The Outlaw Type

Posted In: Main. Reading This Thread:

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

28th Jul 2012 at 12:28 pm

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

i do sometimes think about killing people. But i don't think i could commit a crime. Even if i didn't get caught, i'd feel guilty about it. And i have enough guilt as it is.
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

28th Jul 2012 at 1:30 pm

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

Quote: the doc, Jul 2012
The night before Jude and Phillip the Second of Dagenham departed back to London, we were sat having a pint in the pub and Ania and Jude started up on of those hpyothetical pub conversations that crop up from time to timem namely::

If you could commit any crime without siffering any consequences whatsoever, what would you do?

The thing that was funny was that they both said they'd try to break some minor immigration law and try to stay in the States without a Visa or something like that, and I was like, what the f*ck? I'd head out to Zimbabwe to take out Robert Mugabe and Phil was saying the same, he'd mission around taking out despots and tyrants. And the girls were like, but it's MURDER, you can't do that! And we were basically saying the c*nts have it coming and if there's no consequences then who the hell cares?! Interesting, anyway.

So, answers on a post, please. Any crime, no consequences at all, whatcagonnado?

I have to side with the girls and say I still wouldn't kill anyone. I don't try not to kill people because it's illegal or there'd be no consequences, I try not to kill people because to me, it's wrong. No matter what the benefits are or how much they had it coming, I still don't think I could do it.

Then again, I wouldn't go with some immigration thing either. I'd perhaps break some diplomatic law or whatever to break into the Vatican and find and release some real evidence of covering up child abuse to help bring down the church. Or do something similar with regards the banking industry to definitely prove something to get a lot of the f*ckers arrested.

Try to do some good in the world without breaking my own principles.
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

One Page