Polls Question.

Posted In: FAQ. Reading This Thread:

Little Blue Fox.

| 4,256 posts

24th May 2006 at 3:22 pm

Little Blue Fox. - Hope is important.

Hope is important.

Please does anyone know, can you view all the voters for polls, still?

:-[
It hurts too much not to try.
I will see you in another life when we are both cats.
Quod perditum est, in venietur.*Facebook.

LoonyPandora

| 17,916 posts

24th May 2006 at 3:25 pm

LoonyPandora - Daft Cow?

Daft Cow?

You should be able to see the voters for a poll, once you have voted. There should be a little link at the bottom right of the polls box saying "view voters"

Jewbacca

| 6,793 posts

21st Jun 2006 at 8:43 am

Jewbacca -

I liked the old-vr polls better. Would it be possible to change back? Maybe we could do a poll to see how everyone feels about that.
AAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

21st Jun 2006 at 10:11 am

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

I agree with Martin. Having said that, I didn't know how to vote until March. :-[
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

Dr Namgge

| 14,541 posts

21st Jun 2006 at 11:21 am

it is particularly annoying to not be able to see votes in polls you've created yourself it must be said. after all if you've created a poll, it's because you want to know public opinion, so to not see what that is must infuriate
A Random Link
I don't give a f*ck you f*cking f*ck!

Quote:
You should try being me, I injure myself on an hourly basis in stupid and childish ways. I nearly gave myself a heart attack this morning when I stood on a glove.

ANBY v3.0

| 7,728 posts

21st Jun 2006 at 12:52 pm

ANBY v3.0 - Officially female according to Pamplemeese Decree.

Officially female according to Pamplemeese Decree.

Agreed. Example: Leeds Meet. I'm curious to see who is going so want to look at the poll results, yet can't unless I vote, but don't want to because I still don't know what I'm doing one way or the other yet.

Just an example, but hey
Rupert didn't win the Best Signature Award. He does not exist.

LoonyPandora

| 17,916 posts

21st Jun 2006 at 4:11 pm

LoonyPandora - Daft Cow?

Daft Cow?

Quote:
I liked the old-vr polls better. Would it be possible to change back?

Nope, not possible. What exactly is so bad about these new ones? Just the fact you can't see the votes before you vote yourself? Hardly a reason to go back to the old ones

I'll set it so you can see votes before you vote yourself, shouldn't be too hard…

LoonyPandora

| 17,916 posts

21st Jun 2006 at 4:17 pm

LoonyPandora - Daft Cow?

Daft Cow?

OK, done. Happy now

Unless the person creating the poll specifies the option to "hide votes" - everyone can see who voted for what (unless you are not logged in)

Dr Namgge

| 14,541 posts

21st Jun 2006 at 4:39 pm

*gives andy a kiss an a hug for his hard work*

thankyooou
A Random Link
I don't give a f*ck you f*cking f*ck!

Quote:
You should try being me, I injure myself on an hourly basis in stupid and childish ways. I nearly gave myself a heart attack this morning when I stood on a glove.

Jewbacca

| 6,793 posts

22nd Jun 2006 at 12:32 pm

Jewbacca -

Quote: LoonyPandora

What exactly is so bad about these new ones? Just the fact you can't see the votes before you vote yourself? Hardly a reason to go back to the old ones

I liked being able to see that little bar chart (or line chart) of how many had voted for each option. Now it just lists each voters name and their vote. Maybe it's possible to change that?
AAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

One Page