Posted In: Main. Reading This Thread:

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

20th Jul 2012 at 10:34 am

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Tyres, Jul 2012
Quote: Drew Brees, Jul 2012
Did you hear there will most likely be a Hollywood Babble-On TV show? Don't know if it's tv or web-tv like Hulu or Netflix, but they're close to agreeing to something

Interesting. Garman definitely deserves a higher profile.

Agreed. Hopefully Garman will help to reign Kevin in on it too and not let him get carried away. This is his chance to get the bigger profile, and like they said when they started the show, it kept being sold out largely because of the audience Ralph brought, not Kevin's audience.

Could be great though
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

7th Aug 2012 at 3:22 pm

I aim to misbehave

Sent in an entry for Kev-In on Hollywood Babble-On, but it wasn't used. Probably because it wasn't a scene from the movie, but the dvd cover. Here it is for your enjoyment anyway:

[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v357/paddyirishman85/Kev-InBestInShow.jpg]

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

10th Aug 2012 at 12:45 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Tyres, Aug 2012
Hey, Batman. You got any idea what's going on with TESD? Their twitter account seems to have been suspended and no episodes have come up for the last two weeks.

Twitter account suspended? Q was posting from it yesterday anyway. You using @tellemstevedave or @brywaltq? He said because of filming, they're recording new pod tonight (US time) so it should be up some time on Saturday.

I think it's just filming getting in the way. Plus Kevin was down last week to film the pod stuff for Comic Book Men, so they probably didn't want to do more podding then.

BATMAN TO THE RESCUE!

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

10th Aug 2012 at 1:05 pm

I aim to misbehave

Gee, thanks caped crusader! You've certainly helped out here.

Well... I am the f*cking Batman...

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

16th Aug 2012 at 9:23 pm

I aim to misbehave

Haven't listened yet. Currently going through some older We Hate Movies, namely the Superman 3&4 ones and Star Wars Phantom Menace

As for the scammer, if he replies and still seems to be scamming you, be ruthless. Dangle enough of a carrot in front of him to make him reach, then hit him with the stick. I believe in you.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

17th Aug 2012 at 2:42 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: The f*cking Batman, Aug 2012
Haven't listened yet. Currently going through some older We Hate Movies, namely the Superman 3&4 ones and Star Wars Phantom Menace

You like 'em? I'm onto a show called the Flophouse at the moment, but maybe there's a limit to how many bad movie podcasts can be fit into one life.

Yeah, it's not one I can imagine listening to every week as it depends a lot on what film they choose, but if I've already seen the film (or know enough about it) it definitely seems to be worth a listen. Star Wars Phantom Menace one was very funny.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

31st Aug 2012 at 8:24 pm

I aim to misbehave

Brilliant.

The whole situation reminded me of Charlie Sheen years ago. He's a 9/11 conspiracy theorist, and a few years ago he made a video of him talking to Obama about 9/11 using clips of Obama in another interview, to make it look like Sheen was pointing out these holes in the 9/11 story and Obama was getting flustered and trying to dodge questions.

Clint talking to a chair actually makes what Charlie Sheen did seem like a brilliant idea.

Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: What's the facebook group called? I couldn't find it...
Πανδώρα: MUHAHAHAHAHA!
IGH: And so it ends
Captain Spiky: I've just been loving life, going through the photos in the Meets gallery. so many awesome people that I loved hanging out with

Page: