Things That Make You Want to Flip Out Like a Ninja, and Kill Everyone.

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

11th Sept 2009 at 1:29 pm

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Tuco, Sept 2009
Quote: Paddy Irishman, Sept 2009
I've an N95 and never had any problems with the battery. Only issue I ever had was sometimes the internet just turns itself off and it goes back to the main page, similar to if I pressed cancel. Other than that, no problems. Whats the battery issue you're referring to?

Scammers bug the battery to get your contact details to try and fraudulently buy cars.

I'll ask them when they email me next
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

12th Sept 2009 at 2:53 am

Πανδώρα -

http://www.preloved.co.uk/fuseaction-adverts.showadvert/index-1032058544/9fde5dbc.html

WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!

aside from the whole different species, different needs aspect, those rabbits are blatantly not going to get the care they will most likely need. (myxo & VHD jabs, worming etc) as if they were getting that, sexing them wouldn;t have been a problem as the vet would do it for them
*burp*

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

12th Sept 2009 at 10:59 am

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

(i wish the fiance wouldn't swear at me. He probably doesn't mean to, but i feel scared of him sometimes. At least when i was still cutting, i didn't feel things as much as i do now and i didn't like it but i liked that it made me feel kind of safe from having feelings because feelings are scary.)
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

12th Sept 2009 at 1:18 pm

Albert Johanneson - Outside-left

Outside-left

Quote: the doc, Sept 2009
It p*sses me off that at every single gig you go to round here, no matter what it is, some w*nker in the crowd always starts shouting b*ll*cks about Leeds United in the middle of the set. No wonder Leeds fans have a bad rep

Gotta admit, never once heard this in about 20 gigs in Leeds.

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

12th Sept 2009 at 2:43 pm

Outside-left

I've just had the strongest clove of garlic ever grown in something I've just had at a cafe.

No point going out for the next 2 weeks.

Alec

| 1,347 posts

12th Sept 2009 at 8:27 pm

Alec - Bing Bong Changes

Bing Bong Changes

I went out for lunch with Jenny, the religious friend I've mentioned before, who I like a hell of a lot, and considered moving back home for.

She said she had something important to talk about, and wanted to talk abut it somewhere quiet, so we went to the beach. She then said "Are you still interested in starting a long-distance relationship with me? We've been dancing around each other for a couple of years, and I want to know if you still have feelings for me."

I promptly responded by gushing out four years' worth of repressed feelings and told her everything about how I felt about her, even the point about being prepared to move back to Worthing to be with her.

She then replies with "Right, because I wanted to say I don't actually have feelings for you any more."

FUUUUUUUCK.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

12th Sept 2009 at 8:37 pm

River Phoenix

Ouch; that's sad.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

12th Sept 2009 at 8:39 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Alec, Sept 2009
I went out for lunch with Jenny, the religious friend I've mentioned before, who I like a hell of a lot, and considered moving back home for.

She said she had something important to talk about, and wanted to talk abut it somewhere quiet, so we went to the beach. She then said "Are you still interested in starting a long-distance relationship with me? We've been dancing around each other for a couple of years, and I want to know if you still have feelings for me."

I promptly responded by gushing out four years' worth of repressed feelings and told her everything about how I felt about her, even the point about being prepared to move back to Worthing to be with her.

She then replies with "Right, because I wanted to say I don't actually have feelings for you any more."

FUUUUUUUCK.

Wow, thats a pretty sh*tty move. Sorry man

wombat

| 8,154 posts

12th Sept 2009 at 8:43 pm

wombat - Technically sexy.

Technically sexy.

Quote: Ryan O'Reily, Sept 2009
Quote: Alec, Sept 2009

FUUUUUUUCK.

Wow, thats a pretty sh*tty move. Sorry man

wow, thats the most depressing thing I have read all day, thats really sh*t, and I hope you are okay.

Still, she's religious enough to be referred to as the 'religious friend' so I assume she's pretty into that God stuff, so what with it being long distance and her loving another man (Jesus- son of God) you probably would have got nun anyway.

I made a chrsitianity pun in the above sentence.

P.s. God doesn't exist, so you win in the end.
Southern hemispherical rat boy

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

12th Sept 2009 at 9:13 pm

Πανδώρα -

yyyyyowch...
*burp*

Alec

| 1,347 posts

12th Sept 2009 at 9:23 pm

Alec - Bing Bong Changes

Bing Bong Changes

It was possibly the most soul-crushing moment I've ever had, and I'll need a small while to get over it. But I shall get over it eventually, just hurts a lot right now.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

13th Sept 2009 at 7:48 am

River Phoenix

Quote: Das Buroski, Sept 2009
Harsh!

Very harsh.

P*ssing me off? I've just made some toasted pitta, while the toaster was set to NUKE Its blacker than the evil thing in creation.

Aw, maybe you should've made an Uncle Joe's pie.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

13th Sept 2009 at 5:49 pm

I aim to misbehave

I want to try and make risotto but everyone is in the f*cking kitchen. No way am I going to be trying to make something like that for the first time, recipe book in hand, with my mother telling me I'm doing it wrong, my father trying to make jokes, my sister questioning my motives on everything I do, and my brother in law questioning my taste in food.

wombat

| 8,154 posts

13th Sept 2009 at 6:08 pm

wombat - Technically sexy.

Technically sexy.

Quote: Bob Flapper, Sept 2009

Having a girl i really like, who i can hold an intellectual conversation with, who stayed over at mine, shares the same views as I have, I have slept with twice this weekend and who I'm really smitten for...

...who has a boyfriend.

I'm a bad person.

Good people do 'bad' things, without it changing anything about them.
Southern hemispherical rat boy

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

13th Sept 2009 at 6:48 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Ryan O'Reily, Sept 2009
I want to try and make risotto but everyone is in the f*cking kitchen. No way am I going to be trying to make something like that for the first time, recipe book in hand, with my mother telling me I'm doing it wrong, my father trying to make jokes, my sister questioning my motives on everything I do, and my brother in law questioning my taste in food.

F*ck sake, went up to the kitchen to make some scrambled eggs instead, cos I was hungry and I'll try the risotto next weekend. As soon as I walked into the kitchen:

Me: Well
Sister: Well, hows things?
Mam: He must be hungry. Are you going to cook for yourself?
Sister: What are you going to cook?
Mam: Did you go shopping for food earlier?
Sister: What are you going cook?

few minutes later when Dad and Brother in law came in

Me: *cracking eggs into saucepan*
Dad: Oh, that looks like great 'crack'
BIL: Oh, are you making eggs? Scrambled are they?

Jesus H Christ....

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

13th Sept 2009 at 8:32 pm

Outside-left

Quote: Claire, Sept 2009

Having a girl i really like, who i can hold an intellectual conversation with, who stayed over at mine, shares the same views as I have, I have slept with twice this weekend and who I'm really smitten for...

...who has a boyfriend.

I'm a bad person.

Sl*g.

Christmas you are a horrid menace.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

13th Sept 2009 at 8:36 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Howard Hughes, Sept 2009

...who has a boyfriend.

I'm a bad person.

Sl*g.

Christmas you are a horrid menace.

He uses his jovial name to make females sit on his lap and/or other things.

"Close your eyes and I'll make it snow on your face"

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

13th Sept 2009 at 10:52 pm

Outside-left

The next 48 hours are pretty important.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

14th Sept 2009 at 3:57 pm

I aim to misbehave

Arrgghhh! I was not wrong you motherf*cker, you have added a new factor into the equation. What I did was right and I don't need a 30 minute lecture on what to do. I know what to do. I did it a different way before because a) you never told me there was a purlin there, b) It wasn't noted on the drawing that they were load-bearing partitions, and c) my way negates the need for a purlin and load-bearing partition which is also correct and a suitable solution.

I hate being right but being told its wrong and to do it another way which is also right, even though I was still right in the first place

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

14th Sept 2009 at 4:08 pm

Outside-left

Quote: the doc, Sept 2009
See the gig reviews thread for details but last night was an absolute f*cking abortion and if I were to write about it again at length then I may well have an apoplectic stroke and drop dead on the spot. Never in fifteen years of watching live bands have I been so p*ssed off and disappointed after a gig. Total f*cking waste of time.

I think this is how Dan must feel after he goes to see the Foos

Sounds about right.

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

14th Sept 2009 at 8:57 pm

Outside-left

Quote: Kid A, Sept 2009
I went to the apple shop today to ask them about my iPod cause it keeps turning itself off and generally being a piece of sh*t and I had to make an appointment to go back and see someone tomorrow at almost five o'clock, that means I got a £3.50 bus ticket to go in today AND I have to get another one tomorrow AND I'm going into town on wendesday as well, F*CKING EXPENSIVE BUSES CAN SH*T OFF

Walk. I used to walk back to Chorlton a couple of nights a week.

learrggh

| 5,670 posts

14th Sept 2009 at 9:02 pm

learrggh -

internets being useless.

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

14th Sept 2009 at 9:42 pm

Πανδώρα -

buses are sh*t houses anyway.

i hardly ever see any buses, yet when i do see them, they always sounds absolutely f*cked

so... at a guess, every first york bus bar a small handful (and the x64's) are dire need of some sort of seeing to. even the FTR's and they've not had them very long.

prices are f*cking stupid too
return to town from round the corner?
£3.60.

return to leeds from town, £5

and they're always full of kids.
kids are horrible little f*ckers...
*burp*

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

14th Sept 2009 at 9:44 pm

Outside-left

Like f*ck do I travel by peasant wagon.

IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: What's the facebook group called? I couldn't find it...

Page: