Things that make you want to Barry someone alive.

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

23rd Jul 2012 at 9:35 pm

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

Why won't my torrents download? I need my Breaking Bad, dammit!

Also, I've had a circumcision.
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

23rd Jul 2012 at 9:42 pm

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

i hope you'll be all right, Baz.
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

23rd Jul 2012 at 9:43 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Drew Brees, Jul 2012
Why won't my torrents download? I need my Breaking Bad, dammit!

Ah, fixed the torrents thing. Forgot I had to do a hard reset of the router at the weekend. Meant the firewall came back on. Sorted now.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

23rd Jul 2012 at 9:44 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Rayanne Graff, Jul 2012

Cheers, Straws.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

23rd Jul 2012 at 11:20 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Tyres, Jul 2012
Quote:

What's this now? Are you alright, mate?

Yeah yeah. Cheers, lad. Known for years I'd have to get it done eventually. Finally plucked up courage.

I now know what the top of my penis looks like. This must be how you feel all the time.

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

24th Jul 2012 at 12:03 am

Πανδώρα -

that would explain the taste.

Penises are ugly, foul tasting things.
I imagine a vulva to be as bad though.

If i was able to sleep, you would have all been saved from this drivel.
As it stands, i cannot.
And my nipple itches.
*burp*

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

24th Jul 2012 at 7:22 am

River Phoenix

Quote: Drew Brees, Jul 2012

Cheers, Straws.

It's OK.

Also, James's post made me feel glad i'm vegetarian.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

24th Jul 2012 at 11:30 am

River Phoenix

Or wear one of those chocolate penis hats.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

25th Jul 2012 at 4:56 pm

River Phoenix

i think everyone knows that as you've mentioned it at least twice before.

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

25th Jul 2012 at 7:02 pm

Πανδώρα -

i f*cking hate doing it to be honest.
The ex. ate a lot of onions.
A LOT OF ONIONS.

Urgh.

Also, Mum -the pork is infact cooked perfectly, the problem you seem to have with it is that it's not burned.
I told you that you could cook it, you could've cremated it if you wanted. But no, it was left to me, so either eat it or put it in the dog.
Either way, shut your f*cking trap.
*burp*

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

25th Jul 2012 at 7:05 pm

Πανδώρα -

while i'm here though, i'll bring out the old snippet about the vulva being able to feelthe freshness, should a gentleman happen to suck on a polo mint before having himself a fish supper
*burp*

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

25th Jul 2012 at 7:15 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Πανδώρα, Jul 2012
while i'm here though, i'll bring out the old snippet about the vulva being able to feelthe freshness, should a gentleman happen to suck on a polo mint before having himself a fish supper

Note to self: Buy Polo mints

Reason I came to post: Mam doesn't seem to realise that I'VE HAD SURGERY! Why the f*ck did I hear her tell my sister that I'd be bringing her into town tomorrow to do the shopping? Guess what: Driving involves moving your legs a lot. In between my legs is now my extremely sensitive penis. I'm not supposed to do... anything... for about a week. Even walking is dodgy at the best of times because my d*ck hits whatever I'm wearing. I told you last week, act as though I am not even in the house. Just leave me alone. So what did she want this morning? "Will you come up to the kitchen? I bought a steam brush and I can't understand the instructions"

F*ck off! My d*ck is mutilated! Can I not get one f*cking week of peace, because I have a pretty good reason.

Plus, Monday after my surgery, I got pizza and chips on the way home. She kept coming over and taking chips. All the good chips. I got left with the half-cooked dregs. They're my f*cking chips. I only had salt put on them because I thought that'd deter you

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

26th Jul 2012 at 6:59 pm

Πανδώρα -

more bin rants.

YCC are talking about charging us for collecting green garden waste (green bins - which is where the guineas used beddimg goes as it's all compostable)

And they can f*ck right off with that one - they cut us down to fortnightly grey waste collections so they could introduce the green garden waste bins, on the whole it's a good idea, recycle the stuff into compost, which they sell, give away free several times a year, and use themselves on the 'york in bloom' displays.

And it has worked well. There's less sh*t left lying in the streets every week.

If this actually comes in, i'm proper knackered - they closed the local waste site earlier in the year. Going to end up buried in a sea of p*ssy woodshavings.
*burp*

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

27th Jul 2012 at 7:07 am

River Phoenix

(i was on another site i post on yesterday. First the sh*thead who likes winston churchill had a go at me again. i s'pose he's said worse things to me and at least it was a short post. Because i misunderstood what he said. i can't always understand people. i'm not a mind reader. Then the same thing happened with some worthless, arrogant, bullying piece of dirt. His post consisted of several sentences where he went out of his way to be horrible and upsetting. i felt like i was going to cry. i would like to castrate him and then slit his throat. i think i might try posting on that site less/ going on there less. i'm sick of scum like that.)

Edited by Rayanne Graff May 2014

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

27th Jul 2012 at 4:25 pm

I aim to misbehave

(i was on another site i post on yesterday. First the sh*thead who likes winston churchill had a go at me again. i s'pose he's said worse things to me and at least it was a short post. Because i misunderstand what he said. i can't always understand people. i'm not a mind reader. Then the same thing happened with some worthless, arrogant, bullying piece of dirt. His post consisted of several sentences where he went out of his way to be horrible and upsetting. i felt like i was going to cry. i would like to castrate him and then slit his throat. i think i might try posting on that site less/ going on there less. i'm sick of scum like that.)

Screw him! (not literally)

He's an a*sehole (not literally)

You're better than him (literally)

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

27th Jul 2012 at 4:35 pm

River Phoenix

Thanks, Baz. i looked through some of his old posts a couple of hours ago and he was like that with a couple of other people. i should try to avoid the gobbin.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

28th Jul 2012 at 10:44 am

River Phoenix

Thanks, Stu.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

28th Jul 2012 at 11:47 am

River Phoenix

Quote: the doc, Jul 2012
Thanks, Stu.

My pleasure. You shouldn't let those d*ckheads get to you Straws. Folks like us are from a totally different gene pool and those other sh*tstains just aren't worth bothering with,

i know i shouldn't but people like that that always upset me. Oh well, at least i haven't had anyone shout things at me since June.

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

30th Jul 2012 at 12:29 am

Πανδώρα -

Right, this is a *completely* stupid rant
and while it may seem like it, i'm in no way at all fishing for compliments,
but i'm really tired of people telling me that i'm "really naturally pretty" and "it's obvious" that i "can't see it"

they're right about one thing - i can't see it. because it's not there.
not in my eyes, and no matter how much they tell me, i'm not going to see it.

i look like the offspring of a troll. a fat troll. and an ogre. and i smell like the back end of a pig.

complete bloody strangers too, what exactly am i supposed to do with this information concerning your opinion, oh random woman i just met in the pub?
the fact that you've said you want to throttle me because of it hardly fills me with confidence about the situation... should i do a dance? or wham my face into the pavement a few times to disfigure myself further to appease you?

Meh. I don't get it. these people must live in a different world to me entirely.

also, i should have taken my Poo Worm on Saturday. considering there was one lizard entered into the exotics category so it took first and second place ¬_¬
*burp*

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

30th Jul 2012 at 2:01 pm

River Phoenix

(My arms are peeling. My left arm is worse than my right.)

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

30th Jul 2012 at 6:48 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Πανδώρα, Jul 2012
Right, this is a *completely* stupid rant
and while it may seem like it, i'm in no way at all fishing for compliments,
but i'm really tired of people telling me that i'm "really naturally pretty" and "it's obvious" that i "can't see it"

they're right about one thing - i can't see it. because it's not there.
not in my eyes, and no matter how much they tell me, i'm not going to see it.

i look like the offspring of a troll. a fat troll. and an ogre. and i smell like the back end of a pig.

complete bloody strangers too, what exactly am i supposed to do with this information concerning your opinion, oh random woman i just met in the pub?
the fact that you've said you want to throttle me because of it hardly fills me with confidence about the situation... should i do a dance? or wham my face into the pavement a few times to disfigure myself further to appease you?

Meh. I don't get it. these people must live in a different world to me entirely.

also, i should have taken my Poo Worm on Saturday. considering there was one lizard entered into the exotics category so it took first and second place ¬_¬

I understand you're not fishing for compliments, so I'll be blunt:

You are naturally beautiful.

Honestly. I've seen pictures of you done up on nights out on Facebook, and I've seen photos you've posted here of just being at home, and I can honestly tell you you are naturally beautiful. Done up or splodging round the house, you're very attractive. Your positives far outweigh any negatives you think you have

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

30th Jul 2012 at 6:49 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Anniemal, Jul 2012
Today, a child spat tuna all over my face.

Yuck. Tuna is bad enough without being spat from the mouth of a child

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

31st Jul 2012 at 10:07 pm

Πανδώρα -

Me and my stupidly large shoes

never seen anyone about it, but then i'm not one for going and talking about anything to anyone (for example, the butt thing went away on its own, so i'm off the hook for going to the doctors about it >_> )

not sure it'd really help anyway, it's not that i hate what i see in the mirror, i just don't care for it, i don't think it's that great & it's very rare i look anywhere near good in a photograph, let alone on a day sat in front of someone - so what other people see is beyond me.

It was a really uncomfortable situation too, especially from a random in the pub, what makes someone think that telling me that, then saying i'm a b*tch & she wants to throttle me because of that in a friendly way, is in any way something good to do?

is it because she could tell i'm not confident, some misguided attempt at making me feel better?
cause if anything, it does the exact opposite.

i mean, there's being pretty, and there's being attractive. i'm not really either in my view.

most of it is down to my weight, if i could manage to lose the weight, i'd probably feel a lot better about myself, but every time i start an exercise routine, something comes up to ruin it. which is a b*tch as i enjoyed doing it. (most of the time)
my sister wanted to bring her treadmill here, which would be sound as running - awesome. and considering she still spends most of her time here through the week, it'd be good for her to get to use it too. but we're not allowed it here cause mam says "there's enough sh*t in the house as it is"

even if i lost the weight there would be that much excess skin hanging around the place i'd still be just as disgusting under my clothes anyway, but eh. it won't ever happen anyway.

i'd definitely have no tits whatsoever then.
*burp*

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

2nd Aug 2012 at 1:10 pm

River Phoenix

(i had an apple a couple of hours ago. Most of it was all right but there was a brown part. Bleurgh.)

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

2nd Aug 2012 at 2:37 pm

I aim to misbehave

While I was off last week, they had to replace the server at work, which for some reason also meant they wiped my computer clean and reinstalled all the programs.

However, it's not enough to do that. All my settings in those programs are now gone. It's taken me over 3 hours to get Autocad back to the way it was, and even then I'll probably keep finding things that need fixing in it as time goes on. My Chrome used to delete browsing history and cookies when you closed it but in the newest version I had to download, that option is gone. Loads of files I'd downloaded (technical brochures for rooftiles, windows etc) are gone. Loads of small programs I'd downloaded from the internet are gone (unit conversion tools) which means I have to get them again.

There was no need to touch my computer at all except to connect it to the new server. Now it's like my computer is gone and I've been given a replacement computer of the same age and model. It works the same, but it's not MY computer that I've had for almost 4 years.

And now I've just realised my Excel sheet where I keep track of my mileage is probably gone. Brilliant. There goes about 3 months worth of mileage gone.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

2nd Aug 2012 at 3:21 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Drew Brees, Aug 2012
And now I've just realised my Excel sheet where I keep track of my mileage is probably gone. Brilliant. There goes about 3 months worth of mileage gone.

Ah, not so bad. Found the mileage. He'd saved stuff in My Documents in another file. Still don't know why he wiped (most of) my computer, but happy enough I got the mileage back at least.

Now hopefully the bosses have the money to actually pay it.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

3rd Aug 2012 at 9:37 pm

River Phoenix

(People who push in front of me invoke my wrath.

i was reading the letters page of this week's Big Issue Cymru and i thought that one of the letters was stupid. The bloke who wrote it seemed to be suggesting that the nation went into mourning when princess diana died and also when the queen mother died. How inaccurate.

Also, there is something wrong with my phone.)

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

3rd Aug 2012 at 10:02 pm

Πανδώρα -

Quote: Claire, Aug 2012
LISA

I am so confident of your loveliness that I had Bill Bailey write a song about it.

Errrrm the parts about beautiful ladies not about the trolls. Unwellthoughtoutposts ftw.

haaaahhhhhh! trolls :3

i'm not that lovely though
the bridges in york have prostitutes under them
or they used to anyway...

i ache like hell.

and Percy is being given away tomorrow
*burp*

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

3rd Aug 2012 at 11:23 pm

Πανδώρα -

just flossed. Still don't like doing it.
feels like there are giant holes between my already horrible, rotten teeth.

f*ck i wish i'd looked after the things as a kid now...
*burp*

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

4th Aug 2012 at 9:55 pm

Πανδώρα -

I f*cking hate these rabbits.

i get that rabbits dig, and i'm fine with them doing it, but not when they make a tunnel longer than the shaft on my b*st*rd hoe that i have to fill in at 10pm at night before it rains.

especially when i was doing the same thing in the rain the other evening so the soil doesn't all just get wet & stuck strewn across the lawn.

they've been out for 4 hours. in 4 hours, they dug a 5 ft tunnel. the soil from which they spread out and mounded up across 8ft of grass.

i'm going to be walking up to the shed one day and the paving slabs are just going to stand up on end with the lack of soil under them

bloody hell. if this is what neutering does to two otherwise non-digging bucks, every other rabbit i have can keep its b*ll*cks, even if i end up being sprayed with p*ss every time i let them out.

it's not as if they needed the tunnel for safety either, they have their hutch open all the time when they're out which they can get into and out of quite easily.

but that's not even sacred - they've been eating the bloody legs on it when they go under it!
if they knacker it, that's it, they'll be in one of the little hutches, like hell i can afford another 5ft hutch. i only have that one cause someone was giving it was giving it away & i happened to walk past on the day they left it out front with a sign attached.

should have just stuck with guinea pigs. even if they are more prone to fungal problems.
coco neem melt smells lovely anyway...
*burp*

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

5th Aug 2012 at 12:36 am

Πανδώρα -

just looked at my wrist

[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/XDOW/SDC11054.jpg]

that white line used to be covered over by a thin string of "wool" made from Misseys fur

must have lost her when i was filling in that damn hole
*burp*

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

5th Aug 2012 at 11:27 am

I aim to misbehave

That sucks, Lis'. Hope you come across it

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

Page: