Things That Make You Want to Flip Out Like a Ninja, and Kill Everyone.

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

27th Aug 2009 at 10:19 am

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

GODDAMN F*CKING EAR IS STILL BLOCKED!
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

27th Aug 2009 at 7:07 pm

Albert Johanneson - Outside-left

Outside-left

I'm being charged £200 a month by my bank for being overdrawn. Guess why I'm overdrawn? A charge. I phone/visit the bank at least twice a month to update them on things and let them know how my job search is going, purely because I know they appreciate that and let them know I'm being proactive in getting out of this recent mess, but finding this out was a kick in the nuts.

On the upside, it appears they've charged me more than £500 in the last 12 months (f*ck knows how, the account was good until about 2 months ago), which means the hold on the reimbursement of bank charges doesn't apply, as £500 of charges in that time frame is the 'pass mark' for officially being in financial hardship. Time to get proactive on that front once more.

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

27th Aug 2009 at 8:09 pm

Outside-left

Quote: Das Buroski, Aug 2009
Quote: Howard Hughes, Aug 2009
I'm being charged £200 a month by my bank for being overdrawn. Guess why I'm overdrawn? A charge. I phone/visit the bank at least twice a month to update them on things and let them know how my job search is going, purely because I know they appreciate that and let them know I'm being proactive in getting out of this recent mess, but finding this out was a kick in the nuts.

I f*cking hate my bank for this.

I go overdrawn by fifty quid, I get a ton taken off me, plus admin fees, so then next month, I naturally go overdrawn again, its reprehensible! Of course people will keep being skint and having to go further into debt if you keep charging us insane amounts for it!

I spoke to them today and they've made arrangements for my overdraft to be extended to cover this and next months forecast charges, to prevent the cycle from continuing, which is good. From what I understand, they then take this 'overflow' and separate it from my regular overdraft and I pay it back in monthly installments. Beats the sh*t out of ducking in and out of an overdraft when I get an income.

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

27th Aug 2009 at 9:50 pm

Outside-left

Hmm, might be worth me dropping by my local branch on Saturday and having a chat, cheers Dan.

I think it's just for people who are unemployed for extended periods of time, but it's worth a shot anyway.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

28th Aug 2009 at 7:43 am

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

Quote: Tuco, Aug 2009
Banks are scum, I've had my card stopped an all sorts for "unusual spending"

"Mr W, you appear to have fraudulent spending on your card in Moscow...?"
"Yes I'm in Moscow.."
"Well we've blocked your card for you so the person wont be able to use it again"
"Its me trying to use the card, not someone else, so now I cant get any money?"
"errr we'll have a new card in the post today"

C*NTS.

Yeah, that reminds me of when i tried to withdraw some money from an account so i could lend the fiance some money so he could buy a new car but they wouldn't let me because of something to do with fraud, which was a load of nonsense. And it took took them ages to tell me that. i can't remember the exact details as it was a while ago, but it was summat like that.

But fortunately another bank let me withdraw and didn't accuse me of fraud. So i'm glad about the second bank, but the first can go and f themselves with a brick.
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

Πανδώρα

| 15,329 posts

28th Aug 2009 at 11:56 am

Πανδώρα -

once again, because of someone sat in an office somewhere f*cking up, we owe money again.

£1560 in mispaid child benefits.

i know for a fact mam gave details about everything, and anything else she is claiming and they've f*cked up and sent a letter out a YEAR f*cking YEAR later saying she's not entitiled to it, when the guy at the council when she claimed said she was.

f*cksake.
*burp*

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

28th Aug 2009 at 12:56 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: the doc, Aug 2009
Is that what we used to call a love bite before the stupid bloody Yanks took over?

I had one on me a*se once. That was some night I can tell you

Don't remind me! I went through 2 things of mouthwash the next morning!

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

28th Aug 2009 at 12:58 pm

River Phoenix

Quote: Paddy Irishman, Aug 2009
Is that what we used to call a love bite before the stupid bloody Yanks took over?

Don't remind me! I went through 2 things of mouthwash the next morning!

Well, that's what most people do when they hear your "jokes".

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

28th Aug 2009 at 1:08 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: lauf of bread, Aug 2009

Hicky isn't a yank word is it?

I think it is, yeah.

I remember at work once one of the younger lads came in with one on his neck. He made a small attempt to hide it, but whenever anyone said "Whats on your neck?" or "Why are you wearing a scarf?", he showed it off straightaway.

Funniest part was, this was a guy who never went out and his neighbour said he didn't leave the house all night, and no-one showed up. Plus the love bite was perfectly round, so we called him Dyson for about 6 months

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

28th Aug 2009 at 1:25 pm

River Phoenix

(Urgh, i just remembered that my mother once wore a jumper and tried to cover her neck as fred had given her a love bite. i wish i hadn't remembered that.)

Πανδώρα

| 15,329 posts

28th Aug 2009 at 3:46 pm

Πανδώρα -

Mary's last day today.

Also, could do with selling some books soon cos I'm f*cking flinted and I'm off to Greece next month.

Exchange rate for euros is f*cking b*ll*cks at the minute too.
Just been to acomb to get mine, around 1.10 from 1.14 three days ago.
Meh.

Also, my a*se hurts & i don't know why.
And a certain person has dropped out of tonight, so there's a free meal going begging for anyone who can make it here for 7pm tonight
Just have to pretend you know me
*burp*

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

28th Aug 2009 at 3:54 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: mr lisa, Aug 2009
Mary's last day today.

Also, could do with selling some books soon cos I'm f*cking flinted and I'm off to Greece next month.

Just been to acomb to get mine, around 1.10 from 1.14 three days ago.
Meh.

Also, my a*se hurts & i don't know why.
And a certain person has dropped out of tonight, so there's a free meal going begging for anyone who can make it here for 7pm tonight
Just have to pretend you know me

I'M ON MY WAY!

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

28th Aug 2009 at 3:55 pm

I aim to misbehave

[http://i44.tinypic.com/34ihh8l.jpg]

hehe. What'd you say Lisa?

Πανδώρα

| 15,329 posts

28th Aug 2009 at 4:54 pm

Πανδώρα -

Quote: Paddy Irishman, Aug 2009
[http://i44.tinypic.com/34ihh8l.jpg]

hehe. What'd you say Lisa?

Quote: mr lisa, Aug 2009

I hear Ramsdens is the best place to get an exchange from those who ought to know.

well aye, but there's not one over here
not going to get back to leeds any time soon

although i do really want another sweeping brush...

yeah. my sister managed to snap two, f*cking TWO of the things in the same week. the b*tch.
*burp*

Πανδώρα

| 15,329 posts

28th Aug 2009 at 5:24 pm

Πανδώρα -

motherf*cking agouti rabbit looks like it's nesting. How the f*ck am i supposed to be able to get rid of a litter of rabbits which are likely cross breeds when the only thing i know thats in it is nethie, watch it be a f*cking lionhead... F*cking hate lionheads...
*burp*

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

28th Aug 2009 at 5:32 pm

Outside-left

Banks are scum, I've had my card stopped an all sorts for "unusual spending"

"Mr W, you appear to have fraudulent spending on your card in Moscow...?"
"Yes I'm in Moscow.."
"Well we've blocked your card for you so the person wont be able to use it again"
"Its me trying to use the card, not someone else, so now I cant get any money?"
"errr we'll have a new card in the post today"

C*NTS.
Aye, when TSB... Sorry Lloyds sent out a debit card and I tried to use it, they blocked me everytime - called in and asked what was wrong, was told it should be fine...

Eventually found out that their fraud team had stopped it because it was being used for online transactions... Errr, Hi.. Its my card, this is what I do with it!

I wouldn't mind but they blocked it literally from the first time I used it.

Funnily enough I bank with LTSB...

Me too. I'm noticing a pattern here.

Come back HSBC! All is forgiven!

Jingle

| 4,578 posts

28th Aug 2009 at 6:18 pm

Jingle - WOO-HAH!

WOO-HAH!

Flipping me out, no one told me I was going out tonight and because of this stupid hicky I thought it was a good idea to do a little pore extraction today.
Now I'm supposed to be getting ready and I look like I have a f*cking skin disease.
I might put face paint on and say I'm going for a look.

WHAT. THE. F*CK. This post confuses me.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

28th Aug 2009 at 7:02 pm

River Phoenix

Quote: Jingle, Aug 2009
Flipping me out, no one told me I was going out tonight and because of this stupid hicky I thought it was a good idea to do a little pore extraction today.
Now I'm supposed to be getting ready and I look like I have a f*cking skin disease.
I might put face paint on and say I'm going for a look.

WHAT. THE. F*CK. This post confuses me.

I had one big red mark, then I thought I would squeeze some blackheads and now I have one big red mark and lots of little red marks.
I don't wear make up so I've done my best with a bit of concealer but I still look like I've got an over sized bindi.

I thought you were supposed to be smart!

i understood Laura's post; her signature makes me feel a bit baffled, though.

Πανδώρα

| 15,329 posts

28th Aug 2009 at 10:28 pm

Πανδώρα -

my f*cking fanny.

i wouldn't be bothered if i could just have a normal period - even if it was heavy i wouldn't complain a damn bit.

but this... this is f*cking disgusting.

i'd poke it & take a picture of my finger to show you what it's like, but the amount of vomit it would cause would probably fill 16 olympic sized swimming pools.
on top of the 3 that were just filled because of the notion of doing that...

but it's f*cking nasty.
i don't want this stupid implant in any more. i don;t care if i get babby'd up to me eyeballs, this is gross
*burp*

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

28th Aug 2009 at 10:43 pm

Outside-left

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/8227915.stm

journalists on a whole are bellends, but this is just the work of a f*cking kid.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

29th Aug 2009 at 11:24 am

River Phoenix

When i went out earlier, some daft boy whistled at me and said i was s*xy. When people call me s*xy, i'm often unsure as to whether they mean it as a compliment or are making fun of me. i think that in this case he meant it as a compliment but i still felt very embarrassed and i hope that there isn't something about me that makes me come across as being a sl*t. Alice did once say that i don't come across as being one, though; i just found the post where she said that to me, it's on page 103 of the dreams thread.

Edited by Rayanne Graff Aug 2009

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

29th Aug 2009 at 5:56 pm

Outside-left

bbc.co.uk's live text football commentary seems to have cut out all the bits where the transcriber used to put his own viewpoint on the incidents in the game.

Surely not...the bbc censoring someones opinion?

Jingle

| 4,578 posts

29th Aug 2009 at 6:26 pm

Jingle - WOO-HAH!

WOO-HAH!

I don't believe in love any more.

How EMO.

Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: What's the facebook group called? I couldn't find it...
Πανδώρα: MUHAHAHAHAHA!
IGH: And so it ends
Captain Spiky: I've just been loving life, going through the photos in the Meets gallery. so many awesome people that I loved hanging out with

Page: