New Thinking

Posted In: Spam. Reading This Thread:

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

19th Jan 2011 at 10:07 pm

Πανδώρα -

iiii've got callie in a viv exotic viv, wanted the dark coloured one too, but they only stocked mine in beech

can't fault 'em though
holes etc. all already there for lighting wires, heatmat wires and all solid backed.
good sh*t.

mine was £130 from wilkos, 4ft by 18.5"
the bloke spent £175 on a 3ft by 15" viv from leaping lizards. because he wanted it there and then. ended up taking three weeks to sort out, then the snake's f*cked off anyway on the night he finally got the thing. super rip.

if you do get one as well, surrey pet supplies are the cheapest in the country to get them apparently

i'm ordering stink butt a decent heat mat, the hamster & meeces some toys and some more guinea pig bowls from them at some point

may as well while the price is right.
*burp*

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

19th Jan 2011 at 10:12 pm

Πανδώρα -

or i would have... if they still had them on the site to order... that's what i get for waiting

i want some fruit and fibre...
*burp*

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

19th Jan 2011 at 11:46 pm

Πανδώρα -

well, there's the thing

and even then, one mistake and you've wrecked the look of the thing anyway.

might be worth keeping an eye the equipment classifieds on rfuk if you're interested in something like that in the future though
some people want rid of their bigger stuff quickly, so it often goes cheapish
cant get much better than VE prices to begin with though

is that a recent photo of her anyway?
she's looking good

stink butt is back to being called stink butt for the reason that her butt stinks.
little cow...
*burp*

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

20th Jan 2011 at 2:58 pm

Albert Johanneson - Outside-left

Outside-left

Quote: Charles D*ckens, Jan 2011
What do the 'The Wire' fans on here make of this perfect asshole?

In a way, he's stuck between a rock and a hard place. If he agrees with the portrayal, he's admitting that the city is beyond repair and that he's totally redundant, but at the same time the crime stats are/were clearly there.

wombat

| 8,154 posts

23rd Jan 2011 at 7:42 pm

wombat - Technically sexy.

Technically sexy.

Sorry to gross anybody out, but I've decided to give up p*rn as of today.

I hope I manage it.
Southern hemispherical rat boy

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

23rd Jan 2011 at 7:47 pm

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

Quote: wombat, Jan 2011

I hope I manage it.

To avoid temptation, you should send me all your p*rn. I'm just trying to help you.

SEND ME YOUR P*RN, MARK!
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

LoonyPandora

| 17,916 posts

23rd Jan 2011 at 9:31 pm

LoonyPandora - Daft Cow?

Daft Cow?

I hope I manage it.

Creation, or consumption

wombat

| 8,154 posts

23rd Jan 2011 at 9:35 pm

wombat - Technically sexy.

Technically sexy.

Consumption, which may upset Barry... or not.
Southern hemispherical rat boy

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

23rd Jan 2011 at 9:38 pm

I aim to misbehave

Consumption, which may upset Barry... or not.

Like all good p*rn stars; I'm easy either way

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

24th Jan 2011 at 9:11 am

I aim to misbehave

Didn't think I'd be saying this seeing as though I'm constantly defending him here and elsewhere, but I'm starting to think Kevin Smith needs to lay off the weed.

He brought his new film to Sundance, and invited a bunch of distributors to see the film, with the plan of holding an auction right after the screening. Instead, he is now going to release the film HIMSELF, but not releasing it in the cinemas. He's going to go on tour with the film, bringing it to one select cinema at a time, then release it on DVD later in the year.

At first I thought that the auction went bad and he was going to do this instead, but he already has tour dates and locations set. This was his plan all along.

Reaction to the film has been mixed too. He also told them that he's only doing one more film after Red State (Hit Somebody, a hockey film)

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

24th Jan 2011 at 10:09 am

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Barrington, Jan 2011
Didn't think I'd be saying this seeing as though I'm constantly defending him here and elsewhere, but I'm starting to think Kevin Smith needs to lay off the weed.

He brought his new film to Sundance, and invited a bunch of distributors to see the film, with the plan of holding an auction right after the screening. Instead, he is now going to release the film HIMSELF, but not releasing it in the cinemas. He's going to go on tour with the film, bringing it to one select cinema at a time, then release it on DVD later in the year.

At first I thought that the auction went bad and he was going to do this instead, but he already has tour dates and locations set. This was his plan all along.

Reaction to the film has been mixed too. He also told them that he's only doing one more film after Red State (Hit Somebody, a hockey film)

Yeah I really began to go off him after Zack And Miri and he seemed to be high non-stop, dude has changed.
What does he mean only one more film? Like, ever?

Yeah, one more film. Then he said something about how he's going to help revive the indie genre by releasing other peoples films like Red State through his new production company Smodcast Pictures.

Trouble is, he's not going to be able to make his next film as cheap as Red State, cos its a big film. And after that, if all he's doing is Smodcast and he doesn't get enough interest in the indie thing, what then? They make some money from the live pod shows and occasional tours, but if he can't afford to release films through Smodcast Productions or whatever, he's f*cked.

I also wonder how happy the people who financed Red State are about this too, or if they knew. It was a $4m movie with two investors, and I'd say they were told they'd get their money back once the film was sold at Sundance. What now? Wait until October when the film is released on DVD? Sales for the tour wouldn't bring in $4m due to overheads.

He keeps going on about Wayne Gretzky, and how Wayne's philosophy was always "Don't go after the puck, go where the puck is going to be". I think Smith went where the puck was going to be, got it, and hit it so hard he knocked out an old lady in the stands.

And yet, I can't help but be excited to see if it's going to work, and hear about the machinations behind everything. I think it could possibly ruin him, but if he pulls it off, he's a f*cking genius. It's oddly fascinating

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

24th Jan 2011 at 10:26 am

I aim to misbehave

He's not going to pull it off, he's lost his mind

That Wayne Gretzky obsession is totally creepy also.

Yeah. Was weird when he started crying during one of the Smodcasts talking about Gretzky. And during this auction/Red State thing, he had a hockey stick used by Gretzky as some sort of symbolism about the puck thing. He was even referring to it as his version of Mjolnir (Thor's Hammer)

Like I said, he needs to step back from the weed a bit

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

25th Jan 2011 at 8:00 pm

Πανδώρα -

oooohhh hoohoohooo!

*sharpens knife*
*burp*

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

25th Jan 2011 at 8:11 pm

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

Quote: Hare, Jan 2011
oooohhh hoohoohooo!

*sharpens knife*

Green Giant.
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

Delirium Tremens

| 1,875 posts

26th Jan 2011 at 5:40 pm

Delirium Tremens -

I think I'd be quite happy if they recast every Vince Vaughn part with Paul Rudd. He's an appealing man.

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

Page: