New Things that p**s you off thread.

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

17th Jun 2020 at 6:57 am

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

Not sure if it constitutes passing out but I definitely saw colours I didn't know existed and I'm going to need to fix the door on the shower which I knocked off its rails when I fell against it.

Woke up with a sore back and stomach not feeling right. I either went too long without food yesterday (work emergency right before lunchtime) or what I did eat wasn't great (because I cooked it). Feel a bit better now (well, back is still sore), but hopefully just a 24 hour thing.
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

17th Jun 2020 at 10:39 am

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Claire, Jun 2020
Oh dear Barry hope you feel better soon, make sure to get checked out if you don’t improve.

Already seemingly on the mend. Got sick a few times shortly after that post and laid down for a while. Realised I was feeling mostly okay. Even my back feels better which is weird.

Think I was maybe just dehydrated or hadn't been eating enough. Been dieting again, and yesterday a work emergency saw me skipping lunch and driving round in a hot car for about 3 hours. So I'd say it was just a combination of things.

Ta for the well wishes [thumbup.gif]

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

23rd Jun 2020 at 10:44 am

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Vel, Jun 2020
Glad you are feeling better now, Baz.

Cheers, Alice! All better now.

Need to take a few leaves out of your book and get my couch-2-5k started again. Need to find my motivation before the weather turns to absolute cack and I lose another year.

Much congrats on crushing yours, was following your progress on the tweeter. Smashed it, Alice!

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

24th Jun 2020 at 11:36 am

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Dinglebutt, Jun 2020
Glad you are feeling better now, Baz.

Cheers, Alice! All better now.

Need to take a few leaves out of your book and get my couch-2-5k started again. Need to find my motivation before the weather turns to absolute cack and I lose another year.

Much congrats on crushing yours, was following your progress on the tweeter. Smashed it, Alice!

Thanks!

Just get on it. Do it tomorrow. It's worth it.

Will have to incorporate some core exercises into my routine too I think. Got to Week 4 of C25k last year but started getting a pain in my lower abdomen when running. Bit of googling said it could be weak core muscles (which definitely woudn't surprise me) and could lead to a hernia. But yeah, this weekend, gonna get out there.

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

27th Jun 2020 at 11:55 pm

Πανδώρα -

I think I have a butt grape.

Yep. I'm gross. Super duper gross.
*burp*

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

1st Jul 2020 at 11:12 pm

Πανδώρα -

Boris died.

Boris was amazing.

I hate life.

This year is sh*t.
Last year was also sh*t.
I'm so very bored of sh*t.
*burp*

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

10th Jul 2020 at 7:50 am

Πανδώρα -

Quote: Claire, Jul 2020
Quote: Πανδώρα, Jul 2020
Boris died.

Boris was amazing.

I hate life.

This year is sh*t.
Last year was also sh*t.
I'm so very bored of sh*t.

Lisa, if rummaging in my bin would help, please don’t let me stop you.

Bin love <3

It was just the wrong Boris.

I feel absolutely f*cking awful today and I just want to sleep and expire.
But I have a ridiculous amount to do.
And can't sleep.
Please kill me.
*burp*

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

12th Jul 2020 at 12:47 am

Πανδώρα -

So. I dragged. Myself. Out of the above pit and felt somewhat OK, today was doing pretty well, I woke early and couldn't sleep. So I got the snake cleaned out. Had a shower. Gathered some Bits to go collect a shed the lass I walk a dog for was wanting rid of, we went up there.

Shed was taken down in about half an hour, 40 minutes.
Had a chat, started loading it onto the car. Make one trip home, all good.
Go to get the second lot and the neighbour, who has recently bought and extended the house comes out, p*ssed off his tits and has a go at. My pal who was helping me for parking on the grass verge, apparently blocking the cycle track, which simply wasn't the case but he was going on, taking pictures, calling us stupid women, blondie and bloody foreigners, then tried picking a fight with my pals partner, calling him racist when he hadn't even so much as opened his bloody mouth.

If he wants to have a go about parking he needs to watch what he's doing himself and go f*ck himself with a barbed wire dildo because the last 6 months have been f*cking HELL trying to park outside her house with his various vehicles and the workmen's vehicles which are there all day every day, and we are there for two hours today and he loses his f*cking mind.

I like to be off the road to load the dog. I like to back into her drive. I simply refuse to load the dog on the road.
Would it make my life easier to just give in and park on the road?
Yes.
But am I gonna do that when i don't feel its safe to do so?
F*ck no.

Anyway my. Nerves are shot through again and I feel like a bit of a tw*t. Not that it's my fault, and I know that, but still.
I feel like I've brought an argument to my friends house/garden. And I really hope he didn't turn up. Again after we left because he's an utter c*nt and I'm Scared for my pal so my. Brain has turned to a swirling soup of guilt, anxiety and meh and I've thoroughly inconvenienced everyone
*burp*

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

13th Jul 2020 at 7:48 pm

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

Yesterday, i heard paul * talking to himself. He said F**king P*ki c**ts. **

i've heard him talking to himself a few times before. He usually says either F**king P*kis, or F**king P*ki c**ts.

* One of my neighbours.

** Some of my neighbours are Asian.
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

22nd Jul 2020 at 9:07 pm

River Phoenix

This morning, i went to Tesco. When i was walking across the pavement, i saw an old woman that i've seen a few times before. i stopped for a couple of minutes so that she could get past. And i didn't look at her. i looked away from her. Since the virus; if i'm letting people walk past, i usually look away. Perhaps the virus has made me more shy. i don't know.

i have never spoken to her before and she has never spoken to me before. Today she spoke to me. She said You should wait on someone's drive. You shouldn't turn away from me. And then she said, again, You should wait on someone's drive.

i don't like it when people moan at me and i don't like it when people tell me what to do.

Also, i wouldn't like to wait on someone's drive because i'd feel that i was being invasive.

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

6th Aug 2020 at 7:38 pm

Πανδώρα -

F*ckin' divs.

*burp*

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

11th Aug 2020 at 10:48 am

I aim to misbehave

After spending a year on a diet, then putting back on a bit of weight, then mostly losing it again, my metabolism is completely f*cked. At this stage I put on weight if I eat more than maybe 1400cals. But eating less than that is leaving me a bit lightheaded at times.

The trouble is, I'm so used to what I eat now that I can't think of what I can eat without purposefully eating bad food. I like what I eat now, and they're still decent portions and I'm rarely hungry, but even then I'm just about hitting 1300cals a day.

I need to do more exercise to boost my metabolism and I'm ready for that, but I run the risk of burning even more calories without taking more in, and probably making myself more lightheaded and fatigued. But I need to lose weight/tone up because even though I'm getting a lot of compliments on how much weight I lost and how thin I am now, under the clothes is still a flabby mess.

Why can't bodies just be good? Why does food have to be complicated? What was that noise outside?

If I find out the answers to any of those questions I'll be a f*cking millionaire.

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

15th Aug 2020 at 1:54 pm

Πανδώρα -

The car I wanted has sold, which is f*cking fantastic anyway, but now I'm. Being moaned at because I didn't go see it but how the f*ck can i go see it when I had no one to go with me to drive one of the two cars the f*ck home when we are all well aware I wouldn't be putting it up as part ex because it's worth more to me to keep it for parts?

NO ONE TOLD ME WHEN THEY WERE FREE.
NO ONE ANSWERED ME WHEN I ASKED WHEN THEY WERE FREE.
Ffs. I'm already f*cking gutted, just rub salt in the b*st*rd wound.
F*ck off all of ye.
*burp*

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

20th Aug 2020 at 8:34 am

I aim to misbehave

Decided to start putting a bit of peanut butter in my morning smoothies. Sure, I've a slight nut intolerance, but it's just a little peanut butter...

Now I have a cold, which can apparantly be brought on by food intolerances. And it's my niece's communion on Saturday so we're supposed to be going out for a meal, and anyone with cold or flu symptoms are asked not to attend.

Fuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkkkkk...........

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

21st Sept 2020 at 3:35 pm

I aim to misbehave

Started working out at home, created a plan to do me until Xmas, even been taking Whey protein to help build muscle and muscle recovery etc.

Started getting small spots/cysts. Might be intolerant to whey. Fine, I'll go off it. At least I can keep working out.

Base of thumb now sore/tired, have to take a break from the workouts to heal.

FOR F*CK SAKE, ME! I'M TRYING TO IMPROVE YOU! HELP ME HELP YOU!

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

23rd Sept 2020 at 6:13 pm

River Phoenix

Ereyesterday, i heard paul * talking to himself. He said Curry-eating P*kis. ** And then he said Black c**ts. Today, i heard paul talking to himself. And he said Black c**ts again.

* One of my neighbours.

** Some of my neighbours are Asian.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

3rd Dec 2020 at 10:16 pm

River Phoenix

Today, i heard paul * playing music. This morning, he played Last Christmas, Merry Christmas Everyone, Mary's Boy Child and When a Child is Born.

This evening, he played Last Christmas, Stop The Cavalry, i have a Dream, and Stay by East 17.

He played Last Christmas a few weeks ago. Which means that i've heard Last Christmas 3 times.

But at least i haven't heard him talking to himself for a while.

* One of my neighbours.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

7th Dec 2020 at 9:53 pm

River Phoenix

Yesterday, paul played Blue Christmas. And then he played When a Child Is Born again.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

17th Dec 2020 at 10:15 pm

River Phoenix

Ereyesterday, paul played Merry Christmas Everyone again, Stop the Cavalry again, Last Christmas again, Rockin Around the Christmas Tree, Mary's Boy Child again and A Winter's Tale.

Today, he played Let It Snow. And a few other Christmas songs, i couldn't tell which ones.

i like some Christmas songs, i don't like them being imposed on me.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

30th Jan 2021 at 8:48 pm

River Phoenix

Mary * has died.

* My next door neighbour.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

17th Mar 2021 at 9:54 pm

River Phoenix

When i was out yesterday, a woman shouted S*xy at me. i don't like it when people shout things at me because i think it's embarrassing and creepy.

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

19th May 2021 at 3:26 pm

Πανδώρα -

Menthol in lube.

What kind of f*cking monster came up with that?
And why the f*ck would you ever put that on someone without mentioning that it was a funky one?
ffs
Trying to kill me.
Like a gad dang FIRE
*burp*

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

15th Dec 2021 at 8:59 pm

River Phoenix

i had a Christmas card from my cousin yesterday. And she put my previous last name on the envelope again. i can't remember if she did that last year but i remember that she put my previous last name on the envelope in 2019. Even though, prior to 2019/ after i changed my name, she never put my previous last name on the envelope when she sent me cards. i don't like it when people call me by any of my previous names.

Today, i heard paul * playing music. This morning, he played Mary's Boy Child, A Spaceman Came Travelling, Stop the Cavalry, Last Christmas and step into christmas. But at least i didn't hear the other Christmas songs that he played because i turned the TV up for a bit.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

15th Jul 2023 at 7:57 pm

River Phoenix

In February, i was in Sainsbury's. i was looking at the notice and i saw a poster for a choir. It said what day and time they met. And it said something like Join our choir and have fun. * And be part of our family.

i started coming to the choir every week. And a few weeks ago, the patronising w*nk*r that runs the choir, asked me to have an assessment the following week. And to be there half an hour early.

The following week, i went there half an hour early. i sang 2 songs for him. He said that he was sorry. *** But there wasn't a place for me in the choir anymore. He said that i had a nice voice and perhaps i could join another choir. ****

He pointed out that there were a couple of times when i made mistakes by singing parts of the song how the sopranos would sing it. i'm an alto. He said that other people sometimes make that mistake and it's not unique. But that he was worried that if i made that mistake, other people might end up copying me.

i had a folder that i would take to that choir. The folder contained song lyrics. He made me give them back. ***** And the patronising w*nk*r, thanked me for my time in that choir.

i don't have anything against any of the other people from that choir. Apart from him. i think that he is sh**. And all he cares about, is winning choir competitions.

Also; the last time i spoke to my aunt, she asked me how old i was. Again.

* So much for that.

** Ditto.

*** Because he wanted to make himself feel better.

****i hate backhanded compliments.

***** They were just photocopies.

IGH

| 22 posts

8th Nov 2023 at 10:35 pm

You just don't get it!

My aunt neither knows the date of my birthday or how to spell my name (It's not hard). It's been 39 years, so I've let it go.

As for choir w*nker, you won't be the last, he'll turn a lot of people off. Sounds like someone who has little in his life but the choir and even there he fails.
The Sweeney's doing 90 'cause they got nowhere to go...

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

Page: