Things that go f*ck in the night...and day

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

Vel

| 23,203 posts

23rd May 2008 at 10:32 pm

Vel - Marry me?

Marry me?

That filled quickly.

I meant to say, That Thing: don't think and then it'll be better because you can blame it all on not thinking.

Edited by Vel May 2008
Wife of Amy, Sex Goddess

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

23rd May 2008 at 10:34 pm

Albert Johanneson - Outside-left

Outside-left

Quote: Lemony_Zester
That filled quickly.

That's what she said

Dr Namgge

| 14,541 posts

23rd May 2008 at 10:35 pm

That filled quickly.

I meant to say, That Thing: don't think and then it'll be better because you can blame it all on not thinking.

best advice ever!!1 *applauds slowly*

well at least I don't hate myself anymore. Just my life.

Ah well, I can stop thinking now, woo!

/me does not know if this is an emo post, or a sarcastic post.
A Random Link
I don't give a f*ck you f*cking f*ck!

Quote:
You should try being me, I injure myself on an hourly basis in stupid and childish ways. I nearly gave myself a heart attack this morning when I stood on a glove.

Dr Namgge

| 14,541 posts

23rd May 2008 at 10:36 pm

Quote: Squirrell_of_Doom
That filled quickly.

That's what she said

story of my life that.
A Random Link

Quote:
You should try being me, I injure myself on an hourly basis in stupid and childish ways. I nearly gave myself a heart attack this morning when I stood on a glove.

Vel

| 23,203 posts

23rd May 2008 at 10:38 pm

Vel - Marry me?

Marry me?

That filled quickly.

That's what she said

Not good to boast about premature ejaculation, Danny boy.
Wife of Amy, Sex Goddess

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

23rd May 2008 at 10:39 pm

Albert Johanneson - Outside-left

Outside-left

That filled quickly.

That's what she said

au contraire, it implies that it's not good for one to have a shallow m*nge when the partner has massively potent b*ll*cks.

Vel

| 23,203 posts

23rd May 2008 at 10:41 pm

Vel - Marry me?

Marry me?

Nothing wrong with a selective vagina- having stuff spewing in it isnt' the most pleasant scenario anyway. Would you like it? No. But that's because you don't have a vaghina. Ha.
Wife of Amy, Sex Goddess

Dissimulation

| 5,671 posts

23rd May 2008 at 10:41 pm

Dissimulation -

Like filling a thimble with a hosepipe.

Dr Namgge

| 14,541 posts

23rd May 2008 at 10:44 pm

Quote: Dissimulation
Like filling a thimble with a hosepipe.

no don't be stupid.

You couldn't poissible fit a hospipe in a thimble. The Thimble would fit up the hosepipe, no way it could be done in reverse

/me actually got what you meant, but is just trying to amuse himself, so bleh
A Random Link

Quote:

Pope of Chilli Town

| 12,089 posts

Pope of Chilli Town -

That filled quickly.

That's what she said

au contraire, it implies that it's not good for one to have a shallow m*nge when the partner has massively potent b*ll*cks.

Like two spacehoppers they are.

Vel

| 23,203 posts

Vel - Marry me?

Marry me?

It could hurt, did you ever think of that? Imagine if you were designed for having stuff shoved into you? POW! POW! POW!

That's not something that's not good without preparation.
Wife of Amy, Sex Goddess

Dr Namgge

| 14,541 posts

23rd May 2008 at 10:45 pm

Quote: biggaginge
That filled quickly.

That's what she said

I worry that you know about the condition of his b*ll*cks.
A Random Link

Quote:

Vel

| 23,203 posts

23rd May 2008 at 10:48 pm

Vel - Marry me?

Marry me?

Who deosn't know about the,?
Wife of Amy, Sex Goddess

Pope of Chilli Town

| 12,089 posts

23rd May 2008 at 10:49 pm

Pope of Chilli Town -

Quote: Dr_Namgge
That filled quickly.

That's what she said

Real MEN always know the state of other mens tackle, you can see it in there stance, like a man who can cross is legs has testicles like skittles (the sweets)

Pope of Chilli Town

| 12,089 posts

23rd May 2008 at 10:50 pm

Pope of Chilli Town -

That filled quickly.

That's what she said

Real MEN always know the state of other mens tackle, you can see it in there stance, like a man who can cross is legs has testicles like skittles (the sweets)

I cannot cross my legs.

Vel

| 23,203 posts

23rd May 2008 at 10:52 pm

Vel - Marry me?

Marry me?

Phil id do msanly he has to groos ihs qankles. FVACT
Wife of Amy, Sex Goddess

Dr Namgge

| 14,541 posts

23rd May 2008 at 10:55 pm

ah, so that's where I've gone wrong after all these years of trying to find the right woman, I've simply not been man enough to admire other mens testicles
A Random Link

Quote:

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

23rd May 2008 at 11:05 pm

Πανδώρα -

oh f*ck you itunes
f*ck you music
f*ck you computer
f*ck you internet
f*ck you everything

especially f*ck you brain and arseyness for no f*cking reason

i don't wanna do this any more
*burp*

Animal

| 32,547 posts

23rd May 2008 at 11:09 pm

Animal -

Ach.

EVERY f*cking time.

Jesus H christ, this isnt f*cking fair.
http://www.dasburros.com

The world isn't run by weapons anymore, or energy, or money. It's run by little rabbits and zeroes, little bits of data. It's all just electrons.

Cycling Antics

Dr Namgge

| 14,541 posts

24th May 2008 at 12:43 am

f*ck it, this is all pointless. I'm never going to win, especially when I'mso good at winning.

I can't be helped, and I want to be helped, but as much as people do try to help, I won't help myself.

I'm never going to win, I might as well give up now.
A Random Link

Quote:

Dissimulation

| 5,671 posts

24th May 2008 at 12:45 am

Dissimulation -

What are you actually trying to win?

Dr Namgge

| 14,541 posts

24th May 2008 at 12:49 am

I've no f*cking idea.

So yeah, I lost , ,or :-* if you prefer
A Random Link

Quote:

Claire

| 15,814 posts

24th May 2008 at 12:50 am

Claire - Darren is most certainly not my god!

Darren is most certainly not my god!

These little flutters in my chest. I hope it's just because I've had coffee.
Coloured Lilac And Insults Rarely E(Anymore)

Quote: Claire, Jun 2005
Basically, I'm just mangling and regurgitating what everyone's already said.

I’m really glad that the quote in my signature is a teenager.
Joint best Mod 2009. Officials.

Winner of most longstanding mod in the history of the internet. Or at least most resillient/lifelacking VR staff member 2012.

Graham

| 5,553 posts

24th May 2008 at 8:25 am

I've no f*cking idea.

So yeah, I lost , ,or :-* if you prefer

The Game, perhaps?
Quote: Barry Duffman, Aug 2008
it still doesnt make sense! He's talking about putting potatoes in cement to cook them!!

Pope of Chilli Town

| 12,089 posts

24th May 2008 at 9:15 am

Pope of Chilli Town -

ah, so that's where I've gone wrong after all these years of trying to find the right woman, I've simply not been man enough to admire other mens testicles

Pretty much yeah.

Animal

| 32,547 posts

24th May 2008 at 9:19 am

Animal -

Why the f*ck did I order 1.5 meter Midi leads? WHo the f*ck needs a lead that short unless your connecting either rack clock units to midi conrollers IN A RACK or linking two keyboards together on a keyboard stand...

D*ck.

Should have got two three meter cables.

Also, thi desk is far too small to meet my requirements.

The world isn't run by weapons anymore, or energy, or money. It's run by little rabbits and zeroes, little bits of data. It's all just electrons.

Cycling Antics

Dr. Harold Shipman

| 10,547 posts

24th May 2008 at 10:49 am

Dr. Harold Shipman - Old people CLEARLY need more painkillers.

Old people CLEARLY need more painkillers.

I've not been paid, for some reason.

Turtle

| 3,404 posts

24th May 2008 at 12:25 pm

My best friend up here was supposed to be go shopping today as soon as i got back to nottingham and we were going to pick up things for our first duty and make sure that we had everything for newquay. She went out clubbing last night and is not picking up her phone so i'm thinking she either pulled or stupidly lost her phone in a drunken mess which has both happened before. I am not p*ssed about her missing shopping. I am p*ssed about her wasting about 2/3 months of training by being so irresponsible. If she doesn't call by 3, I'm going to sainsburys and getting enough food for me and meeting him alone at 6 rather than waiting for her. Stupid bint.

wombat

| 8,154 posts

24th May 2008 at 1:49 pm

wombat - Technically sexy.

Technically sexy.

someone is stealing clothes from the dryers.
Southern hemispherical rat boy

Vel

| 23,203 posts

24th May 2008 at 2:07 pm

Vel - Marry me?

Marry me?

F*cking work: The reason I'm not being backpaid for the promotion test I took at the end of January and only got the actual payrise for the end of April, is because Head Office took so long processing it.

I passed it, they send a letter back to the manager who confirms it, I get payrise. Just so happens that they did this at the same time as George's (WHO TOOK HIS TWO F*CKING MONTHS AFTER, AND YES I AM BLOODY P*SSED OFF!!) so I only get paid from then. F*ck you Head Office, F*CK YOU MEHMET.

No-one has full hours next week or the week after, I added everyone's up. His friends have the most though, and presumably the shifts they want. I've been bundled in on the Monday again, which is a bummer if I want to go home. Which I do.

And some f*cking c*nt ran over both my feet with a very heavy, very pink suitcase. I was in pumps and they're still throbbing. She didn't apologise. C*nt.
Wife of Amy, Sex Goddess

Carpet Remnant

| 11,715 posts

24th May 2008 at 8:40 pm

Carpet Remnant -

f*cking work: The reason I'm not being backpaid for the promotion test I took at the end of January and only got the actual payrise for the end of April, is because Head Office took so long processing it.

I passed it, they send a letter back to the manager who confirms it, I get payrise. Just so happens that they did this at the same time as George's (WHO TOOK HIS TWO f*ckING MONTHS AFTER, AND YES I AM BLOODY p*ssED OFF!!) so I only get paid from then. f*ck you Head Office, f*ck YOU MEHMET.

No-one has full hours next week or the week after, I added everyone's up. His friends have the most though, and presumably the shifts they want. I've been bundled in on the Monday again, which is a bummer if I want to go home. Which I do.

And some f*cking c*nt ran over both my feet with a very heavy, very pink suitcase. I was in pumps and they're still throbbing. She didn't apologise. c*nt.

Sorry for not replying to your text, my phones battery seemed to go from 2 bars to dead in 10 minutes, it's doing it a lot recently

Vel

| 23,203 posts

24th May 2008 at 8:47 pm

Vel - Marry me?

Marry me?

It's ok

I was just seriously miffed. But now there's Eurovision and France's entry is great. Bearded women and Gareth from Misty's and Bill Bailey's secret lovechild
Wife of Amy, Sex Goddess

Carpet Remnant

| 11,715 posts

24th May 2008 at 9:00 pm

Carpet Remnant -

It's ok

I was just seriously miffed. But now there's Eurovision and France's entry is great. Bearded women and Gareth from Misty's and Bill Bailey's secret lovechild

I choose to ignore eurovision entirely, in protest of it blocking Doctor Who. Also cause it's sh*te
Though that does sound entertaining.

F*cking me off:
Tom Waits has announced the dates for his European tour and he only appears to be doing two dates in the UK and they're both in f*cking Edinburgh

Vel

| 23,203 posts

24th May 2008 at 9:03 pm

Vel - Marry me?

Marry me?

Just look up that entry, it has bearded women in it too.
Wife of Amy, Sex Goddess

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

24th May 2008 at 9:13 pm

Πανδώρα -

forgot to go to the f*cking shop

and theres sh*t all i want that doesn't involve milk or bread
*burp*

Pope of Chilli Town

| 12,089 posts

25th May 2008 at 9:17 am

Pope of Chilli Town -

Its not really being f*cked off, but I can't help but feel that thing's don't get better than Wednesday night

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

25th May 2008 at 10:48 am

Πανδώρα -

how i seem to be able to write things in notebooks that i want to say, but then when i get the chance to actually say them to who they're aimed at, i can't

also i can't decide which pigs to go tomorrow other than the 3 pups

they're all characters, i don't want to let them go but i need the space & i can't afford to keep this many any more
*burp*

Animal

| 32,547 posts

25th May 2008 at 12:28 pm

Animal -

Coming home to find ALL the lights on and food wrappers just left on the counter, when the bin is spitting distance from where ever you are in the kitchen!

Grrrr.

I hope to hell that its not been like this since last night or a vengeful Darren, full of the terrible rewengé i shall be.

Cycling Antics

Turtle

| 3,404 posts

25th May 2008 at 1:08 pm

I got the first problem call of the night and this poor guy had a really embarrassing emotional problem and was really upset and I couldn't give him the advice I was dying to give him. Eventually he said thank you and goodnight. Poor guy. I keep thinking about it and hoping he found some sort of peace.

wombat

| 8,154 posts

25th May 2008 at 1:19 pm

Technically sexy.

how'd it go otherwise?

Vel

| 23,203 posts

25th May 2008 at 1:21 pm

Vel - Marry me?

Marry me?

Quote: Citizen_Twiggy
I got the first problem call of the night and this poor guy had a really embarrassing emotional problem and was really upset and I couldn't give him the advice I was dying to give him. Eventually he said thank you and goodnight. Poor guy. I keep thinking about it and hoping he found some sort of peace.

How come you couldn't give him the advice?

I hate it that I am sleeping so bloody much.
Wife of Amy, Sex Goddess

Turtle

| 3,404 posts

25th May 2008 at 1:23 pm

Quote: The_Educatedwombat
how'd it go otherwise?

It was ok. Only two problem calls and the rest were information ones. We watched the Little Mermaid after my friend got a sex call. We felt safer that way!

I'm not allowed to give advice because its a listening and information service. I'm not trained to give advice although we try to lead people towards figuring out what they need to do on their own.

Vel

| 23,203 posts

25th May 2008 at 1:24 pm

Vel - Marry me?

Marry me?

Ahh, crap. Is it rewarding though? And why would anyone be sad enough to sex call a help-line?
Wife of Amy, Sex Goddess

Turtle

| 3,404 posts

25th May 2008 at 1:27 pm

No because I didn't get anywhere with him and even though he said he felt better talking about it with someone, it was a bit sh*t because I didn't really help him. He needed advice as well as a shoulder to cry on but I couldn't help in that sense and could only listen and empathize. Its ok though and was nice when we had information calls and were able to help them.

wombat

| 8,154 posts

25th May 2008 at 1:56 pm

Technically sexy.

yeah, that stuff happens. Sometimes you can't do anything, but sometimes you really can help and it feels good. It took me 2 duties to actually enjoy them.

That said, my first one I was the worst duty ever. We have some people who we recognise as being an issue and have to hang up on. I got every single one of them that night.

I also didn't tell you any of the above.

Claire

| 15,814 posts

25th May 2008 at 2:54 pm

Still having heart palpitations and might have to go and get them monitored at the hospital. This puts paid to my plans of essaying as I feel f*cking terrible and I'm never going to finish them all in time now. I don't have f*cking time to be ill!!

Winner of most longstanding mod in the history of the internet. Or at least most resillient/lifelacking VR staff member 2012.

Vel

| 23,203 posts

25th May 2008 at 2:57 pm

Vel - Marry me?

Marry me?

Try concentrating on your breathing, and email your course covener. If there's a possibility of hospital monitoring, then you should qualify for mitigating circumstances. I'd say definitely, but you can never be certain, but just go for it, it sounds serious.

Try not to stress or panic as that will make it worse. Hope you're better soon.
Wife of Amy, Sex Goddess

Claire

| 15,814 posts

25th May 2008 at 3:12 pm

Cheers. I'm better since I spoke to NHS Direct and realised I wasn't about to die, but I'm off to the doctors tuesday for blood tests and possibly a referal to hospital unless I get worse before then in which case I've been advised to go to A&E. F*cking scared. "Oh...22 year olds don't usually have heart problems, but then you do have arthritis" from the nurse didn't help either. ARGH.

Vel

| 23,203 posts

25th May 2008 at 3:27 pm

Vel - Marry me?

Marry me?

Panicking won't help. I used to get them bad in Glasgow, to the point where I almost passed out because of them.

I always found that breathing slowly and deeply, and concentrating on that, really helped. If I couldn't get hold of a paper bag, then I'd cup my hands which provided a bit of relief and stopped me also hyperventilating.

It's very scary though, and as it's your heart and you're conditioned into the heart problem= DEATH response, that'll make them worse. Or I found it did.

I was going to be on beta blockers for it, but can't due to asthma. Are you aware of any panic that you're currently going through? Could that be causing them?
Wife of Amy, Sex Goddess

Claire

| 15,814 posts

25th May 2008 at 3:29 pm

Only essays, but they just started randomly. It's nice to know I'm not the only one that's had them, though

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

Page: