Saturday Showcase - June 2006.

Posted In: Mega-Zine Chat. Reading This Thread:

Please vote for your bestest letter.

Megazine Letters.

| 3,425 posts

11th Jul 2006 at 10:33 am

Megazine Letters. - You! Me! Milkshakes!

You! Me! Milkshakes!

Please vote for your bestest letter in June.
The closing date for all the votes is 21/6/2006.

1. DO THE CROUCHY

I see that footballers do a little dance when they score a goal, but what about Peter Crouch doing a robot dance when others dance like monkeys? Still, he will have a future painted in silver paint in the High Street. Well, toodles,
Love and Hugs

Princess Psycho

-----

2. What about David Buck-ham?

Apparently, all England players lost between five and ten pounds against Paraguay. Mind you, that's only small change on their wages.

Unusual Suspect

I hear that one of the midfield players won the bet. By the end, they were all owing Hargreaves.

-----

3. WOLF CHASE.

WLW, I am afraid of the big bad wolf, he lurks in the field near my house and steals sweets and money off people.
He only comes out at night so I'm his prime target, he chases me all over town, but I guess you gotta get your exercise somehow, eh?

The Vampire of Ye Olde Hinkytown.

Yeah, beats those rowing machines in the gym.

-----

4. IT'S 'ZINE WEATHER.

Expect a lot of Little Dew Fox this morning. Later on we will see some Elden Rain, with a slight chance of lightning, the kind that struck the DeLorean once (or twice). Be careful when driving through The Sheep With Snow-where to Sleep, as there may be some Smashed Strawberry, Hector's Ice, as well as The Fogtrix. There amy be a Mister Lister Gale, and a worst case scenario is a Freshly Squeezed Cyclone.

Vigilante Hailstorm.

British summertime, you gotta love it.

[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/591931.jpg]

Debs|OWA

| 6,513 posts

11th Jul 2006 at 1:37 pm

Debs|OWA - Scree

Scree

gotta be vigilante maelstrom!

Megazine Letters.

| 3,425 posts

21st Jul 2006 at 9:46 am

Megazine Letters. - You! Me! Milkshakes!

You! Me! Milkshakes!

The bestest letter in June was "It's 'Zine Weather" by Vigilante Maelstrom.
He got 6 out of 7 votes.
well done.

IT'S 'ZINE WEATHER.

Expect a lot of Little Dew Fox this morning. Later on we will see some Elden Rain, with a slight chance of lightning, the kind that struck the DeLorean once (or twice). Be careful when driving through The Sheep With Snow-where to Sleep, as there may be some Smashed Strawberry, Hector's Ice, as well as The Fogtrix. There amy be a Mister Lister Gale, and a worst case scenario is a Freshly Squeezed Cyclone.

Vigilante Hailstorm.

British summertime, you gotta love it.

*Thank you for voting.
[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/591931.jpg]

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

One Page