I HAVE F*CKING HAD IT!

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

Lianne

| 9,643 posts

23rd Jun 2007 at 10:58 pm

apart from the fact he's an utter c*nt you mean?

Jewbacca

| 6,793 posts

23rd Jun 2007 at 11:04 pm

Jewbacca -

Wow, that's just harsh. I'm sorry you're going through this, utter c*nt is a fairly accurate description as far as I'm concerned.
AAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

The Man from Southampton

| 3,794 posts

24th Jun 2007 at 12:07 am

equality, tolerance & logic

Quote: The_Chimp
yep, sounds like a mean unpleasant Dude, not at all behaving a very Dude like manner. More of a cuntish manner from the sound of it.
Get Sarahs Swiss Army Phone on him, that'll sort it out.

I agree bar the point about Sarah's Swiss Army Phone.

Remove him from your mind is all i have to say.
Now is that salary pre or post tax?  

100% of Earth's population agrees with the following statement.

"Forces should be spending their time catching rapists and murders and not worry about piracy theft."

The Man from Southampton

| 3,794 posts

24th Jun 2007 at 12:24 am

Quote: Jessica_Rabbit
I would if he didn't have my stuff.

I see your point, end of the day they are only material possessions that have no real value other than sentimental.

Anyway I hope all goes well for you and your situation.

"Forces should be spending their time catching rapists and murders and not worry about piracy theft."

Dissimulation

| 5,671 posts

24th Jun 2007 at 12:38 am

Dissimulation -

Why don't you let it be known round a few pubs in london that you left the lad because you didn't like the way he was looking at young children.

And then if a couple people take a dislike..you just so happen to know where they can find him.

The Man from Southampton

| 3,794 posts

24th Jun 2007 at 12:52 am

Quote: The_Illusionist

I see your point, end of the day they are only material possessions that have no real value other than sentimental.

It's not the materialism of it, it's the fact that those things I worked for.

Have you ever had a job Sammy? Have you ever EARNED something off you own back and had it taken from you? Have you ever had personal items with great sentimental value withheld from you?

No?

Then shut the f*ck up about materialism.

Question 1. Answer 1. Yes.
Question 2. Answer 2. Yes.
Question 3. Answer 3. Yes.

Don't have a go at me, it's the source of the problem that you should be after.

Tobias Fünke

| 4,730 posts

24th Jun 2007 at 1:10 am

Tobias Fünke  - I blue myself.

I blue myself.

Scum is the only word. Physical and mental abuse, there's just no need for it, ever.

Sammy might be right though - The longer you continue to fight this, the more it'll just remind you of the years you spent with him. There is probably very little you can do in a legal sense either. Drawing a line under it all might save you a lot of bother in the end and make you feel in the long term that you came out of it as the victor.

The paedophile/vigilante gang idea is all very well, but Tony Soprano won't be sending the boys round anytime soon.
Analrapist.

Lianne

| 9,643 posts

24th Jun 2007 at 1:27 am

It's not the materialism of it, it's the fact that those things I worked for.

Have you ever had a job Sammy? Have you ever EARNED something off you own back and had it taken from you? Have you ever had personal items with great sentimental value withheld from you?

No?

Then shut the f*ck up about materialism.

Question 1. Answer 1. Yes.
Question 2. Answer 2. Yes.
Question 3. Answer 3. Yes.

Don't have a go at me, it's the source of the problem that you should be after.

It's not the materialism sammy. shut up please.

It's the fact that the things she paid for?? She worked hard for them while Steve sat on his a*se unemployed (and believe me, I can sympathise on that part, but that's a whole other thread for me to start), and the things that were given to her? Were given to HER not Steve, and they are special to her, like pieces of jewelry that are irreplacable and the only link with dead family members. I'd hardly call something that is personal to her and f*cking special her being materialistic.

Lianne

| 9,643 posts

24th Jun 2007 at 1:31 am

Quote: Evil
Scum is the only word. Physical and mental abuse, there's just no need for it, ever.

Sammy might be right though - The longer you continue to fight this, the more it'll just remind you of the years you spent with him. There is probably very little you can do in a legal sense either. Drawing a line under it all might save you a lot of bother in the end and make you feel in the long term that you came out of it as the victor.

The paedophile/vigilante gang idea is all very well, but Tony Soprano won't be sending the boys round anytime soon.

I see what you're saying Scott, but it's hard to walk away from 5 years of your life just like that. The fact is that I've always backed down in the past and it's led him to continue to harass me, because he knows I'll let him do it. As Lianne will confirm, this guy will do it no matter what I do.

I actually bemoaned the fact that he and I didn't get married as at least then the split would be legal, and I'd have a bit more omph in the whole harassment factor.

I have no way of PROVING that he's been p*ssing around with my accounts and such, but it seems so coincidental that two sites I use have had my account details altered without my doing so, knowledge or consent within a week. Heck, I was only on MySpace on Thursday and it was fine!

He has been an utter f*ckwitcunt.. After they split up a while back and she went out on a date with gaz, she told steve she was having a girly day with me, purely to save the aggro of "omg b*tch another man blah blah whine" and he was calling me every 5 f*cking minutes, and constantly texting asking where Landa was and what we were doing...so the whole harrassment thing, I can completely vouch for that.

And at the last London meet, we all got seperated and apparently he texted me saying where they were, and it was the only text that I missed that day.. the other 150 or so from that day all managed to come through, including other ones from his phone.. So his first meet, they dissappear off early, and *sniffs* yes I think I can smell an attempt of driving a wedge between Landa and the peeps from here!

The Man from Southampton

| 3,794 posts

24th Jun 2007 at 1:44 am

Sammy might be right though

Where have I heard that before

I really hope the situation is resolved with an outcome that makes your life better

Edit: because I was being childish

Edited by The Man from Southampton Jun 2007

Kaneda

| 875 posts

24th Jun 2007 at 3:50 am

"twin ceramic rotar drives on each wheel"

Man is d*ckhead.

world moves on.

sorry.

I dunno, any tough friends?(obviously he is a pussy)
She played such a sweet rusty trombone, she brought a tear to my eye.

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

24th Jun 2007 at 10:56 am

Albert Johanneson - Outside-left

Outside-left

What a f*cking c*nt. As many have said, there is no need for mental and physical abuse like that.

As much as the things he has of yours may be of value to you, i'd get myself in the headframe that he has destroyed them and they are gone, and then change any contact details if you haven't already and never ever speak of the c*nt again.

The day he is completely removed from your life will be a happy one.

Rainbow

| 1,219 posts

24th Jun 2007 at 1:25 pm

Is the avatar upload thing broken?

Wow. Every time I met him he seemed like a nice enough bloke.

But as soon as I read that he'd hit you, instant change of opinion. And then as I got further into the post the thought rose and got bigger and bigger: He's a c*nt.

If he is holding your stuff and keeping it from you that's theft and combined with the physical assault there's a case there, if you wanted to take that route.

Other than that I really don't know what to say. He's a knobjockey of the highest proportion and someone needs to sort him out.

Dissimulation

| 5,671 posts

24th Jun 2007 at 5:56 pm

Dissimulation -

If I was a women..and I got treated like that, here's what I would honestly do..and not loose a wink of sleep over it either.

I would try and lure him back to my flat when nobody was in..and when he got there I'd say I still loved him and I made a terrible mistake and I was sorry and then try and seduce him so we end up having sex and get really intense and somehow get them to scratch me. After he'd gone on..I'd phone up one of my mates to come round and then get them to punch me in the face, in the tw*t so it becomes swollen and bruised..then grab my wrists really hard so there's brusing on my wrists as well..then my mate phones up the old bill to say she came in the flat to say so and so raping me and she/he chased him off but couldn't catch him. Take a load of pro plus so your body naturally shakes with tremors..get your stories word perfect..the old acting trick of vicks under the eyes..old bill comes round..press charges..he gets arrested..dna sample, from under his nails too..bang for rights.

Tobias Fünke

| 4,730 posts

24th Jun 2007 at 6:19 pm

I blue myself.

Mind you, you're criminally insane Jamie.
Analrapist.

Dissimulation

| 5,671 posts

24th Jun 2007 at 8:24 pm

Dissimulation -

Nooo..I honestly wasn't suggesting you should do that, Landa. Just what I'd be extremely tempted to do myself, if I were in your position. After all, we all have our own unique sets of morals and principles and whilst this might go against a lot of what most people are comfortable with, I personally would see it as a means to an end. If people want to play games with me, they should be prepared to lose and lose big.

At the end of the day, the guy sounds a complete scum bag. Unless your being come at with a knife or something, you don't raise your fists to a woman. In my opinion once a lad hits a woman, their right to be treated fairly becomes forfeited and they deserve whatever cold-blooded revenge comes their way.

I don't know if it's just me, but I was raised with simple principles

Do not raise your hand to a woman
Do not physically, sexually or mentally abuse children
Do not prey on vunerable people such as the elderly
Sexual crimes of any kind are unforgivable

and less serious ones such as

Give up your seat on the bus/train to elderly, pregant women etc..
Being curtious and polite to strangers, holding doors open, to always ask people if they need a hand if they're struggling with something
Not to steal from individuals or damage people's property without extreme due cause.
Not to grass to the police.

These are the rules I like to live my life by, but it's my opinion that if anyone violates something on the first section of my list, they give up all rights they have as a person..including human rights and deserve what they get, up to or including death.

Sure it's a controversial opinion, but there we go.

Jewbacca

| 6,793 posts

24th Jun 2007 at 8:29 pm

Jewbacca -

Jamie: Saint in wolf's clothing. I'll agree with all those principles.
AAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Tobias Fünke

| 4,730 posts

24th Jun 2007 at 8:35 pm

I blue myself.

Aye, but the Krays probably lived by those principles too. Taking the law into your own hands....sounds big, not particularly clever. You can't live life in permanent Deathwish mode.

Of course, I'd agree the crimes mentioned are particularly repulsive. Should anyone directly connected with the victims commit an act of revenge it's understandable, rather than justifiable.

Analrapist.

Dissimulation

| 5,671 posts

24th Jun 2007 at 9:31 pm

Dissimulation -

Aye, but the Krays probably lived by those principles too. Taking the law into your own hands....sounds big, not particularly clever. You can't live life in permanent Deathwish mode.

Of course, I'd agree the crimes mentioned are particularly repulsive. Should anyone directly connected with the victims commit an act of revenge it's understandable, rather than justifiable.

It's not about being big. More an expression of individuality. Some people may choose to turn the other cheek, some may seek revenge in accordance to the laws which govern the land, and others may seek revenge by means fair or foul. All depends where your line is drawn in the sand, I guess.

Well I'm sure some people are happy with being submissive and letting others walk all over them, I'm not too bothered about inheriting the Earth and like my revenge old testament style.

Dr Namgge

| 14,541 posts

24th Jun 2007 at 9:50 pm

Quote: Forest_2_5_Yeovil

[highlight]Do not raise your hand to a woman[/highlight]

and less serious ones such as

Being curtious and polite to strangers, holding doors open, to always ask people if they need a hand if they're struggling with something
Not to steal from individuals or damage people's property without extreme due cause.
[highlight]Not to grass to the police.[/highlight]

I have to disagree with you somewhat on the highlighted points, if I get into an argument with a woman, and she throws a fist, I'm gonna throw one back regardless. Of course I live by the attitude that you fight defensively only, never hit them when there down, or strike first, so I guess that sort of is the same, by some interpretation anyway.

As for grassing upto the police, I have to disagree with you their. While sometimes it can be more satisfying to take things into your own hands and extract a more relevant punishment, or maybe even your referring to your own friends, I dunno; but sometimes things just have to be done by the proper authorities.

Having said those, I ain't a fighter really either way. I just live by the moral conduct that if I ain't hurting anyone, and it aint illegal for some reason, then do it.

but anyway, Landa, if you can prove those items he has are yours, then I suggest you get the police informed. As for your accounts and date being deleted, all I can do is suggest you either change all your passwords, or you create new accounts, port your data over, and obviously don't let him find out about them. The guy is clearly trying to spite you, so their's no point pleading with him.
A Random Link
I don't give a f*ck you f*cking f*ck!

Quote:
You should try being me, I injure myself on an hourly basis in stupid and childish ways. I nearly gave myself a heart attack this morning when I stood on a glove.

The Man from Southampton

| 3,794 posts

24th Jun 2007 at 10:52 pm

Quote: Forest_2_5_Yeovil

Do not raise your hand to a woman

[highlight]Not to grass to the police.[/highlight]

These are the rules I like to live my life by, but it's my opinion that if anyone violates something on the first section of my list, they give up all rights they have as a person..including human rights and deserve what they get, up to or including death.

Sure it's a controversial opinion, but there we go.

I agree with post, bar what was highlighted, grass to police and hope problem is removed.

Would people class blocking or evading a woman be as raising your hand to a woman?

The Man from Southampton

| 3,794 posts

24th Jun 2007 at 10:57 pm

I agree with post, bar what was highlighted, grass to police and hope problem is removed.

Would people class blocking or evading a woman be as raising your hand to a woman?

Grass to the police, and who you grassed up will generally come after you, as well as you getting a [highlight]reputation as being untrustworthy.
[/highlight]

Criminals don't deserve my protection so I would be trustworthy to the community at large. More criminals locked up, the better it is for all.

The Man from Southampton

| 3,794 posts

24th Jun 2007 at 11:04 pm

Criminals don't deserve my protection so I would be trustworthy to the community at large. More criminals locked up, the better it is for all.

*sigh*

Somethings you really are naieve about and I can't fully explain WHY it's generally socially unacceptable to not grass people up...

I choose to be that way, well it makes life interesting for you people at VR right?

The Man from Southampton

| 3,794 posts

24th Jun 2007 at 11:23 pm

*sigh*

Somethings you really are naieve about and I can't fully explain WHY it's generally socially unacceptable to not grass people up...

I choose to be that way, well it makes life interesting for you people at VR right?

Actually, it makes some things really f*cking frustrating.

Yeah life can throw frustration at you from time to time.

Dr Namgge

| 14,541 posts

24th Jun 2007 at 11:33 pm

the ideal goes as such Samuel:

If you grass someone up, your basically too much of a coward to address an issue yourself. Likewise, assuming your also upto dodgy stuff, you are a hypocrite.

It's bullsh*t to me to Sammy, but that's life.
A Random Link
I don't give a f*ck you f*cking f*ck!

Quote:
You should try being me, I injure myself on an hourly basis in stupid and childish ways. I nearly gave myself a heart attack this morning when I stood on a glove.

ΠανδώÏα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

Page: