Things That Make You Want to Flip Out Like a Ninja, and Kill Everyone.

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

Πανδώρα

| 15,329 posts

25th Sept 2009 at 7:02 pm

Πανδώρα -

Quote: vespertilio, Sept 2009
Quote: mr lisa, Sept 2009
now it won;t turn the f*ck on again
i'm sick of this piece of sh*t

it can't be the software, it has to be that phone
why can they not just give me the old OS?
the one WITHOUT the vodafone branding, it worked a hell of a lot better on the old software before it went to f*ckign phone fix

what can i do though?
i go to phones4u, they just send me to phone fix, or send it away to be seen to
the sam thing is going to hapeen over and over again

Write a letter of complaint and ask to be supplied with an alternative phone? It's gone in for repairs so many times it's pretty obvious the thing doesn't work.

their head office says it has to go in for repair four times before they'll replace it, as the phone is essentially a gift from vodafone, not something we've paid for

we basically have to chase up phone fix for some paperwork to prove we took it there in august, and keep all the invoices we get from the store
*burp*

learrggh

| 5,671 posts

26th Sept 2009 at 4:41 am

learrggh -

eh, bit of a pain but i'd do it, that phone would drive me crazy.

Delirium Tremens

| 1,875 posts

27th Sept 2009 at 4:45 pm

Delirium Tremens -

Quote: Das Buroski, Sept 2009

To make matters worse I'm now desperate to get the f*ck out of the flat since next door have started up with the thumping bass again!

And we will continue to do that and with hold rent until you fix the hot water, you filthy, reprehensible slumlord. And until you give us an actual door, rather than the piece of paper you stuck up on the frame with "door" written on it in biro, I will be practising the entire Motley Crue songbook. On the banjo.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

28th Sept 2009 at 9:38 am

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

Finished Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 last night. To be honest, I preferred the first game.

- Better characters, I didn't know a lot of the characters in this one, both playable and non-playable (Who the frig are Cloak and Dagger?)
- Better special moves (I don't like the new Fusion moves, I preferred each character having their own. I would have at least liked a choice)
- This game was too easy (throughout the whole game, only one of my team died once, and I rarely had to use any health things)
- The places between missions where you could walk round and talk to other people was far better in the previous game (bigger areas, more people to talk to, more things you could say to them, items to collect etc)

Its a good game, but I have to say I was disappointed with it
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

28th Sept 2009 at 10:41 am

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Kid A, Sept 2009
Quote: Paddy Irishman, Sept 2009
Finished Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 last night. To be honest, I preferred the first game.

- Better characters, I didn't know a lot of the characters in this one, both playable and non-playable (Who the frig are Cloak and Dagger?)
- Better special moves (I don't like the new Fusion moves, I preferred each character having their own. I would have at least liked a choice)
- This game was too easy (throughout the whole game, only one of my team died once, and I rarely had to use any health things)
- The places between missions where you could walk round and talk to other people was far better in the previous game (bigger areas, more people to talk to, more things you could say to them, items to collect etc)

Its a good game, but I have to say I was disappointed with it

Its still pretty good if you liked the first one, I just think the first one was better.

Also, since I rarely died, I rarely switched characters, mostly just stuck with Deadpool once I unlocked him, whereas in the first one, since your characters died regularly, or you needed to build up their special move, you were constantly switching. And in this one, you can change the members of your team at any time rather than having to reach checkpoints.

Level and character design is fantastic though and the gameplay is pretty much the same as the first one, which I thought was awesome

Also though, I didn't realise but I had auto-level on the whole time, thereby removing the kind of rpg element from the game. Didn't realise til most of the way through the game

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

28th Sept 2009 at 11:12 am

I aim to misbehave

Deadpool is my go to guy for the first one, I'm up to the Asgard bit in the first one, excellent game.

Yeah, Deadpools awesome. Him and Moon Knight were my star players in the first one. Moon Knight has a great special move

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

28th Sept 2009 at 11:27 am

I aim to misbehave

Deadpool is my go to guy for the first one, I'm up to the Asgard bit in the first one, excellent game.

Yeah, Deadpools awesome. Him and Moon Knight were my star players in the first one. Moon Knight has a great special move

I don't know who moon knight is so I was like 'f that'. I roll deep with Deadpool, Daredevil, Black Panther and Ghost Rider at the moment.

I'd never heard of him either, but then again there wasn't a lot I had heard of. I'd never heard of Black Panther. Actually, I don't think I even unlocked Black Panther. You have to collect wee statues for him don't you? I got Daredevil though, never really used him

If I remember, my team was Moon Knight, Deadpool, Human Torch and Ghost Rider. Sometimes Luke Cage or Wolverine in place of Ghost Rider if I was having trouble with a boss fight

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

28th Sept 2009 at 11:40 am

I aim to misbehave

I don't know who moon knight is so I was like 'f that'. I roll deep with Deadpool, Daredevil, Black Panther and Ghost Rider at the moment.

Also is it just me or is Luke Cage the sh*ttest superhero ever? I can't even work out what 'power' he's supposed to possess other than being painfully stereotyped.

He is essentially to fill up the racial quota. They have enough superheroes whose power is only superstrength. I guess The Hulk being green and The Thing being orange rocks wasn't 'racially diverse' enough.

Lets face it, if Spiderman pulled off his mask and revealed he was actually black, J Jonah Jameson would make the worlds largest Daily Bugle and swot that spider.

That being said, I would die a happy man if I ever got to see a comic called Captain African-America

Πανδώρα

| 15,329 posts

28th Sept 2009 at 6:41 pm

Πανδώρα -

the f*cking spanners that are somehow STILL on this course

wow, you had four espressos at dinner
good for you, just SHUT THE F*CK UP.

you're an irritating bunch of w*nkers and if you're that sensitive to caffeine why do it?

you're a bunch of d*cks.

and jake, for f*cks sake man, if you think a pair of dogs breeding is "disgusting" what in the actual f*ck are you doing on this course?
what the hell are you doing going into this industry if you can't watch two animals having sex? you're even allergic to all the animals it really seems like a bad choice for you.

also, just so you know faye is WELL AWARE that having a pillion without a helmet on is illegal
"i just don;t want anyone to get into trouble or get hurt"
i wouldn;t have got on the thing if i thought anything was going to happen
she wouldn't have anyone on the back if she thought that'd happen
*burp*

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

28th Sept 2009 at 6:49 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: lauf of bread, Sept 2009
I have another hospital appointment on Thursday and I don't want to go alone but when Craig offered I told him it was fine he didn't have to come so now he isn't but really I wanted him to.
Stupid girl reflex.

Stupid man reflex more like. This Craig bloke should have known that by saying you didn't want him to go, you really did want him to go.

Tsch... amateurs

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

28th Sept 2009 at 6:57 pm

I aim to misbehave

I have another hospital appointment on Thursday and I don't want to go alone but when Craig offered I told him it was fine he didn't have to come so now he isn't but really I wanted him to.
Stupid girl reflex.

Stupid man reflex more like. This Craig bloke should have known that by saying you didn't want him to go, you really did want him to go.

Tsch... amateurs

Exactly.
You're a seasoned pro.

3 older sisters, and I used to work in a hotel with several waitresses. I know the signs

Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: What's the facebook group called? I couldn't find it...
Πανδώρα: MUHAHAHAHAHA!
IGH: And so it ends
Captain Spiky: I've just been loving life, going through the photos in the Meets gallery. so many awesome people that I loved hanging out with

Page: