Things that send you into fits of psychotic, apoplectic rage

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

Pope of Chilli Town

| 12,089 posts

1st Feb 2010 at 9:40 pm

Pope of Chilli Town -

Quote: Lisbeth Salander, Feb 2010
Quote: The Underwhelmed One, Feb 2010
Peter Andre has an album for valentines day.
What The Hell kind of gift is that?!?!

I'm actually enraged by it!!

Phil was going to propose to you with that! DAMN!

You spelled "Gift basket of the finest organic, ethically reared meat" wrong.

Dissimulation

| 5,671 posts

1st Feb 2010 at 9:44 pm

Dissimulation -

Quote: pedobear, Feb 2010
it's only been a week, but i want my replies now, ucas. even if they are all rejections, just to know.

Nah, knowing where you stand is overrated! I prefer being left in the dark, especially when it means you're not able to move on with your life. That sh*t rocks my socks.

Debs|OWA

| 6,513 posts

1st Feb 2010 at 10:22 pm

Debs|OWA - Scree

Scree

im ready to claw my eye out.

Its not even makeup to blame

Claire

| 15,814 posts

1st Feb 2010 at 10:40 pm

Claire - Darren is most certainly not my god!

Darren is most certainly not my god!

Chest infection fail. Possible asthma fail. I hate my health.
Coloured Lilac And Insults Rarely E(Anymore)

Quote: Claire, Jun 2005
Basically, I'm just mangling and regurgitating what everyone's already said.

I’m really glad that the quote in my signature is a teenager.
Joint best Mod 2009. Officials.

Winner of most longstanding mod in the history of the internet. Or at least most resillient/lifelacking VR staff member 2012.

Animal

| 32,547 posts

1st Feb 2010 at 11:05 pm

Animal -

And now the boiler has just 'popped' again.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

http://www.dasburros.com

The world isn't run by weapons anymore, or energy, or money. It's run by little rabbits and zeroes, little bits of data. It's all just electrons.

Cycling Antics

Dissimulation

| 5,671 posts

1st Feb 2010 at 11:11 pm

Dissimulation -

Quote: Al bundy, Feb 2010
And now the boiler has just 'popped' again.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Have you guys been down CAB yet?

Animal

| 32,547 posts

1st Feb 2010 at 11:13 pm

Animal -

Not sure about Alice or Scott, I'm in work every day till Friday... So the simple answer is probably not.

The world isn't run by weapons anymore, or energy, or money. It's run by little rabbits and zeroes, little bits of data. It's all just electrons.

Cycling Antics

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

2nd Feb 2010 at 10:06 am

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

On Friday, one of our clients took in some special teas and fancy coffees for the office, to say thanks for the work we did. We (as in, the workers) didn't want to just dig in to it all, because it was for everyone, so we said we'd leave it until Monday before opening it. Plus we needed a plunger thing or filter for the coffee (we just normally use instant coffee)

Monday, decided that we'd have some of the peppermint tea. Couldn't find it. Couldn't find any of the tea or coffee that was brought in.

Turns out, on Friday before he left, one of the bosses decided to take it all home, since it was just 'sitting there'. He wasn't even involved in the project or with the client. And he didn't even say it to the other boss that he was taking it. He just took it all. All of it.

What sort of a f*cking prick does that? Even the other boss was shocked when he found out yesterday. And he can't even bring it back in because he gave the teas to his mam and one of the coffees to his wifes parents. What the f*ck? What makes him entitled to the f*cking coffee? it was only sitting there on friday evening because it was only given to us on friday afternoon. And none of us are a big enough C*NT to just f*cking take it without telling anyone. If the other boss who was actually dealing with the clients took it, fair enough. I still wouldn't be happy, but I could understand his reasons. He did the work. He knew the clients. Maybe the clients said the stuff was for him. Fair enough. But the other boss? No entitlement to it whatsoever!

Was really looking forward to that stuff
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

2nd Feb 2010 at 12:09 pm

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

Quote: The Underwhelmed One, Feb 2010
Peter Andre has an album for valentines day.
What The Hell kind of gift is that?!?!

I'm actually enraged by it!!

i s'pose people could buy it for their exes or anyone else they might be kissed off with.
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

Debs|OWA

| 6,513 posts

2nd Feb 2010 at 1:01 pm

Debs|OWA - Scree

Scree

up at half 7 for a 9am lecture.

Mum was in a rush so had to walk down, in the snow.

Got into class; entire class is waiting.
Nothing.

2 guys go to find out whats going on.

Lecture was moved to 11 but our email system is so sh*tty, noone actually received the email ¬___¬

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

2nd Feb 2010 at 1:07 pm

River Phoenix

i try to love everyone in the world so i don't hate the fiancé's mother but i'm not hecking impressed with her.

She made me cry on Sunday.

Then i heard them both arguing and shouting at each other yesterday.

Oh, and what right does she have to say that i don't have anything wrong with me? i have two disabilities, so heck that.

Claire

| 15,814 posts

2nd Feb 2010 at 1:38 pm

Claire - Darren is most certainly not my god!

Darren is most certainly not my god!

Strawberry, wrong implies bad. It's only bad if you think everyone else is better. I have a disability too, they are hard, but for the most part you just have to get on with it and stop it from ruling your life. Mine has made me what I am today and I wouldn't change my life. Aside from to make it less painful. This has nothing to do with your rant but you have awakened a rant within me. Not at you. But disabilities are only called that because someone normal said they should be. It isn't fair. We are different, that isn't bad. If your mother-in-law can't see that you are different and individual, f*ck her. Don't live your life for other people's approval because you'll never get it.
Coloured Lilac And Insults Rarely E(Anymore)

Quote: Claire, Jun 2005
Basically, I'm just mangling and regurgitating what everyone's already said.

I’m really glad that the quote in my signature is a teenager.
Joint best Mod 2009. Officials.

Winner of most longstanding mod in the history of the internet. Or at least most resillient/lifelacking VR staff member 2012.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

2nd Feb 2010 at 5:46 pm

River Phoenix

Quote: King of the Tramps, Feb 2010
On Friday, one of our clients took in some special teas and fancy coffees for the office, to say thanks for the work we did. We (as in, the workers) didn't want to just dig in to it all, because it was for everyone, so we said we'd leave it until Monday before opening it. Plus we needed a plunger thing or filter for the coffee (we just normally use instant coffee)

Monday, decided that we'd have some of the peppermint tea. Couldn't find it. Couldn't find any of the tea or coffee that was brought in.

Turns out, on Friday before he left, one of the bosses decided to take it all home, since it was just 'sitting there'. He wasn't even involved in the project or with the client. And he didn't even say it to the other boss that he was taking it. He just took it all. All of it.

What sort of a f*cking prick does that? Even the other boss was shocked when he found out yesterday. And he can't even bring it back in because he gave the teas to his mam and one of the coffees to his wifes parents. What the f*ck? What makes him entitled to the f*cking coffee? it was only sitting there on friday evening because it was only given to us on friday afternoon. And none of us are a big enough C*NT to just f*cking take it without telling anyone. If the other boss who was actually dealing with the clients took it, fair enough. I still wouldn't be happy, but I could understand his reasons. He did the work. He knew the clients. Maybe the clients said the stuff was for him. Fair enough. But the other boss? No entitlement to it whatsoever!

Yeah, he's an onanist for doing that. It reminds me of when Laura said about her boss taking all the Lindt sweets.

Pope of Chilli Town

| 12,089 posts

2nd Feb 2010 at 5:52 pm

Pope of Chilli Town -

Quote: Rayanne Graff, Feb 2010

Yeah, he's an onanist for doing that. It reminds me of when Laura said about her boss taking all the Lindt sweets.

We don't get managerial theft, but as there's a couple of hundred people on the same floor as us BAD NERDS, if we get cakes or sweets for birthdays, they get rinsed by everyone under the sun

Delirium Tremens

| 1,875 posts

2nd Feb 2010 at 5:53 pm

Delirium Tremens -

Quote: Ted 'Smooth' Bundy, Feb 2010

We don't get managerial theft, but as there's a couple of hundred people on the same floor as us BAD NERDS, if we get cakes or sweets for birthdays, they get rinsed by everyone under the sun

Update your blog.

Pope of Chilli Town

| 12,089 posts

2nd Feb 2010 at 5:57 pm

Pope of Chilli Town -

Quote: Dean Martin, Feb 2010

Update your blog.

I'm going through a creative malaise

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

2nd Feb 2010 at 5:57 pm

River Phoenix

i'm aghast at what Phil said on page 11, the world kisses me off sometimes.

i mean that i'm aghast at people stealing someone's birthday sweets and cake; i don't mean that i'm aghast at Phil.

Edited by Rayanne Graff Feb 2010

Pope of Chilli Town

| 12,089 posts

2nd Feb 2010 at 6:02 pm

Pope of Chilli Town -

i'm aghast at what Phil said on page 11, the world kisses me off sometimes.

i mean that i'm aghast at people stealing someone's birthday sweets at cake; i don't mean that i'm aghast at Phil.

You should be aghast at me... BECAUSE I'M SO BEAUTIFUL!

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

2nd Feb 2010 at 6:04 pm

River Phoenix

Wow, Phil, you're so modest.

Pope of Chilli Town

| 12,089 posts

2nd Feb 2010 at 6:06 pm

Pope of Chilli Town -

Wow, Phil, you're so modest.

That is also one of my many GREAT features.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

2nd Feb 2010 at 6:08 pm

River Phoenix

i'll bear that in mind, mofo.

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

2nd Feb 2010 at 6:46 pm

Πανδώρα -

last thing i said as i left the house this morning

"i don't have my keys with me, leave the back door unlocked"

get home & the f*cking door's locked
sat on a freezing cold step for half a bloody hour while she got her a*se back round here to let me in & has the cheek to be p*ssed off at me

also, i've managed to come home with marks snake keys.
gonna have to be late in the morning to take them & drop them off before going to college
*burp*

Paula

| 4,556 posts

2nd Feb 2010 at 7:19 pm

Paula - King of Knights

King of Knights

Being torn between wanting to go to a friends party and not wanting to do the whole awkward 'friend of a friend, not knowing anyone else in the room' thing

I Cunt Spell

| 4,650 posts

2nd Feb 2010 at 7:21 pm

I Cunt Spell -

Quote: Paula The Robot, Feb 2010
Being torn between wanting to go to a friends party and not wanting to do the whole awkward 'friend of a friend, not knowing anyone else in the room' thing

If the alternative is sitting in your pyjamas wishing you'd went, then me and Danny Boyle both say go!

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

2nd Feb 2010 at 7:29 pm

River Phoenix

Quote: Air Commander, Feb 2010

If the alternative is sitting in your pyjamas wishing you'd went, then me and Danny Boyle both say go!

i agree with Laura. And i think that everyone at the party should be honoured to have Paula there because she's pretty.

I Cunt Spell

| 4,650 posts

2nd Feb 2010 at 7:33 pm

I Cunt Spell -

i agree with Laura. And i think that everyone at the party should be honoured to have Paula there because she's pretty.

Also, you're a student. Turning up to parties where nobody knows who you are should make up the majority of your social calendar.
If it's unbearably awkward just get tw*tted and lob your breasts out, that'll be a good conversation starter.

Animal

| 32,547 posts

2nd Feb 2010 at 7:34 pm

Animal -

Slipping when soldering and catching my thumb on the iron.

Man, IC's are hard to solder.

Cycling Antics

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

2nd Feb 2010 at 7:36 pm

River Phoenix

Also, you're a student. Turning up to parties where nobody knows who you are should make up the majority of your social calendar.
If it's unbearably awkward just get tw*tted and lob your breasts out, that'll be a good conversation starter.

Is that what you usually do, Baz? Huh, i can't say i'm surprised.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

2nd Feb 2010 at 8:43 pm

I aim to misbehave

Nope, my breasts stay behind closed doors unless there's an emergency

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

2nd Feb 2010 at 8:48 pm

River Phoenix

Nope, my breasts stay behind closed doors unless there's an emergency

i'm sure that's a relief for everyone.

Alec

| 1,347 posts

2nd Feb 2010 at 9:00 pm

Alec - Bing Bong Changes

Bing Bong Changes

I'm making excuses not to go out with a certain friend, because she's trying to match-make me with another friend of hers who's also going to be down at the bar tonight.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

2nd Feb 2010 at 9:03 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Movies24 Erotica Zone. Contains Scenes of a Sexual Nature., Feb 2010
I'm making excuses not to go out with a certain friend, because she's trying to match-make me with another friend of hers who's also going to be down at the bar tonight.

Have you met this friend before? Or is it just because the match-making thing would add a bit of pressure and make you feel uncomfortable?

I Cunt Spell

| 4,650 posts

2nd Feb 2010 at 9:55 pm

I Cunt Spell -

*seethe*

Vel

| 23,203 posts

2nd Feb 2010 at 10:16 pm

Vel - Marry me?

Marry me?

Sh*te, sh*te, sh*te. It's not merely my powerpack that is f*cked (sparking and hissing kinda gave that away), but I've f*cked up my laptop internally. F*ck.
Wife of Amy, Sex Goddess

Alec

| 1,347 posts

2nd Feb 2010 at 11:21 pm

Alec - Bing Bong Changes

Bing Bong Changes

Have you met this friend before? Or is it just because the match-making thing would add a bit of pressure and make you feel uncomfortable?

Never met this other person before. My friend, let's call her Tasha, because that's her name, thinks me and Kirsty should hook up because "we're both single". I instead elected to stay to stay in and play Aqua Teen Hunger Force on the PS2, because that's how cool I am.

Dissimulation

| 5,671 posts

3rd Feb 2010 at 12:21 am

Dissimulation -

Never met this other person before. My friend, let's call her Tasha, because that's her name, thinks me and Kirsty should hook up because "we're both single". I instead elected to stay to stay in and play Aqua Teen Hunger Force on the PS2, because that's how cool I am.

This Kirsty could've been the girl of your dreams! Not cool my friend!

Debs|OWA

| 6,513 posts

3rd Feb 2010 at 12:21 am

Debs|OWA - Scree

Scree

arts arent doing as their told

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

3rd Feb 2010 at 1:08 am

Πανδώρα -

my hands hurt so much from doing the pigs just now

shouldn;t really complain about this as they're outside living in it, but fucccck man

and i know once my knuckles stom aching the things are gonna start burning >_<

nextweek is apparently going to be a repeat of christmas too. wonderful.
i have an elderly, sickly looking pig already out there, another that might just decide to give up since her cagemate died the other day
faye's ferrets finally given in to the cold & got ill
one of islays died. i've not even checked in the aviary yet but i wouldn;t be surprised if they start dropping offf their perches. especially since emma's now essentially abandoned them

rargh.
*burp*

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

3rd Feb 2010 at 8:12 am

River Phoenix

(My throat hurts and it hurts when i swallow.

And this thing about how the fiancé's mother thinks there's nothing wrong with me, i wish it didn't (upset) me. But her saying that, it means that she thinks i'm not really disabled, like i'm hecking making it up. i ended up talking to him about it and asking why she would say that. Then he said that she must think that i'm not properly disabled because i don't have a leg missing and that "people" often say that i don't seem to have anything wrong with me. i knew that it was sometimes said about me but i didn't know that it was often said. Funny how they never say it to me, eh? They say it to him but they don't have the guts to say it to me.Very classy. His mother never said it to me but i certainly heard because they were both shouting at each other for most of the time when they were arguing. i don't blame him though, it was her fault.

So i ended up crying last night but crying is probably better than cutting. Then i ended up remembering summat to do with being s*xually abused.)

Pope of Chilli Town

| 12,089 posts

3rd Feb 2010 at 8:42 am

Pope of Chilli Town -

And this thing about how the fiancé's mother thinks there's nothing wrong with me, i wish it didn't (upset) me. But her saying that, it means that she thinks i'm not really disabled, like i'm hecking making it up. i ended up talking to him about it and asking why she would say that. Then he said that she must think that i'm not properly disabled because i don't have a leg missing and that "people" often say that i don't seem to have anything wrong with me. i knew that it was sometimes said about me but i didn't know that it was often said. Funny how they never say it to me, eh? They say it to him but they don't have the guts to say it to me.Very classy. His mother never said it to me but i certainly heard because they were both shouting at each other for most of the time when they were arguing. i don't blame him though, it was her fault.

So i ended up crying last night but crying is probably better than cutting. Then i ended up remembering summat to do with being s*xually abused.)

I don't know your fellas Mum, but people like that do my f*cking head in. I've got a disabled cousin and a couple of disabled mate and to look at any of them you wouldn't think there was owt wrong, so who is anyone, other than a medical professional, to judge what is and what is not "disabled". If you can't go outside because of severe Agoraphobia, I'd say you were "disabled" I'd say the lad who has had a leg amputated and ended up with a prosthetic and pretty much lead a normal life is more abled!

*silently fumes at societies stupid attitudes*

Oh and gargle TCP for sore throats, works a treat.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

3rd Feb 2010 at 8:50 am

I aim to misbehave

I don't know your fellas Mum, but people like that do my f*cking head in. I've got a disabled cousin and a couple of disabled mate and to look at any of them you wouldn't think there was owt wrong, so who is anyone, other than a medical professional, to judge what is and what is not "disabled". If you can't go outside because of severe Agoraphobia, I'd say you were "disabled" I'd say the lad who has had a leg amputated and ended up with a prosthetic and pretty much lead a normal life is more abled!

I agree with the Philmeister General. Who is she to judge who is disabled or not? A disability is more than being deaf or having one arm. And people saying that you don't seem to have anything wrong with you is a good thing I reckon. Like Phils example, a guy with a leg missing but using a prosthetic may seem like there's nothing wrong with him either. It means you're not letting your disability define you. It's just a part of who you are and you're not letting it control you. Also, she may have just been lying about other people saying it.

Vel

| 23,203 posts

3rd Feb 2010 at 9:24 am

Vel - Marry me?

Marry me?

Thought my physio appointment was today. It was yesterday. Tried phoning up and got the most gormless-sounding receptionist ever. Doubt she will pass on my message, so will have to phone up again. F*ck.
Wife of Amy, Sex Goddess

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

3rd Feb 2010 at 11:31 am

River Phoenix

I agree with the Philmeister General. Who is she to judge who is disabled or not? A disability is more than being deaf or having one arm. And people saying that you don't seem to have anything wrong with you is a good thing I reckon. Like Phils example, a guy with a leg missing but using a prosthetic may seem like there's nothing wrong with him either. It means you're not letting your disability define you. It's just a part of who you are and you're not letting it control you. Also, she may have just been lying about other people saying it.

You misunderstood about the other people saying that it seems like i've nothing wrong with me bit. i meant that, when the fiancé and i were talking yesterday he said that people say that to him sometimes.

i don't think his mother knows that people have said it about me.

the doc

| 23,161 posts

3rd Feb 2010 at 11:34 am

the doc -

Right on all counts. When I spent all the time off work when I was ill, it did my f*cking tits in when people would stand there and say well, you look alright (even though I'm six foot two and weighed about eight stone or summat daft like that ). Bloody idiots.

And if you don't like the taste of TCP, salt water's pretty good as well.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

3rd Feb 2010 at 11:34 am

I aim to misbehave

You misunderstood about the other people saying that it seems like i've nothing wrong with me bit. i meant that, when the fiancé and i were talking yesterday he said that people say that to him sometimes.

Ah. Well then they're just as ignorant as you fiancee's mother

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

3rd Feb 2010 at 11:38 am

River Phoenix

Ah. Well then they're just as ignorant as you fiancee's mother

Yes they are. i don't know who they were because i was too embarrassed to ask him but i s'pose it doesn't matter. Yeah, they probably don't even know it's Spunky Old Broads Month, the daft people.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

3rd Feb 2010 at 11:49 am

River Phoenix

It's weird about her thinking i'm not disabled or don't seem it because she's disabled due to having arthritis. But i wouldn't ever say to her that she doesn't seem to have anything wrong with her or that she's pretending to have arthritis.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

3rd Feb 2010 at 11:52 am

River Phoenix

Quote: the doc, Feb 2010

Right on all counts. When I spent all the time off work when I was ill, it did my f*cking tits in when people would stand there and say well, you look alright (even though I'm six foot two and weighed about eight stone or summat daft like that ). Bloody idiots.

People thought you were all right when you weighed summat daft? Ugh, the cheek of them.

i don't have any TCP. i do have this mouth spray thing though so i'll try that in bit.

Vel

| 23,203 posts

3rd Feb 2010 at 4:11 pm

Vel - Marry me?

Marry me?

F*ck off, f*cking snow. F*CK OFF, OPAL F*CKING PIECE OF SH*T ESTATES.

F*CK YOU, MHM.

F*CK YOU, TRAFFIC LIGHTS AND F*CKING F*CK F*CK F*CK STUPID F*CKING BOILER!

I want to throw something. A punch. At Rick's f*cking Gok Wan-esque face.
Wife of Amy, Sex Goddess

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

3rd Feb 2010 at 5:26 pm

Πανδώρα -

Quote: the doc, Feb 2010

People thought you were all right when you weighed summat daft? Ugh, the cheek of them.

i don't have any TCP. i do have this mouth spray thing though so i'll try that in bit.

you can swallow honey slowly, as in just let it slide down your throat
that helps.
*burp*

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

Page: