut
*burp*

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

7th Aug 2009 at 7:43 pm

Albert Johanneson - Outside-left

Outside-left

Quote: the doc, Aug 2009
Can't afford to go see the Lemonheads in September

I'm going to be very, very mad if i miss both this and the Mudhoney show.

Also, Tragedy (heavy metal bee gees) will be touring in the winter too.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

7th Aug 2009 at 7:44 pm

River Phoenix

Quote: the doc, Aug 2009
Can't afford to go see the Lemonheads in September

Aw, poor Stu.

*Hugs*

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

8th Aug 2009 at 12:29 am

Πανδώρα -

i suck.

i can't write this damn letter to apply for a goddamn job i actually really want to do because i'm a f*cking idiot
*burp*

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

8th Aug 2009 at 1:17 am

Πανδώρα -

now you try to watch a goddamn film but the sh*tty f*cking piece of sh*t pace sky box freezes like hell for no reason. the goddamn signal strength & quality are the best they've been since we got the f*cking thing but NO. HAS TO F*CKING FREEZE ALL OVER THE B*ST*RD PLACE ANYWAY.

may aswell go back to On f*cking Digital
even that sh*t worked better than this

i just like how it's started f*cking up since some f*cking dweeb's been turning everything off at the wall....

i mean the goddamn thing thinks it's phone line is in - it hasn't had one for years.

if i go get the damn amstrad one out from under the stairs it'll work fine, but meh. it's ugly.
*burp*

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

8th Aug 2009 at 9:27 am

River Phoenix

"People" who think it's original to shout things at me.

Oh, and the hot water isn't working so i can't have a bath today and couldn't have one yesterday.

So this means that i'll have to have a shower at the fiance's parents' house later today as they don't have a bath. i hate having to stay there on Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays and, although i don't mind baths, i'm scared of showers.

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

8th Aug 2009 at 9:28 pm

Πανδώρα -

my stupid sh*t a*se phone won;t charge.

5 months old & it's knacked already.
knew i should have just gotten a damn samsung but OOOHHH NOOOOO! THE OMNIA IS JUST FOR EDITING WORD DOCUMENTS & STUFF!

f*cksake.
*burp*

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

8th Aug 2009 at 9:31 pm

Outside-left

Quote: mr lisa, Aug 2009
my stupid sh*t a*se phone won;t charge.

5 months old & it's knacked already.
knew i should have just gotten a damn samsung but OOOHHH NOOOOO! THE OMNIA IS JUST FOR EDITING WORD DOCUMENTS & STUFF!

f*cksake.

Btw, was the phone charger the right one in the end?

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

8th Aug 2009 at 9:43 pm

Πανδώρα -

unless me mams hidden it, i never actually got it
just thought you might have forgotten again & didn't want to say anything, since i'm an idiot

didn't tell you 34 instead of 43 did i?
i've done that before for things, but they've all managed to find their way over the road before now
*burp*

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

8th Aug 2009 at 10:14 pm

Outside-left

Nope, you told me 43.

I must have sent it about...4 weeks ago? Maybe more?

IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: What's the facebook group called? I couldn't find it...

Page: