Has WLW forgotten how to open old stylee letters?

Posted In: Mega-Zine Chat. Reading This Thread:

leftthisplace28-12-07

| 2,740 posts

23rd Nov 2006 at 1:12 pm

leftthisplace28-12-07 - Lord Sebastian Flyte.The one in white.

Lord Sebastian Flyte.The one in white.

I have had two letters completely egnored and they werent even about Stephen Fry. I know it sounds odd but WLW usually prints my stuff so it does strike me as odd. They where post letters, one was dated the 6th of november the other the 16th, emails work,

WLW, did you get the letters or where they stolen by some rogue publisher who wants to publish them in some nasty little Christmas stocking filler book. I like to write letters you see and they are free as I steal the stamps of my Daddy.
I haven't been manicial all these years I have been in love! It is the exact same dreadful feeling.

WLW

| 98 posts

27th Nov 2006 at 3:44 pm

VR kicks ass!

i fear your letters may be in the possession of a rogue royal mail operative flyte. that or they have been delivered to the greasy spoon across the road. either way i haven't received them. any chance you could re-send? letter opening is one skill i still possess.

leftthisplace28-12-07

| 2,740 posts

4th Dec 2006 at 11:47 am

Quote: WLW
i fear your letters may be in the possession of a rogue royal mail operative flyte. that or they have been delivered to the greasy spoon across the road. either way i haven't received them. any chance you could re-send? letter opening is one skill i still possess.

OOOOOOO! thats treason that is! (stealing the post) London Postal workers= inconsiderate poopoo heads.
I haven't been manicial all these years I have been in love! It is the exact same dreadful feeling.

leftthisplace28-12-07

| 2,740 posts

4th Dec 2006 at 11:49 am

I will pen you a letter then, WLW you are obviously missing me as you repeated my Twinnings tea advert.

Mark Brogan

| 7,648 posts

4th Dec 2006 at 11:49 am

London postmen are b*st*rds for stealing post, if they actually bother to put the letter through the box after opening it to check for money, I'm lucky.

leftthisplace28-12-07

| 2,740 posts

4th Dec 2006 at 12:01 pm

Quote: Satans_Little_Helper
London postmen are b*st*rds for stealing post, if they actually bother to put the letter through the box after opening it to check for money, I'm lucky.

This is true actually we have had lots of problems with it especially when we lived in Wimbledon.

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

One Page