3rd Feb 2010 at 10:40 pm

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

Quote: Discovery Channel, Feb 2010
Quote: Rayanne Graff, Feb 2010
Quote: the doc, Feb 2010
Quote: Ted 'Smooth' Bundy, Feb 2010
Quote: Rayanne Graff, Feb 2010
(My throat hurts and it hurts when i swallow.

And this thing about how the fiancé's mother thinks there's nothing wrong with me, i wish it didn't (upset) me. But her saying that, it means that she thinks i'm not really disabled, like i'm hecking making it up. i ended up talking to him about it and asking why she would say that. Then he said that she must think that i'm not properly disabled because i don't have a leg missing and that "people" often say that i don't seem to have anything wrong with me. i knew that it was sometimes said about me but i didn't know that it was often said. Funny how they never say it to me, eh? They say it to him but they don't have the guts to say it to me.Very classy. His mother never said it to me but i certainly heard because they were both shouting at each other for most of the time when they were arguing. i don't blame him though, it was her fault.

So i ended up crying last night but crying is probably better than cutting. Then i ended up remembering summat to do with being s*xually abused.)

I don't know your fellas Mum, but people like that do my f*cking head in. I've got a disabled cousin and a couple of disabled mate and to look at any of them you wouldn't think there was owt wrong, so who is anyone, other than a medical professional, to judge what is and what is not "disabled". If you can't go outside because of severe Agoraphobia, I'd say you were "disabled" I'd say the lad who has had a leg amputated and ended up with a prosthetic and pretty much lead a normal life is more abled!

*silently fumes at societies stupid attitudes*

Oh and gargle TCP for sore throats, works a treat.

Right on all counts. When I spent all the time off work when I was ill, it did my f*cking tits in when people would stand there and say well, you look alright (even though I'm six foot two and weighed about eight stone or summat daft like that ). Bloody idiots.

And if you don't like the taste of TCP, salt water's pretty good as well.

People thought you were all right when you weighed summat daft? Ugh, the cheek of them.

i don't have any TCP. i do have this mouth spray thing though so i'll try that in bit.

you can swallow honey slowly, as in just let it slide down your throat
that helps.

i don't have honey either but thanks anyroad.

Oh, and i said my throat was hurting even though it's more my mouth than my throat; i s'pose that's what happens when i post too fast. But i had a couple of tablets and used the spray so hopefully it'll get better in a couple of days or summat.
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

LoonyPandora

| 17,916 posts

3rd Feb 2010 at 10:50 pm

LoonyPandora - Daft Cow?

Daft Cow?

git

LoonyPandora

| 17,916 posts

4th Feb 2010 at 11:28 pm

LoonyPandora - Daft Cow?

Daft Cow?

Font Management Programs

What do you mean you can't handle 100,000 fonts without crashing? stupid program.

LoonyPandora

| 17,916 posts

5th Feb 2010 at 12:08 am

LoonyPandora - Daft Cow?

Daft Cow?

You will have a lot of fonts though. They are better than friends.

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

5th Feb 2010 at 12:31 am

Albert Johanneson - Outside-left

Outside-left

Claire saw me and Fran in the crowd on telly at the Leeds match

Albi The Racist Dragon

| 7,432 posts

5th Feb 2010 at 12:57 am

In my life I have probably used ten fonts, tops. How the hell are there even 100000 things to do with a letter?
[http://card.mygamercard.net/gbar/joelsaysyeah.gif]

[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/698876.jpg]

Alec

| 1,347 posts

5th Feb 2010 at 1:21 am

Alec - Bing Bong Changes

Bing Bong Changes

Quote: Lisbeth Salander, Feb 2010
Oh yeah, and on Windows 7, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR F*CKING WALLPAPER!

What the hell?!

I don't want to have to download an extra thing to change my f*cking wallpaper

Right-Click on Desktop

Click on 'Personalize'

Click 'Desktop Background' in the bottom-left.

EDIT: You can also set it to swap between images at timed intervals too.

Alec

| 1,347 posts

5th Feb 2010 at 1:23 am

Alec - Bing Bong Changes

Bing Bong Changes

Tried Start Menu>Control Panel>Appearance and Personalization?

Alec

| 1,347 posts

5th Feb 2010 at 1:26 am

Alec - Bing Bong Changes

Bing Bong Changes

Ah wait, Windows 7 Starter. Yeah, just doesn't have the function to do so in that version...

Rather retarded.

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

5th Feb 2010 at 6:26 pm

Πανδώρα -

i expect as a thickner.

Anyway, it's good for your skin, hair & nails

Sick of people asking me why i'm in a mood. I'm in a mood because you moved out without a f*cking word, left me to look after your dog, your damn birds - you're here now, um. Why?
You have a cooker at home...
*burp*

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

5th Feb 2010 at 6:34 pm

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

Quote: Discovery Channel, Feb 2010
i expect as a thickner.

Anyway, it's good for your skin, hair & nails

Sick of people asking me why i'm in a mood. I'm in a mood because you moved out without a f*cking word, left me to look after your dog, your damn birds - you're here now, um. Why?
You have a cooker at home...

i think that Aimz wouldn't want to eat anything with gelatine in as she's a vegetarian, even if it's good for skin, hair and nails.

And i'm sorry about Deb's uncle. [hug.gif] i can understand how Deb must feel as my aunt's second husband died in 2007.

i didn't know there was pork gelatine though; i thought it came from cows.
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

LoonyPandora

| 17,916 posts

6th Feb 2010 at 10:57 am

LoonyPandora - Daft Cow?

Daft Cow?

Sodding browsers, and rich text editors. Every single one produces different results. And they aren't even consistent in their f*ckups! Makes it almost impossible to make them workable, let alone bulletproof.

Looks like I'm going to have to write my own. F*cks sake...

Delirium Tremens

| 1,875 posts

8th Feb 2010 at 1:03 am

Delirium Tremens -

Believe me, it sounds trite, but when you're at your lowest the universe somehow finds away of getting you something super-fantastic to drop in your lap.

It almost makes me more spiritual, so assured am I that this is how the world works.

Super fantastic. On the horizon.

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

8th Feb 2010 at 7:00 pm

Albert Johanneson - Outside-left

Outside-left

I missed Miike Snow in Sheffield on Saturday because I had to start a new job, which is fair enough.

Monday is rugby training, so I didn't make plans to go to the Leeds show instead. Training was cancelled an hour before it was due to start, meaning I've a free night yet can't get up to Leeds and pay for a ticket.

F*ck sake, by the time they tour again, they're going to be a much bigger band playing much bigger venues. Ugh.

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

8th Feb 2010 at 7:21 pm

Πανδώρα -

we were all geared up to go down to Wolverhampton tomorrow night, catch another show & get that hoodie i want

i'd be paying for everyones tickets, as in me, faye and her maw, not much to pay really when they'd be covering most of the petrol, but turns out her maws working so
no can do

also, i had to wheel my goddamn bike home from ABC. finished at four, got in at 20 to 6. f*cking hedge thorn in my tyre, did it on friday, but forgot about it

there's no repair kits in the house either. seriously p*ssed off.
foiled by a wannabe tree!

also, a beef cow sneezed & snotted on me. dirty b*st*rd.
*burp*

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

Page: