Things that give you the raging f*cking hump

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

Silvan

| 3,776 posts

29th Sept 2007 at 12:17 pm

Silvan - Aurals Velupide!

Aurals Velupide!

Internet connection cutting out every so often.
What can I say? I did it all for the Wookies.

Turtle

| 3,404 posts

29th Sept 2007 at 3:50 pm

The awkwardness with the boy who lives downstairs. F*cking hell, get over yourself, I was drunk! Oh well. I need to stop talking to w*nkers.

Dissimulation

| 5,671 posts

29th Sept 2007 at 8:46 pm

Dissimulation -

Scientologists. What I would do for a cannister of Sarin and a subway full of the c*nts.

In fact, I'm boycotting anything that I know puts money into a scientologist's pocket and through them, the cult of Scientology. Be it Tom Cruise or John Travolta movies or even The Simpsons (Nancy Cartwright).

Not having my money go into an organisation that systematically exploits, brainwashes and bankrupts vunerable people by playing on their personal problems and insecurities.

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

29th Sept 2007 at 9:11 pm

Albert Johanneson - Outside-left

Outside-left

Quote: Paula
Not knowing what is going on in my head today, and the fact that I'm teething at 22. F*cking wisdom teeth

im also 22 and my wisdom teeth still haven't come through yet. i take it that it's unpleasant?

Snazzberry

| 2,526 posts

30th Sept 2007 at 12:11 am

Snazzberry - i r lion. i r bite you.

i r lion. i r bite you.

did anyone else notice that the name of this thread isnt censored in the "recent posts" box on the front page?
[quote author=the doc link=1161728632/360#370 date=1193262367]If i wanna scratch me balls i use a hedgehog like everyone else.[/quote]

Mancomb Seepgood

| 3,455 posts

30th Sept 2007 at 12:53 am

Mancomb Seepgood - Grog me.

Grog me.

Oh for f*ck's sake. I am going to be busy all day tomorrow and you know I am so I am studying for Monday's test now and you know I am yet you still insist on playing your sh*tty Bon Jovi and Evanescence like it actually matters and f*cking whistling and tapping along like you have any musical ability whatsoever. And far too many people are acting like c*nts than I would normally care for. Bleh.
If I could get an orange that was as low-maintenance as an apple, I'd be a happy man

Mancomb Seepgood

| 3,455 posts

30th Sept 2007 at 1:01 am

Grog me.

Christ, now it's Metallif*ckingca and you're singing along. People should not listen to Metallica, and if they do, they should sing along. Ever.
If I could get an orange that was as low-maintenance as an apple, I'd be a happy man

Turtle

| 3,404 posts

30th Sept 2007 at 1:09 am

He text me expecting me to rush down tomorrow morning and when I said I'd think about it, he was all 'oh, so MAYBE I'll see you tomorrow. xxx'. Last time we made definite plans, you decided you didn't want me to go to the rugby match because it'd be awkward. You f*cked up my entire day. Gosh, just stop being a w*nker because if you weren't such an a*se today, I'd be down there now so whatever, you're a loser and I don't care if you play guitar and kiss the way I like. Loser.

Oh and I'm not that into him anyway so if we just get rid of the awkwardness and can hang out sans 'oh my god, we kissed!does that mean she wants to marry me?' thing, he's doing, we could be good block mates. Our block is too cool for this sh*t.

Snazzberry

| 2,526 posts

30th Sept 2007 at 1:24 am

i r lion. i r bite you.

Quote: Coinoperated_Boy
Oh for f*ck's sake. I am going to be busy all day tomorrow and you know I am so I am studying for Monday's test now and you know I am yet you still insist on playing your sh*tty Bon Jovi and Evanescence like it actually matters and f*cking whistling and tapping along like you have any musical ability whatsoever. And far too many people are acting like c*nts than I would normally care for. Bleh.

hell is other peoples' music. i feel truly sorry for you.
[quote author=the doc link=1161728632/360#370 date=1193262367]If i wanna scratch me balls i use a hedgehog like everyone else.[/quote]

Mancomb Seepgood

| 3,455 posts

30th Sept 2007 at 1:31 am

Grog me.

Quote: Amelie

The American education system really does need to learn that sticking two strangers in a room together is never a good thing.

Jewbacca

| 6,793 posts

30th Sept 2007 at 10:28 am

Jewbacca -

Quote: Taxloss
Myself, I am a f*cking selfish moany cow.

No [http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x107/martinyearly/icon_pointing.gif]

Captain Pointy agrees that that is absurd. I've never known you to be selfish... I'm sure Mike and Joe don't think so either after you helped out a lot with their money troubles those times and you bought me a pizza once! (although I won that fair and square)

*Unsure if they'd want their real names up there.
AAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Silvan

| 3,776 posts

30th Sept 2007 at 12:32 pm

Silvan - Aurals Velupide!

Aurals Velupide!

7+ years of friendship gone.

Actually I'm more relieved than angry, I'm better off not being friends with him anymore especially after the way he's been acting the past few weeks.

What can I say? I did it all for the Wookies.

Dr Namgge

| 14,541 posts

30th Sept 2007 at 3:54 pm

the stupid levels business due to another shop having a refit. Not so bad, but that b*tch of a customer who was p*ssed purely because Asda was cheaper. For the record, we are not Asda, nor will we ever be Asda, thus are prices won't be identical to Asda's. Did you really think we'd match our prices perfecty to Asda's while there closed just for your convienience?

Likewise we ran out of a fair few items. Well forgive us, we only found out Asda were to close for the week yesterday, when it was far to late to do anything about todays stock levels.

Thing that annoyed me most though was the final customer, who came in with a trolley at five to four and took twenty minutes to get around the store. As we announced on the tannoy at four, the store was closed, yet she continued shopping. We didn't get out because "I thought you guys were open 'til eight". Proof there that customers do not listen. ¬¬
A Random Link
I don't give a f*ck you f*cking f*ck!

Quote:
You should try being me, I injure myself on an hourly basis in stupid and childish ways. I nearly gave myself a heart attack this morning when I stood on a glove.

Snazzberry

| 2,526 posts

30th Sept 2007 at 4:03 pm

i r lion. i r bite you.

The American education system really does need to learn that sticking two strangers in a room together is never a good thing.

i was pleasantly surprised to discover that the british education system does not neessarily do that!

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

30th Sept 2007 at 5:27 pm

Outside-left

Quote: Vibrator
the stupid levels business due to another shop having a refit. Not so bad, but that b*tch of a customer who was p*ssed purely because Asda was cheaper. For the record, we are not Asda, nor will we ever be Asda, thus are prices won't be identical to Asda's. Did you really think we'd match our prices perfecty to Asda's while there closed just for your convienience?

Likewise we ran out of a fair few items. Well forgive us, we only found out Asda were to close for the week yesterday, when it was far to late to do anything about todays stock levels.

Thing that annoyed me most though was the final customer, who came in with a trolley at five to four and took twenty minutes to get around the store. As we announced on the tannoy at four, the store was closed, yet she continued shopping. We didn't get out because "I thought you guys were open 'til eight". Proof there that customers do not listen. ¬¬

On a Sunday?

Dr Namgge

| 14,541 posts

30th Sept 2007 at 5:31 pm

Quote: Valentino_Rossi

On a Sunday?

Not a clue, I don't work for Asda. All I know is they were closed and we got all there 'lovely' customers.
A Random Link

Quote:
You should try being me, I injure myself on an hourly basis in stupid and childish ways. I nearly gave myself a heart attack this morning when I stood on a glove.

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

30th Sept 2007 at 5:31 pm

Πανδώρα -

my f*cking tw*tb*st*rdingsh*ttyarsef*ckedcunting phone

failed delivery reports are F*CKINGGODDAMNHORSESH*TTING A*SE.
send my tw*tting message please, i have 70-odd messages to use AGAIN and you've stopped letting my messages through AGAIN
every f*cking month...
*burp*

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

30th Sept 2007 at 5:38 pm

Outside-left

On a Sunday?

Not a clue, I don't work for Asda. All I know is they were closed and we got all there 'lovely' customers.

Aye, but if she came in today and asked that then she's clearly daft. 6 hour Sunday trading laws and all that.

Dr Namgge

| 14,541 posts

30th Sept 2007 at 6:17 pm

wait, you think customers make perfect logical sense? Dude you've clearly never worked with customers, and are well lucky.

Thinking on it though, a couple of our smaller stores in town can stay open until eleven on a sunday. I don't envy those staff.
A Random Link

Quote:

Jewbacca

| 6,793 posts

30th Sept 2007 at 6:57 pm

Jewbacca -

i was pleasantly surprised to discover that the british education system does not neessarily do that!

Remember: If your room-mate's fingernails keep growing after they've been cut off then she's a demon. Also she might write her name on every individual egg.
AAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

30th Sept 2007 at 7:03 pm

Outside-left

wait, you think customers make perfect logical sense? Dude you've clearly never worked with customers, and are well lucky.

Thinking on it though, a couple of our smaller stores in town can stay open until eleven on a sunday. I don't envy those staff.

having worked in a mix of shops, bars, call offices and tourist information over the past 7 years...

Dr Namgge

| 14,541 posts

30th Sept 2007 at 7:06 pm

having worked in a mix of shops, bars, call offices and tourist information over the past 7 years...

as the old shop related saying goes "serving customers would be so much easier if we didn't have customers".

Truer (sp?) words were never spoken.
A Random Link

Quote:

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

30th Sept 2007 at 7:08 pm

Outside-left

as the old shop related saying goes "serving customers would be so much easier if we didn't have customers".

My favourite is, "this would be an even better place to work without all these f*cking c*nts in here all the time".

Dr Namgge

| 14,541 posts

30th Sept 2007 at 7:09 pm

My favourite is, "this would be an even better place to work without all these f*cking c*nts in here all the time".

ah no, see that's the best one about management types.
A Random Link

Quote:

Dr Namgge

| 14,541 posts

30th Sept 2007 at 7:11 pm

Quote: the_doc
I fear for That Thing' sanity.

I used to fear for it. Then I was unable to keep up repayments. Now it's being held by a building society, who are going to auction it off for my debts.

Whoever buys my sanity from that auction will walk away with a big ball of nothing.
A Random Link

Quote:

LoonyPandora

| 17,916 posts

30th Sept 2007 at 7:44 pm

LoonyPandora - Daft Cow?

Daft Cow?

Extreme Bumming.

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

30th Sept 2007 at 8:17 pm

Outside-left

Quote: LoonyPandora
Extreme Bumming.

Whisky Tango Foxtrot?

Πανδώρα

| 15,328 posts

30th Sept 2007 at 9:34 pm

Πανδώρα -

i cant f*cking draw

and this NEEDS doing

ffs... stupid bloody humanoid bodys...
*burp*

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

Page: