Your type...

Posted In: Main. Reading This Thread:

Turtle

| 3,404 posts

1st Oct 2004 at 9:21 pm

I've been thinking for the past 3 minutes or so what is your thing?
What is your 'type' of boy/girl? What is the thing that first attracts you to a man or woman?
I mean is there a pattern to your behaviour?Do you go for the same thing each time?Do you have a weakness?Am I asking to many questions?

My weakness is dark hair, olive skin, piercing eyes which see right through me. Gael Garcia Bernal is a prime example of my 'type'.

However there is one exception to my usual type.*Cough* Gordon Brown. :-[

So I'm nosy, tell me what is your type, exceptions, examples etc.

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

1st Oct 2004 at 9:30 pm

Πανδώρα -

dont know really haven't thaught about it that much the old ICT technition at school was fit
*burp*

Turtle

| 3,404 posts

1st Oct 2004 at 9:36 pm

Quote: Xiaolin_Dragon_Of_Wood_
dont know really haven't thaught about it that much the old ICT technition at school was fit

Oh yes....I have a teacher fetish....
The Hot DT teacher, the hot new english teacher and my Biology teacher!

So pretty.I cant stop staring at the DT teachers tools.

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

1st Oct 2004 at 9:37 pm

Πανδώρα -

the new IT teachers fit as well
*burp*

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

1st Oct 2004 at 10:39 pm

Πανδώρα -

oohhhh Dave Kelly....

*burp*

Topper

| 6,773 posts

1st Oct 2004 at 10:53 pm

Topper - Dismantling a person is sometimes necessary...

Dismantling a person is sometimes necessary...

My ideal girl is already taken. By me. Woo for me.

Curvy, sweet smile, sparkly eyes, boobalicious, medium/long hair.
I hope some day, for some reason, David Duchovny is investigated by the FBI. Because that would make a great story.

http://www.myspace.com/toppercutter

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

2nd Oct 2004 at 12:10 pm

Πανδώρα -

dont start thinking i like busted or any thing but how gourgeous does he look in this picture

*burp*

TinyShine

| 2,144 posts

2nd Oct 2004 at 12:13 pm

TinyShine -

Umm, looks aren't a big issue with me, but I like nice eyes on a guy as eyes are the window to the soul and all that! hehe. And I do have a tendancy towards slightly moody, mysterious people. But at the end of the day, a bit of sensitivity towards others, good taste in music, nice hugs, not loudness, good sense of humour and loyality (ahem, and faithfulness :S Sounds like a dog now, hehe!) are biiig issues with me. I have had crap taste in the past and get taken in by people who have not been nice, so now i'm being fussy and have my checklist prepared, hehe! But they say beggars can't be choosers meh, being single is alright!

Sarah xx

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

2nd Oct 2004 at 12:17 pm

Πανδώρα -

sorry that pic came through a bit big
*burp*

panda_juice

| 56 posts

4th Oct 2004 at 1:34 pm

panda_juice - i rape vegetables

i rape vegetables

Looks

Im fussy. They must be very tall as I am tall and I prefer taller. Im blonde so I prefer dark hair and eyes. The most important thing for me is that they have nice lips I despise fat lips and overly thin stringy lips. Size (body) doesnt matter as long as they are not rolling in spare flesh and look after themselves.

Personality

Im fussy. They must be intelligent and sensitive, I tend to go for the depressed starved artist type but saying this i state NO WALLFLOWERs.

Contradictions

A very good looking man could get away with being short and stupid and a very fun clever man could also.
hikeys boyfriend

Chris Kamara

| 24,049 posts

4th Oct 2004 at 1:50 pm

Chris Kamara -

Cows always get a bad name. They're underrated. You'd be lost without them at breakfast time. Maybe. Unless you have toast. I usually have toast. In any case I don't even like milk, so cows aren't even that useful to me. In fact most dairy food I don't like. Yeah, so stop saying cows are great. They're not, they suck, and they deserve a bad name. They're so overrated.

Banned Skywalker

| 1,703 posts

4th Oct 2004 at 1:58 pm

I love the Villa Revolution! Hail the Republic

A girl about six foot with long dark hair, blue eyes, nice legs, pert bum and breasts, a good sence of humour, can put up with a load of crap, and must like football and lager.
I'm an eejit.

Albi The Racist Dragon

| 7,432 posts

4th Oct 2004 at 2:06 pm

I like someone at least vaguely indie-looking (not to be confused with "looking like Karen O") but apart from that I'm quite easy.
[http://card.mygamercard.net/gbar/joelsaysyeah.gif]

[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/698876.jpg]

learrggh

| 5,670 posts

4th Oct 2004 at 6:48 pm

learrggh -

I have no type. Nyah. 8)

Kyndstor Dysotor

| 493 posts

5th Oct 2004 at 12:37 am

the chic-est of the outsiders

To balance that for the sexes, I also have no type.
This Is. A Public. Service. Announcement.

With catarrh (cough cough)

Emektro for all - I thought it classic

Chris Kamara

| 24,049 posts

5th Oct 2004 at 3:30 pm

Chris Kamara -

I don't like loud girls. I don't like girls who like to get drunk for the sake of it. I don't like girls who smoke. Other than that, I don't mind, so long as the personality shines through.

JM

| 8,289 posts

5th Oct 2004 at 3:44 pm

Martin you sound like me! Wait...

Turtle

| 3,404 posts

5th Oct 2004 at 4:24 pm

Can I add to my types?They have to be slightly mean, I happen to be a b*tch and I have a wicked side of me which is very sadistic.Also they have to be able to understand my sense of humour is kooky/bitchy and I like poking fun at everything including them.
They have to make me laugh, keep me entertained, hold my attention, teach me things and be secure in themselves.Oh and they have to be open minded and respectful of all other human beings.

I'm not asking for much.

Topper

| 6,773 posts

5th Oct 2004 at 4:49 pm

Topper - Dismantling a person is sometimes necessary...

Dismantling a person is sometimes necessary...

Quote: I_Like_Chinese_

My god, would you hate me.

hehe Being hated by Martin is good though. I recommend everyone has a go at it.
I hope some day, for some reason, David Duchovny is investigated by the FBI. Because that would make a great story.

http://www.myspace.com/toppercutter

Albi The Racist Dragon

| 7,432 posts

5th Oct 2004 at 5:08 pm

Quote: I_Like_Chinese_
I have a ridiculously rigid type.

Tall, dark longish hair, big brown eyes, pale skin, cute nose, slim, pretty lips, slightly shy yet wickedly funny and silly and very intelligent.

[http://card.mygamercard.net/gbar/joelsaysyeah.gif]

[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/698876.jpg]

Elusive Moose

| 8,546 posts

5th Oct 2004 at 5:21 pm

Elusive Moose - Get your Antlers on

Get your Antlers on

Shoulder-length hair and nice, dark eyes often does it for me. Or floppy/shaggy hair. Mmm.

Bodywise- too skinny can be offputting, as can too meaty (as in muscly), so somewhere in the middle generally.

Personality-wise; funny and friendly generally does the trick. And reasonably intelligent.

To be quite honest though, if I clicked with them and they had a personality I wouldn't be fussy about the looks (within reason)
"You can't roast infants. You just don't get away with it."- a life lesson for us all.

Wife of  Phil the Lawful Hippo. Imagine the children!

The Disneyafied Adventures of Me

Will

| 6,984 posts

5th Oct 2004 at 5:28 pm

i dont give a sh*t about looks at all as long as their personality is nice, and... well, there isnt a particular personality type i like. i just like who i like.

Tired/Happy

| 5,601 posts

5th Oct 2004 at 5:30 pm

Look, I've made bullet pointed notes and catagorised them!

Male

[list][*]Looks
Hair- has to be long/long-ish, prefarably dark, and shiiny. Think Jonny Greenwood. Quite tall (Yeah, I know that could get complicating considering my midget-ness) Not fat, but not really skninny either. Has to not feel the need to dress in accordance to the bands he likes, ie "OMFG look at me, I'm wearing a HIM tshirt" Would help if he was paleish, ie not tanned. Dammit, I want to look good next to him And have a nice smile. That's about it for now.

[/list]

[list][*]Personality
Really kind, loving, likes cuddles, good listener, not really boring and depressing, preferably has the same interests as me- must have the same taste in music. I'm sorry, I'm really snobby about that. Must not be homophobic/sexist/racist, and like girls in rock music. Got to not be a show-off, and not mind me moaning and bitching about people. Gotta be intelligent, but not more so than me, or I'll get jealous. I HAVE to be able to trust them- so they've gotta be a trust-worthy person. Sense of humour is a must, although not an annoying sense of humour. It would be great also if they were creative- could draw well/paint/ play a musical instrument/write. Oooh, also it'd be good if they had *some* fasion sense. They have to be able to stand coming shopping with me
[/list]

Female

[list][*]Looks

Red/brown and blonde long hair, blue eyes, short-ish, nice kissable lips, big tits, nice legs (oh my god, I'm the old man down the pub who stares at the barmaids ). Basically, Melissa Auf Der Maur or Marcie Bolen.
[/list]

[list][*] Personality

Again, very sweet and caring, a bit like the Willow from BTVS. Pregarably like the same music, films etc as me, but that's not so important.
[/list]

Edit- Must be able to provide adequate orgasms. Both male and female.

actually scrap that. hell, i'll shag anybody... a goat will do, just PM ME PPPL!!!

Edited by Tired/Happy Oct 2004
"Sometimes people don't build walls to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to tear them down."
Thom is happy

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

5th Oct 2004 at 8:42 pm

Πανδώρα -

Quote: martin_
I don't like loud girls. I don't like girls who like to get drunk for the sake of it. I don't like girls who smoke. Other than that, I don't mind, so long as the personality shines through.

you'd love me
i hardly say anything. to anyone. ever.
*burp*

LoonyPandora

| 17,916 posts

5th Oct 2004 at 9:14 pm

LoonyPandora - Daft Cow?

Daft Cow?

cute is definitely better than traditionally 'sexy'.

Chris Kamara

| 24,049 posts

5th Oct 2004 at 9:17 pm

Chris Kamara -

yeah, not wrong there

Elusive Moose

| 8,546 posts

5th Oct 2004 at 9:19 pm

Elusive Moose - Get your Antlers on

Get your Antlers on

But sexy is generally based on confidence anyway, or so it seems.

You can wear all the short skirts and low cut tops you want, people are only sexy if they have a certain confidence about them to wear it. Same with guys. It's not arragance, but it's something about people that lets them carry off much more than someone without that aura. (Personally I'd go for the shyer guy cuz that would make them more like me, but lookswise if that's there then it's more likely to turn heads if that makes sense)

Damn those people
"You can't roast infants. You just don't get away with it."- a life lesson for us all.

Wife of  Phil the Lawful Hippo. Imagine the children!

The Disneyafied Adventures of Me

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

Page: