Things That Make You Want to Flip Out Like a Ninja, and Kill Everyone.

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

10th Nov 2009 at 8:22 am

Πανδώρα -

stupid college ruining my day
have to go in for an hour, then there's a bloody 4 hour gap & it's all crap lectures since james only uses his as a junk session.
on that stupid HORRRRRIIBBBLLLEEEE bike

sick of it. the gear you use most & the chain slips on it and you can be riding along & all of a sudden it locks & you can't peddle without back peddling first
stupid wheel is still disintegrating & slowly collecting in the brake blocks which are wearing out fast too since i have to keep digging the aluminium shavings out of them with a screwdriver to stop the ridge in my wheel form getting worse

*burp*

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

10th Nov 2009 at 11:17 am

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

i went out and the fiancé picked me up. Then, when he was driving, some hecking idiot of a taxi driver appeared from nowhere and nearly drove into the fiancé's car. As i've mentioned before, i was run over when i was 15; i don't want anything like that to happen again, so the taxi driver can f himself.

When i got back to my flat, there was one of those While you were out letters in the door and it was from Parcel Force. They said that they'd tried a couple of times to deliver a parcel to me but that isn't true. i haven't had any of those letters from them about it before. So the fiancé phoned them but they said they're sending it back. Parcel Force can f themselves as well.

i had an e-mail from David-James about how the Parcel Force thing was a scam. So f you scammers but not Parcel Force. i was worried that i wouldn't get something i sent off for as i sent off for presents for Alice, Aimz and the fiancé. Fortunately, i got them, though.

Edited by Rayanne Graff Nov 2009
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

learrggh

| 5,670 posts

10th Nov 2009 at 3:38 pm

learrggh -

ffffffff.

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

10th Nov 2009 at 9:02 pm

Albert Johanneson - Outside-left

Outside-left

At 9 this morning, I put some hash browns in the oven then went to the sandwich shop for a bacon butty. At 8 this evening, I finally got back in the house, thanks to forgetting my keys.

I arrived to a smoke filled kitchen and a crying housemate.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

11th Nov 2009 at 9:42 am

River Phoenix

i wish i didn't keep worrying about being perfect and trying not to disappoint my family; it's exhausting.

Oh, and i've told the fiancé several times that my father always says that children shouldn't buy presents for their parents, so i do wish that the fiancé hadn't asked me if i'm going to get my father anything for Christmas.

learrggh

| 5,670 posts

11th Nov 2009 at 10:05 pm

learrggh -

didn't get the job.

Jingle

| 4,578 posts

14th Nov 2009 at 12:31 am

Jingle - WOO-HAH!

WOO-HAH!

Quote: History For Sale, Nov 2009
What the f*cking f*ckity f*ck?!

I have viral tonsilitis.

TONSILitis.

So does my fiance.

NEITHER OF US HAVE TONSILS!

Why the f*cking f*ck did I go through that f*cking operation, and nearly DIE? I mean, seriously, my throat kept bleeding and it was scary as hell.

Just to be told I have tonsilf*ckingitis!

How the f*cking f*ck is this fair?

AND I'm prolly gonna get fired.

F*ck. This.

Maybe it's glandular fever. I have no tonsils and some stupid northern doctor decided I had tonsilitis.

Also I think my tonsils are growing back. Well, one of them. Half.

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

14th Nov 2009 at 2:01 am

Πανδώρα -

bad sh*t bad sh*t bad sh*t bad sh*t
*burp*

Little Blue Fox.

| 4,256 posts

14th Nov 2009 at 11:52 am

Little Blue Fox. - Hope is important.

Hope is important.

I cried this morning, but I am not sure howcome because I had a really cool, and also I am going to see lots of fireworks and eat candy flss with my friend tonight.
It is lots of little things all at once, I think.
It hurts too much not to try.
I will see you in another life when we are both cats.
Quod perditum est, in venietur.*Facebook.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

14th Nov 2009 at 12:06 pm

River Phoenix

Quote: Ghosts vs. Robots., Nov 2009
I cried this morning, but I am not sure howcome because I had a really cool, and also I am going to see lots of fireworks and eat candy flss with my friend tonight.
It is lots of little things all at once, I think.

[hug.gif]

Yeah, i feel like that at the moment. There's this thing that i wish someone could help me with but i don't think anyone can help me; i must have cried about seven times in the past couple of days.

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

15th Nov 2009 at 2:29 pm

Πανδώρα -

f*cking pig people

yes you've been keeping pigs for longer than me, but that doesn't mean my opinion is complete sh*t you high & mighty "OHHH WOE IS ME! A POUND SHOP JUST OPENED IN TOWN!" pathetic b*tch.

Xeno & the easimec are the exact same product. you need less of the easimec and it's cheaper

maybe just maybe pipets are idiot proof, but i have honestly never met anyone who can't drop three drops from a dropper bottle. i've used the stuff for every problem i've had & it's taken 4 weeks of treatment for them to be clear of both mites and lice every time.
which is rarely that they have anything wrong with them, because i don;t keep mine in the house, nicely central heated or cooled so they have an ACTUAL IMMUNE SYSTEM BUILT UP.
*burp*

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

15th Nov 2009 at 5:47 pm

Πανδώρα -

It's half past f*cking five and it's pitch black outside

had a f*cking hissy fit since my f*cking bin's full & the goddamn black bags have all f*cking split & the f*cking b*st*rds over the road came over asking for their f*cking cage back, which they f*cking GAVE ME along with every f*cking theing that was with them, but ffs, when i'd got back from greece, they asked fro one back, i kind of agreed as they'd given us it anyway & i was only using two of the things but they came over tonight & they're like "oh we'll pay you for it"

had to f*cking agree, they took the goddamn good one out from under the pigs arses, they're now stuck in a f*cking massive tall hamster cage, which is going to be f*cking freezing, then they took all the f*cking good hamster toys i haven't even had a chance to use with the hamster yet

yeah £30 will get me another cage but f*cking hell, what am i supposed to furnish the thing with? and put the pigs in now? if i didn't have that goddamn ferret cage i'd have been a bit f*cked.

it's also f*cking irritating because i've had to brink lexi in to house her on fleece again because she p*sses herself that much the shavings stick to her a*se & it's red f*cking raw, i could have done with the first one they had for her, the other two for the pigs, but no. now she's stuck in a standard hamster cage, which is too small for a hamster anyway and they're i the ferret cage which STILL has crap on it because b*tch face didn;t even clean it when she was using it last

so yeah. it's dark and the bags just keep splitting, i ended up sweeping everything on the floor into a massive pile on my grass so i've got that to f*cking sort out tomorrow, but no, i can;t do that, it'lll be f*cking dark when i get home again won't it

meh. can stay there until the bins emptied or i'm in the mood to f*cking deal with it. this weekend has just been stupid.

cousin blatantly asking me to go over for sex (um, eww on so many levels)
5 assignments due in next week and i've done the grand total of... one and a half.
i'm some how being blamed for the dog p*ssing in the hallway, when i do actually let him out at night, he's just an a*sehole
and f*cking islay fishing for answers AGAIN
can't even go get rid of the rabbits tomorrow either because he wouldn;t go. talk to all my lecturers to ask if it was okay if i don't come in & they say yeah, so long as i catch up with notes & everything. pointless now.
*burp*

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

15th Nov 2009 at 5:51 pm

Πανδώρα -

and i'm f*cking hungry!

gonna go have to have a f*cking stress poo which will hurt like hell then somehow manage to cook someting & calm down before dr who comes on

i f*cking hate me sometimes. going on about sh*te, whinging, moaning... meh.
too much sh*t to be done
*burp*

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

15th Nov 2009 at 10:49 pm

Outside-left

Quote: the doc, Nov 2009
Also, I think Biffy are in the process of losing it.

They lost it 6 years ago.

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

16th Nov 2009 at 12:54 pm

Πανδώρα -

sticking it in someone without permission is ¬_¬
*burp*

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

16th Nov 2009 at 2:32 pm

Outside-left

Quote: Howard Hughes, Nov 2009
Also, I think Biffy are in the process of losing it.

They lost it 6 years ago.

Not that long. I still love Infinity Land and I liked Puzzle, although I was hoping once he'd got his 'pop' record out of the way he'd get back to writing more interesting stuff. Alas not, judging by the new one. Ah well, twas fun while it lasted. Back to the first three albums I go.

Now you know what I think whenever I hear Foo Fighters stuff from 2002 onwards

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

16th Nov 2009 at 4:25 pm

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

Jesus, I'm sweating more than Helen Keller on The Krypton Factor. Why is it that every time she comes up, she turns the heating up. Bloody hell woman, you're rarely ever here, you practically don't work here anymore (apart from doing a bit of work from home and only having to come in here occasionally), and you're no longer pregnant. You have no rights over the thermostat.
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Albi The Racist Dragon

| 7,432 posts

16th Nov 2009 at 5:44 pm

Bands evolve. No one wants to hear the same album made over and over again. Get over it.

And I'm not entirely sure how an often uncomfortably personal album about a parent's death can be construed as 'the pop album'.

Edited by Albi The Racist Dragon Nov 2009
[http://card.mygamercard.net/gbar/joelsaysyeah.gif]

[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/698876.jpg]

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

17th Nov 2009 at 11:27 am

River Phoenix

Shouldn't have cut myself but i keep worrying about being a disgrace to my family and crying.

Also, i broke part of my glasses and the fiancé had to fix them with tape so i look a bit daft.

Organised Confusion

| 3,982 posts

17th Nov 2009 at 4:17 pm

Quote: Rayanne Graff, Nov 2009

Also, i broke part of my glasses and the fiancé had to fix them with tape so i look a bit daft.

Aw, mine have a big scratch, which could probably have been avoided with anti scratch lenses, which specsavers started doing for free right after I got them

Also, why do I always come out of the doctors more confused than when I went in.

Organised Confusion

| 3,982 posts

17th Nov 2009 at 7:27 pm

Took some time away from working to cook, and I burnt the f*cking thing so it didn't taste of anything.

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

17th Nov 2009 at 7:32 pm

Outside-left

Split beer all ovr the laptop yesterday and now half the keys don't work.

Any solutions, folks?

Slap Ania for not being there to clean it immediately.

Organised Confusion

| 3,982 posts

17th Nov 2009 at 7:37 pm

I spilt wine or cider or something on the mouse pad once, and it started working again a year later. So...wait a year.

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

17th Nov 2009 at 10:39 pm

Πανδώρα -

there's no cotton buds in and my earrrrsss iiiiiitttccchhhhhhh...
*burp*

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

18th Nov 2009 at 2:55 pm

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

There was an attempted robbery of the shop I always go into for lunch last night. Someone ran in with a hammer, hit the guy behind the counter over head and tried to steal money. I don't know if they got anything, the girl behind the counter today said that they don't know yet, and the gardaí have the CCTV, but they think they got a good look at his face anyway.

But f*cking hell, some assholes about. It's a f*cking Londis, at half 10 at night. Is it really worth possibly cracking someones skull open to get at the half empty till, and risking jail? Really? Luckily none of the girls I talk to were working at that time, it was only a guy, but they still said they barely slept last night and some of them do occasionaly work the night shift. F*cking arseholes. I'd f*cking cave their skulls in if I got the chance. And I'd be willing to give them money just so I could do it
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

18th Nov 2009 at 5:49 pm

Outside-left

Being really in to someone that I can't have. Don't like this.

wombat

| 8,154 posts

18th Nov 2009 at 7:02 pm

wombat - Technically sexy.

Technically sexy.

My application to teach first was rejected and I don't know why.

I have the right qualifications, and I have experience coming out of my a*se for this kind of thing, as I have been volunteering and spending my free time doing teaching and care work since I was 15 years old, I even WORKED AS A F*CKING TEACHER FULL TIME FOR 6 MONTHS.

I have no idea what more I could have done to be prefect for this job, and they rejected me.

why?
Southern hemispherical rat boy

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

Page: