Singledom

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

6th May 2013 at 11:14 am

Πανδώρα -

If i have a choice? not in a million years.

these girls also came out with
friend 1:"stunning girl with an ugly guy... don't understand that"
friend 2: "aye but you probably find that the less good looking ones have better personality and treat her better"

which, i'm not exactly stunning, but my two fuglies have both been complete arses

i was going through friend 1's pictures on facebook (her ferret died, getting her a memorial garden plate with a picture of her on it for where she's buried, was looking for photos of her)
came across photos from a night out, a comedy night which was arranged to raise money for a memorial bench for her brother, a night which marton joined us on.
the ex is in the back of one of the photos (Wearing my GODDAMN HOODIE) with a face like thunder, being as miserable as f*cking sin because i happened to have a male friend there.
Reeeeaaallllll good guy, him. nothing like making EVERYONE feel uncomfortable is there?
it was a few months later where we went out for my birthday too, he sat in the corner of a night club, reading a book.

(yeah, he's angried up my blood again recently. keep having really weird dreams and he's in them :/)
*burp*

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

8th May 2013 at 8:33 pm

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

Sorry to hear that, James. Always difficult. Always sucks. But always gets better.

Also, PMs don't work here any more. Just an FYI.
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

8th May 2013 at 10:36 pm

Πανδώρα -

that sucks, sorry man.

it does get easier though.
eventually.

best advice i got the other year was "push yourself to carry on as best you can and find things to occupy your time, but, if you need to cry, or hide in bed in the dark all day, then do it. It won't be every day that you need to do this so it's okay to let it out when you need to."

i'm still as mental as a hat full of beetroot, like
but the woman who gave me that advice certainly hit the nail on the head.
*burp*

Little Blue Fox.

| 4,256 posts

9th May 2013 at 2:12 pm

Little Blue Fox. - Hope is important.

Hope is important.

Oh gosh - I am really sorry. Friends and talking and tiny distractions are really helpful, I hope. Also, cake.
Please try to remember all the happy neat memories instead of all the dark sad bits.

I hope you are ok!
It hurts too much not to try.
I will see you in another life when we are both cats.
Quod perditum est, in venietur.*Facebook.

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

28th May 2013 at 8:38 pm

Πανδώρα -

I'm not angry any more. Just a bit sad.
*burp*

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

4th Jul 2013 at 1:25 am

Πανδώρα -

So considering i'm trying to get to sleep as I'm up relatively early tomorrow, my brain has just decided to go over everything about that two year stint of moron that occurred.

Irritating.
All seems like an alien world thinking back now though.
As if none of it really happened as it's so out of the ordinary.
I don't like to be touched or in close proximity to anyone,. And yet there i was for a weeks holiday, sleeping arm in arm with someone and enjoying it? Whaaaaat?
Just seems to me now that such a thing would be incredibly uncomfortable.
And clammy. Weather is far too warm for such things.

And in a single bed... Jesus, i must have had it bad.
Hopefully a wee rant will get the git out of my head, probably not that lucky though.
*burp*

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

Page: