VR photo competition- vote!

Posted In: News. Reading This Thread:

DreamWeaver

| 366 posts

19th Nov 2006 at 8:22 pm

DreamWeaver -

Quote: spleen_queen
1st- Amie
2nd- Sarah? (not sure if I got your name right )
3rd- Amy

Yep Sarah

Quote: Token_Negro
If im being straight up, i don't like any of them. They seem to be trying too hard to attain the rights to a tourist postcard contract.

I cannot for the life of me understand why people think that my selfridges photo resembles breasts, thats quite random :-?

The photograph was taken with an aim for use in an album cover I had to make for a photography module at uni. The photograph is being used in an album cover for the music Alex has made although it does not look like a tourist postcard as suggested.
It just coincidentally happened that it has a picturesque kinda feel to it. Im pleased with how it came out!

Well done to Aimie

Edited by DreamWeaver Nov 2006

Snazzberry

| 2,526 posts

20th Nov 2006 at 2:15 am

Snazzberry - i r lion. i r bite you.

i r lion. i r bite you.

woo! thanks a lot peeps sarah and amy's photos were awesome too.
[quote author=the doc link=1161728632/360#370 date=1193262367]If i wanna scratch me balls i use a hedgehog like everyone else.[/quote]

Albi The Racist Dragon

| 7,432 posts

22nd Nov 2006 at 2:19 am

i still have the best hair on VR

When mine's done up right it totally pwns yours.
[http://card.mygamercard.net/gbar/joelsaysyeah.gif]

[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/698876.jpg]

Little Blue Fox.

| 4,256 posts

22nd Nov 2006 at 4:14 pm

Little Blue Fox. - Hope is important.

Hope is important.

I am sorry I did not vote - I really like Amy Puffalump's photograph, I think.

It hurts too much not to try.
I will see you in another life when we are both cats.
Quod perditum est, in venietur.*Facebook.

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

22nd Nov 2006 at 7:37 pm

Albert Johanneson - Outside-left

Outside-left

Quote: DreamWeaver
1st- Amie
3rd- Amy

Yep Sarah

If im being straight up, i don't like any of them. They seem to be trying too hard to attain the rights to a tourist postcard contract.

I cannot for the life of me understand why people think that my selfridges photo resembles breasts, thats quite random :-?

The photograph was taken with an aim for use in an album cover I had to make for a photography module at uni. The photograph is being used in an album cover for the music Alex has made although it does not look like a tourist postcard as suggested.
It just coincidentally happened that it has a picturesque kinda feel to it. Im pleased with how it came out!

Well done to Aimie

I don't think they're bad photos, just not my type of thing. As for 3 being a tit, imagine looking at a woman who is leaning back, from side view...

And Joel, keep dreaming child. Darren might come close, but you sir? pfft.

Jewbacca

| 6,793 posts

28th Nov 2006 at 3:11 pm

Jewbacca -

no contest. we dont even need to make the thread.
AAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

DreamWeaver

| 366 posts

28th Nov 2006 at 10:13 pm

DreamWeaver -

Quote: DreamWeaver
1st- Amie
3rd- Amy

Yep Sarah

Well done to Aimie

I don't think they're bad photos, just not my type of thing. As for 3 being a tit, imagine looking at a woman who is leaning back, from side view...

And Joel, keep dreaming child. Darren might come close, but you sir? pfft.

Seriously dude what tits are you imagining? :-?

DreamWeaver

| 366 posts

29th Nov 2006 at 9:22 pm

DreamWeaver -

Quote: Tooth_of_Wisdom
Hee hee she said tits

Yep I went there!

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

Page: