Things that make you want to Barry someone alive.

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

12th Jun 2012 at 8:56 pm

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

Sorry to hear that, Alice. Hope you and the rest of your friends are okay
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

13th Jun 2012 at 12:13 pm

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

(A woman called Chris used to live next door to me. She was married to Bill and they had a cute little dog called Gizmo. They moved a couple of years ago. Today, i learnt that Chris has died.)
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

14th Jun 2012 at 10:50 am

River Phoenix

(Two onanists shouted Ugh at me. i hope they die soon.)

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

15th Jun 2012 at 9:30 pm

River Phoenix

(i bought a card on Wednesday. The card and envelope were sealed in plastic. A few minutes ago, i opened the plastic and found that the envelope is too small. Luckily, i found a bigger envelope.)

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

15th Jun 2012 at 9:32 pm

Πανδώρα -

Had to put down tumour-mouse today. it'd gotten that big she no longer had use of her front leg
poor woman.
*burp*

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

18th Jun 2012 at 2:01 pm

River Phoenix

(On Saturday, i saw a dead hedgehog in the road and i hurt my left thumb on the fiancé's parents' bathroom door. Also, i had a scary swan encounter yesterday.)

(Edit: Also, i just remembered that the fiancé's father was cleaning his teeth with a knife yesterday. Bleurgh.)

Edited by Rayanne Graff Jun 2012

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

18th Jun 2012 at 9:53 pm

I aim to misbehave

Oreo ads.

STOP TELLING ME HOW TO EAT THE F*CKING OREOS!

If I want to, I'll put all the Oreos into a bag, smash them with a hammer, then snort the dust up my nose. F*ck this "First you twist it, then you lick the cream off it, then you put them together, then you dunk it in milk, then you eat it" nonsense. Here's a better way to eat them:

Step 1: Eat them.

That's it! Level Complete! I will eat the damn biscuits (because that's what they are, it's not like they're some Heston Blumenthal creation where everything has to be eaten in a particular order, it's a f*cking biscuit) and I will eat them any way I damn well want to.

And I don't even want to eat them because your ads annoy me so much.

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

18th Jun 2012 at 10:37 pm

Πανδώρα -

My boy has a big crack in his pad which is hurting him

stupid dog still came out for a run with me though... dogs are strange creatures.
Bless him.
*burp*

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

19th Jun 2012 at 11:21 am

River Phoenix

(Victor Spinetti has died.)

Edited by Rayanne Graff Jun 2012

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

19th Jun 2012 at 11:39 am

I aim to misbehave

Back has started to hurt again recently. I know how I'm supposed to sit so I don't strain it, but after sitting like that for 5 minutes, I forget and start leaning again. How the f*ck are you supposed to sit in the exact perfect position for 8 hours without solely concentrating on only that.

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

19th Jun 2012 at 5:39 pm

Πανδώρα -

Quote: Πανδώρα, Jun 2012
My boy has a big crack in his pad which is hurting him

stupid dog still came out for a run with me though... dogs are strange creatures.
Bless him.

Yeah, that "crack"? turns out it's actually a massive skin flap.
Sort of like a blister, but the loose skin is about 5 times thicker than it would be on a people foot.
Urgh.

Bought some steri strips to stick it down, got swizzed on those.
Nearly three quid and some f*cker had had most of them away!
Got them home to find out that theres 2 out of the 8 that are supposed to be in the packet, in there. W*nkers.
*burp*

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

20th Jun 2012 at 7:41 pm

River Phoenix

(i put my dinner in the microwave a couple of hours ago. This was a mushroom parcel, salad and potatoes. Obviously i shouldn't have put the salad in. So i left it for an hour and then cooked the mushroom parcel and potatoes. It was all right. i just feel embarrasssed at being daft.

And when i was in the kitchen the second time, some onanist who was outside whistled at me.)

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

22nd Jun 2012 at 11:05 am

I aim to misbehave

"He's not a bad kid": Mum of 10-year-old who crippled staff with flying kick and headbutt blames teachers. The four foot five inch boy went wild when he was told to stop scraping a coin on his desk.

She said: “I don’t agree with this. The only reason he pleaded guilty is because he did hurt them, but they caused the ­situation. He is not a bad kid.” Yeah, he's not a bad kid. But she's a bad mother.

Yeah, that's right. I went there. And I'm staying there unless someone can show me she's not a bad mother.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

22nd Jun 2012 at 11:32 am

River Phoenix

Quote: Drew Brees, Jun 2012
"He's not a bad kid": Mum of 10-year-old who crippled staff with flying kick and headbutt blames teachers. The four foot five inch boy went wild when he was told to stop scraping a coin on his desk.

She said: “I don’t agree with this. The only reason he pleaded guilty is because he did hurt them, but they caused the ­situation. He is not a bad kid.” Yeah, he's not a bad kid. But she's a bad mother.

Yeah, that's right. I went there. And I'm staying there unless someone can show me she's not a bad mother.

Wow, he sounds like a nutter. Oh, and i looked at the comments section and was dismayed by a comment from someone called matthew, who also sounded like a nutter.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

22nd Jun 2012 at 3:20 pm

I aim to misbehave

Discussion on another forum about psychics and mediums.

One girl had been agreeing (with the general concensus) that psychics and mediums were fake and only after your money. Then she said that, even though psychics and mediums are fake, she believes in angels, and goes to a guy who does angel guidance readings using angel cards.

Oh sure, psychics and mediums are bullsh*t. But Angel cards? Well that just makes perfect sense...

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

23rd Jun 2012 at 8:32 pm

River Phoenix

(i spoke to the fiancé on the phone and he said that Herman the tortoise was sick.)

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

25th Jun 2012 at 7:35 pm

River Phoenix

(i saw a bloke who was wearing a T-shirt that said If there's no f**king in heaven, I don't want to go to heaven on it. Bleurgh.

And some woman bumped into me and didn't say anything. It hurt a bit as well.

i saw a dead squirrel.)

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

25th Jun 2012 at 7:36 pm

River Phoenix

(Also, Lonesome George has died.)

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

25th Jun 2012 at 7:46 pm

Πανδώρα -

F*cking budgie bit me again & drew blood

Also the cat has an abcess on his head, which we found out today when the bloke over the road popped it when the cat was sat on our garden wall

Which is sh*t for two reasons, one that he has it, and the second that he won't come near us now to have it dealt with
*burp*

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

25th Jun 2012 at 11:26 pm

Πανδώρα -

oh yeah, my phone deleted my sailor rant about the council and bins didn't it?

COYC HAVE TAKEN AWAY JUST ABOUT EVERY F*CKING BIN I USE IN THIS B*ST*RD WARD!

the f*ck do they expect me to do with my dog sh*t now? TWENTY F*CKING MINUTES i carried 2 bags of it today. despite purposely picking routes which (usually) have waste bins.

i wouldn't care - but the other year they took out most of the dogsh*t bins! what are people supposed to do?

tell you what - they've been leaving piles of bagged dog bombs in the places the bins used to be, i'd do the same but i'd likely be the one they saw doing it & get fined for it.

don't get me wrong, I don't mind picking up my dog crap and carrying it, but there's a limit - especially when Rufs owner seems to feed her some f*cking rotten things.
B*tch don't pay me enough to deal with that!

or maybe i'll buy paper bags & throw it down the drains.

F*ck the free wifi in town - i want a f*cking sh*t bins!

there isn't a single one now on the paved areas of fishponds wood - not everyone goes traipsing through the boglands - what about all the old dears that go down there with their mutts?

Oh. and now it turns out they're taking out a handful of the dogsh*t bins too! Wonderful.

http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/9780336.More_details_on_York_s_bin_cull___36__to_go/
*burp*

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

26th Jun 2012 at 1:44 pm

River Phoenix

(i went for a walk. And on the way back, some worthless little boy was calling me a treehugger and saying Hey, big t*ts, can i suck your t*ts?.

i haven't hugged trees for years, though. And, yes, i do have a big chest but i don't see what that has to do with anything. Still, i did call him a stupid, ugly, unoriginal little boy. And he told me to f*** off. How unoriginal. i miss being anorexic.)

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

26th Jun 2012 at 9:15 pm

Πανδώρα -

Quote:
"Grey fluffy kitten 4 months old, come with litter tray big bag litter, scratch post with bed food bowl plenty of food £30 in box only"

this is the 5th cat i have seen her getting shut of in the last 3 years.

wonder what became of the other dog & the rats?

ffs. I don't have any money, but you don't see me going out and passing off all my pets as i'm tired of them/they don't do what i want/they cost too much.

as much as betty hates me, (and i'm not that fond of her most of the time either, little b*tch.) i'm not just about to go and throw her at someone else. (not that anyone would take her)
but when i took her on, i took her in for life.

if paying for her means i can't afford to have my tooth filled, or go out & get p*ssed, then so be it.

i would really quite gladly be without my rabbits, but not because they cost too much, it's because i'm just not the best home for them, and i'll freely admit that.
They don't get on together, so they don't get as much time running as they should.

i'm better suited for the guineas.

but try re homing a rabbit in this day and age... it just doesn't happen unless you can supply a hutch.
*burp*

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

27th Jun 2012 at 4:21 pm

I aim to misbehave

Our dog is pretty much stone deaf at this point.

And yet, my mother still thinks shouting at it will help.

The dog isn't Grandad. If you shout slowly, he won't hear you. Stop shouting at the f*cking dog.

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

27th Jun 2012 at 7:22 pm

Πανδώρα -

that'd be my mam as well, that would.

Speaking of my mam, i don't know why the f*ck i bother feeding her.
I was having a packet of chicken/mushroom pasta & sauce for tea, couldn't be arsed with anything else, so she says "well i don't like that"

So instead, i cooked her some tomato & herb sauce from scratch to go on some pasta.

I look up when she sits down with it and it's piled sky f*cking high with cheese.
She had the block of cheese and the grater with her on the tray. She's had more than half the f*cking block.

If i'd have known she was going to do that i wouldn't have bloody bothered putting the effort in.
*burp*

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

30th Jun 2012 at 8:42 pm

I aim to misbehave

Oh yeah, how's this for f*ckupery:

Yesterday, my boss told me I could go home at 3 (finish at 4:30 on Fridays) because I did a bunch of overtime during the week. Then, an hour later he said he had to go to a meeting, and it'd be best if I came too. But the meeting should be over by half 3 (neglecting to count the fact that the meeting was half an hour away, which meant if the meeting did finish at half 3, by the time I got back to the office I'd only really be leaving half an hour early, after having done 5 hours overtime during the week).

But of course, the meeting didn't finish at half 3. It finished at 5. Which means my reward for doing 5 hours unpaid overtime, was another hour of unpaid overtime.

I wouldn't have even been p*ssed off if he hadn't said anything about me leaving early. I knew as soon as he mentioned the meeting that it wouldn't be finished by half 3.

Stupid... stupid... Idiot. He really is. Y'know what else he said during the week? He was talking about how they'll have to pay for new server and maybe replace some of the computers. Then he said "We were hoping to be able to increase all our wages... but... Well, what can you do, y'know?"

Again, if he hadn't said anything, I'd be fine. Don't tell your employee you were going to give them a raise, but can't now. Don't mention raise at all, until you can actually pay it.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

2nd Jul 2012 at 4:01 pm

River Phoenix

(On Friday, the fiancé's father was making "hilarious" comments sbout how i'm old and everything is downhill from here. DotPhil said in 2009 that i have a youthful attitude so that shows how much the fiancé's father knows.

And on Saturday, the fiancé asked me to cut the stalks off some strawberries and put them in three bowls. His mother started moaning and saying i'd cut too much off them. She doesn't like strawberries so i don't see what the heck difference it makes to her. Still, she likes herself too much so she's pathetic.)

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

2nd Jul 2012 at 4:03 pm

River Phoenix

(Oh, and someone from another site i post on and who made me cry twice in April, moaned about how i sometimes don't use capital letters. Again. As i said in April: he likes winston churchill so he's a sh*thead.)

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

2nd Jul 2012 at 8:11 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Puffalump, Jul 2012

Yesterday, my boss told me I could go home at 3 (finish at 4:30 on Fridays) because I did a bunch of overtime during the week. Then, an hour later he said he had to go to a meeting, and it'd be best if I came too. But the meeting should be over by half 3 (neglecting to count the fact that the meeting was half an hour away, which meant if the meeting did finish at half 3, by the time I got back to the office I'd only really be leaving half an hour early, after having done 5 hours overtime during the week).

But of course, the meeting didn't finish at half 3. It finished at 5. Which means my reward for doing 5 hours unpaid overtime, was another hour of unpaid overtime.

I wouldn't have even been p*ssed off if he hadn't said anything about me leaving early. I knew as soon as he mentioned the meeting that it wouldn't be finished by half 3.

Stupid... stupid... Idiot. He really is. Y'know what else he said during the week? He was talking about how they'll have to pay for new server and maybe replace some of the computers. Then he said "We were hoping to be able to increase all our wages... but... Well, what can you do, y'know?"

Again, if he hadn't said anything, I'd be fine. Don't tell your employee you were going to give them a raise, but can't now. Don't mention raise at all, until you can actually pay it.

have you been looking for a new job? Sounds like your manager is properly taking the p*ss...

Not been looking for a new job. To be honest, other than his sheer idiocy sometimes, things are starting to go well there. I'm being given more responsibility, treated more equally and trusted more. Plus, I'm being given the lead role in a big project we're about to do, which would look great on my CV once it's done.

That boss just has no people skills and no cop on when it comes to actual business. Good at his job, but way more suited to being an employee than employer. Only for the other boss I'd have quit long ago, dole or no dole.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

2nd Jul 2012 at 8:29 pm

River Phoenix

When i first saw this post i thought f*ckupery said f*ckberry. Weird.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

5th Jul 2012 at 2:43 pm

I aim to misbehave

I have just officially become Head of IT for this company.

Anyone know what an IT is? I hope it's something delicious. I really hope it's not something I'll be blamed for when it goes wrong because I'm supposed to be in charge of it even though my experience with computers mostly just involves p*rn and drawing houses.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

5th Jul 2012 at 2:56 pm

River Phoenix

It's a film and book that features a scary clown.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

5th Jul 2012 at 3:00 pm

I aim to misbehave

How do you know what p*rn I'm watching?

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

5th Jul 2012 at 3:04 pm

River Phoenix

Because my memory contains amazing powers.

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

Page: