| 4,730 posts

23rd Jan 2009 at 5:18 pm

Tobias Fünke  - I blue myself.

I blue myself.

Quote: biggaginge
Quote: Enigmatic_Shrew
Quote: Wierd_Welshgirl
I knew my age would be an issue this year, I was being foolish to think it wouldn't. The guy you were all over last week was the same f*cking age as me so it actually doesn't make sense. I can't believe you said you'd never lead me on, I've never been so lead on, you actually fully said you'd get together with me if you were single, how much more leading on can you get.

I can't believe in the same week this has happened to me Sam has got a girlfriend, he's in exactly the position I should have been in now if I wasn't so useless and self-destructive. I should be in the third year of a degree not stuck in the first year.

Firstly, she sounds like she doesn't know what she wants and you're best off clear off it because you'd have been screwed over by her at one point or another from the kind of person she sounds to be.

Also, not wishing to be offensive to those at Manchester taking software engineering, but that is a hideous degree. Jude switched off it, Graham may have done (but we don't talk these days) and everyone who took it seemed to hate it.
I very much doubt many people would have kept it up. It looked awful.

Also, this year is a horrendous time to graduate as there's actually NOTHING out there. I seriously think you'll be a lot better off leaving uni in a couple of years time than you would have been if you'd carried on.

Yeah she said exactly that, that she doesn't know what she wants, like I do...
I know software engineering sucks, hateful degree, I'm annoyed that I didn't come to Lancaster originally, nothing I can do though. I completely forgot you know Jude, weird. I haven't spoken to her in over 2 years I think, we didn't talk at all after term 1, I'm not sure why.
Anyway, yeah, she liked me initially and wanted to go out with me, then she got the idea that I want to get married (I really don't...) so nothing can happen because I'm too good and she doesn't want that yet, or something.
She doesn't know me at all.

As for the girl, bin her off, she's playing with you like a cat plays with a piece of string (wants the string when its being dangled, but when you give it the string it gets bored).

Listen to Dr. Phil, George. Later for that gangster bullsh*t, it's a completely unnecessary distraction that's causing you a lot of grief.

Don't mug yourself, G.
Analrapist.

Tobias Fünke

| 4,730 posts

23rd Jan 2009 at 5:28 pm

I blue myself.

Just the response I'd expect from a WINNER like you.
Analrapist.

Dissimulation

| 5,671 posts

23rd Jan 2009 at 6:09 pm

Dissimulation -

Quote: Look_Dad_No_Tunes
Just the response I'd expect from a WINNER like you.

Seconded. You can take the girl out of the playground, etc..
One thing though, George. Don`t let her immaturity put you off asking someone else out in the future. Not all women are as indecisive and as immature as that girl sounds. Hold on to that bottle, mate.  

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

23rd Jan 2009 at 6:37 pm

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

Went into computer shop regarding the disks for Windows Vista. Wouldnt give them/Didnt have them. I kept saying that I need the disks in case something happens and I need to reinstall it. He kept saying just to set system restore points every few weeks. I kept saying I wanted to reinstall Vista because it was a display model laptop. He kept saying there was nothing wrong with it and it wasnt even connected to the internet so theres no viruses (virii?) on it. I said I was entitled to the disks as I bought the laptop with Vista, he said you're only entitled to the license to run Vista (ie. The product key which is on the bottom of the laptop).

Prick was absolutely no help whatsoever, and as condesending as f*ck. Just sent an email to their website explaining the situation clearly and concisely (cos the f*cker just kept interrupting me). Wait to hear back from them.

Even though I am only entitled to the product key, because it was a display model, I was never given the opportunity to create backup disks. Therefore, I am entitled to backup disks. Not an unreasonable thing to ask for considering I still paid full price for it.
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

23rd Jan 2009 at 6:48 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: girlpants
Quote: Paddy_Irishman
Went into computer shop regarding the disks for Windows Vista. Wouldnt give them/Didnt have them. I kept saying that I need the disks in case something happens and I need to reinstall it. He kept saying just to set system restore points every few weeks. I kept saying I wanted to reinstall Vista because it was a display model laptop. He kept saying there was nothing wrong with it and it wasnt even connected to the internet so theres no viruses (virii?) on it. I said I was entitled to the disks as I bought the laptop with Vista, he said you're only entitled to the license to run Vista (ie. The product key which is on the bottom of the laptop).

Prick was absolutely no help whatsoever, and as condesending as f*ck. Just sent an email to their website explaining the situation clearly and concisely (cos the f*cker just kept interrupting me). Wait to hear back from them.

Even though I am only entitled to the product key, because it was a display model, I was never given the opportunity to create backup disks. Therefore, I am entitled to backup disks. Not an unreasonable thing to ask for considering I still paid full price for it.

Odd, last I heard you weren't allowed to charge full whack for ex display kit, since its classed as used/soiled merchandise. (In a case or not.) I know we have some kit we never open that is allocated as display kit, which when we do sell it we have to sell at a reduced rate, irrespective of the fact its been left in a sealed box since we were shipped it.

If you need the disc, let me know.

I might actually check that. If they were supposed to give me it at a discount rate, f*ck it, I want a brand new copy of Windows Vista Ultimate... and a telly! A big one! They dont even sell tellys there but f*ck it, I want one!

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

23rd Jan 2009 at 7:08 pm

Πανδώρα -

hyperdarksonic@hotmail.co.uk.

i have no f*cking idea who you are or what you think you're doing in emailing me, but f*ck right off.
i get enough sh*te forwarded from people i DO know, don't need you doing it n'all.
*burp*

SEE OTHER ACCOUNT

| 1,786 posts

23rd Jan 2009 at 7:31 pm

But I thought you'd be interested in that article on erectile dysfunction

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

24th Jan 2009 at 1:18 am

Πανδώρα -

so... you've not so much as said hi to me in the last 3 months & you suddenly crop up & within half an hour you're asking me to service you sexually?

f*ck off & die.
*burp*

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

24th Jan 2009 at 9:54 am

I aim to misbehave

i dont know who you're talking about but I like him already

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

24th Jan 2009 at 11:34 am

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

S60e 6f the 3etters 6n th5s c60*4ter are n40bers. 5 a0 st4*5d and *athet5c.
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

Colin

| 10,038 posts

24th Jan 2009 at 11:40 am

Colin -

You're not stupid and pathetic. I'm baffled by that, though... Is it your own computer?
http://www.myspace.com/papertruth
[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/resources/uploads/gerrard.jpg]

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

24th Jan 2009 at 11:48 am

River Phoenix

Yes.

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

24th Jan 2009 at 12:30 pm

Πανδώρα -

Quote: Paddy_Irishman
i dont know who you're talking about but I like him already

i'll point him in your direction & you can do it then.

also this cold has managed to swing itself back round
pity. i was starting to enjoy being able to breathe again.
*burp*

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

24th Jan 2009 at 1:23 pm

River Phoenix

It's OK now.

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

24th Jan 2009 at 3:14 pm

Albert Johanneson - Outside-left

Outside-left

0-0 against the f*cking sheep.

Dissimulation

| 5,671 posts

24th Jan 2009 at 4:24 pm

Dissimulation -

1 nil up against Southend, good times. Down to 10 men and completely under the cosh now, bad times. Our squad`s already threadbare, for f*cks sake.

Warney and Pelts have both gone off injured, too.

Dissimulation

| 5,671 posts

24th Jan 2009 at 5:01 pm

Dissimulation -

Quote: Dissimulation
1 nil up against Southend, good times. Down to 10 men and completely under the cosh now, bad times. Our squad`s already threadbare, for f*cks sake.

Warney and Pelts have both gone off injured, too.

Massive 3 points. Get the f*ck in.

Colin

| 10,038 posts

24th Jan 2009 at 5:28 pm

Colin -

Quote: SHADOW_FIGHTER
Quote: SHADOW_FIGHTER
Ikea food.

I've only ever had their hot dogs, not a big fan.

had the veggie hot dog which was quite nice, save for the mustard (the dispenser was sh*t and gave me a HUGE dollop), but the chips were like cardboard. Possibly worse. Eugh.

They've got to put their spare chippings somewhere.
Also, I wouldn't be surprised if their hot dogs were part of a big fan.
Why food? Food goes in food shops.

Tobias Fünke

| 4,730 posts

24th Jan 2009 at 5:41 pm

I blue myself.

Fawlty Towers 0, Coventry 1.

We're clearly the team to avoid in the 5th round draw.

Analrapist.

klinsmann18

| 10,181 posts

24th Jan 2009 at 8:12 pm

klinsmann18 - Matt.

Matt.

So. My first aeroplane in 3 and a half years. And Toulouse airport has been closed due to bad weather. Lovely.
When you get here, the Welcome To This Town sign, it scares little kids with it's skulls and it's gore
When you leave here, the Get The Hell Out sign is well kept and pretty with floral decor

Me and Jez - King and Queen lobster spam team!!

Alec

| 1,347 posts

24th Jan 2009 at 11:03 pm

Alec - Bing Bong Changes

Bing Bong Changes

Incredibly hard boss fights in games. There's a difference between being challenging, and just being obnoxiously hard.

I'm looking at you Viewtiful Joe.

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

25th Jan 2009 at 1:48 am

Outside-left

Good f*cking Jehovah I don't think I've ever listened to someone quite so needy witter on for so long without them being my girlfriend.  I must be in a subconcious state of inflicting pain on myself today.  Usually I'd have yelled by now.

Ugh.

learrggh

| 5,670 posts

25th Jan 2009 at 6:42 am

learrggh -

I woke up too early.

SEE OTHER ACCOUNT

| 1,786 posts

25th Jan 2009 at 11:54 am

I was woken up at ten after going to bed at six in the morning. Here I am trying to get my biological clock sorted out for what is basically night work and get woken up by my younger brother's screaming at each other about batteries. I cannot wait to have enough money for my own flat.

Colin

| 10,038 posts

25th Jan 2009 at 1:01 pm

Colin -

Again, the internet connection died while I was online, causing my account to remain online so I can't connect since it came back. However, calling the helpline this time (and yes, it's open on Sundays) didn't get me through to a human who can click me out in a matter of seconds, but a robot that repeated "PARSE-WORD?" at me.
I've finally managed to connect to the University Wireless Network, though. However, it's insecure/unsecured and weak.

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

25th Jan 2009 at 4:36 pm

Outside-left

The flat has been a hive of noise, sh*t smelling food, and peanut shells all over the place since 10am. It's the first night of Chinese New Year, and in the 2nd room across from the lounge, i can still hear the cheers everytime someone wins the card game. If the next 4 days are going to be like this, BLACK RAGE will appear and someone is getting punched out.

The place was a tip yesterday, so i spent a couple of hours putting it in good working order only for it to be a tip again when i woke up. And why is every gathering round our flat? F*ck off to one of theirs for a chance.

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

25th Jan 2009 at 10:26 pm

Πανδώρα -

a small irritating w*nkerish person with a moustache & an attitude problem.

i bought new gravel for the tropical tank downstairs
reason being i got pure white stuff in a hurry to set it up last year, that plus under-gravel filter = this:
[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/XDOW/SDC10609.jpg]
notice the clean-ness in the plant pot where it's not pulling down.

anyway. i get this gravel, waiting around to ask the guys in PAH what the requirements are on a red clawed crab, get something of interest in the tank once it's set back in the other room.
anyway, my sister comes waltzing into the shop & tells me to get out, mams called her w*nker of a bloke to come pick us up, and OH MY GOD YOU CANNOT B LAET FOR HIM OR TUH WURLD WILL END.
and he'll have a tantrum.
so with that, we went back downstairs, paid for the gravel, came home. on the way home he crops up "Oh, whats the gravel for?"
""fishtank."
which one, the upstairs one?"
"no the tropical one"
"oh well you're going to lose some fish then"
"yeah. so."
"you'll knacker the filter up & the eco systems doing that"
emma: "well yeah but it looks like sh*t & theres fish missing anyway"
"well she sucked half of them up the otherday doing a water change"

TWO FISH i caught. two. i can't help it if they swim up willingly towards the hose. i didn;t exactly aim fro them

also I KNOWWWWWWWW.
jesus. but, mams doing her room nice, i may as well make the tank look half decent, it's due to have all the sh*t taken out of the filter anyway. ecosystem or no, if it's full of sh*te it'll all just filter back up with the air.
plus, the fish in there are sh*te. it needs a sort out & some new stock.

i was trying to ask if what i have i suitable to have with something interesting today but no, cant be late for you can we ¬_¬
*burp*

IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: What's the facebook group called? I couldn't find it...

Page: