f*cking americans

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

Snazzberry

| 2,526 posts

27th Dec 2006 at 2:49 am

Snazzberry - i r lion. i r bite you.

i r lion. i r bite you.

get it? its funny cuz im american?

anyway, ive got this friend whom i hate (....yes, i realize thats a ridiculous statement). she and her family are exactly the kind of americans who europeans hate. they are rich and love to flaunt it, and they think they are so superior, and they hate everyone who isnt exactly like them and they are just stupid. the thing that bugs me most is their stupid money. my friend's dad owns a roofing company so they have lots of money and they are constantly buying expensive sh*t and she gets everything she wants and loves to brag about how her dad bought her this and she doesnt pay for her own gas and she just got a new car and all this other sh*t and its drives me CRAZY!

so.

for christmas she got a ten megapixel digital camera, a HUGE printer that prints like poster sized pictures, tons of "little" things like a popcorn maker and a really nice lamp and all sorts of things like that.... and then she had the nerve to b*tch to me that she didnt get the things she specifically asked for. and all this is on top of the brand new car she got a couple of months ago. if i ever was bought a brand new car ever in my life, it would be my birthday and christmas presents for the next several years.

also, she is racist and hateful and thinks that everyone who isnt a palin white american should be blown up and i hate her.

also, smelly british boys with red hair should not rush me to go to yahoo games when i am trying to rant. the end.
[quote author=the doc link=1161728632/360#370 date=1193262367]If i wanna scratch me balls i use a hedgehog like everyone else.[/quote]

Jewbacca

| 6,793 posts

27th Dec 2006 at 3:24 am

Jewbacca -

and she's ugly.

i dont like americans either. except you. but you know that. oh and arlene wasnt so bad.
AAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

27th Dec 2006 at 3:47 pm

Albert Johanneson - Outside-left

Outside-left

my thoughts on the subkect matter are summed up here

Snazzberry

| 2,526 posts

4th Feb 2007 at 7:17 pm

i r lion. i r bite you.

its getting worse :/
[quote author=the doc link=1161728632/360#370 date=1193262367]If i wanna scratch me balls i use a hedgehog like everyone else.[/quote]

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

4th Feb 2007 at 7:50 pm

Albert Johanneson - Outside-left

Outside-left

Quote: Amelie
its getting worse :/

what's happened now?

Snazzberry

| 2,526 posts

4th Feb 2007 at 8:15 pm

i r lion. i r bite you.

nothing really specific, just the general loathesomeness of society

Organised Confusion

| 3,982 posts

6th Feb 2007 at 9:53 am

The most annoying thing about Americans are

1)when they laugh at you for getting into the drivers seat instead of the passenger seat.

2) When they come to your country and do nothing but ask you questions about sheep.

3) When they take you up to an abandoned building ground and leave you there in the dark, without a torch.

4) When they nearly crash into lorries because they are too busy on the phone/ changing CDs/ steering with their knees.

5) When they refuse to believe there is food out there other than chicken.

But I'm pretty sure that's just the Americans I know

Snazzberry

| 2,526 posts

8th Feb 2007 at 11:19 pm

i r lion. i r bite you.

Quote: Smylz
The most annoying thing about Americans are

1)when they laugh at you for getting into the drivers seat instead of the passenger seat.

2) When they come to your country and do nothing but ask you questions about sheep.

3) When they take you up to an abandoned building ground and leave you there in the dark, without a torch.

4) When they nearly crash into lorries because they are too busy on the phone/ changing CDs/ steering with their knees.

5) When they refuse to believe there is food out there other than chicken.

But I'm pretty sure that's just the Americans I know

1) it's funny when martin comes to america and tries to get in the wrong side of the car. its not so funny when i go to england and do the same thing.

5) chicken is really good, and good for you. not the only food out there, but its tasty.

Organised Confusion

| 3,982 posts

8th Feb 2007 at 11:26 pm

Quote: Amelie

5) chicken is really good, and good for you. not the only food out there, but its tasty.

Aye, but 2 weeks of fast food just about killed me. I'm sure not everyone eats fast food so often as we had to when we were there

Snazzberry

| 2,526 posts

10th Feb 2007 at 4:48 am

i r lion. i r bite you.

fast food is so sh*te. i hate it, and i hate how everyone loves it and eats it right up (literally and figuratively)

Jewbacca

| 6,793 posts

10th Feb 2007 at 11:22 am

Jewbacca -

like a precious vase?

nah, its quite awful.
AAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

One Page