Things that make me laugh but probably no one else would find funny

Posted In: Spam. Reading This Thread:

Πανδώρα

| 15,203 posts

25th Jun 2012 at 11:24 pm

Πανδώρα -

I've just been informed that when we were walking home on the one night the other week that led to the three day hangover and massive leg bruise we ended up being followed by two lads. who watched us pee... (classy, yes, but you try finding an open toilet in york at 4am... >_> )
then the only part i vaguely remember, being me dropping my lipstick and picking it up.

so yeah, apparently one of these lads came up to me and offered me his joint so i took it & ran off with it.

i could barely f*cking stand, failed completely at ordering food
yet 10 minutes down the road, i managed to stand there having a conversation, have a p*ss, pick up my lipstick and run down the street smoking some random blokes joint in my massive shoes?

what the f*ck?

Edited by Πανδώρα Jun 2012
*burp*

Captain Mal Reynolds

| 11,852 posts

8th Aug 2012 at 2:51 pm

Captain Mal Reynolds - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

Katie Taylor (Irish women's boxer) just won her semi-final fight.

Boss: So what'll you do if she wins the gold medal?
Me: Hard as it might be, I'll just try to carry on as normal... try to keep some semblance of routine and normality in my life. Y'know, try not to let her achievement change me as a person.

I can perhaps be a little too dry sometimes....
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Captain Mal Reynolds

| 11,852 posts

9th Aug 2012 at 5:19 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Drew Brees, Aug 2012
Katie Taylor (Irish women's boxer) just won her semi-final fight.

Boss: So what'll you do if she wins the gold medal?
Me: Hard as it might be, I'll just try to carry on as normal... try to keep some semblance of routine and normality in my life. Y'know, try not to let her achievement change me as a person.

I can perhaps be a little too dry sometimes....

And watching the final just now, I had to strongly restrain myself from shouting "Fist her!"

Rayanne Graff

| 74,532 posts

4th Apr 2014 at 12:05 pm

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

(Yesterday evening, Marc asked me what time it was. So i said that it was 7.47. Which i thought was funny as Marc used to be in a band called 747.)
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

Rayanne Graff

| 74,532 posts

9th Jul 2014 at 8:06 pm

River Phoenix

(When i was queueing for the signing on Monday, a man said Who are you all queueing for?. So i said Manic Street Preachers. And then the man said Oh yeah, him.)

Captain Mal Reynolds

| 11,852 posts

10th Jul 2014 at 5:15 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Maeby, Jul 2014
Dumb Britain (I am still laughing about it 36 hours later, I need help).

Q: In which 1984 film did Sigourney Weaver play a cellist possessed by a portal in her fridge?

A: Was it I'm a cellist possessed by a portal in my fridge?

(Obviously Ghostbusters )

I saw this in a movie about a bus that had to speed around the city, keeping its speed over fifty, and if its speed dropped, the bus would explode! I think it was called "The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down."

Rayanne Graff

| 74,532 posts

20th Jul 2014 at 12:09 pm

River Phoenix

I watched Coronation Street on Friday and Anna and Roy were talking about how the library might be closing and how they should protest. They started talking about slogans and Anna said Don't shut our library. We won't stay quiet any more. So i said But people should stay quiet because you're not supposed to talk in libraries.

Rayanne Graff

| 74,532 posts

1st Dec 2015 at 7:41 pm

River Phoenix

Yesterday, i was watching Coronation Street and Marc started moaning about how billy/ the vicar, is always in the pub. And then i said Well, Jesus did turn water into wine.

Rayanne Graff

| 74,532 posts

2nd Dec 2015 at 11:09 pm

River Phoenix

Last night, Marc was getting ready for work. So he said I'm getting ready. And i thought but didn't say Like Helen.

Maybe i'm turning into my father.

Rayanne Graff

| 74,532 posts

29th Dec 2015 at 10:21 pm

River Phoenix

A couple of weeks ago, i was having some chocolate log. And Marc made a joke about the Captain's Log.

Rayanne Graff

| 74,532 posts

10th Jan 2016 at 11:06 pm

River Phoenix

i ended up putting Judge John Deed on a couple of hours ago. The episode description thing said My Daughter, Right or Wrong: Adventures with our hunky High Court judge. i thought the first sentence was funny because i think hunky is a funny word.

i ended up telling Marc that i looked at the IMDB page for the woman that plays Coop in Judge John Deed. So he said that i'm a nerd on fire.

Also, there was a bit in Judge John Deed where Donald Sinden/ Sir Joseph Channing, sounded stereotypically French.

Marc commented on Charlie/ Judge John Deed's daughter, calling him My Lord. So i said Well, he called her Miss Deed. And Marc said Indeed.

the doc: Hope life's treating you well after all these years. Them were some f*cked up times we lived through.
the doc: Ah man, it was weeks ago. Ah well. If you drop by again, send us a quick PM and let us know how you're doing. I'd love to hear from you. I'm all grown up with kids and everything. Madness.
Luco El Loco: Greetings and salutations for anyone passing through.
SayNotAWord: Does this thing still work?
SayNotAWord: Oh good - I ended up here at the end of a Mega Zine nostalgia rabbit hole
SayNotAWord: Nice to see there's still life in this glorious old place
SayNotAWord: It's ya boy, Parsley Possum
Luco El Loco: Hello
Emma: EVERYBODY DANCE NOW.
Luco El Loco: Wow I haven't heard that one in a while.
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: I was in the shower and "Fluff The Evil One" randomly floated through my mind so I thought I'd stop by, hi 'ziners!
Captain Spiky: Considering I haven't been on this site for over a decade, I find it mildly terrifying that I still have an average of 1.71 posts per day...
Captain Spiky: I miss this place... Much loveage to anybody reading this x
Graham: Passing through, hope you beautiful lot are doing well!
Rayanne Graff: Bye; peace to small Christmas trees.
Cooder: HIYA!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Friday night just thinkin' about sharing jaffa cakes with WLW... <3
Maeby: Almost 4 years. Where did the time go?
Cooder: Time flies Alice.

Page: