What did you dream last night? Again.

Posted In: Spam. Reading This Thread:

LoonyPandora

| 17,916 posts

26th Jan 2007 at 12:55 am

LoonyPandora - Daft Cow?

Daft Cow?

The old one was started 2 years ago, and it was getting a bit on the long side - so here is the new thread. I've put the last few dreams from the old one into this one

Mark Brogan

| 7,648 posts

25th Jan 2007 at 3:58 pm

It was weird and involved me having to climb in and out of liftshafts, it was scray and also, at one point, the roof of the lift was closing in on us and it was falling and I didn't like it.

LoonyPandora

| 17,916 posts

26th Jan 2007 at 12:56 am

LoonyPandora - Daft Cow?

Daft Cow?

I had a weird long one... And didn't have anyone off here in it, but the names may confuse people

It's a bit tough to describe, but it was sort of like a reunion thing of all the people that were in the unit with me, and we were all in this building that wasn't the unit - but we all had rooms like we used to.

Anyways, I was in the main part of the room, and one of the nurses opened the back door, umm, then there was this pool table that had to be plugged in otherwise it would melt. I think it had a freezer built into it. Joel slid out from underneath it and said hi.

So I was stood around talking to Joel and one of the nurses, and I asked where the others were, I don't remember what was said about all of them, but I was told that "Amy was in her room, and bullsh*t is she alone..." - then she came out of her room looking gorgeous as she always did, and we said hi and stuff - it was nice. Joel went off somewhere else, which he often did when me and Amy were in the same room because he was insanely jealous.

We went into her room (which was massive) and there was this silly little long-haired emo kid lying in her bed (fully clothed, I add) - She told me "He was alright, could do with a haircut though". And I agreed. The dude then waved at me, and started to play his guitar really badly without saying a word... Amy sat down in front of me on the sofa, and Jannicke + Amanda were on my left on another sofa, it got mentioned about me playing the guitar, how I was better than the silly emo kid, and Amy mentioned that she remembered all the songs I used to play, and she remembered the song that I composed for her and that she actually listened to it a few days ago. She really liked it. I wanted to play it, and someone had a Bass there, but I was out of practice and I didn't want to make a fool of myself...

So, I picked up the Bass, and went outside on my own. Outside was odd, it was this one particular street in London, under a bridge, that I recognised. So I sat down and practised for a bit. Then I went back in, everyone was all coming down the stairs and it was all quiet like they were going to bed. I went into Amy's room and put the Bass back next to the sofa, she was on the phone to someone, I went to leave and she followed me out and we went into the kitchen. She got off the phone, and we chatted for a second or two, then she like turned into someone else, jumped on me and hugged me really really hard - which was nice, she changed back and said that she missed me and wished we could be together again. It was a bit weird, like she was two people. Then Joel walked in, and we stopped hugging, and I went out of the kitchen.

Then it went a bit surreal, and it was a "Dear Deidre" sort of comic strip thing, with our previous conversation. Amy was a hamburger, Joel was a milkshake, and I was walking off into the distance, and was also some sort of fast food thing. I had just 'vanished' in the last panel, and Amy had a thought bubble saying "Will he ever know..."

Then it came back to real life - Amy had caught me up after I'd walked off into the distance, and we ended up reminiscing about the time Amy ended up with a new room, that she was really unlucky with getting the good rooms in the past and wouldn't have been surprised if I'd got the good corner room instead of her, meaning I'd have two. She said she was so happy when she actually did get the corner room that she named it "Martin", and we remembered how we used to use it as code when we wanted a bit of private time together - ("We're just off to see Martin").

What is weird is that all this room stuff is true - and I'd forgotten that all this had happened, Amy DID get a new room when we were in there, and it was a bigger and better room. And she did name it! I'd totally forgotten all this had happened, and I'm still foggy as to the details (I can't remember why she moved rooms, or what room she had before she went into her new one) - Curse my memory...

Anyways, that was a well long description of my dream. One that I'm sure no-one will actually read - It was brilliant to dream about people, since it doesn't happen often - A bit confusing with the subject matter, I think I know where it came from though, Amanda emailed me the other day, and I was reminded something Amy said to me once on Tuesday, so that's probably what got the people into my head. And I can tally up a lot of other things in the dream to stuff that has gone on in the recent past. It was a really vivid dream, I can remember so much detail about the layout of the building, and images of how things and people looked...

Amy was wearing her baggy jeans that weren't supposed to be baggy, but always were (and kept falling down, like they always used to), and her dark blue + black hoodie with grey t-shirt underneath. Her traditional outfit. Oddly enough, she'd lost her ticks + routines, which is odd, thinking about it... She walked differently too, but still had the same sad look on her face. Like she was two different people, all very bizarre.

So yeah, finally finished! Boring if you are not me though

Edited by LoonyPandora Jan 2007

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

26th Jan 2007 at 10:38 am

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

i dreamt i was at university. p*ts was there & he called me by my old name. That's all i can remember.

Edited by Rayanne Graff Mar 2010
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

26th Jan 2007 at 4:39 pm

Albert Johanneson - Outside-left

Outside-left

Arguing with a woman over who was going to sleep on the couch. In the end we both did and it was uncomfortable.

Turtle

| 3,404 posts

28th Jan 2007 at 1:42 pm

I dreamt I ate a lot of pomegranates. Exciting.

Mark Brogan

| 7,648 posts

28th Jan 2007 at 10:06 pm

I was in this auditorium that was packed, and at one point I had to go down onto the stage and they gave me a red Hindi spot on my forehead, and I got just one because I was boring and white, but if you were Asian, you got more than one.

Oh, and the other night, I was on a really high doubledecker bus, and we were driving through woods and winding hilly roads really high up, and I was there with Ant, Niki and Ben, it was almost getting back to old times, and for some reason VR Martin and Sarah TinyShine were there too, and we went through this bridge and the top of the bus was practically scraping the ceiling of the bridge, and I was just really surprised I didn't get my torso ripped off, but I kind of wanted to die in it, and I didn't go to the University of The Arts, I went somewhere else and we were discusing league tables....it was really lame.

And then me and someone were walking along the Thames with a load of people, only it looked like it was the Chester walls instead of being all South Bank and stuff.

My dreams have been rubbish recently.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

29th Jan 2007 at 10:04 am

River Phoenix

i was in a car with Tina O'Brien. We were both sitting in the back. Two people were in the front. i don't know who. Anyway, she talked to me... but then we argued. Then we made up by saying sorry to each other. Then she snogged me.

Jewbacca

| 6,793 posts

29th Jan 2007 at 1:49 pm

Jewbacca -

[quote=i Got Dem Ol Kosmic Blues Again, Mama link=1169772937/0#10 date=1170065074]i was in a car with Tina O'Brien. [/quote]

Ive met her

Amy, your dreams can come true. Except you may have to settle for Elle being the one to lift you out of the pool and carry you down the country lanes. Hope you're doing well.
AAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

29th Jan 2007 at 4:37 pm

Albert Johanneson - Outside-left

Outside-left

I joined the gymnastics team from that recent film with the skater chick who is forced to go back to gymnastics by the court for being a menace to society. I f*cked up my second go on the vault and had it all to lose on the third jump. I ran up, did some brief stutter and slid onto and off the vault, saving it with a double front flip and catching the end the vault with my hands and swinging myself round for a final flip and landing on the edge of the beam. Steve Ryder (of ITV sport presenting fame) was there and shook my hand and i ended up having mad sex with the girl, who in the end turned out to be my mate Lauren. Crazy stuff.

I must rent that film.

Organised Confusion

| 3,982 posts

29th Jan 2007 at 10:03 pm

Antonia was in my dream for some reason.

She was driving a car and I was in it. I said "Where are you going?" She said, "To my dance class. Do you want to come?" I said I did and then we drove to Argyll College, which surprised me because we definitely weren't anywhere near it a minute ago.

I was all set to go to this mysterious dance class when suddenly Antonia shouted "Wait! You can't come! You're not licensed to drive a plane!" and disappeared.

Erm, yeah

Mancomb Seepgood

| 3,455 posts

30th Jan 2007 at 1:33 pm

Mancomb Seepgood - Grog me.

Grog me.

I dreamt that my friend liked Shed Seven an awful lot.
If I could get an orange that was as low-maintenance as an apple, I'd be a happy man

Snowflake

| 11,898 posts

30th Jan 2007 at 1:50 pm

Snowflake - Lady Lobschter

Lady Lobschter

I was on a rollercoaster and we got stuck upside down.
self-confessed spamaholic

about as useful as trying to put the pin back in the grenade

Me and Matt - King and Queen lobster spam team!!

Mark Brogan

| 7,648 posts

31st Jan 2007 at 6:38 pm

Quote: Smylz
Antonia was in my dream for some reason.

She was driving a car and I was in it. I said "Where are you going?" She said, "To my dance class. Do you want to come?" I said I did and then we drove to Argyll College, which surprised me because we definitely weren't anywhere near it a minute ago.

I was all set to go to this mysterious dance class when suddenly Antonia shouted "Wait! You can't come! You're not licensed to drive a plane!" and disappeared.

Erm, yeah

I dreamt many things, but one bit I remember was giving Jo from S Club 7 a really hard time, and being pretty mean, and everyone was like god, you're so harsh, and I was like 'it's what the b*tch deserves'. I think it's cause Luke told me she's got a gig a G-A-Y soon.

LoonyPandora

| 17,916 posts

4th Feb 2007 at 9:22 pm

LoonyPandora - Daft Cow?

Daft Cow?

I dreamt it was Monday in the morning, and I'd have to get up for work. I was really shocked when I woke up and it was Sunday.

The night before I dreamt I was asleep outside in a field, and I could seen the moon and stars and stuff. It was nice, but it wasn't cold.

Mark Brogan

| 7,648 posts

5th Feb 2007 at 5:15 pm

I just keep having bad dreams about my work. I am rubbish.

Chris Kamara

| 24,049 posts

7th Feb 2007 at 12:28 pm

Chris Kamara -

My last dream involved Sarah posting naked photo's of herself on VR and me being very p*ssed off about it. So p*ssed off that I went to go and see her (for some reason she was at my work) to have an argument with her.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

8th Feb 2007 at 11:11 am

River Phoenix

i had 3 dreams.

1) i spoke to Phil/ Lawful Hippo & he called me by my old name.

2) i was at university. i was outside. Then i realised i didn't have any clothes on. i crouched down & got dressed.

3) The fiance's sister had a black dog; the dog bit me. She does have a dog, but the dog is a Jack Russell & she has never bit me.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

8th Feb 2007 at 11:45 am

River Phoenix

Well, they do say that 3 is the
magic number.

Mark Brogan

| 7,648 posts

8th Feb 2007 at 4:52 pm

I was on a bus and there were lots of attacks in Balham and so the police came on to warn us.

I was putting up stuff for an exhibtion and this guy kept coming in and trying to kill us so we kept having to stop putting all the work up and it was quite annoying really.

Jewbacca

| 6,793 posts

8th Feb 2007 at 7:05 pm

Jewbacca -

i haaaaaaaaad seeeeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

13th Feb 2007 at 10:16 am

River Phoenix

1: i was in a room with a few other people. Most of them were black. A couple of people were singing soul songs... and i danced with a woman.
2: i dreamt about my ex-best friends. i don't know what i dreamt about them.
3: i was at university. i looked at an entry form for the writing competition... and it said that you could enter stories but not poems.
4: i found a watch; i think it belonged to Deb and i sent it to her.
5: i was sitting next to two blokes. They were arguing about who had the biggest muscles. There were a lot of other people there & everyone had to vote on which one had the biggest muscles.
6: i was being followed by this bloke. He had two knives and he kept trying to stab me. A lot of other people were there. i took the knives off him & someone made a citizen's arrest.
7: i was on one of the computers in the library. i tried to go on VR, but i couldn't. Two women were sitting next to me and they both helped me. Then one of them snogged me.
8: i dreamt the fiance showed me some
Christmas cards.
9: i dreamt i was sent a VR newsletter. There was a photo of Paul Merton in it; i thought he looked like my sister... and the newsletter said summat about Gaz.

Mark Brogan

| 7,648 posts

13th Feb 2007 at 4:44 pm

I was back at the private view... and for some reason Tabby and Colin were there.......

IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: What's the facebook group called? I couldn't find it...

Page: