| 11,949 posts

28th Oct 2020 at 4:26 pm

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Vel, Oct 2020
Quote: Dinglebutt, Oct 2020
Baz, did you get your application in?

Yes, got application in. Interview for it tomorrow morning. Will see what happens.

My sister also sent my CV to her colleague's husband who runs similar company to ours and they were holding second round interviews for a position with them. Interviewed for it on Tuesday and they offered me the job, first for about 15% less than I'm on now, but the next day they agreed to pretty much match what I'm on now. Not particularly fond of going with them though, haven't heard great things since and the job seems very much geared towards the parts of my current job I don't enjoy, so going to bank on this other interview tomorrow. If I don't get it, I'll consider the other place for a while anyway.

Head has been wrecked with all this sh*te the last few weeks. Just want it to be over. Not used to jobhunting.

What's the latest? I hope you got the good one!

Just got offered the good one today. At least I think it's the good one, will definitely be more of a learning curve because there's a lot of things in it I have little or no experience of, but at the same time they'll have their own system in place so I just need to be able to adjust to it.

Nervous, and still annoyed I have to change jobs in the first place as would have rathered just carrying on in my current job. But at least I now know what direction I'm moving in. Will see what happens.
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

28th Oct 2020 at 4:29 pm

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

F*ck. I am the heaviest I have been in 3 years.
Ok, I got this. It's been a hard year.
I can get fit again and start exercising again and lose it. I can.

Absolutely you can. I lost 8 stone over the course of a year. Then with various stresses of a part time college course, full time work, few other things, I ended up putting two stone back on. But, it's all about recognising that, accepting it, and then fixing it. Since then I've lost that two stone and even now another half stone on top of that.

Figure out a plan and start working towards it
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Πανδώρα

| 15,316 posts

31st Dec 2020 at 2:40 am

Πανδώρα -

Oh kill me, just kill me.
Don't dangle Your tier three penis in front of me, just go away and let me die alone and unf*cked.

*burp*

Πανδώρα

| 15,316 posts

31st Dec 2020 at 2:40 am

Πανδώρα -

Also

Quote: Vel, Nov 2020
I am so gonna die alone, aren't I?

No. No you will not. *shakes fist*
*burp*

Πανδώρα

| 15,316 posts

4th Jan 2021 at 1:29 am

Πανδώρα -

I really am the biggest knobhead going aren't I?
*burp*

Πανδώρα

| 15,316 posts

6th Jan 2021 at 5:31 pm

Πανδώρα -

Should I text?
I should text. Probably. I don't want to be a pain in the a*se though.
And i know you said to text whenever, but you probably said that to be polite
*burp*

Πανδώρα

| 15,316 posts

25th Feb 2021 at 11:41 am

Πανδώρα -

Know what? I'm wearing the same clothes I've been wearing since Monday again today and I really don't give a sh*t.
What am I the queen or something?
Do I really need fresh clothes every day to go out walking dogs in mud?

I'm sitting on a van seat that stinks of p*ss anyway. So y'know. F*ck off. Dirty clothes are fine. Zero care.
*burp*

Claire: FNSICLS NEXT FRIDAY 8PM OK BYE
Vel: I'm in!!
Πανδώρα: Beep beep. Its Tuesday.
Πανδώρα: It might be Wednesday by now. Not sure.
EvilTongs: It's definitely a day of some sort
Dinglebutt: Wednesday.... *takes long drag of cigarette*.... Now that's a name I've not heard in many a year.....
Claire: Pals and pals, it is FNSIC again tomorrow, please let me know if you need the details.
Πανδώρα: Testicle.
Claire: Hi guys, I’m Tess Ticle and welcome to my TED talk
Luco El Loco: Activity in 2020? Hooray, nice to see VR life.
Claire: I’d not go that far...a lovely lovely zombie perhaps
Luco El Loco: True.
EvilTongs: It was bizarre how a group of us spontaneously returned when the pandemic stuff kicked off.
Vel: Bizarre or playing the long game? Hmmm, Mr Tongs?
Bellatrixa: I'm just here to reset my password and go about my business, trying not to cringe too much at how I was affected by the abusive f*ckwit I was living with towards the end of my time on this site.
Πανδώρα: AAAARRRGHHH. That is all.
Claire: Lisa I love Lisa, kindest regards to Lisaaaaa
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Eating Jaffa Cakes thinking about WLW...
Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie

Page: