i feel so... (the fourth)

Posted In: Spam. Reading This Thread:

Little Blue Fox.

| 4,256 posts

31st Oct 2014 at 11:47 am

Little Blue Fox. - Hope is important.

Hope is important.

Quote: Puffalump, Oct 2014
stupid for believing I could have what other people have.
/emoooooooooOoooo

Quote: Maeby, Oct 2014
I exist. I have no other f*cking purpose to life other than to exist. I have accepted that. I have never, ever been able to see a future for myself and frankly, I would prefer at least that someone who actively wanted to live could do that instead of me. I'm not actively trying to die at the moment, but I would not want to be resuscitated if I was hit by a car or similar.

I do not want to be here, and that is not due to some misguided romantic notion of anything. I think resources would be better used not on me. Use them on someone who can *get* something out of life, on someone who will contribute something of worth, not on a pointless person who is effectively a parasite. What is the point?

I don't want help, this is not a plea or anything, just a rant. It's not a new feeling, it has always been there and always will be there.

I feel like both of these, sometimes, I think. Lots of life things feel really easy and obvious for lots of people, and things just happen, but everything is really confusing to me. I do not understand! I get lost and overwhelmed really easily. I feel really lost and out of place in the world. I am not sure where I fit at-all.

I really want to disappear, sometimes, I think, but I do not want to die. I am not sure I can imagine a future at-all. But I can imagine lots of tiny things, sometimes, I think. Everything is lots of contradictions!

I am not sure what the point of life is. I do not have a career or children at-all. It is lots of tiny happy things, I think, maybe? It is exciting new books and movies and meeting my friends and making cakes and cat cafes and lots and lots of tiny amazing things everyday. So many things are amazing and exciting, I think!
It is trying to be kind and nice and hopeful to everyone, maybe? I am not sure! Life is dark and full of terrors, but we can try to make it lighter a tiny bit for eachother, maybe? We can look after eachother.
Lots of people do not contribute, I think - we cannot all contribute amazing art and science and discoveries, but we contribute tiny bits of happiness and hope to eachother, maybe? I am sorry I am really silly and twee!

Everyone makes their own meanings and purpose?

It hurts too much not to try.
I will see you in another life when we are both cats.
Quod perditum est, in venietur.*Facebook.

Jewbacca

| 6,793 posts

18th Nov 2014 at 11:44 pm

Jewbacca -

Quote: Puffalump, Nov 2014
Aimless.

If that pun was intentional it's really clever
AAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

19th Nov 2014 at 11:46 pm

Πανδώρα -

Quote: Claire, Nov 2014
Scared.

And some other unmentionable things.
Weird mix
*burp*

Little Blue Fox.

| 4,256 posts

7th Dec 2014 at 1:10 pm

Hope is important.

fragile.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

11th Dec 2014 at 2:11 pm

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

Quote: the doc, Dec 2014
Hungover to cuntery.

What's new?
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

Little Blue Fox.

| 4,256 posts

30th Jan 2015 at 12:28 pm

Hope is important.

Really overwhelmed. We had the most intense and silly week. I really want to disappear for a tiny while!

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

2nd Feb 2015 at 9:05 pm

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Claire, Feb 2015
Quote: the doc, Feb 2015
Quote: Claire, Feb 2015
Quote: the doc, Jan 2015
Quote: Claire, Jan 2015
Quote: the doc, Jan 2015
Nearly cured, but throroughly knackered just the same. Being ill when you have kids is tough. Taking tomorrow off work anyway, just to make sure

How are things going with mini Doc number two?

Swimmingly, thanks. 35 weeks this Sunday, which is six weeks further along than we were with Luka. Had him home by then, in fact

Due date is 8th March - my due date is 17th Feb, when I'm off to see the Jesus and Mary Chain. As long as it stays put till then, it can come out when it likes

Starting my new job today afte 7 years doing the same one.

Best of luck with that, dude. What's the new job?

Same company just more admin based, it's a step in the right direction stress wise I hope. Thankyou!

Ooh, congrats and good luck!
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: What's the facebook group called? I couldn't find it...

Page: